It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has God ever really answered your prayers ?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by wasaka

wasaka, regarding the video you posted.

We live in a plutocracy. What is deemed the enemy by the plutocracy simply want control over their own resources such as oil and oil is what it is all about. Because oil is what makes money, money. What gives it value so it can be money. they aren't envious or jealous. It's not about religion per say. They just don't want their precious resources ripped off from them anymore. They want to trade their own resources on the open market in their own currency so they may own collectively a Muslim central bank issuing it's own petrodollars to benefit all their people and not just a few Sheiks and Wall Street who monopolize oil wealth.

I can really empathize with who the Western plutocrats, and their Arab royal oil partners, call their enemies. Plutocrats and their Arab royal partners who make sure that Western media brainwashes us all into thinking they are our enemies too.

Ron Paul is correct. 911 happened because we are over there. And I can't stand Ron Paul. I think he is full of crap 99% of the time. I'm a 99%!

What you say being about oil being that which gives value to our money is very true.
We had gold backing the dollar until 1971 and the same year a secret agreement
was reached with the OPEC nations to only sell oil in American money. This is
a fact that is rarely discussed.

You may be surprised that learn Ron Paul voiced this "conspiracy" theory once back in
2007 (here is the video). After you watch this shot clip please tell me why you think this
man is "full of crap" or is this the 1% of the time he is dead on balls accurate?

John Perkins says this was the real reason we went to war with Iraq (and WMDs were
only the cover story). If this is true, then explain why we are ramping up for war with Iran.
Oh, that's right, they want to sell their oil in gold. This explains why they are so evil.
They must be stopped post haste!

Regarding the 99% - Why do you think Ron Paul isn't with you and me. He seems
like a voice against the Plutocrats as you call that 1%. What am I missing?

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this... at the new thread (see link)

New thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-5-2012 by wasaka because: LINK TO NEW THEAD....

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanCondition

I think fairy is a bit much...

Often we find that we are worried about something, and we try to problem solve for hours. After awhile we decide that maybe we should take a step back, so we get a cup of coffee, and while we are in the rest period, taking our minds off our problem and allowing other thoughts to enter our heads, the solution to the problem pops up. Now, if God weren't the one providing us with our epiphanies, who is? Because that is not how the brain works, the brain is presented with problems and it looks at all the angles and it troubleshoots with the knowledge and experience it has learnt. Prayer is said all day everyday, in the moment when you need to meet an important client, and you say to yourself, 'I hope I do okay', to when you go to bed at night saying I have to try harder tomorrow. They are all answered. Even the prayers of sinners, even murderers, because God is Tireless, He never gets bored with hearing the same things over and over again, He endlessly pleases you; the atheist, the christian, the sinner, the saint. Because that is what a loving Father does.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy

Originally posted by Wonders

Originally posted by jeantherapy
I am in the group of people that believe the power of prayer comes from the power of the mind, not an outside source. I think the mind can in some ways manipulate matter around you and each year more studies on the topic are published. Positive thoughts can have a good effect on your mind and in turn the world around you. I am so curious about why people are eager to give credit for their achievements to Jesus when they put in their own hard work. Like Jon Jones, I am sorry but I don't believe god created you for the express purpose of elbowing peoples' faces in - you put in all those hours training, studying, dieting.

Jesus healed people and told them, "YOUR faith has made YOU well". If you are going to be mentioning Jesus, at least read what he said.
And by the way, do you really think that the mind is not connected in any way to what you call "an outside source"? How so? Please explain, thanks.
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: To ask.

Great, another guy that quotes the words of jesus to prove his points. There isn't a person alive today that can claim to know what jesus said, have you seen any documents authored by his hand? You're presenting oral history subsequently recorded by people with agendas, then eventually translated into the language we speak. Every play the telephone game in kindergarten? After 4 kids and 5 minutes the original message is lost. Why you think it could survive after thousands of years is beyond me.
Your agenda is clear, and yes, the bible aparently is beyond your understanding, you don't trust the Word and it's no wonder. IF you read the bible, IF you understand what the bible says in it's context, IF you put what the bible says into practice, THEN you will eat the fruit of your works and taste and see that the Lord is Good. Jesus said, "Don't begin until you count the cost." I believe that the reason that so many unbelievers exist today is because many so called believers began without counting the cost, they were found lacking and are ridiculed for it. The problem is that too few people believe what Jesus said, this is the "strong delusion" that preceeds the return of Jesus. Why compare the knowledge of grown men and women of over two thousand years ago to the children of today? You have heard of the scientific method, a person whom is knowledgeable about history, mathematics, biology, chemistry, anatomy and physiology, psychology, technology, meteorology, astronomy, astrology, numerology, physics, and everything in between ALONG WITH THE BIBLE, is honest with self, seeks the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, is brave enough to TEST the waters and humble enough to fall, determined enough to get back up, wants to bring others to the truth, this is the kind of person that God wants to reveal himself to.
I'd like to add that children are not negative entities. They like to learn, it's that they grow accustomed to doing evil as they are influenced by those with little regard for discipline. Know also that if you insist upon treating adults as you do children, that children learn more efficiently with love than without.
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: To add.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by np6888

That's sad... Know that we weren't put on this earth to suffer, it is our own doing. Children starve because Man deprives them. Some of us choose to have short lives, some of us decide that we want cancer at 8 years old. God weeps with the maliciousness and hatred we subject on one another. It is not His Will, but our free will, that steers the suffering that we experience.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity, mankind has strayed so far from their spiritual instincts,

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom

Originally posted by LastProphet527
Why is it that 100% of all humans’ prayers go unanswered every second of every body’s life here on earth, why?

Why is it that threads like these are 100% false and misleading? (See, I can pull statistics out of my ass too.)

But to answer your question about prayers - Yes, yes he has. And trust me, the situation I was in required nothing less of a miracle to get me out of. That's all I have to say.

Yes, yes he has

Why do you call the God you pray to a he ?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtnshredder
reply to post by LastProphet527

I'm curious why you would want the opinions of others on a subject you obviously see as a joke and non existent? Why does it matter to you what others feel or think? It's kind of like an adult asking a kid what Santa brought them for Christmas.
edit on 4-5-2012 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

Because God asked me to do this thread.I have never prayed to God a day in my life,i always thought it was selfish to ask the lord for something,just wanted to see what other people thought of prayers.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Hallelujah, LP showed up, you doing a term paper or something?

lol

How is it selfish to pray for others?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasaka
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Start a new thread and invite me, I would love to discuss these issues with you.

\
Oh it was just a passing comment, but okay, after work I'll set aside some time and do just that.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by mtnshredder

I'm curious why you would want the opinions of others on a subject you obviously see as a joke and non existent? Why does it matter to you what others feel or think? It's kind of like an adult asking a kid what Santa brought them for Christmas.
edit on 4-5-2012 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

Because God asked me to do this thread.I have never prayed to God a day in my life,i always thought it was selfish to ask the lord for something,just wanted to see what other people thought of prayers.

How can you hope to have your sins forgiven unless you ask God something for yourself? I see what you mean though, 90% of my prayer life is intercessory, but you still need Him to live your own life in accordance with His will and good pleasures. You still need help, deliverance, provisions, and the like.

edit on 7-5-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Sounds like co-dependence.

Very unheathy concepts

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

LastProphet527 quotes:

Why do you call the God you pray to a he ?

My butt in 2 cents:

God's neither I think because you don't need to physically breed in the higher than 3D realm therefore no being nor plant other than beings in the garden, Earth, need to have separate reproductive roles. What we call angels for instance are cloned from scratch out of pure energy, or made from a blueprint so to speak like a computer and operating system is developed. God is elliptical, eternal, all energy, as energy can neither be created nor destroyed. The energy that is god has always existed, again no need for a reproductive role. That's hard for us trapped in the space/time continuum to understand as we move across space creating time which is motion across a solid surface, or through a solid rather which is all time in one. We just experience it one slice at a time that we call the present. All things that have happened and are happening and will happen are linked to the singularity event we call the Big Bang, and there is a finite amount of exact energy in the entire universe so everything is predestined just as if a bawling ball is thrown down its lane with the same exact amount of kinetic energy behind it at the very same angle to the pins, the same pins will fall in the exact order as the time before under the identical conditions. This is recreation and the entire history of the Universe is repeated over and over again. This is why we always perceive we are alive as we have no recollection of our identical passed life living in an identical universe to this one we lived in before some hundreds of trillions of years ago.

God is all energy in this universe and beyond. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed and there is no such thing as male and female energy.

Hard to understand? Not really just remember what I say in this context, "We live, or exists rather in what we call a brain, God's brain, as a memory."

More 2 cents, a total of 4 cents

You have the roles between God and Mankind down to a tee. He asks us not the other way around. We serve God not the other way around. God is not a free shopping spree at Wal*Mart.

You know, JFK, or a speechwriter of his, took a Catholic teaching, do not ask what God can do for you, but ask what you can do for God. JFK simply replaced God with country.
edit on 7-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Are you willing in your heart at least to give up everything in your life for God, NOTurTypical?

If not your sins can't be forgiven, the blood of Christ wont cover them because you wont allow God to forgive your sins as the first commandment is perpetually broken. The First Commandment has to be followed before God can hear your prayer for forgiveness where then God can hear anything else that you want to communicate.

If you can't follow that First Commandment for at least on second of your life have fun talking to yourself. Because that's all you are doing. Making affirmations within your mind.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Hallelujah, LP showed up, you doing a term paper or something?

lol

How is it selfish to pray for others?

I never said it was selfish to pray for others, I just thought it was always selfish to pray when wanting something...until the other day. I prayed to the lord and asked the lord to take negative thoughts out my head, that is it, that is my first prayer ever, and for 3 days, I have not had the negative thoughts that have been taking over my soul and corrupting it.

All my life I have had the ability to hurt people from far distance, and last month things really got out of control as far as what I can do and the evil ability that has cursed me for a very long time hear on earth.

I was on a thread earlier in the week in which the posters said I had no heart and no compassion for some guy in jail who had drunk his urine and blah blah blah. They was absolutely right, my heart had got so disconnected and things had been happening to people that…

I have been in deep meditation for the last three days, trying to get back to who I really am. This is the main reason why I made this thread, so I can see what others felt about praying before I did it.

God has blessed me with so many prayers that I cant even count, and I have taken advantage of the lord for the last time in my life, its over, and I’m tired of disrespecting such a good God.

I always believed in god ,but lost my way in the late 80s do to me over abusing a gift that I have, a gift that I thought was helping me and destroying all that did me wrong.

I loved it and I cherished my gift to the fullest as I didn’t care who I hurt because it was something I could do at will.

Last month really got out of hand with my gift as all my enemies was being taken care of in dramatic and hurtful circumstances.

I can no longer be on the side that’s not the side of good no longer, its tearing me apart and its time for me to get back to me and the good I use to do for people…before I found out what and who I really was.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

This is the thing.

The Dogma and Religions are full of Traps/Slavery/Distortions.

God doesnt want people to be fanatical.

God doesnt care if you think God is a Purple Pumpkin in the SKY.

Prayer isn't reliant on a RELIGION

Its Faith in Love and Goodness, within common sense and within BALANCE, it honors skepticism and questioining minds and does not ask for SUBSERVIENCE or WORSHIP.

That is SATURN AND HORNED.

My faith is very strong but not in what you're going on about. And they've been answered many times, and direction given daily, from within, my faith is more important than anything in this false world, but its not according to the religons. Not about renouncing the world or people. Not about worshipping a demiurge god's false ego.

edit on 7-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Unity, mankind has strayed so far from their spiritual instincts,

Humans are wonderful loving beings, being mind controlled by evil doers, and they are going to be FREED. The prime directive is to free this planet, we learn best in Good Equal Loving Systems.

All the bad things people say about humanity, is actually the KARMA of TPTB. They wear it. All the pits they dig for others they will fall in.

Humans are Love and Light, that is why this group targets them so strongly, because for many this is a final exam type thing, in other words, the ones here without their memories are the Federation, are the Light Workers, are Artists of Love, and they're being taumatized and bent out of shape by those worshipping demons.

And everyone else benefits from examples of Love and Goodness as well, just like a real family you know. What turns out good balanced, happy, healthy, loving children, well thats the kind of schools we need.

I don't let people put down humans, and always peg that as a military thing, a satanic thing, and a Snake thing/SS thing, they put down humans alot because they live massive distortion, dont remember home and what this is even about, and aren't nice, but serve big nasty bullies.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yes question everything.

We should all do our part in helping to tend the Garden according to the Master Gardener's plan. We come to know the plan by questioning everything.

The fruit of knowledge is knowing just enough to be dangerous which we have eaten. That is like reading the textbook of a course without taking the time to hear the lectures in class. In other words, taking the time to live in the Garden, the classroom, long enough to fully understand the textbook so we can receive full credit in being fully competent and proficient gardeners.

Adam and Eve read the book so to speak then wanted to take the final exam and flunked.

Being cast out of the garden means... they destroyed the Garden with their ignorance. Heaven on Earth. A just civilization.

Now everyone is taking the course over, but some are playing hooky. Those folks can't ask questions, or even know the right questions to ask if they're cutting class, and they're in the Garden acting like they know all about gardening trampling the plants to the point the animals have no food, and will leave nothing behind but death and destruction like Adam and Eve. Today we call those folks hedge fund managers and speculators on Wall Street.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

Got it! Not in favor of the Anti-Christ, just Anti-Christ. Thanks for the clarification

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

First, I would like to thank you for showing me the light, because the light was to dark at one point in my life, until our recent conversation. I prayed for the first time in my life…for my self, I always prayed for others but never once for my self… never, until may2nd 2012.

I remember when I was young ,I had so many good and unusual gifts that I felt I was one of gods top angels on earth and that was between the ages of 4 and 11,and than…something bad happened in the home in which my good side turned into such evil.

Every body that made me mad after the age of 14 was dealt with in very and unusual ways, ways that did not fit the analogy of the word ‘coincident’.

I remember when I was 15 years old; I had been on a bus filled with people and had gone to find a seat. When I was going to find a seat on the bus this woman jumped up, crossed her fingers and walked backwards screaming at me trying to get off the bus calling me the devil.

At the age of 23, the same thing happened to me but with a different woman, this time in a restaurant, and it was very embarrassing because this time the woman just took it to completely another level, she had a butter knife threatening to kill her self for me.

‘I will kill my self for you, don’t do it, please don’t do it, we need you’

Two women I had never seen before a day in my life suddenly jump up, cross their fingers, and start saying things that just don’t fit.

At 24 I had became a model, I went to New York to do a show, and on our trip, we all went to get our palms read. After the reading, the psychic woman told me that I had something called the ‘EVIL EYE’, and it was most likely that I was going to be one of the devils favorite.. I laughed thinking it was just part of the entertainment package ,until I actually looked it up 2 years later after more strange things happened to people that made me mad.

The evil eye is a look that is believed by many cultures to be able to cause injury or bad luck for the person at whom it is directed for reasons of envy or dislike. The term also refers to the power attributed to certain persons of inflicting injury or bad luck by such an envious or ill-wishing look.

In some forms, it is the belief that some people can bestow a curse on victims by the malevolent gaze of their magical eye. The most common form, however, attributes the cause to envy, with the envious person casting the evil eye doing so unintentionally.

evil eye doing so unintentionally.

After I learned about the evil eye, and that 40 out of 40 people in the span of 15 years that I had unintentionally hurt and honestly didn’t know what it was…I than started using it on purpose, and after 30 years of using it, I have mastered it so mush in which I can do it at will and do it with out even looking at people…and when I opened that door, other terrible doors flew open as I coveted it and loved the aspect of being able to do these things.

It got so bad that if I’m mad at my kids I don’t even look at them because I feel I might do harm to them as I have done to others.

I have given up on the dark side because I cant see, I cant see who I am any more I cant feel the good of life as the darkness for so many years had turned my heart black as hell, and that’s not me.

God and the devil have pulled me back and forth for such a very long time, but now its time to chose a side.

I liked the good side of my gifts, I love the God that I knew and understood at one point in my life, plus, I know how to bring the last hope to light on this earth.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Adam and Eve didn't flunk though. I read Mauro Biglino's last book on the literal translation of the bible and have a thread on it. Adam and Eve was brought up, and some interesing info given.

And a bit of history needs to be tossed in from my own memories because, his book starts at Sumar, and "out of Africa theory" with the timing being identical. Man emerging from Africa, over 200 000 years ago, coinciding with the Annanuki labs and their genetic work to create man (and the words literally imply this genetic work) from the sumar records.

But, there have been many cycles, previous to the Juda/Egypt/Sumar/Atlantis era, was Lemuria and the Equality, grass roots, a couple million years ago, and that was taken out by the annanuki, for their plans to rebuild slavery out of Sumar. They didn't like the equality one bit. My memories go back to this time, and glimpses further even. And then get the memories of the whole last 2 million years, that is still blocked, except I remember home.

Those labs, created their new cookie from the oven, and their patriarchal slavery system of war. I know there were still many sides, so not everything was cut and dried, for the school has to have many sides, and have Good here, or they lose it, it will not stay in the hands of darkness, it doesnt belong to them, God/Father/Mother, creator the whole universe is far over their heads.

In any case. The wording is different and it actually implied what was given in the book, that Adam and Eve were basically told to fend for themselves once they could and started excercising free will, procreation, and so as an Italian expression was given, "they wanted the bike so now they must pedal", not a judgment, but a push the baby birds out of the nest to see if they can fly.

A natural process after doing t he labs. There was no judgment in it.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join