It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood: The Real War on Women

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Planned Parenthood: The Real War on Women
Breitbart Story by Kate Bryan

This author reveals some stunning facts about the infamous Planned Parenthood.

Apparently some investigations have uncovered illegal and highly questionable activities.

One claim is that PP is the real offender of the war on women.

PP is a multi-billion $ outfit that gets $500,000,000 a year from taxpayers.

Corruption is rampant.

It has become popular belief that Republicans and social and religious conservatives are waging a war on women, and Planned Parenthood is continuously portrayed as one of the main victims of this war. But there is mounting evidence that Planned Parenthood is the real perpetrator of the war on women.

Planned Parenthood and the left continuously spout the phrase “War on Women.” They claim conservatives have launched an “assault on women’s health and freedom," simply because they stand strongly against the HHS contraception mandate, promote a life free from the scourge of abortion for men, women, and their children, and support the federal defunding of Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood is a billion-dollar organization that receives over $487 million in taxpayer funding each year. They are the largest abortion chain in the U.S. and commit over 300,000 abortions every year.

Live Action, a pro-life human rights organization that uses new media and investigative journalism to expose human rights violations in the United States, has repeatedly proven that Planned Parenthood is an organization that does anything but stand up for women and human rights.
maybe the "conservatives" are exposing the theft and corruption ? What's wrong with THAT ?

some examples:

The first investigation launched by Live Action in 2008 showed pro-life activist Lila Rose posing as a 13-year-old girl who was pregnant with the child of her 32-year-old boyfriend. In the video footage captured in various states, PP repeatedly violated mandatory report laws for statutory rape and gave Lila direction on how to get an abortion without having to tell her parents or reporting her case to the authorities. Statutory rape laws are in place to protect young girls from situations like this, but PP violated the law in numerous states and aided the suppositional 32-year-old who was abusing this young girl.

Last February, Live Action launched another investigation in which two actors posed as a pimp and a prostitute and went into Planned Parenthood’s around the country, inquiring about abortions for young girls working in their sex ring. The undercover footage showed Planned Parenthood employees coaching the sex traffickers on how to secure secret abortions, STD testing, and contraception for their female underage sex slaves, plus how to make their whole operation “look as legit as possible.” Instead of reporting the sex traffickers to the authorities, they gave the pimp and the prostitute advice on how to secure their "services," obtain discounts, and even business advice on how their prostitutes could "perform" while healing from their PP abortion.

weak rebuttals and more "fibbing" and "exaggerating":

Instead of coming clean about repeatedly aiding and abetting the abuse of women, the organization tried to portray itself as a much-needed entity for women's health. Following the release of the trafficking videos, President of Planned Parenthood Cecile Richards claimed that if PP were defunded, “millions of women would lose their healthcare access, not to abortion... but, to basic family planning and mammograms.”

After this interview with Richards aired, Live Action launched yet another investigation to expose the truth that PP does not provide mammograms as Richards (and many other vocal PP supporters) claimed. This investigation compiled phone calls to Planned Parenthood's all across the country, with PP employees admitting that PP did not provide "life-saving mammograms."
????

read the whole article

What's wrong with allowing poor women to make their own decisions with their own money ?

Shocking Videos !!

Our undercover camera investigation finds Planned Parenthood (Memphis, TN) telling an allegedly 14-year-old girl, played by 20-year-old Lila Rose, to lie about the age of the alleged 31-year-old man who impregnated her. Planned Parenthood tells Lila to say that he is 17 so that she can get a judicial bypass so that she can get an abortion without her parents consent or knowledge.

WASHINGTON, D.C., March 30--A series of new undercover phone calls reveals that contrary to the claims of Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards and other supporters of the nation's largest abortion chain, the organization does not provide mammograms for women.

More videos of corruption here --> PP Caught on Tape !!

edit on May-05-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I would say that this isn't a war on women, so much as a war on fetuses.

And in that case, do we really need more kids? There are plenty of kids who are already born who need parents...try going for those instead. Once the need for abortion goes down, there won't be any more harm done to women through abortion procedures either.

Stop having unprotected sex, people. Either that, or get your tubes tied. Then we won't have an abortion problem.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Planned Parenthood: The Real War on Women,

More like ... Planned Parenthood: The real war on black America
ATS Thread - Abortion is black genocide
Margaret Sanger would be so proud!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I can imagine what She is thinking these days !

I wonder how many PP "supporters" know about THIS agenda ?

Margaret Sanger, "Birth Control and Racial Betterment," Feb 1919

Before eugenists and others who are laboring for racial betterment can succeed, they must first clear the way for Birth Control. Like the advocates of Birth Control, the eugenists, for instance, are seeking to assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit. Both are seeking a single end but they lay emphasis upon different methods.

Eugenists emphasize the mating of healthy couples for the conscious purpose of producing healthy children, the sterilization of the unfit to prevent their populating the world with their kind and they may, perhaps, agree with us that contraception is a necessary measure among the masses of the workers, where wages do not keep pace with the growth of the family and its necessities in the way of food, clothing, housing, medical attention, education and the like.

We who advocate Birth Control, on the other hand, lay all our emphasis upon stopping not only the reproduction of the unfit but upon stopping all reproduction when there is not economic means of providing proper care for those who are born in health. The eugenist also believes that a woman should bear as many healthy children as possible as a duty to the state. We hold that the world is already over-populated. Eugenists imply or insist that a woman's first duty is to the state; we contend that her duty to herself is her duty to the state.

Birth Control and Racial Betterment - By Margaret Sanger

Margaret Higgins Sanger (September 14, 1879 – September 6, 1966) was an American sex educator, nurse, and birth control activist. Sanger coined the term birth control, opened the first birth control clinic in the United States, and established Planned Parenthood Sanger's efforts contributed to the landmark U.S. Supreme Court case which legalized contraception in the United States. Sanger is a frequent target of criticism by opponents of the legalization of abortion, based primarily upon her racial views and support of eugenics, but she remains an iconic figure for the American reproductive rights movement.

Her early years were spent in New York City, where she associated with social activists such as Upton Sinclair and Emma Goldman. In 1914, prompted by suffering she witnessed due to frequent pregnancies and self-induced abortions, she started publishing a monthly newsletter, The Woman Rebel. Sanger's activism was influenced by the conditions of her youth — her mother had 18 pregnancies in 22 years, and died at age 50 of tuberculosis and cervical cancer.

Margaret Sanger

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well

Hoorah for Eugenics the left just has a slightly hipper rap for selective breeding.

There is a war on women indeed but from the right? Hardly

Considering over 50 million children have been murdered and the decline of people having babies creates a myriad of problems for future and current generations of Americans.

**Here is another thought**

Do those people really not have a brain among them?

Gee those evil right wingers don't have mothers,wives,girlfriends and daughters and furthermore that really is rich coming from that group who can't even call the war on terror the "war on terror" they have to give the political correct version of "man caused disasters".

There you go folks its not the Gops's war on women its man caused disasters cause really it's the guy's fault it always is.

edit on 5-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Just warning you, dear friend this is going to turn into a "fetuses are parasites"thread....that's where it always goes.

I have been researching and learning about PP for about a year now with a political blogger/friend of mine. He's a black conservative by the way...and what he has shown me is beyond disgusting.

I have posted extensive proof on another thread and it was just shouted down...and I am sure never read.

There is extensive proof in Margaret Sanger's own words that PP was a plan to reduce the black population with the help of black religious leaders (against their knowledge).

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Another ATS thread that needs to be flagged and stared to Jupiter & back~!!

I thought that PP was completely privately funded ?? I can google it but, seriously is corruption at the core, not just the CEO.. which they've conviently made the escape goat, as the abuses continue.. and the corp remains intact..

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

If any employee of Planned Parenthood clearly broke the law in giving advice, then I hope they by the least be held accountable for their actions. I'd leave that up to the courts to handle. As for whether planned planned parenthood is corrupt, I don't see this in the OP? I see somebody who may possibly be giving the wrong advice, but nothing about money being mispent or anything of that nature.

As for abortion, well this should be left up to the pregnant woman in question. Fact is, nature has given the women the power over pregnancy. She is the the one, the only one, who will get pregnant, she has to carry the full burden of pregnancy, what she eats, drinks, will affect how her pregnancy will proceed. That fertilized egg, fetus, is fully dependent on the mother. This is fact, pregnant women aren't barbie dolls that you can just dictate your own laws over, they make those choices. Whether you personally believe a human being is one right from a fertilization is irrelevant, this is your position. You can't dictate your own morality or ethics on others.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is a pretty sad piece of propaganda. Yes, if PP employees are not following the letter of the law, they need to be investigated and dealt with. But to portray PP, one of the few, truly supportive places for women to go, as being the villains here, is sad and desperate.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

No not private...that is where this supposed war on women started because the GOP wants funding stopped!

You see the lies? It is the left that is asleep, used and stupidly naive.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I guess all GOP members are sodomites and love to screw young men because of people
like Mark Foley???

the anti logic just keeps coming, just make it so stupid a rock will agree.

Enjoy the consequences of this political idiocy

But don't cry when you get a taste of some reality come election time

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Just warning you, dear friend this is going to turn into a "fetuses are parasites"thread....that's where it always goes.

I have been researching and learning about PP for about a year now with a political blogger/friend of mine. He's a black conservative by the way...and what he has shown me is beyond disgusting.

I have posted extensive proof on another thread and it was just shouted down...and I am sure never read.

There is extensive proof in Margaret Sanger's own words that PP was a plan to reduce the black population with the help of black religious leaders (against their knowledge).

So does this mean that people like you and you conservative cabal want poor people
to spread STDs, maybe you can kill some of those leeches off, right???

You guys are so twisted up, Jesus couldn't help the lot of you

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Well

Hoorah for Eugenics the left just has a slightly hipper rap for selective breeding.

There is a war on women indeed but from the right? Hardly

Considering over 50 million children have been murdered and the decline of people having babies creates a myriad of problems for future and current generations of Americans.

**Here is another thought**

Do those people really not have a brain among them?

Gee those evil right wingers don't have mothers,wives,girlfriends and daughters and furthermore that really is rich coming from that group who can't even call the war on terror the "war on terror" they have to give the political correct version of "man caused disasters".

There you go folks its not the Gops's war on women its man caused disasters cause really it's the guy's fault it always is.

edit on 5-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Hooray!

Conservatives are implementing their plan to spread STD's so they can kill off the poor
people who vote Democrat

If you said the reverse, you would get stars, that's the truth

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

I'm really, truly glad you're rich enough to not care how much of your hard-earned wages are garnished to pay for other peoples' mistakes. It's really good that you've gotten so far in life.

Not all of us are that lucky, however. Some of us are scraping by day-to-day and need every penny to pay for our own way...and our own mistakes. It's something called "personal responsibility", which is an alien term to liberals, apparently.

But thanks for being willing to take my money to pay for them. What a humanitarian.

/TOA

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Come agian?

So people with STD's is a laughing matter eh?

Really? Considering all those people are still covered on their mommy and daddy's insurance til the age of 26 how exactly is it killing the poor?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have a feeling this video is going to turn out the same way the Shirley Sherrod video and the ACORN prostitution video did. If not than that woman should definitely be investigated.

edit on 5-5-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
I have a feeling this video is going to turn out the same way the Shirley Sherrod video and the ACORN prostitution video did. If not than that woman should definitely be investigated.

I hope those videos get the same public exposure that ACORN did. Maybe PP will stop getting taxpayer money. I don't begrudge them the service they provide (well, the services that aren't showing pimps how to hide the raping of a child). But I have a big problem with my paycheck being used to pay for them.

/TOA

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
PP has had a few scandals.

Many related to guess what? MONEY !

PP is no Angel.

Problems with the South Florida affiliate came to light after four board members resigned in protest of improper accounting of funds. The abortion clinic claimed to be financially strapped yet reported an annual budget is $3.9 million, with $441,000 of that coming from state tax dollars. Amid the scandal, the Chief Executive Officer Mary Capobianco tendered her resignation. Several employees have been laid off.

GULP

Other Planned Parenthood affiliates have recently been accused of additional improprieties.

--The San Diego and Riverside Counties and the Los Angeles Planned Parenthood organizations have been accused in a civil case of bilking taxpayers out of over $180 million in a financial fraud scandal.

--Planned Parenthood of Idaho was forced to apologize after it offered to accept a racially motivated donation that the donor wanted earmarked for abortions on black women.

--Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri faces 107 criminal charges, including 23 felonies related to unlawful late-term abortions.

--An affiliate in Aurora, Illinois, lied on city permit documents in order to build a mega-abortion center in that town.

"Planned Parenthood has been revealed to be a money grubbing group that has little consideration for the law that must be fully investigated," said Newman. "It is unconscionable that our tax dollars continue to prop them up. We applaud recent efforts by Congressman Mike Pence and others to halt Federal funding of Planned Parenthood. We call on each state to do the same."

Planned Parenthood Woes Continue

Timeline In Legal Cases Concerning Planned Parenthood In Overland Park, Kansas

Planned Parenthood: New Scandal Brewing?

Karen Handel: Planned Parenthood ‘orchestrated attack’ on Komen charity

Who would you trust to buy a used car from ?

edit on May-05-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by Kali74

I hope those videos get the same public exposure that ACORN did. Maybe PP will stop getting taxpayer money. I don't begrudge them the service they provide (well, the services that aren't showing pimps how to hide the raping of a child). But I have a big problem with my paycheck being used to pay for them.

/TOA

Well I have a big problem paying for a standing military, paying oil companies who then
turn around and gouge us at the pumps, nuclear power companies... What is the solution?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Come agian?

So people with STD's is a laughing matter eh?

Really? Considering all those people are still covered on their mommy and daddy's insurance til the age of 26 how exactly is it killing the poor?

So STDs only effect young people NEO? only young people screw
young people NEO?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join