It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney Was A High School Gay-Bashing Bully

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Mitt Romney Was A High School Gay-Bashing Bully

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com

Mitt Romney Was A High School Gay-Bashing Bully | The New ...
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/mitt-romney-was-a-high-school-gay-bashing-bully/po...

4 hours ago ... Mitt Romney, the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, was a gay-bashing high school bully who pinned down a gay classmate and cut off ...
Today's the Worst Day for Mitt Romney's High School Bullying ...
news.yahoo.com/todays-worst-day-mitt-romneys-high-school-bullying-134416388.html

3 hours ago ... From Yahoo! News: What would be the worst possible news for Mitt Romney to have to deal with the day after Pres
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have posted quite a few Obama articles lately.
Here is one the repubs can defend.
Wow things are getting hot on the old trail. Will this be the new Trail of Tears?
Does this with the media blitz of late. All the bulling campaigns.
Well thought out process I think
Well it up to you ATSer now.
cheers ljb

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Well then.....I am voting for Romney.......Joking.....He is worthless no matter what or who he was in high school...

Remember the rich kid in school that could do anything he or she wanted? Never had a thought about anything hard in their life??

THIS IS ROMNEY!!!

Vote Ron Paul and pick the right candidate for once AMERICA!!!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I just saw this on CNN. And they closed comments for the article. So I came here where I knew I wouldn't be censored.

Anyways, just imagining a presidential candidate may be a bully sickens me. He will be losing a lot of votes over this!

link   
Did he not share a toy once as a toddler? If this is what the left is having to resort to to attack Romney they are even worse off than I thought. I have stated before I won't vote for Romney and this article is laughable.
edit on 10-5-2012 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

link   

They already beat you to the punch. Second one wouldn't show up possibly if you searched, the first however, is almost exact thread title, cept you added in Gay-Bashing.

not being a douche or anything, just a heads up, already posted

Mitt Was A High School Bully
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mitt Romney - History of Cruel Psychopatic Behavior
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyways........ Who cares what he did in high school. Are all of you proud of everything you did in school, how you conducted yourself back then as a child? If you say yes, you are either student body president, or a liar.

He's a Mormon. I really don't care what he did to a gay classmate, he's a Mormon, I simply can't get past the insane garbage that guy believes in.

but dragging up something from High School? come on, that's weak.
edit on 10-5-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Had to add this edit in to address Gazrok as the thread is closed for new posts:

You don't believe in magic underwear?

Well no, I don't. But it's not about what I believe in. It's about if this man is mentally fit to run the United States Government. If he honestly believes that native Americans are the lost tribe of Israel, and that Jesus appeared to colonists in the US, and that Joseph Smith found magic tablets that only he could deciefer with a special key, while having his head, and the plates, stuffed inside a sack, well, no, he surely doesn't sound mentally stable to run the US.
edit on 10-5-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

He is a douchebag through and through. He can't drink coffee because his Mormon cult considers it a sin, ditto for tea! So, how ironic is it for a kid at an all-boys school to be calling other kids gay or femme? He probably didn't get laid at all in high school. lol This is just his personality and based on that alone I wouldn't want him for president. You can see right through his political veneer more easily than almost any politician I've ever encountered. A pandering machine that ruined tens of thousands of lives by his business and he reaped in the rewards. Please America, don't elect him and don't elect Obama. I don't even want Paul in office as I feel he is a fundamentalist like the rest of the Republican wackos and his ties to the Constitution Party and policies that would allow corporations to take over what's left of government. Why don't we EVER have a candidate that has commonsense, RATIONAL, and especially non-religious world view, can still be religious but be normal like my friends who don't take the bible literally, that doesn't operate based on an ideology??? Oh, I know, it's because regular intellectual people can't afford to run in the first place. Not one single candidate has the answers in this election, like all the previous elections. They are all politicians, including Paul despite the quasi-messiah complex he has garnered, and none of them are good for America!

link   
Interesting timing for this to surface....don't you think?

Coincidence? Yeah...right...

Then again, not like we need another story showing Romney's a slimeball. We know it already.

I'm with the above poster though...don't feel like you HAVE to vote for one of the two choices mass media says you have....YOU have a say in your future, you don't have to follow the flock, whether it's Paul or someone else, you can actually vote for who you LIKE. After all, no such thing as a wasted vote, as whether Obama or Romney, either way, it's a corporate douchebag, do-nothing Presidency.

He's a Mormon. I really don't care what he did to a gay classmate, he's a Mormon, I simply can't get past the insane garbage that guy believes in.

You don't believe in magic underwear?

edit on 10-5-2012 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

link   
Well, that plus his great hair and he's probably well-qualified to bomb the # out of the middle east while prostituting the USA out to all sorts of multinational corporations!

link   

Where is the evidence of this? Why did this not come out last time he was running?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Please use the existing thread to continue the discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...]Mitt Was A High School Bully[/url]

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join