It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Evidence That "ALL" Vaccines Are Very Harmful Even Causing Death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
Vaccines are not evil and have done humanity much good since they were created

Click on my sig, it is a short video (not mine), watch it for your sake and for the sake of those you love...

edit on 11-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Rubinstein

The Bankers had said they were going to do this, admitting on video that it was their job to control the population, and admitting that they want the population drastically reduced.

Well they are not doing a very good job then are they?

Tell me about this when the worlds population starts to decrease......because for century's it has been increasing!

So who isn't doing their job right?

The Bankers?
TBTB?
Illuminati?

Aliens?

Give me a break!

They've only just started, wait for these future generations to come through; the teens who've recently received the HPV jabs, the toddlers who received the Swine Flu vaccines. When it happens, they'll have an excuse which has nothing to do with vaccines, they'll probably say it's a bit of a mystery

Plausible deniability will only get them so far and no further, people are catching on pretty fast, although there are so many places one can point a finger that none of the guilty parties will ever be held accountable. Besides vaccines, anti psychotics, anti depressants, pain pills and a million other prescription meds are also taking a toll on us. Then if you look at the very few tests that have actually been done on municipal water supplies, they proved much of this medication ends up in our drinking water ~ not to mention the flouride and other toxins and contaminents. Then we have food preservatives and genetically modified franken foods. Where does it end?

And I guess they figure if they can spread the blame far enough around no one will face the prison time they all so richly deserve. Well maybe they could pass the blame for the whole thing onto a couple of the whistleblowers. Who doubts they'd do that if push comes to shove.

Maybe we could hope that as the economy breaks down, some of their experimentation, deliberate soft kill and sterilization practices will no longer be funded. In the meantime, all we can do is work at keeping the subject alive to inform more parents.

Cancer rates are through the roof, diabetes as well, alzheimers is overtaking much of the older generation, young people are being stripped of the ability to have children, children are being neurologically damaged for a lifetime and so much more.

But what we're going to see ten years down the road scares about ten years off my life span. And that's okay by me, being here to see it unfold probably isn't going to be worth hanging around for anyway.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I used the phrase "pretty much eradicated" as in "Not a prevalent problem". Check this site for the list of diseases all but cured by vaccines www.symbianize.com... Small Pox is the only one completely gone from us do to vaccines but read the article and see the effects of vaccines on the world. Oh and if they could they would put a warning label on breathing as well.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logmafia
That dude is nuts, he made a bunch of wild claims without any solid evidence.

Yeah there is:

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

They give chimps autism, its official now. No more lies. I only wish the vaccines we had given were not given for I blamed them at the time for my sons apraxia. He was a normal 2 month old playing sit up just fine, then he was months later doing the same thing and he sat up at way later, after the boys, he crawled when they walked, at 11 months, he walked at 14, he had speech therapy for a long long tiime, and I mentioned to the doctor this, and asked what the possibilities were because he behavior had changed within a month of the shots, she said, is possible.

I only wish they hadn't gotten any of them.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by quackers
reply to post by Gixxer

"There's some interesting threads on this very site regarding the so called effectiveness of vaccines. They pretty much show with statistical evidence from the CDC and others that most cases of these diseases were already drastically in decline due mostly to changes in lifestyle and hygiene and the introduction of vaccines, rather than provide a cure, slowed the decline of infection.

Pharma is big business and it make lots of people very rich. These rich people have very powerful friends in government to whom they lobby. It is not in the best interests of pharmaceutical companies to provide cures when their sole aim is generating profit. Get it through your head, their job isn't to make people well, it is to generate revenue. How do they generate revenue? Well, it's from sick people isn't it. No sick people -> no money, no money -> no power. It ain't rocket science."

The government doesn't want cures, they want sickness. SICKNESS = MONEY

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

If you don't care about a piece of paper, why did you list all of his credentials? 
They're just bits of paper too, after all... 

You were the one whining about him losing his medical license so to show you the fallacy of your position I posted his credentials which makes him having a medical license irrelevant. Like revoking his license suddenly removes all hi education research awards and accomplishments LOL

Like Brainguard and how with just a video of someone's face he can diagnose autism, autism-spectrum, pervasive developmental disorders, Asperger's syndrome, sudden infant death, infantile paralysis, Post vaccine syndromes (Gulf War syndrome, Guillain Barre syndrome, cognitive impairment...), seizure disorders, ischemic strokes, specific learning disabilities, and attention deficit disorders?? 

Love to hear an answer for that! 

Certainly since you are having trouble seeing the obvious. It is not uncommon for one skilled in a medical field to be able to diagnose many things by appearance reaction and symptom. there are several disciplines that diagnose in this manner. Perhaps a better question is why you think there is something wrong with such diagnoses? Also how does this negate his research in any way shape or form?

Why has John Best, whom you should know of very well, called Moulden a scam artist?? 

Who cares? So John best called him a crank oh wow that is conclusive proof that a guy with a long track record of successful accomplishments suddenly fell off the deep end and is delusional... Sigh! You people are pathetic. It is obvious nobody saw anything wrong with all those years and he won all those awards etc. but when he speaks truth on vaccines suddenly he is a crank...Big sigh

You quoting me - "If you actually read the article this is false. His premise is the auto immune response to the diseases causes autism so by injecting weaker versions of the disease we cause the same autoimmune responses."

That isn't what the good quack is saying. He says... 

I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body from clinically silent to death. These are strokes – across the board for all of us. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism, specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia, seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much much more.

He categorically states that all vaccines are to blame. 

Well if you had read a little further he goes on to explain HOW the vaccines are to blame...

]Remarkably, wild polio, pre-natal German measles, measles, tetanus, “Spanish flu”, etc.. all caused the exact same damages in the pre-vaccine era. We simply did not appreciate that a generic response in the human body was causing the paralysis and respiratory failure and more in from a non-specific immune response and instability of microscopic blood flow hemodynamics

Where's the supporting evidence? 

You have not even read his evidence and like a child are expecting proof in an interview in 300 words or less. Go and look at his evidence and refute it instead of acting like an idiot who thinks he knows everything but is the only one who thinks so...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I love the use of statistical bs to justify the claims of vaccines causing autism... Most people are vaccinated so anybody that has autism was most likely vaccinated but the theme here is well the common factor is vaccines therefore that must be the reason. Another common factor all of these autistic births share is breathing, exposure to light, eating, etc etc. To use correlation as proof is ignorant. Maybe the rise in autism is due to the rise in population. Otherwise this logic holds as much water as saying breathing causes autism. That is why there are so many claims that pretty much everything under the sun causes cancer.

Yeah never mind all the evidence and the CDC head doctor who was paid to suppress it and counter it with bullship who was subsequently caught and prosecuted... Sigh go drink some more fluoride its good for your teeth...

edit on 11-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I used the phrase "pretty much eradicated" as in "Not a prevalent problem". Check this site for the list of diseases all but cured by vaccines www.symbianize.com... Small Pox is the only one completely gone from us do to vaccines but read the article and see the effects of vaccines on the world. Oh and if they could they would put a warning label on breathing as well.

Yes I have read that short article

There is good medicine and their is bad medicine as there are good vaccines and also bad vaccines
As there is bad medical procedure
All vaccines carry a risk of a certain percentage of damaged recipients and indeed this does occur
No true statistical analysis has ever been done
IE Pro active monitoring of ones damaged by vaccines for many cases go undiagnosed so a true picture has never been made public
Glaxo Kline for example produced a bad vaccine as I have mentioned but were given government indemnity from prosecution off a vaccine already proved unsafe and banned in Canada this was for pure financial reasons above patient care
However when voices of concern are raised they are quickly silenced for in the UK for example the old governing body BMA who looked into bad medical practice on behalf of the public were over ruled by a new government body - This is all in the video posted earlier in the thread
It is worth watching Dr Andrew Wakefield speaking on interview.
I have good reasons for my point of view and it is up you what you think also of course it is
But this topic we are discussing really needs a proper investigation and that is what is hoped for
Not just a white wash to deflect from The British Government being held to account for mal practice as mentioned but so people can have a fuller understanding and then make informed choices

edit on 11-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I did not know of that study, but that may be a tipping point for my opinion, until further studies confirm or deny. Poor monkeys, them and us.

This excerpt speaks volumes to me.

"The full implications of this primate study await publication of the research in a scientific journal," noted Theresa Wrangham, president of SafeMinds. "But we can say that it demonstrates how the CDC evaded their responsibility to investigate vaccine safety questions. Vaccine safety oversight should be removed from the CDC and given to an independent agency."

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The thing is there are a lot more environmental issues to take into consideration here. I personally believe that vaccines are used as a scapegoat and that the amount of toxins our modern culture is exposed to day in and day out is more likely the cause. I mean how many of these autistic childrens parent ate fast food regularly, how many smoked, how many used prescription drugs, how many used illegal drugs, how many stood directly in front of the microwave while cooking food, how many ate gmo pesticide infested veggies, how many drank fluoridated water everyday, how many didnt stay hydrated enough throughout pregnancy, how many shook their babies, how many didnt breastfeed, etc, etc etc. There are too many possible causes and not enough actual facts.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Anything you put into your body can cause an adverse reaction or effect. As others have pointed out, to claim that vaccines are the cause of the rise in autism, based on correlations, is simply stupid, and bad science.

This guys seems like another McCarthy. He seems to be in love with his hypothesis. I wouldn't be surprised if his data turned out to be manipulated, either by throwing out data that did not agree with his hypothesis or by fabrication. People, you should not jump onto his bandwagon UNTIL his paper has been released, peer reviewed, and tested by others.

For every study that shows that vaccines are hurting us more than helping us, there are numerous more that show they are helping us. How come people who think vaccines cause harm shrug those studies off, saying that they were in the "Special Interest" of proving that they help us, since they were govt funded, funded by vaccine company etc...yet jump onto studies like this no questions asked? Ill tell you why, because those people are in love with the idea that vaccines cause catastrophic harm. I bet that if a study was created to measure the level of education and intelligence of the average person that believes vaccines cause catastrophic harm on purpose, that results would show below average intelligence and education. Not saying this is true for everybody with the belief, because this is purely anecdotal on my part, but the majority of the people I have encountered in real life that claim vaccines cause disease are, for the lack of better words, literally stupid and usually a government hating hick. These same people tend to be pessimistic, ignorant, and have no faith in humanity.

Now, on another note, I am by no means claiming that vaccines do not facilitate disease on any level. There are good credible studies and data out there that show harmful compounds, and even living viruses within specific batches of vaccines. Ever bake a bad batch of cookies? Sure, these tainted vaccines have bigger consequences. Yes the company that made the vaccine should be held responsible, as tainted vaccines would demonstrate incompetence. Yes, it is sad that they are NOT held accountable. But give humanity the benefit of the doubt. Automatically jumping to the conclusion that they are trying to kill you and disease you is being plain out paranoid. Lets take a step back and just be mad about the apparent poor regulation and control in the manufacturing of vaccines instead.

I guess my main point with this post is to say, don't jump onto the bandwagon that vaccines cause disease without looking at both sides of the scientific data (the good credible retested kind). Most importantly, let data be data without letting personal speculation invade.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

There is good medicine and their is bad medicine as there are good vaccines and also bad vaccines
As there is bad medical procedure

No my friend sorry there are no good vaccines. None of them work! Vaccine myth is based on the idea that injecting weakened or dead virus into a person causes anti-bodies to help protect against the disease. However this is false. Injecting anything foreign into the body will cause anti-body reaction however the data shows that vaccines only increased incidents of the disease and caused a host of side affects and weakened the immune system and now a host of other things like autism and Alzheimer's etc. All the vaccines that supposedly eradicated diseases is a myth. Countries that were not vaccinated had the same or better declines in those disease do to advances in hygiene and cleanliness. There is more but that right there blows the whole eradication myth out of the water.

www.heilkunst.com...
www.vernoncoleman.com...
www.naturalnews.com...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
you people who are 100% sure that vaccines cause autism, why do the groups of children studied who they purposely did not give the vaccines to,still end up with autism????

some dr's looked at a lot of autistic children and decided to study their younger siblings very closely, they were too young to have vaccines, drs studied them very carefully and they were showing signs of autism....how can this be if vaccines are the cause.....

when my kids were young, I screwed up and 1 got the same vaccination twice in one year (not a proud moment for sure), My child is NOT autistic, how can this be??????

whoever said that that doc got his license removed was no big deal...that is crazy....it's removed because there was a problem.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CloonBerg

Anything you put into your body can cause an adverse reaction or effect. As others have pointed out, to claim that vaccines are the cause of the rise in autism, based on correlations, is simply stupid, and bad science.

No what's stupid is people making statements like yours without having done the research and just repeating rhetorical bullship they heard over and over... Why don't you refute the growing number of scientist, doctors and researchers who have proven vaccines are harmful and don't work instead of making stupid statements like this?

www.heilkunst.com...
www.vernoncoleman.com...
www.naturalnews.com...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

So your three little articles denounce years upon years of scientific study that says otherwise? You know I could find articles that say that smoking cigarettes is good for me and that all the science stating otherwise is just bias lies.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100
you people who are 100% sure that vaccines cause autism, why do the groups of children studied who they purposely did not give the vaccines to,still end up with autism????

some dr's looked at a lot of autistic children and decided to study their younger siblings very closely, they were too young to have vaccines, drs studied them very carefully and they were showing signs of autism....how can this be if vaccines are the cause.....

when my kids were young, I screwed up and 1 got the same vaccination twice in one year (not a proud moment for sure), My child is NOT autistic, how can this be??????

whoever said that that doc got his license removed was no big deal...that is crazy....it's removed because there was a problem.

Geeze why do people keep making stupid statements like this... Sigh! Why do some people get cancer and others don't? Because some people are more resistant to it then others just as some people are more resistant to the vaccines then others. And if you read the article the doc is saying that it is the immune response to disease that causes autism like with wild polio so when you inject a vaccine it is a weekend form of disease so the body responds the same and causes the autism but some people are less resistant and end up with autism. vaccines have also been linked to cancer and Alzheimer's etc.

And it is now obvious his license was taken away to censor him on vaccines the guy is an award winning doctor scientist etc for many years and he speaks out on vaccines and suddenly he is a crack pot.. Yeah the problem was he would not suppress truth. How stupid can you people be...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

So your three little articles denounce years upon years of scientific study that says otherwise? You know I could find articles that say that smoking cigarettes is good for me and that all the science stating otherwise is just bias lies.

Yeah they do they are just the tip of the iceberg on research there is plenty more, and do please show us those supposed years and years of scientific study because their is none! There is years and years of propaganda on how vaccines were miracle cures but when scientist and doctors actually looked at the statistical data they discovered there was no evidence that vaccines cured anything and in fact the evidence showed they increased the incidence of diseases they were supposed to eradicate.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

seriously you sitting here calling everyone stupid for having an opinion that doesnt match yours is very childish. Grow up... this doctor is not fit to be practicing medicine that is why his license was taken.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well thought out.. a paradigm shift in medical thinking...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

seriously you sitting here calling everyone stupid for having an opinion that doesnt match yours is very childish. Grow up... this doctor is not fit to be practicing medicine that is why his license was taken.

Quit acting stupid then and making stupid statements like you just did again saying this doctors not fit where is your evidence? Grow up and deal with the facts evidence logic and reason instead of just posting one liners with no evidence to support it like hes not fit or hes a quack etc. Anyone who does that is acting stupid!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join