It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Military Internment/Resettlement Operations Manual: (here is the proof!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just watch the video. The speaker is ON IT.

Very interesting. I will be looking more into this.

Seriously, listen to all 15 minutes and do some checking yourself. He provides other ways to make sense.

We are about to get screwed-sure seems like something is up!!!

Source: endthelie.com...

I really think we are about to see some crazy crap. Kids, women, etc... It won't matter once it starts.

Oh, and add this into the mix...:

Martial Law Drill on the Streets of Minnesota
theintelhub.com...

I suggest you get you stuff together... resist!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The Nazi juggernaught just keeps rolling .....The plan seems about ready for another increment of stolen freedom.
What the reason will be i am not sure, but i expect some false flag justification for the internment of most of us.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
army.mil document talks about setting up prison camps on military bases...

armypubs.army.mil...

www.freedomfiles.org...

ctrl+f ; camp, the following are just a few of the results

This new regulation dated 9 December 1997

- Provides Army policy and guidance for establishing civilian inmate labor
programs and civilian prison camps on Army installations.
- Discusses sources of Federal and State civilian inmate labor.

Summary.
This regulation provides guidance for establishing and managing civilian inmate labor programs on Army installations. It provides guidance on establishing prison camps on Army installations. It addresses record keeping and reporting incidents related to the Civilian Inmate Labor Program and/or prison camp administration.

Applicability.
This regulation applies to the Active Army, the Army National Guard of the United States, and the U.S.
Army Reserve unless otherwise stated. During mobilization, the Assistant Chief of Staff for Installation Management may modify chapters and policies contained in this regulation.

Chapter 3
Establishing Civilian Inmate Prison Camps on Army Installations, page 8
Policy statement • 3–1, page 8
Negotiating with correctional systems representatives to establish prison camps • 3–2, page 8
Governing criteria civilian inmate prison camps • 3–3, page 8
Governing provisions for operating civilian inmate prison camps on Army installations • 3–4, page 9
Procedures for establishing a civilian inmate prison camp on Army installations • 3–5, page 9
Interservice, interagency, or interdepartmental support agreements • 3–6, page 10

1–1. Purpose
This regulation provides Army policy and guidance for establishing civilian inmate labor programs and civilian prison camps on Army installations. Sources of civilian inmate labor are limited to on– and off–post Federal corrections facilities, State and/or local corrections facilities operating from on–post prison camps pursuant to leases under Section 2667, Title 10, United States Code (10 USC 2667), and off–post State corrections facilities participating in the demonstration project authorized under Section 1065, Public Law (PL) 103–337. Otherwise, State and/or local inmate labor from off–post corrections facilities is currently excluded from this program.

(1) Monitor media coverage on installation civilian inmate labor programs and civilian inmate prison camps on Army installations.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

A huge thanks for bringing this forward.

If any thread needs to remain a constant on the boards, it's this one.

I think they'll start with illegals first, then it will be a graduated effort to secure citizens. They are already planning a detention camp in Florida for illegals. Sort of a "holding facility" until they're deported. So they say....

+18 more 
posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

It isn't FOR most of us.
DO you literally think that they are going to lock up the better part of 400 million people??

It is for the people who are going to resist the NWO plans.
Th people who have made it very clear through site like ATS that they are going to be a problem that needs to be dealt with.

A bit of friendly advice
Keep your head down and your mouth shut.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Being overlooked won't be a problem with my short stature. I must admit that I never did learn to keep my mouth shut. If I'm taken alive to a camp, I'll be going by my ATS handle and not my real name.

+78 more 
posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

A bit of friendly advice

That's good advice if you value your life more than freedom. The problem is that too many have been silent for far too long and allowed the government to fall into the hands of the corporate/banking mobsters.

I won't sit down and shut up nor will I rot away in any interment camp.
My forefathers sacrificed too much and my grandchildren deserve better than what these people have in mind.

For me slavery is not an option.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

It isn't FOR most of us.
DO you literally think that they are going to lock up the better part of 400 million people??

Th people who have made it very clear through site like ATS that they are going to be a problem that needs to be dealt with.

A bit of friendly advice

I'm in total agreement with this comment. Fly low under the radar. Don't sign up for anything that will get you on a watch list, ie. NRA, occupy, MM license, etc. Never except help for any project you can do by yourself in secret, the Ohio incident comes to mind here. Keep your head down, your eyes to the ground, and stop talking about anything politically incorrect. Be a wolf in sheep's clothing.
edit on 3-5-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Edit to add: Stirling, you should change your avatar, it look provocative to me.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck

It isn't FOR most of us.

A bit of friendly advice

I'm in total agreement with this comment. Fly low under the radar. Don't sign up for anything that will get you on a watch list, ie. NRA, occupy, MM license, etc. Never except help for any project you can do by yourself in secret, the Ohio incident comes to mind here. Keep your head down, your eyes to the ground, and stop talking about anything politically incorrect. Be a wolf in sheep's clothing.

LOL some wolf. what are you gonna do, pop out of your sheep costume when you're detained??

I understand what dude is saying, keep low, unnoticed and you'll have the best chance of survival. But not if you cooperate, when they take you away, there is no getting out. So I'll be running rather than keeling over and taking it in the rear.

^ this

on another note, this executive order is pretty detailed and basically lays out instructions for martial law
edit on 3-5-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Gwampo, where did I even imply cooperation? Go ahead and do your thing, I'll do mine and we'll see where we end up. That's fair enough in my opinion. Being a prisoner is hardly a good way to resist. I don't think that it will be anything like Hogan's Heroes if that's what you were thinking.
edit on 3-5-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Last two lines

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
sorry brah, i'm with ya
edit on 3-5-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It reads like they want to take convicts from prisons to use as forced labor,ala China. So when you need more workers you just go out and arrest some people.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Cool, I didn't take it as an insult or anything. I figure if TPTB are doing all kinds of things and keeping it secret and then trying to play it off as security or in our best interests, then we can play that same game as well. I think I can pretend too. Two faces are better than one in this case.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Bump-biddy-bump-bump!

(I can't believe this thread isn't getting more attention.)

I'm trying to think of some kind of skill I have that would be needed to stay in the better living quarters.
I remember reading that some of the women taken to the German camps who knew how to type fast were spared and put to work in offices.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

A bit of friendly advice

That's good advice if you value your life more than freedom. The problem is that too many have been silent for far too long and allowed the government to fall into the hands of the corporate/banking mobsters.

My forefathers sacrificed too much and my grandchildren deserve better than what these people have in mind.

For me slavery is not an option.

I understand where you are coming from but as the saying goes,

"Live to fight another day".
There is a time and a place for everything.

I would never advocate living on your knees and value my freedom much more than safety.
I also know that if a 6' 7" 300 lb guy in a bar wants to pick a fight with me I am not stupid enough to fight him on his terms regardless of the 25 years of MMA trining I have had and the fact that I am no little guy myself.

There is something to be said for being polite and apologising, buying him a beer, begging him for his forgiveness and walking away. I can promose you, at the end of the night he will not be sleeping in his own bed though.

Not trying to be an "ITG". (internet tough guy) just trying to make a point.
There is a time and a place for everything.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
ah.... live to fight another day....

Good thing our founding fathers didn't live by such a creed....

Come on people .....

STAND UP when the time comes....... Don't hide.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

The fact that documents like this exist, and plans like this are carried out in secret,
no matter what the supposed "intentions" are is enough!

People, people wake up. We are in serious trouble.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

and you'd be the guy who got knocked out lying in a pool of your own blood and then crying to your mommy when you woke up in the hospital.
I've seen it happen too many times but hey,.......what do I know?
You have fun with that my friend.
You are who these camps are for.

Our founding fathers knew WHEN to strike.
They knew that there was a time and a place for everything.
It might do you some good to study Sun Tsu.....but probably not.

You da man!
Go get 'em cowboy.

edit on 3-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

It isn't FOR most of us.

A bit of friendly advice

Words of a sheeple............willing to be herded to the figurative bolt gun....death!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

A soothsayer.... holding the AK.... You a tough one0- I guess. Bet you can turn colors real quick too.

By the way, I am the one you saw too many times.... standing over the ones laying
)

But you the AK holder and try to look tough etc. You hug that real tight when they come knocking.... Good thing for you is that most likely the fighting will already be done with and you will have never fired a shot....

And, I read the Art of War (and still have a copy) when I was 12. Kid you not.

Also, who said standing up doesn't mean fighting smartly?
edit on 5/3/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join