It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Ron Paul supporters are sheep.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by The_Phantom

reply to post by The_Phantom

The Paul followers are still sheep.

Because they don't fall in line with 'team Republican?'

Obviously thinking for themselves clearly makes them sheep.
edit on 6-5-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

What!

Most of the Paul supporters don't think for themselves. Most have a hive mentality where they just chant "Revolution" and "For the Constitution."

The Paul supporters are sheep in every sense of the word.

They chant, "For the Constitution?"

Omg, those brainwashed fools!!

What i'm saying is, the Ron Paul supporters, when compared to other supporters for other candidates (specifically, Obama) they are the exact same! A hive mentality. They think that Paul is the messiah, just as people did with Obama. They keep giving Paul money, when he doesn't need it, but he asks for more. Have a look at the fellow Paul supporters on ATS and Facebook. Most of them are the same, brainwashed people.

They do not think that Ron Paul is the messiah, they think that Obama and Romney are two sides of the same coin. Ron Paul is therefore left as the only legitimate option that is not controlled by lobbyist or special interest groups in their minds. Does that Make him some kind of a savior in peoples minds? No.

How do you know that he isn't secretly collaborating with lobbyist or special interest groups? You don't.

Well, the other two are openly doing it...so he is the only option that appears not to. It's at least worth a shot tying to get somebody elected that isn't controlled.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Well, the other two are openly doing it...so he is the only option that appears not to. It's at least worth a shot tying to get somebody elected that isn't controlled.

That's the thing, he appears not to be doing it, but he may. I'm not calling you a sheep. I am saying that most Paul supporters are. Hell, i support Paul, but i don't do all the things others do. I'm not a sheep, and by the sound of you, you aren't one either.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

That's the thing, he appears not to be doing it, but he may. I'm not calling you a sheep. I am saying that most Paul supporters are. Hell, i support Paul, but i don't do all the things others do. I'm not a sheep, and by the sound of you, you aren't one either.

I don't claim to be able to read other peoples minds...but I believe that if people came to the conclusion that Ron Paul is a better option then the other two despite the media trying to tell them otherwise, then they must have sat down at some point and done some searching for themselves, and came to their own conclusion. I believe your suggestion of them being sheep is wrong. But I see you aren't going to change your mind no matter what I say, so no point in me staying around for this topic anymore.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

reply to post by The_Phantom

The Paul followers are still sheep.

Because they don't fall in line with 'team Republican?'

Obviously thinking for themselves clearly makes them sheep.
edit on 6-5-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

What!

Most of the Paul supporters don't think for themselves. Most have a hive mentality where they just chant "Revolution" and "For the Constitution."

The Paul supporters are sheep in every sense of the word.

They chant, "For the Constitution?"

Omg, those brainwashed fools!!

What i'm saying is, the Ron Paul supporters, when compared to other supporters for other candidates (specifically, Obama) they are the exact same! A hive mentality. They think that Paul is the messiah, just as people did with Obama. They keep giving Paul money, when he doesn't need it, but he asks for more. Have a look at the fellow Paul supporters on ATS and Facebook. Most of them are the same, brainwashed people.

They do not think that Ron Paul is the messiah, they think that Obama and Romney are two sides of the same coin. Ron Paul is therefore left as the only legitimate option that is not controlled by lobbyist or special interest groups in their minds. Does that Make him some kind of a savior in peoples minds? No.

How do you know that he isn't secretly collaborating with lobbyist or special interest groups? You don't.

I would say because of the way the media neglects him personally.
but that could be a cover I suppose?..

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
So the sheep are the people fed up with big government spending? fed up with the corruption and lies?

if that makes me a sheep, then BAH BAH BAAAAH

I'm not talking about sheep in that sense.

Most of you follow Paul juat as people did with Obama in 08. The exact same. You's take everything at face value. Tell me, why do all the Paul supporters provide so much money when he asks for it? He already has $20 million.
tell me why all the banks in this country give Romney so much money?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
OP this weekend I saw more RP sheepleness

Seems like people are blindly following everything this man says (Just like Obama fans in 08)

not only that, but they have like a dress wear fashion statement (whatever you want to call it)

this weekend I kid you not I saw 7-10 people who had Ron Paul shirts on

ALL OF THEM, were wearing SHORTS and CROCS!

Not only that, but they all seemed to regurgitate the same sound bites that Ron Paul uses... And they say Romney has nothing new in store, yet its the same rhetoric we've heard from the Paul camp over the last ten years

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hey maybe they are all the Obama supporters that were here in 2008. I didn't know about this website back then...

Just check out my thread here to see them all: Why I Chose Mitt Romney

edit on 7-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join