It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Evidence That "ALL" Vaccines Are Very Harmful Even Causing Death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Thumbs up for that guy. Its nice to see that people in the medical community are speaking out, not fearing for their well being, to get the truth to the public, and to demonize Big Pharma, and all the other money hogging companies and the people that run them.

Good for him!!! I hope he lives long enough to finish what he wants to teach the rest of us. I already knew that vaccines are the cause of all neurological disorders in infants, and SIDS, and allergic reactions etc. But I have no qualifications, therefore nobody cares to listen to me.

This guy does, and he will spread it out and hopefully more people will bite onto this.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKmonster
reply to post by hawkiye

So why am I not dead?
I didnt read the article but I can image there is no actual evidence provided in the link, call me ignorent but I reckon I will have saved myself the effort.
Also to argue the point you gullible idiots will raise, there is an increase iautism, dementia an the rest
1) because of increased population
2) we have better methods of diagnosis
3) we live longer meaning the chances of developing cancer, dementia etc and having strokes increases.
And then to argue other idiots replies, no the worlds doctors and scientists aren't conspiring to reduce population by giving us killer vaccines.

You didn't read the article and you're calling us gullible idiots? LOL
I doubt you have read the research based on the data the proves vaccines don't work either so you just repeat big pharma/medical establishment propaganda like the rest of the brain dead idiots... Pot meet kettle

Hey I just thought of something this also explains why there are so many stupid selfish people. Different people react differently to disease so the majority who have had vaccines are stupid docile sheep. But about 10 percent are more resistant and thus awake and not buying the bullship fed to them by the poison brokers...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Well I read the full article......care to point me to the section that provides "conclusive proof"?......although you might struggle a bit to find anything on the site you linked to, other than the massive influx of ads popping up everywhere!

How in God's name can anyone state, with no proof whatsoever, other than to constantly claim that they have undeniable proof, that all vaccines are potentially fatal, is beyond me!

You do know that they vaccinate against malaria in Africa don't you?.........I think there is more than enough evidence and proof that this is saving lives, and not ending them.

conclusion:

silly 3 year old article

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Why do all the unbelievers ignore the bleedin obvious? Something IS causing autism. Whats the most likely culprit and common to all autisitc people? VACCINES.

Lets forget who said what and simply look at whats happening. As more countrys choose to vaccinate we see an ever increasing rise in autism. Thats a fact!!!

Korea now has an autism rate of 1 in 3. Thats shocking!!!

All you who defend this monstrous vaccination program should be locked away because you enable these evil companys to continue to profit from this madness.
edit on 11-5-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

The World Health Organization.
"If every person in America were to recieve the flu vaccine we could expect to see three hundred thousand deaths caused by vaccine complications"
Now I know the op wasn't talking about flu shots but its the same mentality and how many have died of flu over the last 20 years???????????

edit on 11-5-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Why do all the unbelievers ignore the bleedin obvious? Something IS causing autism. Whats the most likely culprit and common to all autisitc people? VACCINES.

Common to "all" autistic people?.....can you back that up?...they all were vaccinated?.....vaccinated with what against what?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

So if you can find one that didnt get the shot does that mean we're wrong?

If ten people jump out of a plane and die when they hit the ground we can say that hitting the ground caused their death. Acording to your logic if you can find someone who died when they drove into a wall then the the others didnt die of hitting the ground.

There may well be a small percntage of autism cased by other agents but that does not mean the vaccines should be ruled out.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

There may well be a small percntage of autism cased by other agents but that does not mean the vaccines should be ruled out.

I never said that vaccines didn't cause autism, because I have no proof.

However....you said that vaccines do cause autism.....I take it you can provide proof and cite sources other than the questionable "Dr" Andrew Moulton?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by hawkiye

Well I read the full article......care to point me to the section that provides "conclusive proof"?......although you might struggle a bit to find anything on the site you linked to, other than the massive influx of ads popping up everywhere!

How in God's name can anyone state, with no proof whatsoever, other than to constantly claim that they have undeniable proof, that all vaccines are potentially fatal, is beyond me!

You do know that they vaccinate against malaria in Africa don't you?.........I think there is more than enough evidence and proof that this is saving lives, and not ending them.

conclusion:

silly 3 year old article

The article is an interview. Why is it that people expect to have everything proven to them in 300 characters or less? The article does refer to his research and his video presentation etc. Perhaps you would do well to look further into his research rather then make idiotic comments about things you know little about.

edit on 11-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Actualy I can but we have a problem. Whenever a doctor or scientist says vaccines cause autism another doctor will say it it doesnt.
So I look at what I can see and I see autism increasing with increasing numbers who are vaccinated. Therefore I choose to believe those that say it does cause autism.

I'd be interested as to whether you believe that vaccines MAY cause autism or are you saying they absolutely do not?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Ran across this 1918 - 1960 graph on pertussis. Maybe you could make the image live (I'm a failure at that
)

Immunization Graphs – The Real Story on Vaccine Effectiveness
Actual statistics prove that vaccines HAVE NOT prevented disease.

farmwars.info...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is an excellent thread S&F

From my own research, after having been touched by the vaccine induced deaths of family and friends, I eventually discovered that there are two main purposes to vaccines:-

1. Population and Lifespan Control (i.e. keep fertility rates down and reduce average length of retirement)
2. Inject us with diseases from birth (Cancer, Diabetes etc) to baptize us for life into the Big Pharma Religion

The Church of Big Pharma is a modern day religion, designed to control and tax us. This is why TPTB are letting the traditional religions die off, as Church of Big Pharma is far more suited to our current stage of civilization. The most scary thing about the Church of Big Pharma is that its followers don't even know they are in it, they just think they are following 'Science' or 'Common Sense'; they have no idea they have been indoctrinated and lied to.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
In case anyone didn't see this, here's a thread from the other week

Is it Time to Ban Vaccines Once and For All?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is an excelent reply by Dr Wakefield as to what realy happened to him, the parents, and the children.
If you have an interest in this subject this is a must see vid.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
POLIO Vaccine. POLIO eradicatied in our lifetime.

Look these up and re-state your point.

PS There are many others. Lives saved over lives lost....regarding the ones that WORK.

Thanks

the vaccine DID NOT ERADICATE POLIO
cleaning up the environment did
also the vaccin originally was loaded with monkey viruses including the most cancerful virus known mk 40\
its responsible for more woe then the disease

most people already know this elementary vaccine lore
where have you been?

thanks

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Thanks for that video I have added it as link to another thread on Autism

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

There is a lot that the media is not allowed to report on Dr Wakefield, it's very sad how the general public have to be kept with access to only side of the story, and even sadder that they don't know it.

Here's another example of the government deliberately keeping the truth from us, this time after vaccines were contaminated with a brain disease, the UK government decided to keep it quiet in case it put too many people off the vaccines

Vaccines, BSE and vCJD
www.vaccineriskawareness.com...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

If you don't care about a piece of paper, why did you list all of his credentials?
They're just bits of paper too, after all...

Why have you ignored all the other points?

Like Brainguard and how with just a video of someone's face he can diagnose autism, autism-spectrum, pervasive developmental disorders, Asperger's syndrome, sudden infant death, infantile paralysis, Post vaccine syndromes (Gulf War syndrome, Guillain Barre syndrome, cognitive impairment...), seizure disorders, ischemic strokes, specific learning disabilities, and attention deficit disorders??

Love to hear an answer for that!

Where's his peer reviewed papers?

Where's the autopsy results to back up his theories?

Why has John Best, whom you should know of very well, called Moulden a scam artist??

As for this:

If you actually read the article this is false. His premise is the auto immune response to the diseases causes autism so by injecting weaker versions of the disease we cause the same autoimmune responses.

That isn't what the good quack is saying. He says...

I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body from clinically silent to death. These are strokes – across the board for all of us. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism, specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia, seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much much more.

He categorically states that all vaccines are to blame.

Where's the supporting evidence?

You should send him a video of your face, make sure you don't have any silent illnesses that are so silent they can be seen in a picture of someone's face!

Imagine doing nothing but studying a video of a face and being able to tell they will die of SIDS!

I was wrong mate, this guy is Jesus, not a quack!

edit on 11/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Thank you for putting up the graph. Like polio, this is another one that was almost over before the vaccine came out.

And news now is that,

Washington state health officials declare whooping cough epidemic, seek CDC help as cases soar

Worst outbreak in decades ~ so rush down and get your booster jab right the heck now, is what they're saying.

www.washingtonpost.com... 12/05/10/gIQAUsE5FU_story.html

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The neurologist believes every vaccination results in mini strokes. To me this sounds like the man with a hammer to whom every problem looks like a nail.

I'd say the evidence is in as to whether vaccinations reduce the incidence of the specific diseases they are aimed at. Where things get very muddy very suddenly is the subject of side affects and risks to individuals. In the establishment view we don't even need to rigorously study that stuff; it would be countrproductive to inform people anyway.

People have indicated that TPTB want us to have shorter, less healthy lives. In my view that's just incidental. What matters most to TPTB is that the entities currently reaping obscene ammounts of money continue to do so.

That's my Grand Unifying Theory of Bull****. Every time you see something entirely messed up and wrong and ask "why?" you just have to look and see who's making money off it. And someone always is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join