It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Military Internment/Resettlement Operations Manual: (here is the proof!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

How much you guys wanna bet that this is how the "Mark of the Beast" is introduced?

Whoever successfully graduates from these "camps" will receive a badge or something that must be worn in plain view as a "patriotic gesture of support". And they will make it mandatory, for national security reasons or whatever, that in order to participate or qualify for any government agency, or any groups or facilities funded by the government, you must have a badge as proof that you are "trustworthy" enough or "eligible" to take part or benefit from the program.

In other words, to get ANYTHING from ANYONE working for, or in the name of, the government, you have to have proof that you have gone through this conditioning...or as they call it, "training."

Taking all bets!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Can I play Devil's Advocate for a moment?

Imagine people get locked up. People protest.

They get locked up.

Who guards them?

Who feeds them?

Who clothes them?

The logistical structure alone would be a nightmare.

Plus, do you honestly think the military would do this?
We took an oath.
Most of us swear by it and live by it.

Anyway, just food for thought. Not trying to disrail or anything.

cheers

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I hear you Sir and I would like to agree.

I guess it comes down to what caused the "processes" to begin. Real or Faked?

I forgot where I read recently but something to the effect that

80% will do whatever you tell them to do (meaning what the Gov't tells them).
10% will resist to the Death
10% will be placed in detention.

To me, sounds about right.

I know the military would NEVER fire on it's own people..... again... Kent State comes to mind.

(sent you a PM)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

It (the process) would have to be orchestrated so that 80% of the population was behind the internment.

Figure that out and you'll be able to beat the government at their own game.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Bull#.

The military will fire on its own people if shooting a soldier benefits the government or the facility more than leaving that soldier alive and well. And by "benefit", I mean either produce more or better weapons, or bring in more money.

Or keep a secret buried deep.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Operation Urban Warrior. US Marines and foreign special forces with the police practice rounding up American citizens and putting them in internment camps in the city of Oakland, California.

Take 10 mins to watch this. They round up Americans and process them in internment camps. The actors playing the citizens were told to yell out " We want food!", "We're American citizens!, "We have rights!" "Let me see my children!" Don't take our guns!" and the soldiers reply with "We will not tolerate civil disobedience."

It is an old Alex Jones clip but don't even listen to him. Watch the footage he took of Operation Urban Warrior.

As well as Field Manual fm-19.40 as OP stated. Unfortunately this scenario is a reality. The camps were built by Kellog Brown and Root. The military practices mock- round-up and internment drills of Americans on American soil. All of it is all authorized by congress and executive orders. This isn't a theory, this is fact.

edit on 3-5-2012 by METACOMET because: vid

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by Screwed

A soothsayer.... holding the AK.... You a tough one0- I guess. Bet you can turn colors real quick too.

Sounds like you've got me all figured out.

By the way, I am the one you saw too many times.... standing over the ones laying
)

You are a tough guy then aren't you?
I bet no one could beat the crap out of you hu?
You are a regular one man army.
No one could knock your ass out hu?
Probably 'cuz you're too tough.

But you the AK holder and try to look tough etc.

I was unaware that we had to post pics of ourselves for our Avatars.
New rule?
Sounds like you've got me all figured out there cinderella.

You hug that real tight when they come knocking.... Good thing for you is that most likely the fighting will already be done with and you will have never fired a shot....

Thanks for the advice chief.
I hope I never run across you in a dark alley.
You would probably kick my ass, you know,....cuz you're so tough.

And, I read the Art of War (and still have a copy) when I was 12. Kid you not.

Since it has been a year since you've read it, you have likely forgotten the great strategies that are outlined in it.
Try reading it again, it is amazing what perspective one can gain in a year.

You da man.
Go get 'em chief.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

I understand the training. Really. (and will watch the vid when the wife goes to sleep-shes watching tv right now)

But there is a difference between real and training.

Training doesn't harm anyone. At the end of the day, we all go home, drink too much and pass out watching re-runs of Warehouse 13.

Real world causes pain. And on fellow americans that could be wives, husbands, siblings, parents.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think the camps are only for those who have skills and abilities in demand by whatever regime is running the show.
Let's face it, many will not go willingly (who, me?!
) so only a certain percentage will be left alive to fill these camps. Of them they will sort out who might be valuable and the rest will just be around for manual labor

Once you relinquish your firearms or agree to be "moved" to a (cough) safe location your fate is sealed.

edit on 3-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don't mean to put words in you mouth, just trying to understand what you mean.

Are you acknowledging that the plan (the infrastructure, the legislation, the training) for the military to round up American citizens is in place, but that it would never happen? Is that your opinion?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yes you might have a small problem with some US troops not wanting to lock up US citizens, that's why you bring in foreign troops. You just put them in United Nations "peacekeeping" uniforms. When you see those blue helmets it's already too late.
edit on 3-5-2012 by abe froman because: sic

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Wanted to add this vid because this is the interesting one. The soldiers actually processing citizens throught the camps.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I sincerely doubt we as a people would tolerate blue helmets on our land. I for one know many officers, field grade mostly that would not obey an order to round up and of fire upon American citizenry. The whole argument is falling upon deaf ears....... In a pure SHTF scenario, say a catastophic event would any of these protocols come into play. The government fears that we didn't take too kindly to the whole Hurricane Katrina aftermath. Losing faith in our military commanders on the ground, now that would be a serious problem on both sides of the spectrum.

29INFDIV

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Silly Bunny, it has happened all over the world uncountable times.

Why you think American troops are somehow different and cannot be made to do these things is beyond me.

"Where there is a will, there is a way".

Plenty of will exists, all you have to do is scare people and they will do retarded things.

Please do not play as a dumb bunny in the fields and pretend it is not possible.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by anon72

It (the process) would have to be orchestrated so that 80% of the population was behind the internment.

Figure that out and you'll be able to beat the government at their own game.

Oh I have that part figured out. I was fairly certain that I had a grasp on the "how" of getting the majority to support such tyrrany and then yesterday on my way to work I experienced something that made me POSITIVE!!

There are a fair amount of traffic lights en route to my job and there can also be a lot of traffic depending on my timing. So I was running a few minutes late, which allowed me to hit a pretty heavy traffic flow, and when I came up to a particularly busy intersection the light happened to be out. And I don't mean one direction blinking red and the other yellow, I mean a complete blackout! It was sheer chaos, everyone just shooting through at full speed, every man for themself! There were a few people who slowed down and alloweed others to go (myself included) , but this gesture of kindness and consideration was totally abused and not just one or two cars would go, instead 10 ~ 15, if not more!

We here at ATS and elsewhere refere to the general population as SHEEPLE for a reason. The majority of mankind absolutely must have someone, usually deemed as authority figures, to tell them what to do, where to go and when it's their turn! I see another false flag event with a large enough impact as being just the excuse our "authority figures" need to convice the 80% that they are good and patriotic citizens and that the other 20% are radical domestic terrorists to varying degrees and as such, internment and, sadly, self defensive killing of such people is simply in the majorities best interest!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If this does happen,i give it one day before soldiers start turning on our government .No worries.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think there are an awful lot of people who grew up living sheltered lives, and therefore simply haven't seen enough. These people believe that everything will work out fine for them because well..things always have. Hitting the brick wall for some of these folks is going to be a huge splattering awakening.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by anon72

How much you guys wanna bet that this is how the "Mark of the Beast" is introduced?

Whoever successfully graduates from these "camps" will receive a badge or something that must be worn in plain view as a "patriotic gesture of support". And they will make it mandatory, for national security reasons or whatever, that in order to participate or qualify for any government agency, or any groups or facilities funded by the government, you must have a badge as proof that you are "trustworthy" enough or "eligible" to take part or benefit from the program.

In other words, to get ANYTHING from ANYONE working for, or in the name of, the government, you have to have proof that you have gone through this conditioning...or as they call it, "training."

Taking all bets!

I can envision exactly that. Indoctrination training. Maybe you get a cool symbol as a parting gift tattooed on your scalp with a laser. Probably have a homing device/kill switch implanted in your heart.

Lots of talk here about fighting back. Good luck. Better might be figuring out what they are going to do and prepare yourself for possibilities you feel strongly about. If you have a good intuitive nature you will know before something major happens. Things just present themselves and you feel strongly about it. Never doubt yourself when it comes to survival. A wrong decision can kill you, but indecision is a sure death.

I opt for preparation. I try to envision every possible scenario and come up with a plan for each. I have bags packed and necessities stashed. My vehicles are ready for 100 k miles and I can be on the ocean for 6 months without need of food or water (distiller inboard). I have maps and century old nav equipment.

Evasion is the best tactic IMHO.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by anon72

Taking all bets!

I can envision exactly that. Indoctrination training. Maybe you get a cool symbol as a parting gift tattooed on your scalp with a laser. Probably have a homing device/kill switch implanted in your heart.

Lots of talk here about fighting back. Good luck. Better might be figuring out what they are going to do and prepare yourself for possibilities you feel strongly about. If you have a good intuitive nature you will know before something major happens. Things just present themselves and you feel strongly about it. Never doubt yourself when it comes to survival. A wrong decision can kill you, but indecision is a sure death.

I opt for preparation. I try to envision every possible scenario and come up with a plan for each. I have bags packed and necessities stashed. My vehicles are ready for 100 k miles and I can be on the ocean for 6 months without need of food or water (distiller inboard). I have maps and century old nav equipment.

Evasion is the best tactic IMHO.

In the video, if you read part of the document (he didn't point this out) it mentioned about assigning people with a number when they are "tagged" and all the possessions they confiscated will be tagged with your number. That sounds like the "Mark of the Beast" to me.

I also have my gear packed and ready to go, seeds, shelters, and more. I may never need it and that wouldn't bother me but I'm ready.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So in order to initiate this plan, they need another "catalysing catastrophic event"
Remeber PNAC?
PNAC

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor" (51).[14]

I wonder what they will come up with this time

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join