It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima?: Hundreds Of Flight Attendants Fall Ill With Hair Falling Out

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Fukushima?: Hundreds Of Flight Attendants Fall Ill With Hair Falling Out

http://(nolink)/2012/05/09/hundreds-flight-attendants-fall-ill-hair-falling-131171/

Following wild-life dies offs and polar bears losing their fur hundreds of Alaska airline attendants complain of mysteriously illness with symptoms including itchy rashes and hair falling out.

It is just making news now but since last year Alaskan Airplane flight attendants started mysteriously getting ill with symptoms that include itchy rashes and hair falling out of their heads.

The official story is “toxic uniforms” are to blame, but as I previously reported wild life in Alaska is also suffering from mysterious die-offs with polar bears losing their fur and skin lesions and many
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 10-5-2012 by R_Clark because: link problem

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This article has alot of information... it is something that should be watched as many Pacific based flights fly over Northern Japan. There should be data coming out from the airlines, but I have seen none. Now this.. Pilots and staff should be aware of this vector... if true, let us see filtration systems being placed on board.... grim reading.

please place blog.alexanderhiggins. com where it says nolink and take out space with . and com very weird..
(nolink)/2012/05/09/hundreds-flight-attendants-fall-ill-hair-falling-131171/

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 10-5-2012 by R_Clark because: replace (nolink) with http://(nolink)

edit on 10-5-2012 by R_Clark because: links

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Surely thee would be at least one doctor in Alaska willing to do a blood test on these people to test for radiation sickness. Until then it is just mere speculation.

+18 more 
posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

i could understand speculation if theres not much in way of backing the claims up...........but there was a

huge nuclear disaster that might just play a tiny role in backing up such speculation

edit on 10-5-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Answer is: Radiation poisoning and no other bs excuse they want us to believe.

We are seeing the beginning of the end now....

Just wait till everyone hair falls out just for being too long outside.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

Only in the Northern Hemisphere or 90% of the World Population. Or, at current numbers, 6,311,182,301 people....leaving 701,242,478 people. Not far from the Georgia Guidestones number one target of 500,000,000 people.

In June 1979, an unknown person or persons under the pseudonym R. C. Christian hired Elberton Granite Finishing Company to build the structure.

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

*Lays back on his lounge chair in South Australia and watches the NWO's plan unfold perfectly*

Southern Hemisphere people.

S.O.U.T.H.E.R.N. H.E.M.I.S.P.H.E.R.E

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
dont forget USA's dispersal of URANIUM over the past 11 yrs and counting

its blowing all over into the atmosphere first then gradually settling down a blanket over the world

yes as a "radioactive and toxic dust"

edit on 10-5-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

ATS blocks you from linking the site. It might be the fact the web address starts with 'blog'.
edit on 10-5-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
You aren't immune to radiation. Three of my family members in Aussieland have gotten cancer, Three at the same #ing time, they were perfectly healthy a year or two ago. My between my aunts mamogram before the accident, to this year, she has stage 3 inflammatory breast cancer in both breasts, her lymph nodes, spine and lungs, two other family members have wide spread cancer that pretty much developed to " I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, you may want to have a seat sir. " It's affecting the whole world, and if you happen to live near the sea, you aren't any better off than those of us up north sheila!!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
didnt each flight count as one dental X-ray

thats ALOT of x-rays when you add up flights per month/yr/lifetime.

wonder how many times the dose is, now with fuku + DU added to the atmosphere/equation

could the increased radiation also be from

SOLAR MAXIMUM?

GALACTIC alignments/turbulence?!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Sorry but they must have eaten something contaminated or driven in an imported car from Japan.

The radiation cannot penetrate the Southern Hemisphere in the air due to the Jet streams.

Imported Strawberries from China could also be contaminated.

It certainly could travel through water though so seafood is also questionable. Any seafood from Asia has to considered contaminated.
edit on 10-5-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

No, I think the upper atmospheric accumulation of radiation from 2000 nuclear bombs having been detonated and 2 Nuclear disasters, one of which continues to poison the air to this day, has finally taken its toll.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

No, I think the upper atmospheric accumulation of radiation from 2000 nuclear bombs having been detonated and 2 Nuclear disasters, one of which continues to poison the air to this day, has finally taken its toll.

totally forgot about 2K detonations in the recent past! why are they losing their hair only NOW though?

is Fuku the sole culprit that "tipped the scale" to precipitate all these signs of radiation (hairloss, mutated plants, who know what next...)???

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Well.....Yes. It is the straw.

I still have all the radiation maps from the Zardoz site that shows how the radiation clouds travelled in the first few months. Now that pollution hasn't stopped so one must concede that the radiation clouds have still been following the same pattern as the initial incident.

I warned people then. I will continue to do so. I, myself, am trying to watch out for imported products from those regions but must admit that I, too, have not been as vigilant as I wanted to be.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Its great being downunder, we might not get the same air and atmosphere, but we have the same ocean, which is all we need to watch our hair fall out, just much slower!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by LightAssassin

The original article from the Daily Mail

I'm glad someone posted the original source. I don't think it's anything to do with a 'blog.' url - I wonder whether this source is known as a previous hoaxer.

Hundreds of Alaska Airlines flight attendants say their new uniforms are making them ill.
The attendants have complained that the outfits, which may be contaminated with a toxic chemical, have caused itching, hair loss and other unpleasant reactions.
In a letter to the company’s president, union leaders representing Alaska Airlines employees demanded that the uniforms are changed.
(ibid.)

The key point that the article in the OP has very carefully dodged is that the 'hundreds of airline attendants' are all from the same airline carrier. Unless that carrier is Fukushima Airlines, I fail to see how Fukushima could be related to this.

+12 more 
posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
ok - in no particular order , a shotgun blast at everyone who claims " its radiatiobn from fukushima " - ans why they are wrong :

1 - its only affecting flight attendants , NOT pilots too [ hint - pilots wear a different uniform ]

2 - its only affecting alaska airlines - alaska airlines does not have a monopoly on services over japan - further - only a small % of its services travel on routes that take them over japan

3 - hair loss , is a symptom only exhibited after prolonged hi-dose exposure - and other preceeding symptoms would be instantly recoginised by any medical professional before the patient lost a single hair folicle

so there - stop panicking - the sky is not falling

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
ok - in no particular order , a shotgun blast at everyone who claims " its radiatiobn from fukushima " - ans why they are wrong :

1 - its only affecting flight attendants , NOT pilots too [ hint - pilots wear a different uniform ]

2 - its only affecting alaska airlines - alaska airlines does not have a monopoly on services over japan - further - only a small % of its services travel on routes that take them over japan

3 - hair loss , is a symptom only exhibited after prolonged hi-dose exposure - and other preceeding symptoms would be instantly recoginised by any medical professional before the patient lost a single hair folicle

so there - stop panicking - the sky is not falling

Wisdom and Scientific Deduction in one post!
ATS has too few anti-Chicken Little posters.
You know, people pointing out the logical process of thought could affect a chicken or two, and that makes it all worthwhile.

Star for your logic sir!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If it's radiation, and it certainly sounds like it could be, it might be a combination of three things:

1. Radiation from Fukushima
  2. Radiation from increased solar activity
  3. TSA walk-through human cooking devices

edit on 5/10/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: spelling

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join