It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Bashers & Deluded Americans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by Swills

i'm angry all of the time...it my natural disposition...you could almost consider it my version of happy.

to debate with me...i assure you that you are the crazy one.

i don't care how the feds or the states decide to handle marijuana...doesn't affect me one bit. must suck to be someone who cares.

i've been to the doctor twice in 25 years...once for poison ivy and another time for swimmer's ear after spending too much time in the hot tub...

but that all that's important for anyone...your own opinion...i'm giving you mine and you seem to be bothered by it.

Why am I crazy for debating you? Or do you just assume I am crazy? Please, explain.

I assumed you would care how the Gov't, namely your main man Obama, handles drug use by Americans, namely marijuana. You know, since you are the one who brought it up I thought I'd engage you in conversation about pot. Guess I was wrong. Must suck being someone who is always angry and doesn't care, but being that you're a self proclaimed bully I suppose it makes sense you're always angry and care about nothing.

You're opinion doesn't really bother me, it does seem quite warped, but like I said, to each their own.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Nice resume you posted there, but like I said, it's a good start. I'm not saying he wasn't qualified for the job but rather I wanted to know what exactly qualified him for Prez, especially since there are some in this thread who make the claim Ron Paul has no qualifications for Prez but Obama did.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

i only say you must be crazy debating me because when all is said and done concerning the topic which is being debated...i'm going to be right.

this is just the way of the world. i'm always right and i always win...unless i enjoy your company and let you win from time to time...no one is going to be winning anything contrary to what I believe for a few generations.

i care about what the government has to say about marijuana about as much as i care what they have to say about gay marriage. and gays that want to marry should feel the same way.

sorry to let you know that what you call happy isn't universal...but you have to learn this eventually.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

i only say you must be crazy debating me because when all is said and done concerning the topic which is being debated...i'm going to be right.

Right about what exactly? "Debating" with you has left me wondering what exactly it is you are debating. Lets review.. Obama good, Paul bad, right?

this is just the way of the world. i'm always right and i always win...unless i enjoy your company and let you win from time to time...no one is going to be winning anything contrary to what I believe for a few generations.

Mmmkay, and you dare call others crazy? Well, again, that makes sense since crazy people don't know they are crazy. You aren't always right, you are an angry bully.People just let you think you are always right so they don't have to deal with your outbursts. Welcome to the internet where no one fears you, ever.

i care about what the government has to say about marijuana about as much as i care what they have to say about gay marriage. and gays that want to marry should feel the same way.

Mmmkay, thank god the Gov't and states aren't locking people up for being gay.

sorry to let you know that what you call happy isn't universal...but you have to learn this eventually.

When did I define happy and apply it to you? Basically, huh?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

reply to post by MrWendal

just what I'd expect from a Ron Paul supporter....

...a pre-programmed response...

do you know how long people have been giving that diagnosis?

like I said earlier...Out of your league.

Ron Paul should run for a post at the Water Reclamation District...that's more his speed.

Many years ago an old man told me during a conversation...

If one person calls you an idiot, you can dismiss it. If 1000 people call you an idiot, then maybe there is something to it.

If people have been giving you that diagnosis for so long... maybe there is something to it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

they haven't been giving it to me...

...but i've seen it been given to many.

its about as unique as calling someone a troll or a paid shill.

sorry...that statement has just about as much meaning as 'have a nice day' or 'what's your sign'.

but after all these exchanges you really haven't explained why Ron Paul should be President beyond...he's a good man or he's voted to support the Constitution all of the time or he has 'good' ideas...

none of you have even explained what exactly what Mitt Romney has done that makes him so bad...

...I'm not worried about Obama as I already know all about his adventures.

I clearly stated that Ron Paul is not qualified based on his skill set...something that confounds many job seekers.

Why should he have this very important position?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Wait, so you're asking Ron Paul supporters why they want him as president? It should be clear by now why Ron Paul supporters want him as president. If you don't know why then you are well behind the times and need to do some catching up. ATS search a good place to get you started. The same can done to find out why no one wants Romney.

I do hate repeating myself, especially when the answers you seek are everywhere.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ron Pauls Resume

Ronald Ernest "Ron" Paul (born August 20, 1935) is an American politician who has been the U.S. Representative for Texas's 14th congressional district, which includes Galveston, since 1997, and a three-time candidate for President of the United States, as a Libertarian in 1988 and as a Republican in 2008 and 2012.

A native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Paul is a graduate of Gettysburg College and Duke University School of Medicine, where he earned his medical degree. He served as a medical officer in the United States Air Force from 1963 until 1968. He worked as an obstetrician-gynecologist from the 1960s to the 1980s, delivering more than 4,000 babies.

Paul has been an active writer and publisher since the late 1970s, when he created the first of several newsletters bearing his name. He has published many books, beginning with The Case for Gold (1982) and including Liberty Defined: 50 Essential Issues That Affect Our Freedom (2011), End The Fed (2009), The Revolution: A Manifesto (2008), Pillars of Prosperity (2008), and A Foreign Policy of Freedom: Peace, Commerce, and Honest Friendship (2007).

] Paul served as a flight surgeon in the United States Air Force from 1963 to 1965 and then in the United States Air National Guard from 1965 to 1968.[11]

Paul and his wife then relocated to Texas, where he began a private practice in obstetrics and gynecology.[12] He refused to accept Medicaid or Medicare payments; he routinely lowered fees for patients who could not afford to pay

Paul has served in Congress three different periods: first from 1976 to 1977, after he won a special election, then from 1979 to 1985, and finally since 1997.

In his early years, Paul served on the House Banking Committee, where he blamed the Federal Reserve for inflation and spoke against the banking mismanagement that resulted in the savings and loan crisis

During his first term, Paul founded the Foundation for Rational Economics and Education (FREE), a non-profit "think tank" dedicated to promoting principles of limited government and free-market economics.[23]

Following the loss of the 1984 senate race, Paul returned to his obstetrics practice and took part in a number of other business ventures.[7][28] Along with his former congressional chief of staff, Lew Rockwell, Paul founded a for-profit enterprise, Ron Paul & Associates, Inc. (RP&A) in 1984, with Paul serving as president, Rockwell as vice president, Paul's wife Carol as secretary, and daughter Lori Pyeatt as treasurer.[29] The company published a variety of political and investment-oriented newsletters including Ron Paul Freedom Report and Ron Paul Survival Report, and by 1993 was generating revenues in excess of $900,000.[30][31]

Paul also co-owned a mail-order coin dealership, Ron Paul Coins, for twelve years with Burt Blumert, who continued to operate the dealership after Paul resumed office in 1996

Of the 620 bills that Paul had sponsored through December 2011, over a period of more than 22 years in Congress, only one had been signed into law – a lifetime success rate of less than 0.3%.

By amending other legislation, he has helped prohibit funding for national identification numbers, funding for federal teacher certification,[16] International Criminal Court jurisdiction over the U.S. military, American participation with any U.N. global tax, and surveillance of peaceful First Amendment activities by citizens.

[

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

its not clear to me. dumb it down...i'm a real idiot...much like many of my countrymen...deluded and such.

the only reason my feeble mind can come up with is that you all hate America so much that you want us to be led by a Gynecologist so that others that hate us even more can throttle us.

and while I may in fact be an idiot...i am well aware of all the things people, perhaps people like yourself, will do to have my life and live as I live.

edit on 12-5-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fakshon
Being an American I must admit that:

First of all the vast majority of Americans are brainwashed twits that don't know let alone care about politics. Secondly, the vast majority of Americans only get their news and information from the mass media. Thirdly, If you have every brainwashed American telling you the same thing that first he can't win second that Romney is going to win and that his politics are crazy of course they aren't going to give the man a chance.

I honestly ask you... The real you not the brainwashed version of you to think about his politics. I am from the south and I will tell you if you were from the south you would believe in his foreign policy! I for one don't want no one in my house or on my land without my permission and I am pretty sure other countries and people feel the same way. Secondly, if you are from the south you believe in the almighty. Well fact check they believe in the almighty also, they might call him a different name but they do believe in the same god just different ways to get too him. Moreover, the vast majority of them are good people it's the crazies that supposedly want to attack us. Think of all the crazies we have at home and point fingers before you want to annihilate a people or a country because of a few people.

As for his fiscal policy you can't argue that the man knows his stuff he sits on the finance committee and is the only one looking out for your wallet.

You can't argue with a man that has kept his word and stood by his story for over 30 years. I ask you to sit there and review your life and say that you have been such a man (or lady if you are). I know I have not been such a man till recently and last recall this feeling of anything being possible and right since I was a kid and believed that the world was good.

I ask you and everyone else to please stop attacking and dashing hope of Ron Paul supporters just cause you are blinded and brainwashed by the mass media. You must admit that America needs to get fixed. Well George W. Bush was the president for a long time and he is similar if not on point with Romney's politics and the country is still on a bad downward spiral (George W. Bush couldn't fix this mess!). As for Obama he has only had 4 years but still his politics are destroying us further (instead of fixing the problems he keeps putting bandages and trying to spend our way out of this disaster). Unfortunately, you can attest that there is no way possible to spend your way out of debit if you don't have the income to pay for it. Well buddy we can't get out of debit cause we spend to much and don't have the income to pay for it.

If you believe we need protection and we need to prevent terrorist to get us, as per the Romney stance. Then you must realize that if this country goes broke and we can't pay our bills then we won't be able to afford our protection and they will have won on default or have a free pass to come here?

Moreover, so far only Ron Paul is willing to do what has to be done to get America back on track. That means facing the pied piper and handling up like a man.

I hope you don't see this as an Attack post just as an answer to the deluded minds of America.

Finally I am from Texas... Guess where my vote is going?
edit on 12-5-2012 by Fakshon because: Correction.

1. Brainwashed (X4)
2. Crazy
3. God's chosen
4. Annihilate
5. Blinded
6. Deluded
7. Twits

You sure know how to win friends and influence enemies.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

If one person calls you an idiot, you can dismiss it. If 1000 people call you an idiot, then maybe there is something to it.

The vast majority of Americans think that Ron Paul supporters are idiots... Not always wise to agree with the majority.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Prove it. I'm waiting.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

its not clear to me. dumb it down...i'm a real idiot...much like many of my countrymen...deluded and such.

the only reason my feeble mind can come up with is that you all hate America so much that you want us to be led by a Gynecologist so that others that hate us even more can throttle us.

and while I may in fact be an idiot...i am well aware of all the things people, perhaps people like yourself, will do to have my life and live as I live.

I'm pretty sure you're confusing me with the another poster who called you an idiot. I only call you angry and a bully (because you are a self proclaimed bully). Again, you assume. You assume we all hate America, an assumption which cannot be further from the truth.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Well, speaking about right now, Obama has three years of experience being the president.
...and has gotten it 100% wrong so far.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Nicely done. Now we have both resumes for all to see. Thank you for taking the time to post it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I assume you hate America because America is under attack 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for no less that the last 11 years and your good Doctor hasn't found it appropriate at this time to fall the F*&K in line behind a hard party policy, but instead thinks this all a big joke.

He's not qualified. To me both you and him don't give a crap about America.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

I don't think it's possible to prove it to Ronnie supporters. You've been shown polls, you have a pretty good idea where the delegate votes are going. I suppose I could go interview random people.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

You assume we all hate America, an assumption which cannot be further from the truth.

That is one thing I think we always forget, that despite out differences of opinion we all want what's best for the country.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join