It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Military Internment/Resettlement Operations Manual: (here is the proof!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by OldCorp

reply to post by stirling

It isn't FOR most of us.
DO you literally think that they are going to lock up the better part of 400 million people??

It is for the people who are going to resist the NWO plans.
Th people who have made it very clear through site like ATS that they are going to be a problem that needs to be dealt with.

A bit of friendly advice
Keep your head down and your mouth shut.

F that! Let them try to take me. Big Sis said she was watching journalists like me. Come get some bitch.

I will NOT be a slave, nor will I allow my children or grandchildren to be slaves. Anyone who thinks they can "re-educate" us has another think coming.

facepalm.

I give up.

Facepalm all you like brother, looking at your avatar you feel the same as I. Being silent guarantees our enslavement.

You know, if the Jews had met every Gestapo agent at the door with a weapon and put a round in the head of the first jackboot through the door, and the idiot behind him, the Holocaust would never have happened. After Hitler lost 10,000 SS thugs he would have come up with a different plan, and 6 Million Jews would not have died. Learn from history, don't repeat it.

Grab your balls and cinch them tight. The party is just about to start.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

Ahhhhhh!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!
I can go to sleep tonight knowing there is at least one other person who gets it without having to F*****ng spell it out in crayon.

Star for you sir.....or madam.

edit on 4-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

This is to finish the plan to get microchips in to everyone by 2015. You will see them putting them in felons in penitentiaries first by the end of this year, then the military will be required to get them for "safety reasons". Most people on welfare will line up willingly. By the end of 2013 over half the american population will be on some sort of public assistance because the economy will crash. Christians will be a big problem because they will resist for religious reasons . Most of them with die during a fake rapture. Once that is done, they will start throwing resistors in jail for bogus reasons to implant them. The leftovers will need to hide out because they will be hunted down as resistors so basically all the leftovers will starve to death or die from exposure etc... Some survivalists will make it for a while but eventually they will be thrown in jail for some reason too.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kimsie

Is this playing in theaters now?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

Forgive me if my grasp of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE is a bit off tonight due to the amount of alcohol I've consumed, but reading these results sounds like these regulations establish what the US Military would be doing with "INMATES OF FEDERAL PRISONS." Am I missing something or does that sound right to you?

If so - then what the actual hell are the majority of you panicking about?

Are you all currently incarcerated at a federal (FEDERAL) prison? No? Didn't think so.

So. Basically, you're raising a stink because the military may actually one day put some use to the scum locked up there instead of just filtering tax dollars into their nice hotel-like stay at a prison?

Jesus.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

If this is what they are allowed to do can anyone imagine what they will do beyond these rules? I wonder how many of us will just agree to be put into these camps? It's bad enough living in a world of ignorant, fearful sheeple but to put up with being imprisoned for no reason other then to keep the power in the hands of the elite! When this eventually happens as we all know it will as soon as the next major problems arise, I wonder how many people will still think that we live in free country? Well I for one will not be cooperating with these criminals and they can just shoot me down instead of locking me up for the sake and security of the haves! For the rest of you out there keeping your head down and mouth shut God help you cause this will just be the beginning of your sentance in the land of oppression! To think in just over 200 years we went from freedom to tyranny! I wonder how long our forefathers would have put up with the oppression we now contend with on an every day basis! I would imagine they would be either free or dead! I just hope we are not so stupid as to really put up with these scenarios cause there are worse fates then death and if you disagree then you are ignorant to this truth!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Unfortunately, not all of the people locked up in federal prisons (or any prison for that matter) are"scum".
I would venture a guess that.........MOST are not...."scum".

It is really REALLY easy to get caught up in "the system" and once you are, it is almost impossible to get out.
All it takes is making a left when you should have made a right sometimes.

Pray to God that you never have to find out how right I am through first hand experience.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
An older video,but more timely than ever?

"Larry Grathwohl on Ayers' plan for American re-education camps and the need to kill millions"

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Here is why we must never be silent. These are quotes from Martin Niemöller. Someone who lived through the transition of Free Germany into Nazi Germany.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

No honest man or woman in Germany feels responsible for these things. Good Germans took Nazism as a new religion. These people are shocked by the revelations which have shown that Nazism was not idealism, but a means to the performance of criminal acts...

en.wikiquote.org...

This guilt lies heavily upon the German people and the German name, even upon Christendom. For in our world and in our name have these things been done.

Do not let our children be marked in conscience by the sins of their fathers. Speak up for their sake.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
How are they going to police the US and the world at the same time?

This could easily be just a tool to keep everyone quiet. If it didn't fail of obvious reasons, then they'd have the much bigger task of trying to do this.

It just reeks of CIA psy-op filth. Let them just release the "plans" to everyone? That's stupid.

If we weren't prepared for battle yet, now they just ensured that people have even more reason to get prepared. Way to make it more difficult.

Nah, I think the point is just to scare people, because that's exactly what this did. Any serious plans are kept private. Next dirty trick...

Though you are correct in your assumption of how fear is used as a good controling factor but it can also lead to panic and meham in larger quantities. I don't know if this is a real document but this is not the first time i've heard of internment camps and training for civil unrest! So i don't doubt the validity of this article. Though for the sake of
sanity maybe it's best to believe it's all psych-ops! Though it is still a good idea to plan for the worst!

They don't have to police the whole world, just the US and make us an example! After that most of the rest will just fall in line. Also the US is where they will have to secure first cause of all the citizens with weapons! I also expect them to try and get these weapons out of peoples hands before they can put them into any kind of internment camp! I expect that these agencies are just preparing for the enevitable, cause eventually we will have a total collapse of civilization! IMHO this will probably be through an economic failure which will lead to food,
water, power and other resource shortages and failures! Though it may happen some other way! I don't know when exactly this will start to cullminate but from end of summer to next spring would be a good guess!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well, does this mean that the citizens of the world can no longer have weapons of any kinds?

If so, then send me to the nearest blacksmith, fletcher, or gunsmith so I can at least learn how to make one.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Excellent post!!!!

I have no clue why it is in response to me.......unless you didn't read a god damned thing I wrote.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Here is a internment camp as shown from the internment/resettlement field manual.

Here is a new facility just 40 miles from Boston.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by Screwed

Here is why we must never be silent. These are quotes from Martin Niemöller. Someone who lived through the transition of Free Germany into Nazi Germany.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

No honest man or woman in Germany feels responsible for these things. Good Germans took Nazism as a new religion. These people are shocked by the revelations which have shown that Nazism was not idealism, but a means to the performance of criminal acts...

en.wikiquote.org...

This guilt lies heavily upon the German people and the German name, even upon Christendom. For in our world and in our name have these things been done.

Do not let our children be marked in conscience by the sins of their fathers. Speak up for their sake.

DAMN! I can only star you once.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Where are the MEN in this country? Stand up for your rights! Are you willing to let your families be herded into concentration camps just like the Jews were in Nazi Germany? Are you f***king STUPID or what? Is your life worth so much that you would be willing to trade it for a bowl of gruel and the day's labor assignments?

I'm a student of history. I know how this is going to turn out because, "those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it." We are living in 1938 Nazi Germany my friends, and YOU are the Jews. In case you don't remember, if you have so much as a Ron Paul bumper sticker then you are an Enemy of the State.

Aunt Janet has already said that journalists would be monitored, and with this latest revelation the rest of you are suspect as well. Have any of you naysayers actually read this document, or the recent E.O. that allows the conscription of citizens for forced labor "without compensation" (and not just prisoners either)?

No government in the history of the world has ever granted itself power it didn't intent to use, and the NDAA allows the government to seize any citizen they don't like and "re-educate" them, without a charge, and imprison them indefinitely - even "rendering" then to foreign countries to be tortured.. I honestly don't know whether to compare this to Nazi Germany or Stalin's Russia.

Is this the change you wanted? If so, I hope you choke on it.

edit on 5/4/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

A bit of friendly advice

that's why, I understand how you meant it, but we are progressively less free as time passes. Now must be load, or later will not even be a whisper.

Thanks though. We are a great people. Time to shine.
edit on 4-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

thank you sir. I hope there are enough of us for this to be caught early enough to stop it. I know if it came down to it we could ultimately win in favor of our countries true spirit. That is not an issue. People need to see this for what it is BEFORE the worse happens.

We are as one.

Hold it down.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

reply to post by stirling

A bit of friendly advice

That's good advice if you value your life more than freedom. The problem is that too many have been silent for far too long and allowed the government to fall into the hands of the corporate/banking mobsters.

I won't sit down and shut up nor will I rot away in any interment camp.
My forefathers sacrificed too much and my grandchildren deserve better than what these people have in mind.

For me slavery is not an option.

I don't get it?

Although, I don't agree with the whole of it.... the tactics are more than quenstionable, but 'what these people have in mind' in the long run, we're talking... maybe 50-100 years down the road, it could be amazing and it could be terrifying. It's all about the adopted paradigm and the doctrine that follows. Again, 'adopted paradigm, and doctrine'. This does imply that it's possible... for good to come from this, which is dependent on the structure that results in every single aspect of life.. which does not have to include 'slavery' of any means or kinds. Even that can get tricky if you were to apply the apparent 'Bondage' that is to broken. Breaking such bondage would seemingly HAVE to include the removal of debt on every single level, every one. That's where forgiveness is crucial...

all in all, tricky subject, you might be interested in my thread, link in signature.
I cover the basis for all of this, and will be including much of what you are addressing.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Anybody that feels they need to be a part of the process of silencing civilian detainees or political activists, ARE the problem, anybody that feels they need to be asserting their "power" and "authority" in the name of "government" are the problem.
Do not participate, Do not use violence unless it is used unlawfully against you first, and you can guarantee with the kinds of people this type of position appeals too, there will be plenty of moments when they feel their "authority" is being questioned, Because it WILL be.

Those 400million rounds of ammo for the DHS are being placed into a much more defined context day by day.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

A bit of friendly advice

There's two kinds of people in this world. Those who fight for freedom and those who hide away and try to benefit from those who fight.

That's a gross oversimplification of course. Some of us are on the front lines and some are behind enemy lines or hiding waiting for the enemy to advance so they can pop up behind them.

I say stand up together and scream about injustice and crime.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Axes, hammers, pokers or whatever else was at hand. As another ATS contributor has pointed out, traitors who wear body armour fear sharp narrow instruments that can penetrate the gaps.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
watch this video and compare the police's actions with the requirements outlined in this manual...

Originally posted by FoxStriker
Police Caught Drugging Occupy Protesters

Local independent media activists and members of Communities United Against Police Brutality began investigating police conduct around the Plaza after witnessing police dropping off impaired people at the plaza and hearing rumors that they were offering people drugs. We videotaped police conduct and interviewed participants, learning some very disturbing information about the DRE program.

Officers stated on record the DRE program, run by the Minnesota State Patrol, has no Institutional Review Board or independent oversight. They agreed no ambulances or EMTs were on site at the Richfield MnDOT facility near the airport where most subjects were taken. Multiple times, participants left Peavey Plaza sober, returned intoxicated, and said they'd been given free drugs by law enforcement. We documented on more than one occasion, someone being told they were sober by one officer, and then picked up by a different officer, and returning intoxicated.

This also raises question exactly to the purpose of the program the police are conducting

Specifically this bit...

The re-education process is the responsibility of the “Psychological Operations Officer,” whose job it is to design “PSYOP products that are designed to pacify and acclimate detainees or DCs to accept U.S. I/R facility authority and regulations,” according to the document.

The manual lists the following roles that are designated to the “PSYOP team”.

- Identifies malcontents, trained agitators, and political leaders within the facility who may try to organize resistance or create disturbances.

- Develops and executes indoctrination programs to reduce or remove antagonistic attitudes.

- Identifies political activists.

In that video, the police are getting people super stoned (pot, crack, heroin, etc..) AKA PACIFIED and then bringing them to some facility by the airport for tests. They say they're trying to see/familiarize themselves with how people function when they're high, and the test subjects say that they're being questioned about their involvement in the occupy protests and about who the "leaders" are...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join