It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I now understand why people say its reptilian

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I believe it is also Biblical in nature as well. Im not sure about reptilian DNA (or RNA) but I totally see where David Icke is coming from. They represent the snake:ie temptation. Offering things for people to do to trap their soul. They will set people up with the right circumstances to do something thats compromising to God and the Bible.

SO I was thinking to the past girlfriends ive had and about "feeding". I will start by saying I have been in a few relationships in my time, some spanning a couple years, some less. About 15 women in total. I also have had stomach problems of the colitis type as well. Ive decided im not going to have sex unless I am married im pretty sure. At least im going to try to stay on that path. I realize that when I was having sex with these women and spending a lot of time with them they started to develop the same stomach problems as I had. At first I thought "am I making them sick?" like from a bacteria or sickness or something, but I have in the last 1.5 decades been to the Dr and have ruled that out. I realize now that they were feeding off of me, and they were inheriting my sickness. So theoretically, the reason people that are sick long term, or have a chronic ailment are more apt to pick up on the existence of these "feeders" because you essentially make them sick when they try to take your energy off of you.

I was recently diagnosed with cancer, which I feel was put in my body artificially by the conscious mass, specifically the people representing these feeders that are negative (some are nice people too they just need to eat). Im curious, if they feed off of someone with say, a terminal disease, do they inherit that disease? Is it temporary?

I would like to hear your thoughts.

SO for the Bible reference, God creates man, like me in small numbers that will keep the planet sustainable. The devil (metaphorically or not, could be aliens, could be dark forces, I dont care im focused on the ideas) creates his people (artificial viral replicating intelligence), those people overpopulate the Earth, forcing climate change and premature wear of the planet. If you see these people do not care about recycling, preservation of lands (think the indian w/tear), preservation of the people. They intentionally push pollution, overpopulation, disease (such as cancer-skyrocketing because the food is now for non organics), murder (they get rid of the ones that find out too much), homosexuality, etc. I realize this from reading the Bible and scriptures. Its apparent in everything you just have to look.

The thing is they get real people trapped inside these soul traps. They try to make them gay by external environment, try to make them hurt others by priming them from external circumstances, etc.

I truly wonder if we really are the 144,000.
edit on 4-5-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Why is the devil a potential metaphor but god is not?? You can't have it both ways. If you accept one myth as real you must accept them all.

I'm sorry to hear that you have been stricken with cancer, From your post is appears that you may be suffering from some psychosis. Go see a qualified physician to help you through your problems. You will have enough on your hands fighting the cancer. You don't need to be fighting imaginary foes as well.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The thing is they get real people trapped inside these soul traps. They try to make them gay by external environment, try to make them hurt others by priming them from external circumstances, etc. I truly wonder if we really are the 144,000.

Exactly how do you make someone gay?

I do not believe these woman were "feeding off you" as you put it mate. I would suggest to take a break from Mr. Icke.

vvv

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972
Why is the devil a potential metaphor but god is not?? You can't have it both ways. If you accept one myth as real you must accept them all.

AMEN! I couldn't agree more. Where there is good, there is bad. Up/down. Black/White. Heaven/Hell.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by steelwidow

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972

AMEN! I couldn't agree more. Where there is good, there is bad. Up/down. Black/White. Heaven/Hell.

I realize that the negative representation, regardless of how it is manifested, serves a purpose: to facilitate growth of the individuals they are persuing. I just believe its under a supreme God. I personally believe in the Christian God and Jesus Christ, but not the same as the churches that promote the religion.

To be honest, I subscribe to the smorgasboard religion theory I found on here one time. I believe each religion has its merits I dont think any church has it right. I do believe the churches, combined, tell the whole picture. I also believe there is stuff thrown in each to sidetrack. The mormons could very well be right about ETs, just for example, even though I dont practice their religion.

I believe that all things can exist, under God, who creates them/allows them to be.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Actually both me and my brother get the same stomach feeling your talking about. I'm pretty sure the weird/pain-full feeling your getting is when theyre removing the energy

I wonder why they only do it to some people and not others, ( see how some people think your crazy for saying that stuff). - Imagine what the reaction would be if everyone felt these things, apparently they dont want that. But if u call them out theyll just show you a bunch of other fascist things theyre doing.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mnkyvsalien

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnkyvsalien
Actually both me and my brother get the same stomach feeling your talking about. I'm pretty sure the weird/pain-full feeling your getting is when theyre removing the energy

I wonder why they only do it to some people and not others, ( see how some people think your crazy for saying that stuff). - Imagine what the reaction would be if everyone felt these things, apparently they dont want that. But if u call them out theyll just show you a bunch of other fascist things theyre doing.

They should have taught them that we are here to provide for them. Also, the nefarious things they do to people. They have already obstructed my constitutional rights and rights as a being under gods law. They threaten me in public that they are going to hurt me and such. The thing is as I identify the stuff, ill dump it. The fact that it has to be in secrecy in the first place says its nothing good.

Thats whats going to happen, everyones going to wake up soon and TSWHTF. Even as I discovered these things, I was constantly was trying to push peace. I have never hurt anyone however they have tried to take my life a few times. I dont push them yet they push me. Now when I stand up to them they threaten me. For idreas I have heh. Because I became somewhat self aware. I didnt realize that we were only allowed to think one way or we die. The side of the argument is so pathetic it holds no ground. I dont attack people because they have different beliefs than I do.

The line is already drawn as far as im concerned. Ive tried to forgive and forget and I just end up gettting laughed at and made fun of and called weak for forgiving people around me, who eventually screw me over again after time dies down. Not happening anymore. And I will get out all info I can as it comes. They should have thought about that the 10th time I let things be. Im not afraid. Im not proud either. Never have been. I just defend myself when the time comes and God does the rest for me.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The problem here, is that you're beginning with a faulty premise: Biblical creation. The Biblical account is not how humanity came to be. We're an evolved, and constantly evolving species. No alien genetic replication, or stem-cell engineering created humans.

If you're basis is Biblical, your conclusion is false.

By the way, there's nothing wrong with being gay.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

or....they are just a group of FUBAR people who have chosen not to, or have yet to evolve OUT of the reptilian brain consciousness...we were all there once..most of us evolved.

www.youtube.com...

Ro

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I believe the way theyre going about justifying what theyre doing to some of us is simply. . . being really #ing high. . .all the #ing time. When your really high your sort-of disassociating with your identity or any moral programming youd start out with. At some point we start looking like a piece of meat
. Worst of all the stuff theyre getting high on is our energy. The reaction you get when you figure that out is. . . ya your damn rite kid, you are getting me high, its making it easier to screw you over some more and now that you figured that out im gunna do it ALOT more till you remember that you dont remember that.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
The problem here, is that you're beginning with a faulty premise: Biblical creation. The Biblical account is not how humanity came to be. We're an evolved, and constantly evolving species. No alien genetic replication, or stem-cell engineering created humans.

If you're basis is Biblical, your conclusion is false.

By the way, there's nothing wrong with being gay.

~ Wandering Scribe

Well, yea thats the thing. I have a few gay family members, and I dont think that would DQ them from receiving Gods love. Thats one of the many reasons I cannot fully believe one thing over another. Truthfully, the reptilian (whatever they really are lol) whores dont really do it for me, so you can call me gay. I think all that promiscuous stuff you all practice is disgusting. I dont think I can look at a woman with the same care I once did. People tell me I dont respect women. I do in a public sense, I like to see women promoted into power positions and such. I equate it to a slave gaining freedom. I dont like it when anyone is treated as less-than. But yea I thought about it and I do have a lack of respect for women. Not all women (specifically handlers). I have a lack of respect for a woman that throws herself onto everyone. Same for myself. If I could go back, I wouldve waited till marriage. My last gf was a sloppy whore. Seems like wasted time. I feel like that time was stolen from me under a false pretense. Im sure I could give anyone here her email and she would bang you right off the intro haha.

Im trying to stick to the 10 commandments the best I can. I think im doing ok with it.
edit on 5-5-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnkyvsalien
reply to post by Rosha

I believe the way theyre going about justifying what theyre doing to some of us is simply. . . being really #ing high. . .all the #ing time. When your really high your sort-of disassociating with your identity or any moral programming youd start out with. At some point we start looking like a piece of meat
. Worst of all the stuff theyre getting high on is our energy. The reaction you get when you figure that out is. . . ya your damn rite kid, you are getting me high, its making it easier to screw you over some more and now that you figured that out im gunna do it ALOT more till you remember that you dont remember that.

I hear you. Im ready to make that sacrifice I think, but only for the right reasons. Like I said im going to keep pushing. David killed Goliath with a stone.

EDIT: they also dont like the cold at all, just like a reptile heh

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Please get a second opinion! Keep youre system cleared out with some type of laxative- Milk of Magnesium and drink lots of hot lemon juice and sage.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

Please get a second opinion! Keep youre system cleared out with some type of laxative- Milk of Magnesium and drink lots of hot lemon juice and sage.

Im not eating much these days. Im sure the cancer they gave me has spread throughout my body including my stomach. Ive been #ting blood for almost 2 years now.

This probably sounds stupid to you all but I came up with some fantasy theory about the harvest everyone keeps talking about. I think the ones to be harvested are the people that have sinned and the cons are taking them under their wing like they are one of them, and they confuse the sinners making them think they are somehow networked to the mass (but are not and never will be genetically). They show a little of what they can do to the subject, make him think he/she will inherit what appears to them as "supernatural power" (which it could very well be) and they encourage the stupid human to keep sinning. When the "harvest" comes, they will literally eat these people. Im talking slaughter and eat them. Think of how easy it would be. Make the person think they even have a fighting chance, and when they stand up to attack the real conscious people, they get stunned (zap them with the EM weapons) and sit there and watch as their guts get ripped out or something heh. That would be crazy and unexpected.

They confuse them into thinking they have telepathic abilities by putting voices in these peoples heads.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

If the harvest does happen, I am sure that it will have nothing to do with sinning, punishment, etc, if this is what we were warned about in mythology, then it is little more than them periodically filling up their larder, they can't afford to act like Santa Claus and compile a naughty or nice list, they will just have meat on the shopping list, full stop.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

If the harvest does happen, I am sure that it will have nothing to do with sinning, punishment, etc, if this is what we were warned about in mythology, then it is little more than them periodically filling up their larder, they can't afford to act like Santa Claus and compile a naughty or nice list, they will just have meat on the shopping list, full stop.

Yea it might be just to scare people. One has to wonder why the great efforts to push people to do negative things? So weird.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
You just have to be wise enough to accept that whatever the outside forces being used to push you into something, the only one that is ultimatly responsible is yourself. No-one else to take the credit or blame, as the ultimate decision is yours alone.

Yes people will push your buttons to engineer you into a situation, but that is external impetus, it is the internal forces which we own ourselves, which ultimatly have to accept the blame and any punishment that goes with it.

Todays society is influenced too much by TV programmes and soap operas which are full of violence, revenge, plotting, lies and deciet, no wonder people start to believe that this is normal, IT IS NOT. Life is as good as you make it, you may not have many good or positive things to work with, but it is how you use them to triumph that matters and shows a strength of character. At the end of the day, your life is your own, you own it and the decisions it makes, the same as other people do. That is why I don't understand murder, in commiting it, people are killing themselves as well, bit by bit, if that is their aim, then why take others along with them ?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I agree and disagree. Say I make the claim I want to be the POTUS. Thats just not possible. I am limited in my choices. Free will is subject to interpretation. The human is offered closed conditions with a limited set of outcomes to pick from, and then told its their decision. What if that human sees the scope of decisions that can be made in that small window and disagrees with all of them? They may have the will to make simple decisions, but its not like they can really change anything. In the end they are still just a "Rat in a cage" as Billy Corrigan would say. If these limitations did not exist, I might feel differently. So going on that, what does one do? I say the individual should do what they think is right, the right choice. And that choice for me is God. Im glad that I found him and he found me. My family almost tried to keep me away from religion as a child. No one in my family has ever really gone to church and they dont believe in God, they have told me.

That why I find my situation so strange. Who woulda thought this is how I would have ended up perceiving things? Im good with it too, and I really believe it. Because it is real IMO. And im going to tell as many as I can and hope they find it too. Its what th crfeator wants. He loves his people and does not want to see them all suffering and tortured like this.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It is good that you have managed to find peace with yourself, it is only then that we can make peace with the world and, yes, even God, if that is in your remit of framework. Life for many people sucks, but for some it may be something like a broken heart, which colours the rest of their lives ( I know that one very well myself ), for others it may be living in starvation and poverty. They are both prisons, but one is far worse than the other, if you can count your blessings, then at least you are granted more freedom. By the way, you say that you have been diagnosed with Cancer, I hope that it is treatable, my family has a history of it, in many different forms, I know a lot of them are easily treated if caught early, although I do think that simple cures are around, but the money must be pulled in by the pharmas, so they will be hidden. It is not the end of the world by a long chalk, after all we have untill December 2012 for that, right !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join