It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Shepard Is So Much A Big Fake, Reading His Story Makes Patriotic Americans Crave Antiemetics

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Excellent pick up SayonaraJupiter. Obviously labyrinthitis is a different kettle of fish altogether.

I had been under the impression that for the most part the Meniere's Diagnosis was used as a funny ploy to give Shepard his important desk job.
edit on 16-6-2012 by decisively because: have> had

edit on 16-6-2012 by decisively because: have> had

edit on 16-6-2012 by decisively because: a> as

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Labyringthitis and Meniere's

Here they are using labyrinthitis/Meniere's in a sense interchangeably. So perhaps nothing there.

docs.google.com...

What I do find to be a crock is Shepard's claim that he checked into the hospital anonymously to "avoid the need to publicly explain a possible failure". Complete BULL, makes zero sense. There would be no embarrassment or anything else negative there, were the surgery not to work.

Makes one wonder about William House the surgeon. To what degree is he complicitous ? How much does he know ? What does he know ?
edit on 16-6-2012 by decisively because: added "Meniere's

edit on 17-6-2012 by decisively because: caps, added "?"

edit on 17-6-2012 by decisively because: added "were" "to"

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by decisively

I'm glad you enjoyed the labyrinthitis. Dr. Berry's original diagnosis from April 1964 was in the newspapers and therefore it cannot be denied. The connection to John Glenn is the reason this original diagnosis of labyrinthitis is so important. At some point, the mythology changed.

I'll bet, one of the guys, Deke or Alan, didn't like the sound of the word "labyrinthitis" because it reminds people of a labyrinth, and the Apollo conspiracy is, l a b y r i n t h i n e, in design and execution; therefore, they decided to change Shepard's ailment to something with a near identical pathology, but, it sounds more exotic... Ménière's disease .

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Another physician PERP ?????

Here in the Shepard pre Apollo 14 launch article, the one titled, GRANDDAD SHEPARD FLIES AGAIN;

docs.google.com...

One reads here A.D Catterson is a Deputy Chief of the Astronaut Medical Office. So this guy is saying that Shepard is OK, 6-10 years younger physiologically than he is chronologically. Presumably, at least possibly, Catterson knows about the bogus Meniere's stuff. Then again, they may have simply told Catterson, "Yeah, we know he still has Meniere's, never really had the surgery, just keep your mouth shut DEPUTY !!!!, Shepard is going to the moon".

And so under that scenario, Catterson would believe the landings were authentic, but the surgery was a sham. Quite possible. We should keep track of this guy Catterson, either way, worth while.

PERP vs CHUMP is Catterson.........

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

nixon lies.. so you dont believe him..

decisively lies.. so you believe him??

double standards much?
edit on 17-6-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
decisively, I snagged a picture from your link and gave it a new headline.

Millionaire Spook Snags Top Slot in Nixon's Apollo 14

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

double standards much?

WHY waste all of our time by concentrating on personal b*s*.
WE are creating the new narrative. YOU are a crybaby.

Here's an icecream cone. Now let's get back to talking about Shepard and Apollo.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

PERPS, PERP KIDS, PERP GRANDKIDS, we take it all back, every dime...........

I keep bringing this up, but I do so as I am convinced that in a broad general sense, I am correct. It is an important issue for a number of reasons. Many of these clowns benefitted monetarily, BIG TIME. When I post again at length on the events of Irwin's life, I will give more in the way of interesting details, but suffice it to say here;

1) Numerous reports as regards Armstrong's capabilities picking stocks; translation, INSIDER TRADING

2) Shepard scoring big on all of these business deals; translation, INSIDE ACTION

3) Lovell scoring big on bogus Apollo 13 flick; translation, MY MOTHER PAID THE CHUMP THAT WROTE THAT BOGUS SCRIPT

4) Stafford had some big giant house that impressed Irwin; translation, GETTING A HECK OF A LOT OF DOUGH KICKBACK WISE FOR WORKING THIS PHONY CON

5) Tom Stafford on the board of 8 or 9 big, fat. knarly, powerful companies, present tense , including Seagate; translation, KICKBACK CITY

This is BULL, these clowns making all of this dough. I believe that when the Apollo FRAUD goes public, one of the sanctions should be that we take all of the money back, follow the trail of slimy kicked back greenbacks, whoever has it, PERPS, PERP KIDS, PERP GRANDKIDS, we take it all back, every dime...........
edit on 17-6-2012 by decisively because: added "that", moved "I am"

edit on 17-6-2012 by decisively because: removed "in addition"

edit on 17-6-2012 by decisively because: comma to semicolon X 4

edit on 17-6-2012 by decisively because: commas

edit on 17-6-2012 by decisively because: removed comma, added "that", "all of"

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Hey doc how are you doing? do you remember patrick? fatty dash? regarding your claims of fraud
Do you know that i know that perps are among you?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Funny, looks more like a c*rcle j*rk to me. Whenever someone points out flaws in your "narrative," you just ignore them. Do you really believe that someone who thinks that German Measles can complicate a young man's pregnancy is really a doctor?

answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Here they are using labyrinthitis/Meniere's in a sense interchangeably.

Here are the symptoms of labyrinthis:

Abnormal sensation of movement (vertigo)

Difficulty focusing the eyes because of involuntary eye movements

Dizziness

Hearing loss in one ear

Loss of balance, such as falling toward one side

Nausea and vomiting

Ringing or other noises in the ears (tinnitus)

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Here are the symptoms of Menière's Syndrome:

Drop in hearing

Pressure in the ear

Ringing or roaring in the affected ear

Vertigo

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Please perform a differential. (I gave you the answer on the previous page.)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

We will get ignored, as anyone who exposes his flaws is ignored ..

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by decisively

This is BULL, these clowns making all of this dough.

Don't take it out on them just because you only made it to "Nurse status".
Go back to school and learn to become a doctor and stop whining about it.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Originally posted by choos

double standards much?

Here's an icecream cone. Now let's get back to talking about Shepard and Apollo.

thanks for that icecream cone i enjoyed it..

but not so much concentrating on personal BS just more, you know, pointing out inconsistencies and questioning your judgement.

do you really believe decisively is a doctor?? personally its hard for me to believe a compulsive liar, i know a guy thats like that, the only thing i can do for him is make fun of him.. i have not, to date, believed a single word he has said.. and there is good reason to believe decisively is a compulsive liar.. in the BAUT forums he claimed to be a radar programmer

i know you like to believe others that suggest that the sun and moon are holograms.. so judgement is pretty well guessed here..

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

I kinda feel jealous i never got offered any ice cream lol...
Well if doc keeps telling us fibs about being a doctor then his nose is gonna grow
Then he will have to go see a real doc ,to sort his little i mean big problem out.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by DJW001

We will get ignored, as anyone who exposes his flaws is ignored ..

Time once again to bring the thread back on topic. Let Alan Shepard speak for himself.
www.c-spanvideo.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Time once again to bring the thread back on topic. Let Alan Shepard speak for himself.
www.c-spanvideo.org...

Would you care to draw attention to something that serves your position? He actually drops a major hint or two about the etiology of his Menière's!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is by far the best response I have seen to decisively. It's 100% on point!

So it's fair to say that if you have to admit you're wrong, then you don't get your name in the history books as Doctor Patrick Fattydash Tea, the High Gain Professor of physiology, medicine, mathematics, astrodynamics, and radar repair at the Proxy University of Hear-No-Evil.

Okay hyperbole aside, that's really what you want, isn't it? This isn't about space exploration or holding powerful interests accountable. This is about making you feel important. This is about creating a fantasy world in which you are the doctor-lawyer-soldier-scientist who saves the huddled, sheepish masses from their own ignorance and foolishness, and prevails against a terrible, faceless foe that has oppressed them.

You've tapped out NASA as your foe, and you'll take any shot against it that you can: guidance, bacteriology, history, politics. You'll pretend to be any person you have to be in order to fight that foe. Except you're not really fighting it; you're fighting the caricature of it that you've created. And you're not fighting it with actual weapons, but instead with little plastic swords of your own invented or supposed expertise. You don't really know the sciences involved, so you try to reinvent them by simplifying the problems down to your level of understanding, picking and choosing what parts of them make sense to you and conform to your beliefs. This is why you fear opposition from actual qualified experts. You can only respond by evasion, and when that fails, with bluster.

The purpose of your fantasy world is to create you as the hero. So your lengthy computations and comparisons, intricate and based on nothing more than your guess for how such problems should be solved, become what you hope are the artifacts of your victory. "Look at me! Look at what I've done! Look at this masterful computation that shows I've prevailed against impossible odds!"

This payoff is real. Dr. Irving Biederman studies the neurophysical effects of believing you have uncovered a nefarious plot, or that you know or believe something others do not. There are neurochemical artifacts associated with secret-knowing and secret-keeping.

It doesn't matter to you that there are simple and foolproof observations that we can do to ascertain that the mainstream results against which you violently compute are good enough. You aren't interested in the answer, because you know the answer will pop your fantasy world like a soap bubble, and because those elaborated lines of reasoning are themselves the payoff.

In the real world a method that produces the wrong result is useless, regardless of how intricately it has been crafted or how proud its creator is of it. And you can't bear to see any of your elaborately crafted lines of reasoning written off as useless. You rely on deduction when we can obtain better results by observation. You eschew the observation so that you can wrap yourself in the warm fuzziness of a deduction you authored, even if it's misdirected and wrong.

The reason the world won't let you persist in your fantasy is because by accusing Apollo practitioners of fraud, you are affecting real people. Sorry, but your sense of well-being just isn't worth rewriting the world's history and denying skilled people their just desserts. And there really are people whose love of truth and fact is strong enough to compel them to comment when someone like you plays fast and loose with them for his own purposes. That's what I understand JREF to intend. By all means expand your self-esteem, but not at the expense of others' legitimate accomplishments.

forums.randi.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well said. I couldn't have said it better myself. Decisively, you can learn from that poster: his style is simple, elegant and pellucid. (And no, I didn't write it, but wish I had.)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

www.c-spanvideo.org...

Would you care to draw attention to something that serves your position? He actually drops a major hint or two about the etiology of his Menière's!

It's a good interview. Shepard admits that Washington dictated the crew assignments, not Deke Slayton, nor Alan Shepard. That's a big one for me. Who is pulling those astronaut puppet strings from DC?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join