It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Evidence That "ALL" Vaccines Are Very Harmful Even Causing Death

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by CloonBerg

Anything you put into your body can cause an adverse reaction or effect. As others have pointed out, to claim that vaccines are the cause of the rise in autism, based on correlations, is simply stupid, and bad science.

No what's stupid is people making statements like yours without having done the research and just repeating rhetorical bullship they heard over and over... Why don't you refute the growing number of scientist, doctors and researchers who have proven vaccines are harmful and don't work instead of making stupid statements like this?

www.heilkunst.com...
www.vernoncoleman.com...
www.naturalnews.com...

Lol, you actually want ME to refute the scientist doctors and researchers? Well, thats an unreasonable request, considering I don't have the resources to carry out vaccination studies. I can't refute those scientists, but many others can. Also, posting links that discuss scientific papers on websites that are collectively against vaccinations doesn't help your cause. Watch this!

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.sciencedirect.com...

*poof*
Proof that vaccines work!

Also, did you even read beyond the first few sentences in my post? I never said that vaccines in fact DO NOT cause autism or any diseases. In summary, I ranted a bit and said to LOOK AT BOTH SIDES, which you clearly have not.

Realize, that any researcher that comes to certain results (especially if it agrees with their hypothesis) will hold onto that as hard proof.

Heres a hypothetical research project for you:
Vaccinate a group of mice with a well know to work vaccine, and keep a control group that has not been vaccinated. Expose said mice to the pathogen that the vaccine should work against. Record your results.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

www.skepdic.com...

More name calling what are you 12. Unlike this guys claims Vaccines have been being studied for well over 100 years and because some doctor who is deemed unfit to practice medicine makes a claim which hasnt actually been tested by anybody but him we should believe it? Use your brain for what its there for

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Did smallpox die of natural causes? I see no reason to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Is it irrational to believe vaccines are harmful? No; by now it's just a simple observation.

I received a hepatitis vaccine back when I was studying to work in the medical field. It wasn't optional. It is now. Medical workers saw a huge rise in autoimmune disorders and began demanding a choice (it helped a lot that the doctors were on their side).

For all of you who's kids got vaccinated and are fine, good. I'm very glad to hear it. But there are serious problems with this system and if there's no pushback there's no chance it will change.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation

It's all a part of Agenda 21....depopulation. They need to thin us out in order to control us...

"Gates is stating that he considers vaccines to be useful in contributing to bring the projected population growth of 2.2 billion down to 1.3 billion, roughly one billion. What kind of properties can thus reasonably be deduced that vaccines are to have according to Gates? Well, basically all the properties that impede people to either have children, or successfully rear them. In other words, Gates implicitly advocates the definition of his favorite kind of vaccine to be one that fosters infertility, sterility and (early onset) senility (autism) alike."

edit on 11-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I live in a small town in australia where we only have a silverchain nursing post & 1 Doctor-my 3 year old son had a reaction to his MMR -measles mumps & rubella vaccination when he was a year old.I didn't want him to get another 1-he had the measles rash,fevers sleeplessness for 3 months,when I told the nurses this they told me I had to ,I was not allowed to use homeopathic vaccinations & I was a bad mother & complaining over nothing.After getting monthly phone calls from them telling me my son could be excluded from school next year because I am negligent & need to state my case to the health department & medicare to get an exemption I gave in-same results he basically had the measles for 3 months again-he is a different child-he has outburts,he screams constantly that his body hurts & he runs constant temperatures & his development & attention span are limited.Our nursing post recieves government funding for immunised children-kids do have reactions unfortunately in our case they care more for funding & less about children becoming ill from their vaccines.So now I told them all where to go & travel 2 hours for medical care & i am filling out paperwork to show why I have the right to choose as a parent whether or not my child has to go through this again.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenskye

This is what I was talking about. The medical community knows that there are serious risks involved but you are not to be informed or allowed a choice. Nor are they (the profiteers, that is) interested in understanding and fixing the problems.

I really hope your kid gets past it. Try to keep (gently) stimulating his mental development. Being sick is really distracting, but there are neural networks that can only develop at certain ages.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It is not uncommon for one skilled in a medical field to be able to diagnose many things by appearance reaction and symptom

Give me a break!

How does one diagnose gulf war syndrome from a 30 second video of a person's face?

Or SIDS???

Which is pretty amazing since no one knows what causes SIDS.

You do know what SIDS is don't you? Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, there are no symptoms and if there were they certainly aren't visible on the face.

This is called Asymptomatic, or clinically silent...

In medicine, a disease is considered asymptomatic if a patient is a carrier for a disease or infection but experiences no symptoms. A condition might be asymptomatic if it fails to show the noticeable symptoms with which it is usually associated. Asymptomatic infections are also called subclinical infections. The term clinically silent is also used.

en.wikipedia.org...

It appears you and the good quack Moulden don't understand this, since he used it to describe his brainguard method...

Brain damage, especially vaccine and infectious disease induced brain damage, is clinically silent. Our proprietary techniques and technologies provide the means and methods to assess and monitor the integrity of the central nervous system from birth to adulthood with a non-invasive, cost-efficient, home based, video/photo solution for monitoring the integrity of the human brain across neurodevelopment.

Do tell me mate...Actually tell us all, even the people supporting you, how, when there are no symptoms, does a 30 second video enable the good quack to know what's wrong with the patient?

HOW DOES ONE DIAGNOSE SIDS WITH A 30 SECOND VIDEO??

How can anyone support such ridiculous and ignorant claims???

You Moulden supporters are sick.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenskye
I live in a small town in australia where we only have a silverchain nursing post & 1 Doctor-my 3 year old son had a reaction to his MMR -measles mumps & rubella vaccination when he was a year old.I didn't want him to get another 1-he had the measles rash,fevers sleeplessness for 3 months,when I told the nurses this they told me I had to ,I was not allowed to use homeopathic vaccinations & I was a bad mother & complaining over nothing.After getting monthly phone calls from them telling me my son could be excluded from school next year because I am negligent & need to state my case to the health department & medicare to get an exemption I gave in-same results he basically had the measles for 3 months again-he is a different child-he has outburts,he screams constantly that his body hurts & he runs constant temperatures & his development & attention span are limited.Our nursing post recieves government funding for immunised children-kids do have reactions unfortunately in our case they care more for funding & less about children becoming ill from their vaccines.So now I told them all where to go & travel 2 hours for medical care & i am filling out paperwork to show why I have the right to choose as a parent whether or not my child has to go through this again.

I am so sorry to hear this and that you are going through this. I hope your boy overcomes this. You are doing the right thing by not letting them do this to him anymore.

It is the countless stories like this that leaves me little patience for the idiot shills on this thread! I would love to have a face to face motivational seminar with them...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Thankyou-I know we are not told the full truth about what they are injecting into our children & I also know profit is the number 1 concern-why else would you be harrassed & guilted into immunising your child?I had 1 nurse who backed me & was going to help me-he got transferred-his beliefs obviously lost them funding.
I am angry because my child is a cashcow & my rights as a parent don't matter-I have none apparently when I want full information & I don't want to put my child through hell because the powers that be say I have to.So I am a bad mother now according to the local health practioners-I am proud to be 1 because my son is more important than money-& hey if he can't go to school as I was threatened-i'll home school him

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What's needed is a placebo randomized blinded study of vaccine vs placebo but it is unethical to do so.

There are placebo controlled vaccine studies but the placebo is in fact the
vaccine packing material. Some anti vac claims are that that the packing
causes the disease so you are tested vaccine+packing vs packing and thus the vaccine
does not show any ill effects.

If the OP's claims are true about vaccines then how come these placebo controlled
studies show they are safe and if the vaccines cause the disease then how come there's
no difference of autism etc in the groups? (One group is certainly getting the agent.)
I'd appreciate it if someone could answer this question.....because I have no clue.
Limbo

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Thankyou I sometimes question myself when I get told I'm a bad mother for not playing along with the bs your comment was apreciated

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
POLIO Vaccine. POLIO eradicatied in our lifetime.

Look these up and re-state your point.

PS There are many others. Lives saved over lives lost....regarding the ones that WORK.

Thanks

Hahahahah... you vaxxers love to pull the polio card. All caps demonstrates your excitement to throw it out there as if it's the period at the end of a very disturbing sentence.

Research a little deeper my friend. Turns out polio was pretty much done for BEFORE the vaccine was introduced. Not only because of improved hygiene among the general population, but also because what was known as 'polio' was redefined into several other diseases such as spinal meningitis.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CloonBerg

It's not about if vaccines work or not, it's about if they cause more harm that the good that they might do.

The facts are that no long term study into the effects vaccines may have on the human body has been done.

So we don't know if they are harmful or not.

So the question is "Does the mean justify the ends?"

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logmafia
That dude is nuts, he made a bunch of wild claims without any solid evidence.

Not even worth it.....
edit on 12-5-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Hahahahah... you vaxxers love to pull the polio card. All caps demonstrates your excitement to throw it out there as if it's the period at the end of a very disturbing sentence.

Research a little deeper my friend. Turns out polio was pretty much done for BEFORE the vaccine was introduced. Not only because of improved hygiene among the general population, but also because what was known as 'polio' was redefined into several other diseases such as spinal meningitis.

where do people get this wrong idea? the average cases of polio the year the first vaccine was introduced was 35 thousand, the avg yearly cases was 20 thousand.
it dropped to 9 thousand the next year. have you ever even seen a person in a first world country with it? i haven't, but it is still common in third world countries, if it was "done" as you claim, why do people still get it? i'm talking places that don't have people coming in with vaccines.

it is interesting to me that people still think that simply because a disease isn't killing millions of people that it is "done" when it cripples 20 thousand people a year. not only that, but species can become more resistant to a disease over time. though why in the world anyone would leave a disease to cripple millions when they could basically make people immune to it is beyond me.
it is like anything, should we let millions suffer because a tiny minority have bad reactions, or realize that those we save outweigh the unproven claims of people like the idiot "doctor" who thinks he can diagnose SIDS from a 30 second video!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horza

It's not about if vaccines work or not, it's about if they cause more harm that the good that they might do.

they don't, in fact they cause less harm than the good they do, they save millions of lives in fact.

The facts are that no long term study into the effects vaccines may have on the human body has been done.

well we are introducing a dead virus to the human body here, there is bound to be reactions, i'm not sure what kind of effects we need to look into other than what was done 200 years ago.
do you mean the preservatives? i think they have done studies on the effects of many of the compounds used. the issue i have with the concern over this is the fact that the amounts are so small and last in the body such a short time that it really doesn't make much sense to be worried about it.
it seems though that a lot of people think things are worse than they are because of fearmongering not because there needs to be more testing

So we don't know if they are harmful or not.

we do know they aren't harmful to most people, given that they don't harm

So the question is "Does the mean justify the ends?"

when it has been shown that disease can be virtually wiped out by vaccine, then yes i would say so.
or do people still get small pox and polio in first world countries?
edit on 12-5-2012 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
POLIO Vaccine. POLIO eradicatied in our lifetime.

Look these up and re-state your point.

PS There are many others. Lives saved over lives lost....regarding the ones that WORK.

Thanks

HAHAHAHAHAHA the polio vaccine also cause cancer and cost many many people their lives. my 70 year old grandfather doesnt even trust vaccinations anymore

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Dr. Len Horowitz has been talking about the harm of vaccines for years. I have his book, "Emerging Viruses", and also his book on chemtrails, "Death is In The Air". He was onto the Gulf War Syndrom back in like 2000.

www.tetrahedron.org...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
You lost me at 'Tolerance Lost DVD series'.

A few weeks ago I watched an episode of South Park (this is not off topic). Stan was trying to make an antibullying video and it was so popular that the movie industry wants to buy it. Kyle, disagreeing with Stan's methods and walks out. Stan confronts Kyle for not helping spread the video that "needs to be seen by everybody". Kyle asks If it's so important that everyone needs to see... Why don't you put it on the internet FOR FREE?

I did a search and there were videos posted on the internet about 20-30 minutes long. The rest of the information can be found in the 6-hour long DVD. I think that speaks for itself.

Back to vaccines,

Whether you like it or not, it's not going to be "proven" to cause greater harm than good that easily. It would take a gigantic epidemiological study; possibly the largest ever conducted to prove such a claim, not just some people who have fancy initials behind their names coming out with outrageous claims.

As for Dr. Andrew Moulden, I did a search in scopus.com, his name did not come up at all which means that he has not been associated with any credible peer reviewed academic publications which thus severely reduces his credibility (unless you honestly believe that every other scientist and physician in the world are evil and are conspiring to keep this good doctor unacknowledged).

As for the 26-minute trailer video, it was mostly a sensational trailer to the DVDs without any real information (and not to mention that Dr. Moulden was clearly reading from a script and apparently cannot tell the difference between a vein and an artery)

Sorry everyone, this is not conclusive, nor is it proof of anything.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666
HAHAHAHAHAHA the polio vaccine also cause cancer and cost many many people their lives. my 70 year old grandfather doesnt even trust vaccinations anymore

you mean the contaminated version that was found to contain the SV40 virus? yeah there is no link between the vaccine and cancer because of SV40, in fact there is no evidence any polio vaccines cause an increase in cancer.

i think the lives that were saved outweighs any loss, everything is dangerous when you get down to it, do we ban things because a small number of people die from them? no, we only ban things if the vast majority died, since it is dangerous to everyone.
i'm not sure why you bring up your grandfather, i don't think him being your grandfather or 70 makes him an authority on anything.
i could say my dad says vaccines are awesome, but what does that prove? we need to look at the statistics and whether it saves lives or not, not the opinion of any one person's experiences.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join