It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Was A High School Bully

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Not just any high school bully, but one guilty of hate crimes...

A high school friend of Mitt Romney recently recalled to The Washington Post that the presumptive Republican presidential nominee once bullied a fellow student who was thought to be gay.

“Friedemann entered Stevens Hall off the school’s collegiate quad to find Romney marching out of his own room ahead of a prep school posse shouting about their plan to cut Lauber’s hair,” the Post‘s Jason Horowitz wrote. “Friedemann followed them to a nearby room where they came upon Lauber, tackled him and pinned him to the ground. As Lauber, his eyes filling with tears, screamed for help, Romney repeatedly clipped his hair with a pair of scissors.”

Before the victim died in 2004, he stated:

“It was horrible,” Lauber replied. “It’s something I have thought about a lot since then.”

Truly pathetic. I think this demonstrates his true character. If you're a bully in high school, it sets the tone for the rest of your life. We already knew he was a sociopath, and this is just further evidence of such.

Dogs on car roofs, gay people bullied, massive layoff's leading to thousands of people out of work or on the streets.

We've seen an epidemic lately were some who are getting bullied are committing suicide, so we're going to have a bully president now?

Source
edit on 10-5-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So what he was a kid? I remember when i was a kid every thing we did not like was gay and we knew what gay meant.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Yeah he looks like he would've been that jock strap type that was the Lettered Bully that everybody called names behind his back, he has that smug act expression down pat.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So if we are what we were as youngsters, wouldn't that make Obama a dog-eating, drug-head, Muslim?

Really who didn't make fun of the gays in high school?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm sure there is some sort of record for this, or perhaps other witnesses. If not, then we'll here of some other dead person that claimed he saw him beat his wife, hit his mom, steal money from the church's poor collection box and so forth. Without facts, these ARE the pathetic points of the story, and are nothing more than exercises in trolling.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

And the poorer people, those with disabilities mental and physical, visible minorities, geeks, nerds, etc.

Didn't mean it was right though.

Those who had empathy didn't.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

So if we are what we were as youngsters, wouldn't that make Obama a dog-eating, drug-head, Muslim?

did you just cut and paste your response from the other thread? lol

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Not defending him but you cannot judge a man for what he did over 50 years ago in High School lol.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

did you just cut and paste your response from the other thread? lol

I modified it a little, but made the same point.

Ex

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

I for one didn't make fun of gays in high school,
and to say such as if this is common acceptable behavior is wrong on so many levels!

Mitt gave to many charities also, all of them just happened to be Mormon.
If this man that buys businesses bankrupts them, fires the employees
and then sends the the manufacturing to china ,
to be producing the same by children making 40 cents
and hour ( I won't be shopping at ToysRus) becomes our POTUS.
Then all of America deserves what they get!

A Money Hungry man that serves a cult!
edit on 5/10/2012 by Ex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Not defending him but you cannot judge a man for what he did over 50 years ago in High School lol.

Agreed and it was a different time back then, a time when the world wasn't poisoned from political correctness, a time when kids didn't run whining to mommy because "that kid said something bad, buhuhu" and a time when there weren't whiny emos and losers around.
The world of today and all that "everything's bad, everything's bullying, shut up if you haven't something nice to say, don't say something bad about [....insert everything]" and all the pathetic bull#....I really would love to send all those whiny losers back to the 1950's. I bet they would break down and cry, slit their arms and commit suicide after 10 minutes, because there's no PC-Police to help you out.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Mitt, if elected, might give new meaning to the "bully pulpit!"

I was bullied as a kid. It set the tone of victimization throughout my life. My sister added to it, although, she wasn't the only bully in my life, home was certainly no safe haven. What irks me the most is, when confronted, she simply states that she doesn't remember, just like Mitt, making closure difficult, if not impossible.

This is a good reason, in my opinion, to vote the other way.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

True, but you can file it away for future cross referencing. I always wonder what kind of person some politician is behind the front line of attention (Bush comes to mind as prolly being a real "nick name for Richard"). Its been my experience that bullies either change their ways or get worse because somehow that behavior worked for them in getting what they wanted.
edit on 10-5-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be nice if we actually knew who to talk to about 'Dear Leaders' past life to see if he has any skeletons in his closet? Seems like anyone who might have something of importance is either unknown, or dead or it's locked up in some warehouse or vault ! Where are all his long lost students from his supposed Constitution classes or even a few of his classmates from Columbia? No one seems to have any recollection of his 'Glory Days' at Columbia or even Harvard! His dissertations from these halls of Academe?

Zindo

edit on 5/10/2012 by ZindoDoone because: (spelling)

edit on 5/10/2012 by ZindoDoone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

I didn't make fun of anyone in high school, speak for yourself

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Just a raucous college kid nothing to see here. Mitt had his fun, daddy's hundred thousand dollar donations gave his Van Wilder day some leverage; he's older now so what.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Um, yes you can. By teenage years one's personality is fully developed. Look at his track record following his teen years into adulthood.

Usury, lies, prejudices according to his faith, the man shows no compassion. I don't even know if he has a soul.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Um, yes you can. By teenage years one's personality is fully developed. Look at his track record following his teen years into adulthood.

Usury, lies, prejudices according to his faith, the man shows no compassion. I don't even know if he has a soul.

That post kinda blows the wind out of the sails of Liberals who think any criminal can be rehabilitated if.."we are just kind and show him the error of his way and pat him on the head and smile and think good thoughts and auras around him!" Horsehocky!!!

Zindo

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i was a high school bully too. in addition, i was a elementary school bully, a bully in college, a bully in prison, a bully while on parole, a bully in my first marriage and a bully to this very day. as a matter of fact...the only people that i had respect for is other bullies.

i suppose the world has decided, in congress with all of the different personality types in the world, that all the bullies should be destroyed.

good luck with that...you'll need it.

edit on 10-5-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
& Obama was eating dogs for lunch in HS - who cares???

<<   2  3  4 >>

join