It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Evidence That "ALL" Vaccines Are Very Harmful Even Causing Death

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Are you suggesting the high incidence of the disease was somehow unrelated to the lowered mortality rate? If so, people must have found better methods of successfully treating the disease.

I do know that at that time in our history doctors weren't quite so free with the prescription pad and often recommended natural remedies to help their patients regain their health.

I seldom relate personal stories here, but at a very early age my grandson had had multiple respiratory problems, a couple that landed him in the hospital, but none of the doctors had an answer to what was causing them. Finally he was diagnosed with whooping cough and there's no doubt that he was one sick little puppy. That same day I went out and bought a milk goat out of sheer frustration and because my Dad had been allergic to cow's milk as a child and goat's milk had solved his problems, so we decided to give that a try. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Within two weeks the kid was back on his feet and running his mother ragged. End of respiratory probs. He's now 21 years old and tall and strong and healthy as a horse.

At that same time, my mother was with us. She had been diagnosed with an enlarged heart and told not to drink milk (which she loved). She was not given any medication for the heart problem, but she also began drinking the goat milk (whenever she thought I wasn't looking) and at her next drs. exam he was shocked to discover how much her heart had improved.

On a side note, sometimes my better half would come in from milking the goat and pass the bucket in front of my face and say "past your eyes".

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

The Japanese diet before WW2 was very healthy consisting mostly of rice and fish
Since those times Stomach Cancer rates have soared
Look at modern Japan now junk food capital like most places are
Look at what the food contains yet more man made poisens

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Greetings. My son developed autism when he was two years old. This happened immediately after he received his MMR vaccination. Was this coincidental or the cause of his autism? Was he predisposed and this was merely a trigger? Someday I would love to find out.
It's so easy to find articles that remind us what does NOT cause autism; many potential causes have been butchered in the press by many health officials, etc.
But how many of these medical 'experts' are really interested in finding the real cause..? It unfortunately seems like very few.
My son is a wonderful, simple yet kind and loving individual whom will never function at the level he may have had this condition not developed. He'll do fine as long as he's taken care of. Some children come back close to normal functioning; that's wonderful and awesome to see!
My sweet guy has it a bit worse. I'm not really mad anymore (I used to be...) but for the sake of other children it sure would be nice for someone to figure it out, or grow the 'huevos' to come clean and say what they know.
Perhaps this doctor is one of those.
That would be nice.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Soundmanjay

Sorry to hear what happened to your son hope he and you have a great life as much as possible. Question; if you had another child would you risk vaccinating that child?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by frazzle

The Japanese diet before WW2 was very healthy consisting mostly of rice and fish
Since those times Stomach Cancer rates have soared
Look at modern Japan now junk food capital like most places are
Look at what the food contains yet more man made poisens

Did you know about Obama's Executive Order (#13544) that was signed in June of 2010 during the distraction of the BP Oil Spill which implements Codex Alimentarius in the US. CA's main goal is to "standardize" all food and nutritional elements among all of the member nations. We can sure see the major improvements in our food supply since 2010, can't we?

daisyluther.blogspot.com...

lobal committees have been established to regulate the following topics, to name a few.
· fruits and vegetables
· fruit and vegetable juices
· fats and oils
· meat, poultry and fish
· cereals, pulses (used for food and animal feed) and legumes
· milk and milk products
· natural mineral waters
· sugars
· cocoa products and chocolate
· food hygiene
· food labeling (as a way not to disclose GMO foods and ingredients)
· pesticide residues;
· residues of veterinary drugs found in foods
· food additives

The unfortunate thing is, the regulations ensure money, not safety. They guarantee profit, not health benefits.
“Codex Alimentarius is a dark marriage between pharmaceutical and chemical industries and the WTO, conceived to exact complete and regimented control over all food products and nutrients worldwide.” ~ writes Chantal Boccaccio of The People’s Voice.

truedemocracyparty.net...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
I am glad you are healthy however if you have had any health problems in life it could be related to vaccines and you are just not aware. Stop believing blindly what you have been told since birth and examine the facts and research for yourself.

edit on 12-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry, this is a stupid argument. Basically you are saying, any health problem could be caused by a vaccine you were given decades ago. Isn't it a hell of a lot more likely there is another explanation? Like a huge variety of health and lifestyle factors, genetics, just plain old catching a virus, or hey even getting old!
I'm yet to see any anti-vaccine people present solid statistics showing that those who don't get vaccines live longer, healthier lives, and don't catch the disease they are vaccinated against. All I hear is personal stories saying 'oh i got a needle and then i got sick', or 'evidence' based on outdated science or plain old lies (eg mini-strokes which somehow don't ever show up on brain scans, yet can be seen by sending a video of your face to this doctor
)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonnieprince

I am glad you are healthy however if you have had any health problems in life it could be related to vaccines and you are just not aware. Stop believing blindly what you have been told since birth and examine the facts and research for yourself.

I'm sorry, this is a stupid argument. Basically you are saying, any health problem could be caused by a vaccine you were given decades ago. Isn't it a hell of a lot more likely there is another explanation? Like a huge variety of health and lifestyle factors, genetics, just plain old catching a virus, or hey even getting old!
I'm yet to see any anti-vaccine people present solid statistics showing that those who don't get vaccines live longer, healthier lives, and don't catch the disease they are vaccinated against. All I hear is personal stories saying 'oh i got a needle and then i got sick', or 'evidence' based on outdated science or plain old lies (eg mini-strokes which somehow don't ever show up on brain scans, yet can be seen by sending a video of your face to this doctor
)

Nice facts and evidence in your post oh wait... Didn't bother to read the several links and sites I and others posted I see and a very good one a few posts up from this one. Stupid argument indeed...

Its amazing how many folks just blindly repeat propaganda without ever having looked at the research facts and evidence themselves...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear this Soundmanjay

The Pharms are very tricky with their words, you said "Was he predisposed and this was merely a trigger?", what they've done by saying that the vaccine can be "a trigger" is turned it upside down, as if it was your son who had the problem first. The honest and correct way to say it is that a certain percentage of people who receive the vaccine will be damaged, some are more likely for one reason or another. It is like if a driver ran over an old lady breaking many of her bones, then said "Ahh, but her bones were weak, my car was just the trigger!"

The most important child to avoid vaccinating is the firstborn, as he/she is the most likely the be damaged by a vaccine, they have incredibly powerful immune systems; if your immune system is too good, you start creating antibodies to other parts of the vaccine that you weren't meant to, it is often the healthiest people who get damaged by vaccines.

If anyone is reading now who's still on the fence, here are some tips to avoid vaccine damage in your children

1. NEVER vaccinate a firstborn

2. NEVER receive more than one vaccine in a 3 week period

3. NEVER vaccinate when sick or malnourished

If everyone stuck to those 3 tips vaccine damage would be down 80%

Originally posted by Soundmanjay
Greetings. My son developed autism when he was two years old. This happened immediately after he received his MMR vaccination. Was this coincidental or the cause of his autism? Was he predisposed and this was merely a trigger? Someday I would love to find out.
It's so easy to find articles that remind us what does NOT cause autism; many potential causes have been butchered in the press by many health officials, etc.
But how many of these medical 'experts' are really interested in finding the real cause..? It unfortunately seems like very few.
My son is a wonderful, simple yet kind and loving individual whom will never function at the level he may have had this condition not developed. He'll do fine as long as he's taken care of. Some children come back close to normal functioning; that's wonderful and awesome to see!
My sweet guy has it a bit worse. I'm not really mad anymore (I used to be...) but for the sake of other children it sure would be nice for someone to figure it out, or grow the 'huevos' to come clean and say what they know.
Perhaps this doctor is one of those.
That would be nice.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
bonnieprince "I'm yet to see any anti-vaccine people present solid statistics showing that those who don't get vaccines live longer, healthier lives, and don't catch the disease they are vaccinated against."

You can't be looking, as these things are constantly being posted in the anti-vaccine threads, they are very easy to Google too. If you really can't find them, someone will post them up again, in every such thread I have to post this stuff up about 5 times.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

You missed the most important tip NEVER VACCINATE PERIOD!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Did you know about Obama's Executive Order (#13544)

No I was unaware of that but saw it coming down the line
I know they are clamping down all any independent people who produce real food or supplements
Even age old remedies from natural sources are under attack and being replaced with laboratory concoctions containing harmful substances
Over time the global cabal have taken over every facet of peoples lifes
Now the choices become clearer to many - Tyranny or Liberty
I live in UK
I grow my own organic food and gather from the wild and indeed plant our food in the wild
I have discussed this with friends - the what if scenario - yet so many are trapped in the Matrix never seeing what is truly happening
Vaccines are the tip of of the iceberg - People do not want to believe their own government would harm them.
But once you know you know and do what you can
It is not a case of keeping Liberty - It is a case now of taking it back

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Absolutely, you are 100% right! That post is just for those who are on the fence and probably will be fear-mongered and pressured into vaccinating their children, I want them to at least follow those basic tips, though like hawkiye says the only safe vaccine is the one that's never used

You missed the most important tip NEVER VACCINATE PERIOD!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Here is a video of BEFORE and AFTER vaccination for a boy called Max who was damaged by vaccines. It's extremely disturbing to see that this poor boy has had his life ruined by a vaccine. If Big Pharma ever admit the truth they'll have to pay out $Billions in compensation and parents will never trust vaccines ever again, that is why they will never admit it; it would be Big Pharma Suicide.

Here's some more information that comes with the video

"Experts can tell me what they want but my sons regression started immediately after vaccinations.

You can see that he was verbal, engaging, noticed facial expressions, and himself made expressions. Where now at 4 years old he is non-verbal, doesn't do facial expressions.

On top of this Self Funded insurance plans from Big corporations don't cover Autism Treatments, simply because there is no Federal LAW for them to say they have to. If I had an insurance that is under State Law they would have to pay for it. This is insurance discrimination, on top of MEDICAL MAFIA damaging my son and taking no responsibility for it. God this just makes me mad."

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonnieprince

)

Well here we have another doctor, Dr. Judy Mikovits, who formerly worked at the prestigious National Cancer Institute and was a researcher at the Whittemore Peterson Institute for Neuro-Immune Disease, being villified by the pharma folk and FDA for finding a mouse retrovirus in many people who suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome (autoimmune).

Whittemore Peterson Institute proceeded to accuse her of theft and have her arrested and jailed for several days. Ironically, the Institute itself was later accused of embezzlement.

"Dr. Mikovits’ work centered on mouse retroviruses, and mice are the most common animals used in vaccine and drug development. We already know that foreign DNA fragments do end up in the vaccines themselves – and Dr. Hanan Polansky, from the Center for the Biology of Chronic Disease, has suggested that these DNA fragments “cause major diseases, such as, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, and even obesity even when the DNA is broken and not functioning.”

vaccinexchange.org...

Splicing your child's DNA with mouse DNA? That's bound to ensure .... well, something.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
What I find interesting in all this is the fact that peanut oil has been used in many vaccines. Yet when I was a child, no one was allergic to peanuts. Now, for "no reason' there has been a peanut allergy explosion in the last 20 years, in North America anyway - where it also just happens to be where they push the most childhood vaccines. Starting in the late 80's, early 90's, the amount of childhood vaccinations increased dramatically, and a few years later, the peanut allergy explosion happened. Peanut oil in the the vaccines...hmm....

And the thing is; is there any proof that there's a correlation here? No - so then the conclusion is: Vaccines with peanut oil don't cause peanut allergies even though this correlation is literally the only possible evidence we have for why peanut allergies exploded. But the official word is "There is no reason to believe that vaccines cause peanut allergies." So everyone is like, "Ooooh, okay, great!"

I will not wait for "the official word." I will look at the correlation and think it's highly interesting.
edit on 12-5-2012 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I concur with what you are saying the same thing happened with my brother
Was perfectly normal and healthy then had MMR and had seizures followed by severe autism
There are literally thousands of parents who would also concur
Some have organized to get justice but many are just trying to cope with this Catastrophe
So many are so angry with good cause
I never feel hate but God knows how I despise that evil sons of bitches who are responsible for this
Sorry it is so upsetting

edit on 12-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

That video is heart breaking! This makes me angry especially at the idiots defending this crap who just repeat propaganda and have never looked at the facts and research on it... I recently started another thread about how the Zombie apocalypse is real and here now, this illustrates it! The brain dead zombies defending vaccines are literally maiming and killing children!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Over time the global cabal have taken over every facet of peoples lifes
Now the choices become clearer to many - Tyranny or Liberty
I live in UK
I grow my own organic food and gather from the wild and indeed plant our food in the wild
I have discussed this with friends - the what if scenario - yet so many are trapped in the Matrix never seeing what is truly happening
Vaccines are the tip of of the iceberg - People do not want to believe their own government would harm them.
But once you know you know and do what you can
It is not a case of keeping Liberty - It is a case now of taking it back

Yes, its tyranny or liberty, but that fight should have happened a hundred years ago or more, so I'm inclined to think it'll be a lot of tyranny before enough people decide liberty works better. All this time, though, no one believed it would ever get to this point so they pretended all was well and too many are still pretending for the rest of us to take it back. We're outnumbered by pretenders.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

One my favorite poets......................

A mighty flame followeth a tiny spark.

Dante Alighieri 1300

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Thanks, I needed that!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join