It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG Fukushima Mutated Turtles & Vegetables Across the US!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I also live in Tokyo and can confirm that me and my three-headed wife are doing just fine, thank you.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Godzilla!

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JimPrange

So.... Did you make it a point of life before #umshima to go out on mutation expeditions? Just finding odd specimens doesn't prove much, especially not with 'controls' from before the event or collecting the specimens and having them analyzed. As a professional botanist, all manner of things can impact the growth habits of plants, especially from seed. It's common for plants to produce hundreds of thousands of seeds each. Male sperm in mammals works the same way. I wonder if there were ever dwarfs or 'retards' before the Industrial Revolution. Ya think? I wonder if pathogens and other forms of either biotic or abiotic stress might make some plants look sick, twisted or gnarled, ever? Nah. As long as Monsanto tomatoes at the grocery store all look perfectly round and smooth then no worries...

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That those 'mutated' specimens are from Michigan is interesting to me. Funny thing is I grew up in Michigan and found a mutated dandelion exactly like the ones she is showing you. That was in the early 90's when I was a kid.

There is a nuclear power plant there that regularly releases radioactive content into the atmosphere. Tritium on a regular basis. Which then gets into the rain water and then into the soil and ponds. This isn't exactly ground breaking information. Everyone just goes back to sleep after it is mentioned. Because double speak puts the sheep to sleep.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Pimpintology

Double speak is when someone says look Japan nukes caused this and I say well I've seen the same exact thing about 20 years ago in the same area and then you underscore reasons why this particular juncture must be because of Japan and then whatever.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join