It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military tanks being transported by the hundreds on trains (...NWO quickly approaching?)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'm not going to act like I have any idea what's really going on I just know that when we were pulling out of Iraq that I remeber hearing alot about all the stuff we where leaving behind.......left behind

Rather than strip those bases clean and ship everything home, Defense Department officials tell The Huffington Post that over 2.4 million pieces of equipment worth a total of at least $250 million -- everything from tanks and trucks to office furniture and latrines -- have been given away to the Iraqi government in the past year, with the pace of transfers expected to increase dramatically in the coming months.

yes they are bringing some back with them

Much of the U.S.'s most lethal and valuable military equipment is being shipped out of Iraq, in one of the military's biggest logistical efforts in history. Johnson, the spokesman for U.S. forces in Iraq, said that 1.5 million items have been removed in the past 12 months, with about 800,000 to go.

more stuff left behind I guess maybe they paid for this stuff though

U.S. forces have also given the Iraqis 1,251 non-excess military items worth $47.7 million, Morgan said. That category includes such items as up-armored Humvees and 50-caliber machine guns, Richardson said.

I don't know how much total was left behind I couln't find exact numbers but they do leave ALOT behind so maybe he is on to something.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious
reply to post by Fitch303

Originally posted by Fitch303
We're winding down the war and equipment is returning home. Are you are you aware one of the largest us military bases is located in Texas? nothing out of the ordinary here

When I visit family in Waco, it is normal to see stuff like this once in a while. It's pretty normal to see big choppers flying over our land when we are out hunting and driving around. But it being in Houston and seeing it every other day is strange. Houston is about 3 hours away from Fort Hood.

Besides that, I mentioned the train was stopped. I have no idea which direction it was heading, but lets say it was heading in the direction the vehicles were pointed, that would be south east - away from Fort Hood.

Ft Hood deploys via Houston gulf area to destinations abroad?
Desert Storm Operation to Gulf of Mexico to Persian Gulf, would say that they had to leave Texas, someway and doubt if they airlift it overseas and looks like maybe they got some decent urban terrain paint job for sandy dry area, Africa or Middle East, would blend it good enough and maybe they just need to put a NATO logo on them and be good to go anywhere really...doubtful they are just going in for a tune up and returning to Ft.Hood or other base in Texas or going to be defending Houston from an invasion, is my theory as well.

edit on 10-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RN311

I'm not going to act like I have any idea what's really going on I just know that when we were pulling out of Iraq that I remeber hearing alot about all the stuff we where leaving behind.......left behind

Rather than strip those bases clean and ship everything home, Defense Department officials tell The Huffington Post that over 2.4 million pieces of equipment worth a total of at least $250 million -- everything from tanks and trucks to office furniture and latrines -- have been given away to the Iraqi government in the past year, with the pace of transfers expected to increase dramatically in the coming months.

yes they are bringing some back with them

Much of the U.S.'s most lethal and valuable military equipment is being shipped out of Iraq, in one of the military's biggest logistical efforts in history. Johnson, the spokesman for U.S. forces in Iraq, said that 1.5 million items have been removed in the past 12 months, with about 800,000 to go.

more stuff left behind I guess maybe they paid for this stuff though

U.S. forces have also given the Iraqis 1,251 non-excess military items worth $47.7 million, Morgan said. That category includes such items as up-armored Humvees and 50-caliber machine guns, Richardson said.

I don't know how much total was left behind I couln't find exact numbers but they do leave ALOT behind so maybe he is on to something.

If anything is getting left behind, it is there for a good reason and purpose, if not traded or sold, there to use another day or rental equipment, if nothing else, be my guess...and doubt they are leaving any bases that are not under control and own and gain by the occupation and stolen in fraud...so protection is insurance and Iraq is going to be paying for many years to come now, it seems and now are merged into the empire control and reign.
edit on 10-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

I've seen these trains before but usually whats on them is only humvee's and stuff. Those look like anti air vehicles or apcs not tanks.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

I've seen these trains before but usually whats on them is only humvee's and stuff. Those look like anti air vehicles or apcs not tanks.

The tanks in the OP are light tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, their purpose is to transfer infantry and provide fire support. More specifically, I think they are Bradleys.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The death trains move west and they don't bring the war toys back. To blow up Americans, they don't need to move them.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Look at the colours... these are prepped for desert combat.

In other words, the TPTB have made up their mind about Iran and will just wait for either a false flag or Israel to attack. We will see another war this year...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
and for some more wtf news:
theintelhub.com...
according to : Dominique de Kevelioc de Bailleul
‘We Are Preparing For Massive Civil War’ Says DHS Informant
“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is . . . they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
We also store untold millions of $ in equipment in that area of the country to keep it from rusting and corroding! Every major Airline Corp stores their unused inventory there for the same reason!

Zindo

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Shred

I looked up bradleys as well, and that was my thought. I couldnt tell for sure since I really know nothing about types of tanks.. these type seem pretty versatile and regularly used. They all seemed to look pretty new to me, but that doesn't count for much. I wonder why I've seen an increase in choppers in the air as well.

If something is brewing they are covering land and air. Makes me wonder if anything odd has been spotted in the gulf too.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

A war within our own country between our own people?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
could be this

scroll to pg 10

Houston opened combined NG and Reserve center.
The article says the facility opened in Feb., but it takes time to get equipment
and tools on site.
It is also time for the NG and Reserves to do their annual drills.

Also on military vehicles, there is stencilling to show what unit the equipment belongs to,
on the front and rear. I know it doesn't help you in the picture, but it may help in the future
for you.

EDIT: yes, the "tanks" are Bradleys, usually equipped with a 25mm chain gun.

edit on 10-5-2012 by Yahm16 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Really? surprised because a lot of vets I talk to (and my corporal and sergeant) often tell me they'd rather bury, burn, or sink the equipment because the cost of bringing them home is far more than the cost of making a new machine.

not saying your wrong, just conflicts with what people tell me.

Still, they look brand new and un-used, wouldn't this lend more to the theory they are not coming from a warzone?

I've heard that, too. But when I had to work with sending a bunch of vehicles and equipment home from Iraq (I'm in an aerial port squadron), I didn't think it was actually true. Believe it or not, it's actually much cheaper to transport it back than make new ones.

However, if these vehicles look new, they are either A) New, which is not uncommon since they have vehicles stored or B) they are REALLY well maintained which isn't impossible.

I'm not trying to derail all of your thoughts of martial law and what not, I'm sure we're going to be moving in to take you all down soon.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

Originally posted by Fitch303
We're winding down the war and equipment is returning home.

so the tanks are coming "home"

and... 30,000+ DRONES are being dispatched both domestically & abroad

less soldier casualty, more civilian casualties, more WMD kill power!

edit on 9-5-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the vid, BiggerP.....haven't seen that one. I like the way the first guy interviewed just puts all the CIA b.s. out there without blinking an eye. LOL....

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The US Army Armor school has moved to Ft Benning,that may take some equipment realignment.Ft Hood is the largest Armor base in the US.
We moved on rails,with armed guards(I was one and the weapons WERE loaded) on a rail head to Desert Shield,to a Houston port.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Nah... nothing happening here... move on move on

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Wait, wait i got this one.

Theyre about to institute martial law across america!

Or...they could just be resupplying bases who already have their equipment deployed elsewhere overseas!

I'll take the last option, they don't got enough stuff to implement martial law across all america that is sensationalist B.S.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Do you really think they don't have enough "stuff" to implement martial law? That's interesting that you say so. They have enough stuff to go to war with other countries so why not martial law?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Oh yeah. We have more than enough to implement martial law. And let me tell you, you should run. Now. We're coming for you. You're on the list of "terrorist suspects." You and everyone else is soooo screwed. For no reason at all, we're going to place a fraction of the population in to prison camps because, apparently, you guys aren't under enough control already, so we want to make sure you fear us and/or want to rise up and turn this country in to South Africa.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Sarcasm often spells out the truth. Either way, no one knows what will happen. But if the possibility of declaring marshall law was zero, then we wouldn't even have the law and action plan in existence. Therefore it is possible.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join