It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally solved a great mystery! I think I see now...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If the lie was better, then the evidence against them would also be better and more damning once discovered. What you have described here is another example of divide and conquer. The two classes of people that you have mentioned are the key players, and then within the Seer ranks is more conflict caused by divide and conquer. Also, you failed to account for the intentional disinformation agents that spread just enough disinfo to get you to bite. Then there is the Industrial Media Complex that willfuly(in most cases) spreads the disinfo and half truths which the unawake buy and the seers argue over. It really is a genius plan... and when you couple this with the mental enslavement of organized religion, the mental prison of the left/right political ideological paradigm, and the public indotrination system that has taken over our schools you get a bunch of mis-informed, irrational sheep incapable of exercising even the most basic of critical thinking skills. Game. Set. Match (or Check Mate... whichever you prefer)
edit on 8-5-2012 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I just had to add quickly a synchronicity that I just experienced. I was thinking about this thread and sat down to open up a book I just got (Dean Koontz - Frankenstein Book 5). I turned to the opening and the book begins with this quote. Very apropos in my opinion...

"Men can always be blind to a thing so long as it be big enough. It is so difficult to see the world in which we live."
-G.K. CHESTERTON

Huh. I didn't expect for Dean Koontz to jump in on this thread...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
NWO NEEDS TO HAPPEN!! The world must unite and continue as one entity if we wish to evolve!

Think about EVERYONE working to ward the same goals, imagine what we could achieve!!

However, for that to happen, we also need to PURGE, purge out the rotten, so when we start afresh as one united species, we are pure and clean.

My mom always said "things have to get worse before they get better" look what's happening around the world, baddies killing baddies (albeit with casulties)...and us "seers" gradually raising in numbers.

Slowly we are exsposing all that is wrong, they can RUN but they can't HIDE. The balance has to tip eventually, it could go there way, or our way.

Surely this is obvious?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Nice read.

Ever since the "killing of Bin Laden" and subsequent scrubbing of all evidence, I have been telling people that it was an intentional slap in the face to thinking people(you call seers).

I wondered: Are they just mocking us? Testing to see just how programmed we really are? Or are they just so arrogant that they feel invincible?

Your explanation throws another hat into the ring of possibilities.

Thanks.

Peace

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Yeah, I hear ya'. You know, you mention the division amongst The Seers, and I've often found this to be a huge flaw that plays directly into the hands of the controllers. For example, when I talk about 9/11, I never say Bush did it, or it was an inside job...I certainly never say the precise nature of what I "think" happened (ie. a missile hit the Pentagon). Instead, I simpy say that something is amiss, we're not being told the whole story and it deserves a candid, open investigation. With that approach, you don't have to single anything out to push people away, you don't have to keep a staunch Republican out of the argument because you've insulted their president...know what I mean. We all want to know the truth, agree on that and change begins...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I'm going out on a limb here, but if there's a contest for whose Avatar most closely matches their personality, I'm voting for you...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spav5
Your explanation throws another hat into the ring of possibilities.

Thanks.

Peace

My pleasure, man. I'm not so arrogant as to presume that I'm perfectly right about this, but I sure do feel the rightness of it. It really just sank in with me this morning, and so I had to sit right down and share/discuss it with the community. For the first time I was able to understand why this arrogance, this slap in the face that you refer to. I thought, wouldn't they be too smart, too dedicated to display their arrogance? Well, not if it was part of the mechanism of control...then it makes sense.

Peace to you to my friend...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
NWO NEEDS TO HAPPEN!! The world must unite and continue as one entity if we wish to evolve!

Think about EVERYONE working to ward the same goals, imagine what we could achieve!!

However, for that to happen, we also need to PURGE, purge out the rotten, so when we start afresh as one united species, we are pure and clean.

Have you seen Hunger Games? That is what your PURGE will produce.

The PURGE was what Hiltler was all about, and he called it the New World Order.
Did you know that? In any case, I hope you don't really believe in genocide, do you?

A one world government might sound good to you "EVERYONE working toward
the same goals" etc. But the problem is the same as a building without fire doors
or a ship without a bullhead. If there is a fire (or a ship starts to sink) there is
no where to run. If the NWO become a tyranny (it should be obvious that it
already has) then where are you going to run to?

The answer is not a more centralized government, but less.
The answer is to decentralize so people can have liberty.
If you don't like one state, or nation, more to another.

Without limited (Constitutional) government (under the rule of law),
all that remains is tyranny. That bring the end of liberty and the
end of prosperity, and in the finial hour, the end of humanity.

No one wants that.

edit on 8-5-2012 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Yeah, I hear ya'. You know, you mention the division amongst The Seers, and I've often found this to be a huge flaw that plays directly into the hands of the controllers. For example, when I talk about 9/11, I never say Bush did it, or it was an inside job...I certainly never say the precise nature of what I "think" happened (ie. a missile hit the Pentagon). Instead, I simpy say that something is amiss, we're not being told the whole story and it deserves a candid, open investigation. With that approach, you don't have to single anything out to push people away, you don't have to keep a staunch Republican out of the argument because you've insulted their president...know what I mean. We all want to know the truth, agree on that and change begins...

It's OK to say that a missile hit the Pentagon, or whatever else you want to say... as long as you state it as opinion and not fact. I'm not directing that at you, I was speaking in general terms.
edit on 8-5-2012 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Boooya! I loved your thread! This is something that plagues my mind daily. You summed it up and laid it down in a smooth flow of deliciousness.
I really dont think that this established way of living will continue as it has for much longer. We have reached the end of the cycle, and now it is time for the pendulum to swing in the opposite direction.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There's 3 groups of people,
1. The unawakened masses
2. The seers
3. The people who think they are awake/seers.
Most people on this website are number 3.
They will bash on Obama all day, but at the end of the day, they are still willing to vote for Romney, another puppet of the elite.
BOTH are EXACTLY the same, and anyone who doesn't realize this is number 3.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasaka

Originally posted by Sinny

Have you seen Hunger Games? That is what your PURGE will produce.

The PURGE was what Hiltler was all about, and he called it the New World Order.
Did you know that? In any case, I hope you don't really believe in genocide, do you?

A one world government might sound good to you "EVERYONE working toward
the same goals" etc. But the problem is the same as a building without fire doors
or a ship without a bullhead. If there is a fire (or a ship starts to sink) there is
no where to run. If the NWO become a tyranny (it should be obvious that it
already has) then where are you going to run to?

The answer is not a more centralized government, but less.
The answer is to decentralize so people can have liberty.
If you don't like one state, or nation, more to another.

Without limited (Constitutional) government (under the rule of law),
all that remains is tyranny. That bring the end of liberty and the
end of prosperity, and in the finial hour, the end of humanity.

No one wants that.

edit on 8-5-2012 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

Why can't a world government have a constitution and everyone have rights under the world government?

You've all be brainwashed to reject world government in any form by that NWO stuff.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Meanwhile, those controllers of mankind are sending a message to their true enemies, and what they’re saying is this: “Look what we do in plain sight and with impunity. Look how the cattle you care for ignore what is obvious and even fight for their own slaughter. What do you, store clerk, lone reporter, pilot, everyman and nobody hope to possibly do about it? We have killed presidents. We have destroyed buildings. You, Seer, have lost.”

The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling, 4. And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai, ⌈And appear from His camp⌉ And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.

5. And all shall be smitten with fear And the Watchers shall quake, And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.

6. And the high mountains shall be shaken, And the high hills shall be made low, And shall melt like wax before the flame p. 32

7. And the earth shall be ⌈wholly⌉ rent in sunder, And all that is upon the earth shall perish, And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).

8. But with the righteous He will make peace.

And will protect the elect, And mercy shall be upon them.

And they shall all belong to God, And they shall be prospered, And they shall ⌈all⌉ be blessed.

⌈And He will help them all⌉, And light shall appear unto them, ⌈And He will make peace with them⌉.

9. And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of ⌈His⌉ holy ones To execute judgement upon all, And to destroy ⌈all⌉ the ungodly:

And to convict all flesh Of all the works ⌈of their ungodliness⌉ which they have ungodly committed, And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners ⌈have spoken⌉ against Him.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Outofcontrol

To put it simply, the bad guys are the banking cabal, the good guys are the "unwashed masses" that they have tried so hard (and succeeded in many ways) to leave bickering amongst themselves and watching the sky so they can't see what's happening right in front of them. A large amount of the dissent (at least in the mainstream) is there for a reason, as the founders of the banking cabal hate the experiment in democracy that the USA used to stand for. It is alot more cost-effective to have the people overthrow it for them, rather than have another situation like the War of Independance, when they had the British Empire step in. That is why you see the simultaneous buildup of both misguided schools of thought (the thought that America is a bastion of freedom, and the engineered antithesis that the American government is the embodiment of evil. America is not inherently evil, and neither are the leaders that blindly lead us all to a cliff. The situation is as severe as it is because the Banksters have a vested interest in seeing the 'States fall.
edit on 8/5/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Your asking the right questions....I suppose one that would ask such questions would also be inclined to question everything. I personally believe that the moves being made by the current administration and all others since IDK 1897 or so has been under the guise of a real government, which it is anything but. The people brought this into the realm of possibility...its all phucking fraud my friend pure fraud....The people abandoned the old republic but who knows maybe the old republic will strike back in some fashion. Find your Jed brotha....The Inc USA acts under a different constitution with these all powerful cities they dwell as "Citi-zens"...Do the homework of the Law system thats the best place to start eventually it will all come back to that ecclesiastical junction.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Just what do you think the NWO is? When you separate the theory itself from the emotional reactions that are attached to it, your so-loved idea of world-government is exactly what that entails. National sovereignty is important so that power structures are separate (even within individual governments), at least in an ideal world. This keeps any one group from becoming too powerful. With one cabal running the whole show, the capacity for systematic corruption is infinitely worse. When you take into consideration that the major proponants of one world governing body are people that you shouldn't trust to begin with. Just look at the people that go on and on about the "great possibilities and prosperity" that would come along with that system, but the reality is that the loss of national sovereignty would mean the loss of the last shred of rights that we in the Western world claim to love so much. The rich would become even richer, and the poor would be thrown the rest of the way under the boots of the ruling class.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
So, op, what was the GREAT MYSTERY you solved?

Your post was just common sense stuff on character assasination by tpb on people that dont tote the line and may influence others. Also, the average ats'er is not as "awakened" as you might think, fyi. Look at the political forum for example. Still gouging each others' eyes out over cookie cutter candidates and controlled opposition "rogues". Look at the nimrods calling any smudge on a digital photograph a demon, angel or alien and seriously advicing others to pray for their soul's safety.

Anyhow, if I may ask again...

What was the GREAT MYSTERY you solved?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
So, op, what was the GREAT MYSTERY you solved?

Your post was just common sense stuff on character assasination by tpb on people that dont tote the line and may influence others. Also, the average ats'er is not as "awakened" as you might think, fyi. Look at the political forum for example. Still gouging each others' eyes out over cookie cutter candidates and controlled opposition "rogues". Look at the nimrods calling any smudge on a digital photograph a demon, angel or alien and seriously advicing others to pray for their soul's safety.

Anyhow, if I may ask again...

What was the GREAT MYSTERY you solved?

I get why you posted this, but very few come even this far.
Why would you criticize someone going in the right direction, when so many ats'ers as you put it are not awakened? At least some people are. As for the quotes around the word: It's all degrees of wakefullness.. No one is all the way awake, or the game would be over.

Even if we don't win, I'll play again... What else am I gonna do?

He's getting close. He can see the vastness of the game. The great mystery he calls it? I call it a great joke with no punchline. It's dry humor, but I'll take it.

My stuff aside...
He meant that he solved the mystery of why there are conspiracies we can even know about. The sloppiness is on purpose in this view so that we can sit here and waste our time being confused and FEARFUL.

The mystery was,

how come no clean getaway?
Why the unprofessional loose ends?

The answer was:

So that you have no self worth.
So you have no power.
So that you know you lose.
Why vote?
Why care?
Why try?

It has been working for awhile too...
But people are starting to actually DO things. Ron Paul is doing things.

I havn't done much, but I have worked on plans. Working intelligently and legally is one of the keys.

I'm praying for your soul's safety, just kidding, you don't care. I'll pray instead for your well being in the physical. Sincerely. I hope you are good brother.

edit on 5/9/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

Just what do you think the NWO is? When you separate the theory itself from the emotional reactions that are attached to it, your so-loved idea of world-government is exactly what that entails. National sovereignty is important so that power structures are separate (even within individual governments), at least in an ideal world. This keeps any one group from becoming too powerful. With one cabal running the whole show, the capacity for systematic corruption is infinitely worse. When you take into consideration that the major proponants of one world governing body are people that you shouldn't trust to begin with. Just look at the people that go on and on about the "great possibilities and prosperity" that would come along with that system, but the reality is that the loss of national sovereignty would mean the loss of the last shred of rights that we in the Western world claim to love so much. The rich would become even richer, and the poor would be thrown the rest of the way under the boots of the ruling class.

Exactly. Thank you.

Now this:

If I had seen even ONE government that could last on it's own without borrowing money and without being unfair to it's citizens, and everyone under that government had food/healthcare/education, and most were happy, and all was generally good, and there was no corruption...

THEN I could trust a government. And Then I could maybe even trust a slightly bigger government... AND MAybe maybe maybe maybe trust a world government that had intense oversight...

BUT the biggest government I have ever seen, that can keep budgets atleast close to balanced and keep people close to happy, and almost feed everybody, and have kinda decent schools, and have some healthcare, was at the state level.

And the biggest government I have seen where ALL was good was at the Family level.

Basically I am a democrat who wants government to go the eff away for most things.

We don;t agree on anything in ONE country... Think about Sloppy Joe tuesday for Saudi Arabia... I mean, do we really all agree enough in our current state to warrant no opposition?

I used to imagine what it would be like to live out games I used to play, where individuals were the enemy...

I used to...

~Dusty

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

When completely soveriegn countries exist, the possibility will always exist for a nuclear war, destroying much of the Earth. It is a certainty it will happen at some point in the future if there isn't a world government. I have a thread about this. A one world government is literally the only way the earth won't self implode with nuclear weapons. You say "we'll be fine with our nations as they are today." But it's not true, it's inevitable that at some point in the future(I'm not saying tomorrow, I'm not saying in 10 years, it could be a hundred, 500 hundred, whatever), there would be a nuclear war where much of the world is destroyed as you know it.

"but the reality is that the loss of national sovereignty would mean the loss of the last shred of rights that we in the Western world claim to love so much. The rich would become even richer, and the poor would be thrown the rest of the way under the boots of the ruling class."

As things currently stand, yes that would happen...
but it's not the only possibility.
A good world government,where we keep our rights and aren't slaves to the rich, can exist, , and in fact it's the only solution for a prosperous human future.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join