Christian Double Talk on Trinity is the root of their being Dead in Christ

page: 14
6
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 




Until you have Jesus come here in this present day and age and show a whole lot of scientist this same goings on, it is the metaphorical writings of those trying to make Jesus into god, when he was not.


John 20:29


29) Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.








posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


I think Zechariah 12, 13 & 14 sound a lot like the New Jerusalem in the book of Revelation.

Have you ever compared the two?

What is your definition of the New Jerusalem?



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 




Until you have Jesus come here in this present day and age and show a whole lot of scientist this same goings on, it is the metaphorical writings of those trying to make Jesus into god, when he was not.


John 20:29


29) Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.







It is a very logical deduction for most. If Jesus had any even slight god powers, all his followers would not be killed for claiming he was god.

Same goes for himself, as it would not be needed for anyone with slight god power to get nailed to a tree.


Logical deduction tells the world that you make much ado about nothing and something that didn't exist in reality.

Else, you might introduce the world to the fella with big holes in his hands, feet, and side that speaks Aramaic.

Until then, silly quotes on pagan nonsense don't really change a thing.



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


I think Zechariah 12, 13 & 14 sound a lot like the New Jerusalem in the book of Revelation.

Have you ever compared the two?

What is your definition of the New Jerusalem?


Never compared.

"New Jerusalem" is the net equilavalet of Heaven on Earth that was proposed by the Essene. It means one has to get rid of the nutty idea of god called Yahwah / Jehovah and basically do a huge reformation to put the truths forward and oust the pagan non-sense. Abraham's god theme has problems.

That means Jesus can't be god, he only has status as Prophet.

The issue of the Old Jersusalem has to be dealt with, most likely taking a huge war to wipe lots of them out and those silly enough to follow their like insanity.

The New version with put god back to the theme of the intelligent designer for the Universe that no one really knows except for following the ways of Nature as the examples for humans to learn. Every person is equal, and there are no Royal Kings or Queens derived from David's bloodline, no gods on Earth, but a heaven on Earth given by total truth, and a world given to peace because of the simple truths allowing for unity of the Peoples.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 




The New version with put god back to the theme of the intelligent designer for the Universe that no one really knows except for following the ways of Nature as the examples for humans to learn. Every person is equal, and there are no Royal Kings or Queens derived from David's bloodline, no gods on Earth, but a heaven on Earth given by total truth, and a world given to peace because of the simple truths allowing for unity of the Peoples.



Since man has existed there has never been anything close to what you speak of. Look around you, do you really think that humanity is even close to a stage of knowing the "truth" enough to change it's ways? What about all of the advancement of technology? If anything, we're closer to wiping out the ENTIRE world and the human race than being saved without divine intervention, and that's exactly what the Bible says will happen before there's a new heaven on earth. I believe that to be closer to the truth than any crazy notion that man is capable of turning away from his destructive ways long enough to have heaven here on earth. All evil will need to be removed first and that's exactly what the Bible teaches. Unfortunately, man isn't the one capable of doing such a thing, as we've obviously witnessed through history.

How exactly does your God tell you it's going to happen? Or does he just leave you in the dark about that?
edit on 16-6-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined
 





All evil will need to be removed first and that's exactly what the Bible teaches. Unfortunately, man isn't the one capable of doing such a thing, as we've obviously witnessed through history.


In order for humanity to save itself it would have to stop telling lies, committing adultery, murdering, warring, stealing, living selfishly, being greedy and lusting after riches and sexual self gratification etc. because each one of those evils will lead to another one of those. Humanity is just not capable of not doing any of those evils, we are corrupted and we cannot save ourselves. If humanity could save itself it would have done it long ago. There will always be takers and more takers than givers.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


Very true... the trinity is false doctrine... S&F

Remember you christians...

Mark 12:29
And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is ONE Lord:

edit on 10-5-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)


*facepalm*

That same Jesus said married people are "one flesh". So based on your reasoning unity in plurality is completely impossible and married people magically mesh into one human?




posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 




That same Jesus said married people are "one flesh". So based on your reasoning unity in plurality is completely impossible and married people magically mesh into one human?


Jesus was referring to a verse in Genesis....

a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

Married people becoming "one flesh" refers to the offspring.... which is the flesh of the mother and the father. It does not mean that a married couple are to be counted as "one".



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 




That same Jesus said married people are "one flesh". So based on your reasoning unity in plurality is completely impossible and married people magically mesh into one human?


Jesus was referring to a verse in Genesis....

a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

Married people becoming "one flesh" refers to the offspring.... which is the flesh of the mother and the father. It does not mean that a married couple are to be counted as "one".


What about the pronoun "they"?? Do we just throw out the fundamentals of English all of a sudden? And F.Y.I, when Jesus was saying that He was teaching about divorce, not abortion.



edit on 16-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

How exactly does your God tell you it's going to happen? Or does he just leave you in the dark about that?



You appear to need Daddy (Abba) to function. Most mature persons don't need Daddy to know right and wrong.

Those that wish to study god study Sciences, which show one how Nature's ways work and the consistency.

Those that wish to study "Moral Compass," benevolence toward others, and lack of equality then read things like the religion texts, but don't get into calling human issues as god.

The US Govt. was designed to be run independently of religion/god, and ran on lots of common sense reality and things learned from science. The US formed from Masons, that didn't need god concepts like yours. Lots of the old Jewish folks finially got smart and changed to secular humanism or Humanism, as now many see problems with religion and do the same without the concept of god.

Revelations was written like a person smoking marijuana, but remains the prognostications of a human that knew there were serious problems in the Judeo-Christian efforts to build them a fake god to worship.

Abraham got things wrong, as all that is the same primitive game you need for Daddy to tell you what to think.

Most of the rest of us don't need the crutch of an imaginary god that is taking care of us, as we all know that the issue remains man's humanity and inhumanity to man.

But even the Essene figured that out long ago and ran a socialistic group, that didn't need Kings, didn't need huge wealth, and found great value in knowledge as it set people free of ignorance and pagan gods.

Most know the concept of Jesus with Trinity didn't exist in Jesus time, nor in the Christian Churches of James, as that was forged in much later and became falsification for Jesus into playing Nimrod/Tammuz. The intelligent folks don't get impressed with illogical fairy tales, nor are the mislead by such.

Most of us don't need a daddy god to think.

edit on 16-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Failure to mature



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


What about those of us who listen to Daddy because we love Him?



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 



What about the pronoun "they"?? Do we just throw out the fundamentals of English all of a sudden?



The fundamentals of English remain very much intact.

"They become one flesh" means they (father and mother) become "one" flesh... through their offspring.

i.e - their offspring represents the flesh of BOTH the mother and the father.



edit on 16-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 



What about the pronoun "they"?? Do we just throw out the fundamentals of English all of a sudden?



The fundamentals of English remain very much intact.

"They become one flesh" means they (father and mother) become "one" flesh... through their offspring.

i.e - their offspring represents the flesh of BOTH the mother and the father.



Sorry, doesn't fly. Like I said previously, when Christ said that He was talking about DIVORCE, not abortion. He was talking about husband and wife being "one flesh". (Unity in plurality)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 



And F.Y.I, when Jesus was saying that He was teaching about divorce, not abortion.


Im not saying Jesus was referring to abortion.
The fact is that Jesus himself was referring to a verse from Genesis.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 




He was talking about husband and wife being "one flesh". (Unity in plurality)


Husband and wife being one flesh you say? Very well.
If a righteous man marries a sinful woman.... then are you saying they are "one flesh".

If so,
according to you, does the righteous man share in the sinful womans punishment?
Or does the sinful woman share in the righteous mans reward?





posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Read the topic and tell me how this current subject drift applies to it.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
sorry, didn't mean to derail your thread.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


What about those of us who listen to Daddy because we love Him?


If you mean the immediate parent Daddy that conceived you, then love for the biological parent daddy is generally good, but there comes a time to leave home.

If you love Yahweh, the Jesus term Daddy for the god of Abraham, then you adore death, those that self-aggrandize, faked concept of god, and you have been taught a poor system of values. It is really bad when you think Daddy, Son, and Spirit are one, as in god (Trinity), and the like concept is man, wife, and son are one, your "they".

Jesus can't be his daddy. A son can't become his father. To take metaphore as reality isn't wise.

edit on 16-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Word games and reality



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


Very true... the trinity is false doctrine... S&F

Remember you christians...

Mark 12:29
And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is ONE Lord:

edit on 10-5-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)


*facepalm*

That same Jesus said married people are "one flesh". So based on your reasoning unity in plurality is completely impossible and married people magically mesh into one human?



oh ye of little faith...


24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

Read the whole chapter for clairity my friend




posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


Oneness Pentecostals think Jesus is His Daddy. But He isn't, He is the Son not the Father. And I mean Abba, Daddy. What about those of us who do what He says because we love Him? I'm certainly not apologetic for loving YHVH. (Neither was Yeshua)




new topics
top topics
 
6
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join