It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I now understand why people say its reptilian

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Im trying to stick to the 10 commandments the best I can.

01. Thou shalt have no gods before me
02. Do not commit idolatry
03. Do not take the LORD's name in vain
04. Remember the Sabbath, keep it holy
05. Honor your father and mother
06. Thou shalt not kill
07. Thou shalt not commit adultery
08. Thou shalt not steal
09. Thou shalt not bear false witness
10. Do not covet your neighbor's things

I'd say it's very easy to obey 6 of the 10 Commandments, as things like not killing, lying, stealing, and coveting are good moral practices. Those first three though, are really just an ego-trip, or a power-play from God. The fact that He places idolizing, taking His name in vain, and not working on the Sabbath as more important than not murdering is rather telling. A better moral code would be to just follow Commandments 5 through 10.

Truthfully, the reptilian (whatever they really are lol) whores dont really do it for me, so you can call me gay. I think all that promiscuous stuff you all practice is disgusting.

Well, let's not be hasty and jump to any conclusions here. I never insinuated you were gay. Neither did I suggest that I was. All I implied was that homosexuality is not wrong. In fact, it is a biological sexual inclination present in hundreds of species, from mammals, to marine life, and even birds.

I think, however, that you're confusing "being loose" with being homosexual. They are not the same thing. Living a promiscuous life, and being a homosexual are completely different lifestyles. Just because you've had relationship problems before, does not mean that you can lump everyone together under broad generalizations which you deem sufficient.

I think you need to spend less time with the Bible, and misunderstanding conspiracy theories; and more time bonding, and coming to a deeper understanding and connection with, your fellow man, and woman. A handful of loose girlfriends does not at all condemn the entirety of the gender to being loose and promiscuous. It just means you, at one time, liked that type of lifestyle. So you sought it out, and found it.

Try looking for women of a different sort, and making yourself presentable to their liking. Then you'll find the whole world is populated with open-minded women... or hard-working career-oriented women... or single-mothers... or all of the above.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
It is good that you have managed to find peace with yourself, it is only then that we can make peace with the world and, yes, even God, if that is in your remit of framework. Life for many people sucks, but for some it may be something like a broken heart, which colours the rest of their lives ( I know that one very well myself ), for others it may be living in starvation and poverty. They are both prisons, but one is far worse than the other, if you can count your blessings, then at least you are granted more freedom. By the way, you say that you have been diagnosed with Cancer, I hope that it is treatable, my family has a history of it, in many different forms, I know a lot of them are easily treated if caught early, although I do think that simple cures are around, but the money must be pulled in by the pharmas, so they will be hidden. It is not the end of the world by a long chalk, after all we have untill December 2012 for that, right !

Yea man im even ashamed of the way I speak about her but its so damn angering. Its harder than being sick even. Someone told me today even if she came back, she will always return to her ways (I think thats what he meant). I have a new purpose anyway. At least I think I do. Im just pushing forward until my body just stops.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

I think you need to spend less time with the Bible, and misunderstanding conspiracy theories; and more time bonding, and coming to a deeper understanding and connection with, your fellow man, and woman. A handful of loose girlfriends does not at all condemn the entirety of the gender to being loose and promiscuous. It just means you, at one time, liked that type of lifestyle. So you sought it out, and found it.

Try looking for women of a different sort, and making yourself presentable to their liking. Then you'll find the whole world is populated with open-minded women... or hard-working career-oriented women... or single-mothers... or all of the above.

~ Wandering Scribe

Truthfully man I did it because my popular friends did. And of those women, there were only a few that didnt leave me. Its what happens when you are non-conscious. But I completely agree. I dont know how I am going to do it, but I plan on giving bacck to the people and the environment BIG TIME.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

It is good that you have managed to find peace with yourself, it is only then that we can make peace with the world and, yes, even God, if that is in your remit of framework. Life for many people sucks, but for some it may be something like a broken heart, which colours the rest of their lives ( I know that one very well myself ), for others it may be living in starvation and poverty. They are both prisons, but one is far worse than the other, if you can count your blessings, then at least you are granted more freedom. By the way, you say that you have been diagnosed with Cancer, I hope that it is treatable, my family has a history of it, in many different forms, I know a lot of them are easily treated if caught early, although I do think that simple cures are around, but the money must be pulled in by the pharmas, so they will be hidden. It is not the end of the world by a long chalk, after all we have untill December 2012 for that, right !

Yea man im even ashamed of the way I speak about her but its so damn angering. Its harder than being sick even. Someone told me today even if she came back, she will always return to her ways (I think thats what he meant). I have a new purpose anyway. At least I think I do. Im just pushing forward until my body just stops.

I wanted to expand on this and get feedback if possible. The person I was talking to about this I want to say was saying she was like an animal. He was explaining that those EM frequencies were used on her when we were together, that it can make her horny. I assume its the same for guys. But basically he explained (at least if i was understanding him correctly) the people in charge of the two of us waited until we were steadily sexually active, and started using the EMs on her. That way she was already primed. I go away on a business trip or she goes on a vacation with her parents, point her at a guy and she hops on. It makes me sad. He basically explained they would do that to all women I meet.

It got me to thinking about other things. In our relationship, sexually speaking, there was never a moment that she was not on. Every time I wanted to have sex we did. And it was great. I thought she was doing it because she was making me happy, but I realize after looking deeper, they had trained her to be like that. The guy I talked to explained that she was traded amongst people. That pisses me off that they do that. They took this little beautiful thing, and corrupted her. This is all she knows now. He explained this. She never had a fair chance, and her parents even facilitated it. I dont want her back but I just want her to be liberated from this. What if she wanted to wait until marriage but the decision was already made for her? She does not have the self discipline to say "no" because she was taught to never say no and be sub-servient to whatever person pays for her. They stole her soul. Its real messed up. She is disabled but not like me, and that even adds to it. They took advantage of a handicapped person basically and made her a sex slave. It almost like I need to write this here so you all will check into it. But yea that sucks, she never had a chance. Just like me.

And lastly, the man explained (and was actually right in line with what im thinking currently about it) the Bible (im reading the King James version) is manipulating and leaving things out. This is where my breakdown was by not including gay people, muslims, etc. Why if these people were never taught Christianity are they automatically doomed in existence? It just doesnt work. Im about a 1/3 into it and I have so many disagreements, and he explained that as we say here often, "History is written by the winners" and he explained that the invention of movable type/printing presses allowed for mass production of the translation with any addendums the king at the time wanted. Obviously it would be tainted from this.

So its funny, im going into this reading the Bible like my stance is all wrong, but I disagree, and others are on the same lines. I still believe in God and I believe Jesus existed, I just think the story is wrong for control reasons. I do think that the 10 commandments are still valid as are many things in the Bible, its just these particulars ive mentioned here and others that come up on the spot as i get through TKJV. (Things like damnation because some guy in the book of kings was caught pissing on a wall, just for example).

I think God represented himself differently to people on opposite ends of the Earth when writing the story. He may have appeared as Allah to the muslims, and God to christians or something. I dont know. I just know a loving God who loves all his children loves the gays and the promiscuous as well. Theres no way he would just X people that were born into being a sex slave. No way.

My other non con roommate that died fingerblasted her or may have stuck it in her one night with my other roomate (who was his conscious handler) "supervising" (he used to like to watch him have sex) while I was upstairs. It makes me sick. She was all messy and wet I knew because we had sex that night and I even asked her about it. It breaks my heart. I figure my con roomate probably hit her with the EM, got her horny, she was already instinctively taught to be ready to sit on something when she got that EM stimulation (as I assume the had been using/training her with it for most of her life), and it happened right under my nose. I bet they had a great laugh at my expense. And she was the punchline and didnt even realize it, and may still not.

Im not going to allow that to happen again. In fact I dont even really want any friends. It disgusts me like I said. And im supposed to be the monster. Disgusting.

edit on 7-5-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
What if the person you have been talking to about these things is a whack-job ?

You really need to think these things out in your own mind first, most people who " help " others, have a selfish motive, be it a feeling of being needed, or superiority, or power. I think it is always important to remember that at the end of the day, all we really have is ourselves. If someone decides for whatever reason that they don't want to be with you anymore, it is pointless to try to make them stay. You have to be able to move on and start to let them go, they obviously have lost interest in you, so you need to do the same to them. If you hold a grudge with them and mill it over in your mind, in a way you are still keeping some sort of relationship going with them, in your mind. You have to learn to empty the dustbin when it is full, gone is gone, it has to be for the best, if it has caused you so much grief.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

What if the person you have been talking to about these things is a whack-job ?

You really need to think these things out in your own mind first, most people who " help " others, have a selfish motive, be it a feeling of being needed, or superiority, or power. I think it is always important to remember that at the end of the day, all we really have is ourselves. If someone decides for whatever reason that they don't want to be with you anymore, it is pointless to try to make them stay. You have to be able to move on and start to let them go, they obviously have lost interest in you, so you need to do the same to them. If you hold a grudge with them and mill it over in your mind, in a way you are still keeping some sort of relationship going with them, in your mind. You have to learn to empty the dustbin when it is full, gone is gone, it has to be for the best, if it has caused you so much grief.

Na well I believe in eye for an eye. Muslim belief! Since God wont give me my recourse I need to provide it for myself. Ill let the world know what a sloppy whore she was. And keep on it.

People seem to think they can mess with my life then get away unscathed. Na im going to keep pushing. I think her dad molested her when she was a kid too. The guy was a whack job. Always had that molester aroura about him.

That fornication element is present in the 10 commandments. I wonder how God feels for someone like that that does all those things? The dude kept saying she would always come back to the black dick. The way he was explaining it I dont know if he literally meant african american or black as in shadow. But I have no doubt that she will always come back to the black dick heh. I dont even know if she can be saved. I dont know if AI has a soul to be saved.
edit on 8-5-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

When I think about her now, for some reason all I can do is think of my man Borgore.

edit on 8-5-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join