It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Paul win the Republican nomination?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Paul already won,,the lady on CNN said so,,but i dont beleive her because she is a liar,,the convention isnt until august,

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
To answer your question ...SERIOUSLY ...YES HE WILL....HE IS WINNING NOW. ROMNEY MAY HAVE 50 DELEGATES THAT WILL VOTE FOR HIM. THE BOUND ONES WILL SIT OUT.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

its almost as if domo had to click on this thread, like its his job.

Oh wow. Right on time. In the post preceding yours I actually admit to it too! Dissenting points of view are only held by trolls or those being paid to post them.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Here is what I think:

1. How Paul supporters can insist that he is an "honest man" after the shenanigans & lengths that have been gone to in these primaries/ caucuses is beyond me.

2. This is the crookedest, sorriest, most corrupt, banana republic excuse for a primary season I have ever seen. I cast my first vote in 1976, so that's what- 36 years?

Mitt Romney, Ron Paul, Rick Santorum- and certainly not Barack Obama (after he pulled the same kind of tactics on Hillary Clinton- whom I did not support, btw) deserve neither my respect nor my vote.

Not sure if I will vote for Virgil Goode or Gary Johnson yet. Unless some miracle comes out of Tampa.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Just had a look at the delegate count....how is Ron Paul expected to come back and win with 76 delegates, when Romney has 841? (According to CNN anyway.) Romney has to get to 1,144 to win, so what would have to happen? Is it that Romney's current delegate count isn't actually fixed and any of them can switch over to Ron Paul?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanCondition

He won't win because he's not popular. He's managed to play the GOP elite and the nomination process, to make himself seem kind of viable, but he's really just a third tier candidate.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This topic was posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join