It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Evidence That "ALL" Vaccines Are Very Harmful Even Causing Death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvius
The neurologist believes every vaccination results in mini strokes. To me this sounds like the man with a hammer to whom every problem looks like a nail.

I'd say the evidence is in as to whether vaccinations reduce the incidence of the specific diseases they are aimed at. Where things get very muddy very suddenly is the subject of side affects and risks to individuals. In the establishment view we don't even need to rigorously study that stuff; it would be countrproductive to inform people anyway.

People have indicated that TPTB want us to have shorter, less healthy lives. In my view that's just incidental. What matters most to TPTB is that the entities currently reaping obscene ammounts of money continue to do so.

That's my Grand Unifying Theory of Bull****. Every time you see something entirely messed up and wrong and ask "why?" you just have to look and see who's making money off it. And someone always is.

Vitruvius,

Money is a big part, though with the Swine Flu and HPV vaccines we can see they are about reducing the population through damaging fertility. The Bankers had said they were going to do this, admitting on video that it was their job to control the population, and admitting that they want the population drastically reduced. Then we have the old people's flu vaccine which is to give people Alzheimer/Dementia, this is so as the system starts to reclaim their wealth before they die and pass it on. Big Pharma works hand in hand with the Banking System, it is controlled by the Bankers, it's all part of the same engine.

The Rockefeller's (Globalists) through their 'Philanthropy' as they like to describe it have been trying to infiltrate China with their Western approach to medicine. They're trying to replace Real Medicine with their poisons and traps (vaccines, drugs etc), like what we have in the West

"Indeed, the Rockefeller China story is America’s China story. The first three John D. Rockefellers were engaged with China from the time of the American Civil War to Deng Xiaoping’s reform era. Across the 20th century, their philanthropic investment in China’s science, medicine, and higher education far outpaced any other American source – upwards of a billion dollars. "
asiafoundation.org...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Perhaps you would do well to look further into his research rather then make idiotic comments about things you know little about.

I've done plenty of research into this snake oil salesman thank you.

Which of my comments did you find "idiotic"?.....and why?

Andrew Moulden is a quack and a charlatan!.....what exactly is this pioneer of science and medicine doing now?

Has he had his "theories" peer reviewed yet?

I think you know very little about "Dr" Andrew Moulden.....you would do well to research him a little further rather than make idiotic claims about things you know little about.
edit on 11/5/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I was wrong mate, this guy is Jesus, not a quack!

This had me in tears.

Kodak moment

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

The Bankers had said they were going to do this, admitting on video that it was their job to control the population, and admitting that they want the population drastically reduced.

Well they are not doing a very good job then are they?

Tell me about this when the worlds population starts to decrease......because for century's it has been increasing!

So who isn't doing their job right?

The Bankers?
TBTB?
Illuminati?

Aliens?

Give me a break!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So a vaccine banned in Canada that caused high rates of Meningitis
Is then sold by Glaxo Kline to vaccinate British Children and granted government indemnity from all liability of prosecution is leaked to press - The press then publishes this and the programme to use it on British Children has to abandoned because they were caught out.
Yet this is not the end of it but is used in Brazil and causes a steep rise in Children affected by Meningitis.
This unsafe vaccine is then shipped to the Third World to damage yet more children
How disgusting are these people who conspired such a thing
My own brother was damaged by yet another unsafe vaccine
WAKE UP
I have had enough of people who argue on the safe ground of towing the official line that discredits any who speak out and you know who are you you cowards who hide behind double speak for the sake of thinking they are somehow being intellectually smart - You are Idiots and part of the problem
Vaccines damage

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Rubinstein

The Bankers had said they were going to do this, admitting on video that it was their job to control the population, and admitting that they want the population drastically reduced.

Well they are not doing a very good job then are they?

Tell me about this when the worlds population starts to decrease......because for century's it has been increasing!

So who isn't doing their job right?

The Bankers?
TBTB?
Illuminati?

Aliens?

Give me a break!

They've only just started, wait for these future generations to come through; the teens who've recently received the HPV jabs, the toddlers who received the Swine Flu vaccines. When it happens, they'll have an excuse which has nothing to do with vaccines, they'll probably say it's a bit of a mystery

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
reply to post by Chadwickus

I was wrong mate, this guy is Jesus, not a quack!

This had me in tears.

Kodak moment

You should save your tears for the sake of those poor kids damaged by unsafe vaccines
Do you laugh at them also this is real it is not a silly joke - sober up man

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I love the use of statistical bs to justify the claims of vaccines causing autism... Most people are vaccinated so anybody that has autism was most likely vaccinated but the theme here is well the common factor is vaccines therefore that must be the reason. Another common factor all of these autistic births share is breathing, exposure to light, eating, etc etc. To use correlation as proof is ignorant. Maybe the rise in autism is due to the rise in population. Otherwise this logic holds as much water as saying breathing causes autism. That is why there are so many claims that pretty much everything under the sun causes cancer.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
I love the use of statistical bs to justify the claims of vaccines causing autism... Most people are vaccinated so anybody that has autism was most likely vaccinated but the theme here is well the common factor is vaccines therefore that must be the reason. Another common factor all of these autistic births share is breathing, exposure to light, eating, etc etc. To use correlation as proof is ignorant. Maybe the rise in autism is due to the rise in population. Otherwise this logic holds as much water as saying breathing causes autism. That is why there are so many claims that pretty much everything under the sun causes cancer.

In your opinion which I find worthless by the way
Vaccines damage and that is fact that is why they carry warnings of adverse affects

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
At this rate this thread is going to the front page, excellent work

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

You should save your tears for the sake of those poor kids damaged by unsafe vaccines Do you laugh at them also this is real it is not a silly joke - sober up man

Wow.

Ethics from a flooder!

Go troll on GLP artistpoet. They applaud flooders there.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have made it a point in my life not to take any pills, vaccines, shots, our anything distributed by doctors. Its my opinion that they are poisoning people with this stuff. I let my body build up immunity to colds, I deal with the headache, I handle the pinched nerve in my back. I have built myself a strong immune system. Doctors don't know what their doing they're experimenting on us to try and figure it out. I believe in dealing with it because the human race has survived for millennia without pills and vaccines and without them we can only build our own immunity

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Sorry your not getting away with that
Why dont you go to another site - see how that sounds to you
I have a right to respond to posts as you have
Thats how it is pal

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
"Big Pharma works hand in hand with the Banking System, it's all part of the same engine..."

Agreed: same people, same plan, same goals...

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religions destroy spirituality." Michael Ellner

Everyone watch this video:

Vaccines are medical experiments

"Today, of course, the medical industry has long since found the perfect way to infect subjects for experimental studies — Vaccines! Seriously: If these doctors, NIH researchers and government authorities would inject mentally ill prisoners with infectious diseases (directly into their spines), do you honestly think they wouldn’t load up today’s vaccines with live viruses and unleash mass vaccination campaigns to cause cancer, pandemics and other diseases that generate Big Pharma profits? (Grow up, folks. The medical industry is based on fundamental evils and criminal madness. The sooner you get that through your heads, the sooner you’ll understand why there are no pharmaceutical cures for any disease — they WANT you to be sick!)" Mike Adams (NaturalNews)

edit on 11-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Thats how it is pal

Everyone has the right to respond to a post, but you seem to think that is an open call to post any stupid thought that comes into your head.

How about, instead of flooding a thread (yes, what you are doing is flooding), you put a little time and effort into writing posts of quality instead of quantity?

It's getting to a point now that when I see your avatar, I usually ignore the thread completely because you just flood it.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Vaccines very well could be bad for you. I don't trust doctors. These are the same people that used to give us coc aine and heroin when we had the flu.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Thats how it is pal

Everyone has the right to respond to a post, but you seem to think that is an open call to post any stupid thought that comes into your head.

How about, instead of flooding a thread (yes, what you are doing is flooding), you put a little time and effort into writing posts of quality instead of quantity?

It's getting to a point now that when I see your avatar, I usually ignore the thread completely because you just flood it.

What stupid remark are you referring to?
My posts are all thought out sorry if they displease your delicate constitution
Flooding is an accusation I find offensive - do you want to take it up with a Mod?
So you don't like me basically well that is not my problem
But this has nothing to do with topic has it

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Im sorry you feel that way but someday reality will welcome you back with open arms... Vaccines are not evil and have done humanity much good since they were created and that is a real life fact that is in your face every day with all those around you not suffering from terrible illnesses that have been pretty much eradicated.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

Im sorry you feel that way but someday reality will welcome you back with open arms... Vaccines are not evil and have done humanity much good since they were created and that is a real life fact that is in your face every day with all those around you not suffering from terrible illnesses that have been pretty much eradicated.

Am I flooding by replying to a post in reply to me?
Rather a snide remark saying I am somehow out of touch with reality
I have never said vaccines are evil
They do in fact cause damage which is accepted by the medical profession.
Thats why they carry warnings like all drugs
Which diseases in particular are you referring to that they have cured?

edit on 11-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think it's wrong to promote nor having children vaccinated. i'm glad i had my kids vaccinated because i wouldn't want them to suffer from terrible diseases unneccesarily. Vaccinations have not been proven to cause autism.....dont buy into this parents!
edit on 11-5-2012 by Lynzer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join