It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Double Talk on Trinity is the root of their being Dead in Christ

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by MagnumOpus

What makes you think that people are going to stop being evil if you take religion out of the world? That's not going to keep men from being corrupt and your delusional if you think people are even capable of removing religion out of this world. Either way, it requires a complete reset button and destruction of this earth and all the people in it to change it into what you are saying. There's always going to be previous influence from those who have been exposed and who remain, so you will never be able to stop it without wiping the entire slate clean.

Me and lots of others not like yourself.

Morality can exist outside of religion. What religion is moral that tells most of the killing one sees assigned to Yahweh. What religion is moral that proposes Jesus is god, when there can be no concept in the human mind for the vastness of god. When the Bible is proven corrupted by alterations to support making a lie, how is that teaching morality to sustain a lie?

Just because you can't think outside the loop of some religion does not mean all the world has similar impairment. Many all around the world don't go to churches and find morals just fine.

I do think what is to come was forecast by persons like Albert Pike, where the two Abraham based religions are going into wars and kill each other off. Yes, human sacrafice with burned offerings will come and peoples will be vaporized as lighting explodes a tree. It is wanted because the world is going past sustainablity, and there is need for 2/3 of the planet to die out via war. The war is over misplace ideas of gods that some can't seem to function without such imagined god.

The world can operate just fine with simple logical operations of the mind using science and secular humanism. And the last war will insure the departure from make believe gods of religiion that the world would be better off without. The world does not need Trinity or faked god concepts to make morality.

edit on 17-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Dumping trinity religion as a failed concept

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Yes, the Trinity concerns Jesus, He is the 2nd person of the Trinity.

Second PERSON would be correct, as he was not god.

Pleased to see you see Jesus, the man.

Congratulations, you have arrived at a simple truth.

*facepalm*

We've never denied the Humanity of Christ. Duh. You're thinking of the Gnostics. That is why Christ incarnated, to become a Man.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Do explain why this subject of man, woman, and one in the flesh from Genesis applies to Trinity (the god concept) and the theme.

You can figure that out, Im not re-typing for someone who is too lazy to scroll back.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Do explain why this subject of man, woman, and one in the flesh from Genesis applies to Trinity (the god concept) and the theme.

You can figure that out, Im not re-typing for someone who is too lazy to scroll back.

Talking about the generic man and woman becoming one in the flesh from genesis isn't anything to do with father, son, spirit, nor was mention of similar by Jesus. All it tells is the DNA mingled between man and woman to make a child.

It doesn't have anything to do with your special magic that Jesus came from methods not of this Earth in immaculate conception. It doesn't have anything to do with Jesus being 3 in1.

It is another parasitic run-on off-topic nonsense.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Yes, the Trinity concerns Jesus, He is the 2nd person of the Trinity.

Second PERSON would be correct, as he was not god.

Pleased to see you see Jesus, the man.

Congratulations, you have arrived at a simple truth.

*facepalm*

We've never denied the Humanity of Christ. Duh. You're thinking of the Gnostics. That is why Christ incarnated, to become a Man.

Then Jesus was just a man, and all he could do was survive the tree nailing by the early intervention of Joseph and treatment with medicine.

Now you are off into incarnation, which means Jesus is long past, and there will just be some reincarnation of Jesus. The Essene and the Egyptians did buy the re-incarnation themes. They also applied the rule to everyone. Does that make everyone god in your book?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Explain how these vidoes (one doesn't appear to work) apply to the subject of Trinity and being void in Jesus.

The trinity was not the focus of Jesus' teachings, was my point.

The trinity concept came after Jesus.

Therefore, not acknowledging a trinity leaves no one void in Jesus but those who do not do as he said to do.

A cell is an individual life form within a body. Yet, without the spirit of life within the whole body, the cell dies.

The body (the father), the cell (the son), and the spirit of life (holy spirit) are ONE.
edit on 17-6-2012 by DeathbecomesLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathbecomesLife

Explain how these vidoes (one doesn't appear to work) apply to the subject of Trinity and being void in Jesus.

The trinity was not the focus of Jesus' teachings, was my point.

The trinity concept came after Jesus.

Therefore, not acknowledging a trinity leaves no one void in Jesus but those who do not do as he said to do.

A cell is an individual life form within a body. Yet, without the spirit of life within the whole body, the cell dies.

The body (the father), the cell (the son), and the spirit of life (holy spirit) are ONE.

The Trinity applied to Jesus was not something Jesus wanted to teach of himself. Jesus did appear to teach a disgust of the Trinity as it applied to Nimrod and Semiramis due to the comments on Whore of Babylon, den of snakes and all that against things derived of Babylon's Trinity.

So, one has to have two things: 1. Recognition that Trinity never applied to Jesus personally in his time, and 2. That Jesus had big dislike of the Babylon Trinity.

Jesus appears to have liked the theme of a Daddy god, which appears to go back to the Enki theme.

Cells are much more complicated than one might suggest. Life exists as a community of cells, with many of different purpose. Single cells don't exist outside of the community and the life support systems.

The same systems exist in animals and with plants. The big difference with humans is the larger brain that allows speech, writing, and higher thinking. Such property was assigned to superior beings, which seems to be confused with god.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The Trinity applied to Jesus was not something Jesus wanted to teach of himself. Jesus did appear to teach a disgust of the Trinity as it applied to Nimrod and Semiramis due to the comments on Whore of Babylon, den of snakes and all that against things derived of Babylon's Trinity.

While Jesus did not teach this doctrine, it is a cup of poison which one can drink if they do as he commanded. It does not harm me if one believes in a trinity. It only shows me the limits of their own understanding.

So, one has to have two things: 1. Recognition that Trinity never applied to Jesus personally in his time, and 2. That Jesus had big dislike of the Babylon Trinity.

The only thing I can see that Jesus disliked was claiming spiritual superiority over another. His disciples came from many beliefs. He tied them together through the basics of life, to love one another and God for he knew that all would only know what God had revealed to them personally. Thus he said, none follow me but those who the father has called.

Jesus appears to have liked the theme of a Daddy god, which appears to go back to the Enki theme.

Appearances through your eyes. There is no evidence that Jesus even heard of Enki. Looking back with what you know, you can easily make associations which otherwise cannot be made.

Cells are much more complicated than one might suggest. Life exists as a community of cells, with many of different purpose. Single cells don't exist outside of the community and the life support systems.

The same systems exist in animals and with plants. The big difference with humans is the larger brain that allows speech, writing, and higher thinking. Such property was assigned to superior beings, which seems to be confused with god.

What superior beings?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Talking about the generic man and woman becoming one in the flesh from genesis isn't anything to do with father, son, spirit, nor was mention of similar by Jesus. All it tells is the DNA mingled between man and woman to make a child.

It doesn't have anything to do with your special magic that Jesus came from methods not of this Earth in immaculate conception. It doesn't have anything to do with Jesus being 3 in1.

It is another parasitic run-on off-topic nonsense.

Annnnd go back further, I was quoting someone from page one. Either engage in the discussion or shush. Go alert a mod if you have an issue. Search for a thread about "mini-modding"... if you care so much about the T&C. This thread is about the Trinity, discussions and critiques of the doctrine are allowed wanna-be mod. Just be a man and admit you're a Luciferian and you get red-hot pissy when anyone posts pro-Jesus, pro-Christianity, pro-Bible and try everything you can to limit those posts.

START A BLOG!

edit on 17-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Appearances through your eyes. There is no evidence that Jesus even heard of Enki. Looking back with what you know, you can easily make associations which otherwise cannot be made.

What superior beings?

Most that even touch religion know the term and its applications:

en.wikipedia.org...

The term Supreme Being is often defined simply as "God",[1] and it is used with this meaning by theologians of many religious faiths, including, but not limited to, Christianity,[2] Islam,[3] Hinduism,[4] and Deism.[5] However, the term can also refer to more complex or philosophical interpretations of the divine.

It also appears the Essene valued the Book of Enoch----which means Jesus would have been exposed to issues like Enki. The Essene and Jesus were exposed to the Egyptian Mystery School, Nimrod, which would be all about the City of Ur, Abraham, and lots more:

www.biblesearchers.com...

The story of Abram is retold millions of times as a favorite to children all around the world. The drama in the Torah and the Old Testament is simple. With the addition of the Inter-testament Book of Jasher, the Ebla Tablets, and the ancient Sumerian tablets, it reveals a “Man of all Seasons” born to Terah, the High Priest of the Temple of Ur, and he becomes a contemporary and threatened rival to Nimrod the Mighty Hunter, the builder of the Tower of Babel in the Land of Sumer, who received his power and authority by the stolen garments of skins given by the Lord of hosts to Adam.

Here is the origin of ancient Sumer, where Enmeduranki, the first High Priest was devoted to the service of an extra-terrestrial dynasty of rulers, known as the Watchers in the Inter-testament Books of Enoch, Jasher and Jubilees. Here the Sumerian god, Marduk, the son of Enki, became the god of Sumer and Chaldea. Here was the family of Enki, a brother called Enlil, who caused the Flood of Noah, and the father Anu, the Ancient and Hidden One. In this realm of the ancients, the Priesthood of Sumer was given access to the Divine Celestial Tablets of Anu. Here, in the land of the Annukians, as described in the books by Sitchen is the origin of the Chaldean Magi and the life of the High Priest of Ur (Uratu), Terah, who introduces Abram, the son of the Oracle Sumerian Priest.

edit on 17-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Essene highly valued Book of Enoch

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

What superior beings?

Most that even touch religion know the term and its applications:

en.wikipedia.org...

The term Supreme Being is often defined simply as "God",[1] and it is used with this meaning by theologians of many religious faiths, including, but not limited to, Christianity,[2] Islam,[3] Hinduism,[4] and Deism.[5] However, the term can also refer to more complex or philosophical interpretations of the divine.

You said...

" Such property was assigned to superior beings, which seems to be confused with god."

Yet provide a definition which states that Supreme Being IS God.

So are others confused or not?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You said...

" Such property was assigned to superior beings, which seems to be confused with god."

Yet provide a definition which states that Supreme Being IS God.

So are others confused or not?

It shows the superior being thing is confused with god, as in the Anunaki theme is superior beings that appear to be called gods in the olden days.

It even is used here:

In Christian Theology, the term Supreme Being is used to refer to God.[6] Although mostly used specifically as a reference to God the Father, it can be used to refer to Christ or the Christian Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.[7]

Which is also wrong and Jesus was not god either. Thought Jesus looked like the Clan of Anu with bonde hair and pale blue eyes, and appeared to have known much of the Clan of Anu from the Fertile Crescent's Ziggarat areas of the gods. Jesus even grew up near the Vinyard of the gods at Mt. Carmel.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It shows the superior being thing is confused with god, as in the Anunaki theme is superior beings that appear to be called gods in the olden days.

Forgive me, but I know nothing of "Annunaki". I have never heard anyone in my travels refer to "Annunaki". Not a "Thank Annunaki i didn't die in that car wreck!, nor a "Thank Annunaki for the food we are about to receive, and certainly not a single "United Church of the Annunaki"."

While I am aware of certain "create your own" religions who slap any name they feel cozy with on their idea of diety, Annunaki, is not one I have once heard.

So, I do not think it is an issue except among conspiracy theorists who use the term as a refutation of the Bible.

It even is used here:

In Christian Theology, the term Supreme Being is used to refer to God.[6] Although mostly used specifically as a reference to God the Father, it can be used to refer to Christ or the Christian Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.[7]

Which is also wrong and Jesus was not god either. Thought Jesus looked like the Clan of Anu with bonde hair and pale blue eyes, and appeared to have known much of the Clan of Anu from the Fertile Crescent's Ziggarat areas of the gods. Jesus even grew up near the Vinyard of the gods at Mt. Carmel.

Hhhmmm... There are many Jesus' in the world. I suppose we are familiar with different characters which use that name.

Again, I am not familiar with the subject of annunaki, nor is it information I want to be familiar with, so I will leave you to it.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Hhhmmm... There are many Jesus' in the world. I suppose we are familiar with different characters which use that name.

Again, I am not familiar with the subject of annunaki, nor is it information I want to be familiar with, so I will leave you to it.

There is probably only one Jesus in the world of Bible Significance, and one of the times of Pilot writing to Rome records Jesus hair and eye color, as complexion.

I can tell you have read only the one book and don't know a thing about the issues of Anu and the Annunaki. Someday, when you get really serious on learning what the Bible Narrative speaks about look up terms like Elohim. Then look up the City of Ur and Abraham knowing god personally since 3 years old.

Then you'll find the Book of Enoch and the earlier relatives for Noah. Dig a little deeper and you'll find the ancient Sumerian Tablets with information that reinforces Enoch's Book, and a bunch of issues that appears to tie together lots of missing pieces into something that makes a lot more sense.

The world by well discover the origin for the human's interests in making gods was the Sumerian Area due to the combined effects of the Annunaki, which started all the pyramid sects around the planet.

Iraq's Tallit Air Force base contained lots of the City of Ur until recently, and it was given back to the public and the archiological researchers.

The Bible only starts with the Flood and Noah, but there was the largest city on the planet called UR before the flood, that was the home for Abraham and also it was begun by the Annunaki. The Ziggarat of Ur became the model for pyramids around the world. So, most get curious enough to see just what all went on there.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I can tell you have read only the one book and don't know a thing about the issues of Anu and the Annunaki.

You cannot tell anything. I told you I know nothing of Annunaki. You did not tell this.

As far as what books I have read, again, you do not know.

As I said, I will leave you to it.

There is no sense in conversing with someone who declares to know what is impossible for them to know.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I can tell you have read only the one book and don't know a thing about the issues of Anu and the Annunaki.

You cannot tell anything. I told you I know nothing of Annunaki. You did not tell this.

As far as what books I have read, again, you do not know.

As I said, I will leave you to it.

There is no sense in conversing with someone who declares to know what is impossible for them to know.

Well, we do know you are totally ignorant of the Annunaki. So, keep thy head burried in the sand so you can't even speak with any degree of knowing the Anu theme.

I think I hear another one book wonder theme passing on down the road.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Well, we do know you are totally ignorant of the Annunaki. So, keep thy head burried in the sand so you can't even speak with any degree of knowing the Anu theme.

I think I hear another one book wonder theme passing on down the road.

Sir, I have yielded to your expertise several times now. I have said you have the floor on the subject. I cannot make it any clearer that you are the expert on the matter here.

This means that I will not claim to speak with any matter of degree on the subject.

I YIELD!

Now, with what do you have a problem with me?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathbecomesLife

Appearances through your eyes. There is no evidence that Jesus even heard of Enki.

Sure he did, he prayed to his "Father, who art in Heaven." Look those words up in Sumerian. "Heaven" is Nibiru, and the Father was Enki, or Enil, one or the other. Those were the Gods of that time period, like it or not. Remember, Jesus told his people their Father was not his Father.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Forgive me, but I know nothing of "Annunaki".

I am shocked. The Annunaki, along with the Siruans were humankind's creators. Some education for you as to who and what they are.

Nibiru and the Anunnaki

Sumerian Information of the Annunaki

Who Were The Annunaki?

The name "Anunnaki" can mean many different things [based on Hebrew interpretations] - it is rich with meaning. "An" is short for "anachnu," which means "we." "An" also means "heaven." "Naki" means "clean." So, the name can mean "We are clean" and "heaven is clean," clean as in "pure." "Ki" means "Earth," so "We are here on Earth." "Heaven is on Earth." "Anu is here on Earth." The "we" is also meant as a collective oneness, of the Source.

They were tall, giant, (in Hebrew the word for giants is "Anakim") and have also been called the Nordics or Blonds, even though not all of them had blond hair or blue eyes. It is easy to see their Lyran and Sirian roots in their appearance. They also glowed a golden color. Their symbol is the winged disk, which not only represents their starships, but also symbolic of the ability of the spirit to fly free while remembering it's wise, divine source. These Anunnaki were later called the Elohim, and Nephilim (those who descended, came down). However, they were NOT "the" Elohim, but Elohim became the word used for the plural of god. They were extraterrestrials.

In B'raisheet (Genesis) 6:4 it is written:
"The Lord said, "My breath shall not abide in man forever, since he too is flesh; let the days be allowed him be one hundred and twenty years." It was then, and later too, that the Nephilim appeared on earth - when the divine beings cohabited with the daughters of men, who bore them offspring. They were the heroes of old, men of renown."

It is thought, by some, that the Nephilim were sinful gods who "fell from grace." They fell, alright, in their spaceships. This can also be seen as symbolic. The "fall" having to do with lowering one's frequency from spirit into physical matter, which is slower and denser. "Fall" also meaning forgetting one's true Source. As life forms choose to come to Earth their vibration goes through changes so that they are more matched to the frequency of Earth, their new home. Now these ETs literally came down from space, but souls choosing to incarnate upon the earth also had to change their vibrational frequencies. Enlil was first to come to Earth and was there even before mankind was created. The Sumerian texts called mankind the "Black-Headed People."

If anyone doubts the location of Eden, or why it was chosen by the Anunnaki as a locale, please read on from Genesis:
"Then, before there was any rain, he formed man, from the dust of the earth. He blew into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living being. The Lord God planted a garden in Eden, in the east, and placed there the man whom He had formed..." and then all the other life forms came into being, water, animals, minerals. Genesis does say that the first river in Eden was Pishon and winds through the whole land of Havilah, where the gold is - the gold of that land is good; bdellium is there, and lapis lazuli. The name of the second river is Gihon, the one that winds through the whole land of Cush. The name of the third river is Tigris, the one that flows east of Asshur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.

[For more Biblical references to the Anakim, Anakites, Anunnaki, Nephilim, etc., please see:
Numbers: 13:22; 13:28-33; Deut: 1:28; 2:1-; 9:2; Joshua: 11:21-22; 14:12; 14:15; 15:13-14; Judges: 1:20. Many of these giants were the result of Anunnaki and human reproduction, such as Gilgamesh.]

source

Lastly, I just have to ask....whom do you thank for your food and all other things? Do you thank the one who actually provided them for you? Or, do you thank a dead guy? I myself thank Mother Earth.
edit on 6/17/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Forgive me, but I know nothing of "Annunaki".

I am shocked. The Annunaki, along with the Siruans were humankind's creators. Some education for you as to who and what they are.

I know my creator, yet Annunaki is not it.

So, why would you presume to expect I should know?

Would you like me to tell you who your creator is? I do not even know you.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join