It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Evidence That "ALL" Vaccines Are Very Harmful Even Causing Death

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
shill!!!!!!!REALLY, that's the best you can come back with???? the quack doesn't believe in germ theory,come on!!!!!!!!!how totally ridiculous is that!!!!!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
....here is what this nutter believes :: all disease must be based on blood clots. At this point, it should be obvious why Andrew Moulden is not licensed to practice medicine.

Moulden blames all disease on blood clots, and then claims all blood clots are caused by white cells reacting to the injection of vaccines. How disease existed prior to the use of vaccines, or how disease emerges in people who have not received vaccines is not elucidated in Moulden's all-encompassing, earth-shattering theories. Most likely the answer is some form of ingestion of toxins from somewhere, at sometime.

so batman, riddle me this......how did disease exist before vaccines????? sorry Moulden can't have it both ways.

He is selling dvd's, phamplets, and diagnosing by looking at your picture.. RED FLAG, RED FLAG ,RED FLAG,

Moulden says with great pride that he has been physically removed from medical facilities, and has a restraining order that prevents him from getting anywhere near major medical conferences. [6]

rationalwiki.org...
edit on 12-5-2012 by research100 because: correct spelling

edit on 12-5-2012 by research100 because: removed duplicate sentence

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I often wonder what is right or wrong in all of this medical stuff. Sitting here at age near ninety and watching TV, about all I see anymore are these lawsuits for medical screw ups. I live in a small town of about five thousand and mostly old folks anymore. We have a small hospital and clinic and the medical business is really flourishing. All these old people go to the doctor and get all their medications by the car load. It's almost like a grocery store. I go to the doctor twice a year and every time have to fight with the whole bunch to keep from all the tests and shots that they try to sell. Once you let them get their hands in your back pocket then your in for a long long ride. I'm not saying that some things are not needful but most of it is a paycheck for the medical people. My kid sister was eighty three and was born with a bad heart. She took medicine all her life and was on Tylenol for years. Come to find out she had liver cancer form the Tylenol and died with a good heart. Never trusted doctors after that.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rottensociety

Dude stop right now don't bring this crap into it The Protocols of Zion are a fraud and easily proven so. Me saying that proves none of your points! The protocols are off topic so don't bring them up again.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
reply to post by artistpoet

The thing is there are a lot more environmental issues to take into consideration here. I personally believe that vaccines are used as a scapegoat and that the amount of toxins our modern culture is exposed to day in and day out is more likely the cause. I mean how many of these autistic childrens parent ate fast food regularly, how many smoked, how many used prescription drugs, how many used illegal drugs, how many stood directly in front of the microwave while cooking food, how many ate gmo pesticide infested veggies, how many drank fluoridated water everyday, how many didnt stay hydrated enough throughout pregnancy, how many shook their babies, how many didnt breastfeed, etc, etc etc. There are too many possible causes and not enough actual facts.

Sorry I wish to point out something about your opening sentence
My brother was fine and healthy and developing normally up to 18 months old - Had MMR Vaccine and seizures followed - this scenario has been repeated again again - talk to parents who are now campaigning for justice.
Do you understand that how Vaccines affect the Immune system
This is not about any here proving something right or wrong or guessing
It is about a Catastrophe that is now more like an epidemic
Autism occurs naturally yet you would be hard pressed to find any
I was talking to my 80 year old mother today who was a medic - She knows she has seen far more medical history unfold than any here - There is an epidemic and it is not anything to do with population growth
and Vaccines and Big Pharma drugs are directly linked.
Look deeper at public policy's and private interests to see the real cause for poisoning people
I know I can not convince you as you think this is just about one upmanship as do most here
Again - My brother was fine and healthy and developing normally up to 18 months old - Had MMR Vaccine and seizures followed and severe Autism occured - this scenario has been repeated again again

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seede
I often wonder what is right or wrong in all of this medical stuff. Sitting here at age near ninety and watching TV, about all I see anymore are these lawsuits for medical screw ups. I live in a small town of about five thousand and mostly old folks anymore. We have a small hospital and clinic and the medical business is really flourishing. All these old people go to the doctor and get all their medications by the car load. It's almost like a grocery store. I go to the doctor twice a year and every time have to fight with the whole bunch to keep from all the tests and shots that they try to sell. Once you let them get their hands in your back pocket then your in for a long long ride. I'm not saying that some things are not needful but most of it is a paycheck for the medical people. My kid sister was eighty three and was born with a bad heart. She took medicine all her life and was on Tylenol for years. Come to find out she had liver cancer form the Tylenol and died with a good heart. Never trusted doctors after that.

Yep unfortunately most doctors have become drug pushers and procedure salesman to pay for all that expensive equipment to run all those tests so they can decide what cocktail of drugs to prescribe you. The elderly are the largest demographic for their victims.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Don't need to check my sources, you do. If you think that the media or government isn't going to make these medical proffesionals look like idiots, you have a major problem.

Your "medical professional" is a fraud.

She isn't even a doctor.

Does the term "Deny Ignorance" ring any bells with you?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100
....here is what this nutter believes :: all disease must be based on blood clots. At this point, it should be obvious why Andrew Moulden is not licensed to practice medicine.

Moulden blames all disease on blood clots, and then claims all blood clots are caused by white cells reacting to the injection of vaccines. How disease existed prior to the use of vaccines, or how disease emerges in people who have not received vaccines is not elucidated in Moulden's all-encompassing, earth-shattering theories. Most likely the answer is some form of ingestion of toxins from somewhere, at sometime.

so batman, riddle me this......how did disease exist before vaccines????? sorry Moulden can't have it both ways.

He is selling dvd's, phamplets, and diagnosing by looking at your picture.. RED FLAG, RED FLAG ,RED FLAG,

Moulden says with great pride that he has been physically removed from medical facilities, and has a restraining order that prevents him from getting anywhere near major medical conferences. [6]

edit on 12-5-2012 by research100 because: correct spelling

edit on 12-5-2012 by research100 because: removed duplicate sentence

So your trying to tell us what he believes and calling him a nutter based on this wiki hit piece? Why don't you listen to what he says then you would realize this hit piece does not have it right. He does not say vaccines cause all disease and explains why vaccines cause harm. You quoting this false argument just makes you look stupid and desperate to discredit the man.

Yeah I guess if it's in wiki it must be true... Sigh!

edit on 12-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

There is good medicine and their is bad medicine as there are good vaccines and also bad vaccines
As there is bad medical procedure

No my friend sorry there are no good vaccines. None of them work! Vaccine myth is based on the idea that injecting weakened or dead virus into a person causes anti-bodies to help protect against the disease. However this is false. Injecting anything foreign into the body will cause anti-body reaction however the data shows that vaccines only increased incidents of the disease and caused a host of side affects and weakened the immune system and now a host of other things like autism and Alzheimer's etc. All the vaccines that supposedly eradicated diseases is a myth. Countries that were not vaccinated had the same or better declines in those disease do to advances in hygiene and cleanliness. There is more but that right there blows the whole eradication myth out of the water.

www.heilkunst.com...
www.vernoncoleman.com...
www.naturalnews.com...

I actually think you are correct - I stand corrected - there are no good vaccines just bad ones and very bad ones
I would never have a child Vaccinated

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
reply to post by daddio

Don't need to check my sources, you do. If you think that the media or government isn't going to make these medical proffesionals look like idiots, you have a major problem.

Your "medical professional" is a fraud.

She isn't even a doctor.

Does the term "Deny Ignorance" ring any bells with you?

Hi again this is the guy you don't like not that I care
In response as a member of ATS to your lip service reply as follows ... "Deny Ignorance" ring any bells with you?...........Err yeah heard that many times shame your Deny Ignorance bells ring very hollow to most on this thread
Got anything constructive to add to the research done by others or you just trolling like you accuse others of
edit on 12-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I have personally seen many children completely changed in mind,body and spirit IMMEDIATELY following the shots, or by the next day...INCLUDING MYSELF.

Since having inoculations at preschool, i recall a horrible medical life, living in hospitals, a shell of life...when i got more shots in grade 3 i was able to remember the terror at my arm ballooning and it feeling like a sledgehammer was being taken to it.

And because you had these experiences, obviously vaccinations are harmful to everyone? Whatever...

One of the fittest groups of people in the nation are.. soldiers. All branches MUST get ALL vaccines when they enter service. You go through a line where you get shot after shot. In both arms at the same time in fact. Is the military full of people who are living in hospitals, having a shell of a life? Obviously not. You clearly speak for YOURSELF.. your experience hardly denotes the experience everyone has. MOST people go through all inoculations without a hitch.

Heck.. I was accidentally given two mumps shots when I went through that line - someone was in the wrong spot administering them. I was damn sore under my armpits for two weeks - hurt like hell to do all those pushups. Once they found out, they reamed whoever was giving those shots for screwing up. But I certainly didn't catch the mumps, nor give them to anyone else. So the "got inoculated and made everyone else sick" opinion is again, an isolated incident. That's not normal.

Will you have some bad experiences? Probably. Do the vast majority go through these shots without a problem? Obviously so. Your opinions that children are in a bad state afterwards is your own clearly biased opinion.

Again, I urge anyone who reads threads like this get a PROFESSIONAL opinion. Getting advice for your childrens health on a conspiracy board, would be like taking your Swiss watch to be repaired by a 5 year old with a small hammer. I'd highly recommend against it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Got anything constructive to add to the research done by others or you just trolling like you accuse others of

Actually, if you memory wasn't so shot, you would recall that my issue was with flooding.

Unlike the thread the other day on vaccinations, you haven't posted 15 posts to every page.

Give your self a pat on the back

Good girl.

WTG.

Would you like a star?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Actually, if you memory wasn't so shot, you would recall that my issue was with flooding.

Unlike the thread the other day on vaccinations, you haven't posted 15 posts to every page.

Good girl.

WTG.

Would you like a star?

So you are accusing me of flooding because I take a passionate interest in something that directly affects me my Autistic Brother having been made that way through MMR Vaccine
Because I reply to posts
Like I said to you before
Would you care to take up your accusation with a Mod?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Im sorry to hear that but the fact of the matter is they are isolated incidents. Most of the population benefits from vaccines and besides a very small percentage of people that have bad reactions to them (due to bad batches or allergic reactions) the benefits outweigh the bad. Sorry to say but vaccines are not the culprit here. Some people get fevers from them because their systems dont tolerate them well and I imagine it causes brain damage in some people and if this happens to an infant and the fever is too high yeah its going to cause development issues. But more to the point this is only a small portion of vaccinated children as well as a small portion of autism cases. There are other causes which destroys this crock theory which I have already discussed. People want a tangible thing to blame and hate for what happens to their children and thats why they feel that vaccines are to blame. Cant really blame them for feeling that way because vaccines in a small portion of the cases did cause the harm but then you have everyone else touched by autism jumping on the band wagon when vaccines werent actually the reason in their cases.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yeh im calling you a gullible idiot! If your thread were based on the truth, why dont we all have one of the disease/disorders you listed? And maybe you should research the actual cause of these disorders, maybe then you will realise there are legit causes. Also you will find your being fed bull#! Looking forward to see your reply
as I love being harrassed by keyboard warriors.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I have not read this study, but this is basically what I believe as well after reading countless of other studies.
The funny part is that even pharma funded ones can be pretty damn revealing.
Gardasil trials are a perfect example. They injected the placebo/control group with ADJUVANTS including mercury, formaldehyde and aluminum hydroxide. They also brushed of serious side effects that occurred and all of those that happened after the 2-3 weeks the trial ran for.
The pharma industry sets the rules themselves so they can get the outcome they want.

I think we are all damaged in some ways thanks to vaccines.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
POLIO Vaccine. POLIO eradicatied in our lifetime.

Look these up and re-state your point.

PS There are many others. Lives saved over lives lost....regarding the ones that WORK.

Thanks

Kinda easy when they changed the definition of polio to disqualify the same exact symptoms caused by polio vaccine like paralysis.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
well, after asking for the proof each vaccine is safe and effective in a peer reviewed kinda way
all i see in answer is duck babble

ETA
the poster quoted above would have posted references if he had a clue as to what the actual facts are
maybe he does...thats why no references.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Good girl.

WTG.

Would you like a star?

YOU accuse me of flooding I accuse You of lies here is proof of my posting history on this thread.
Page 1 - 1 post
Page 2 - 1 post
Page 3 - 6 posts
Page 4 - 1 post
Page 5 - 0 post
Page 6 - 0 post
Page 7 - 0 post
Page 8 - 4 posts

Average posts per page 19 - 20
Total posts approx 152 - My total posts 13

Want to take back your accusation - No thought not
No I would not like a star would like a calculator
Again I ask would you like to take this up with a Mod?

edit on 12-5-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

Im sorry to hear that but the fact of the matter is they are isolated incidents. Most of the population benefits from vaccines and besides a very small percentage of people that have bad reactions to them (due to bad batches or allergic reactions) the benefits outweigh the bad. Sorry to say but vaccines are not the culprit here. Some people get fevers from them because their systems dont tolerate them well and I imagine it causes brain damage in some people and if this happens to an infant and the fever is too high yeah its going to cause development issues. But more to the point this is only a small portion of vaccinated children as well as a small portion of autism cases. There are other causes which destroys this crock theory which I have already discussed. People want a tangible thing to blame and hate for what happens to their children and thats why they feel that vaccines are to blame. Cant really blame them for feeling that way because vaccines in a small portion of the cases did cause the harm but then you have everyone else touched by autism jumping on the band wagon when vaccines werent actually the reason in their cases.

"Some people?" "Small portion?" How scientific of you.

(off site quote)"The federal government's Vaccine Injury Compensation Program was created in 1989 to act as a "no fault" taxpayer-funded alternative for those seeking compensation for proven vaccine injury. The new peer-reviewed study, published May 10th in the Pace Environmental Law Review, looked at cases of vaccine injury that have been monetarily compensated by the VICP. The study looked at 1300 cases of children with brain injury resulting from vaccines where the court's records referenced autism, symptoms of autism or disorders commonly associated with autism -- twenty-one cases outright stated "autism or autism-like symptoms" in the court records. The researchers then identified and contacted 150 of the families that were compensated to find out whether the children had autism. 62 of the families they contacted (greater than 40 percent of their sample) reported children with autism, for a total of 83 cases of autism. (www.prnewswire.com...).

"What we did is we looked at the people who the government said are clearly vaccine injuries and awarded them compensation," said Lou Conte, the vaccine compensation recipient who helped coordinate the study.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Now why on earth would there be a "no fault" TAXPAYER funded compensation program for vax induced brain injury if the vax makers and your representatives in congress didn't fully recognise legal proof of the connection? Well, because the pharma-giants don't want to accept the responsibility or share their wealth with families they destroyed ~ so they aren't made to, YOU are. How cool is that?
edit on 12-5-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join