It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Shepard Is So Much A Big Fake, Reading His Story Makes Patriotic Americans Crave Antiemetics

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Go easy on the life magazines and news clippings son!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Why is it that Alan Shepard was getting so many sweet business deals in the early 1960's?

Not only was he from one of America's oldest influential families, he was personally very charming. He also knew how to keep his eyes on the prize. Just what kind of people do you think the first astronauts were? Reading too much propaganda in Life Magazine, are we?

DJ, you continue to disgust me with your sickening NASA ass kissing, astronaut idolatry and the ignorance that you have displayed with regard to the legacy of Alan Shepard's Apollo biography.

"he was personally very charming."

Cite please. You just made claim now prove it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

I often go to antique stores which have stacks of old life magazines. I like to read those yellowed pages and I drift back in time. Do you have them in the UK?

I would highly recommend that you spend days (and weeks) just looking through old magazines from that time period. It is only then that you will come to realize the full reality of extreme anti-communist paranoia that engulfed mainstream America during those decades.

It is no secret that the American public were being constantly bombarded with anti-communist propaganda during the space race years which coincidently align with the Viet Nam war.

Meanwhile, Alan Shepard is getting an easy million bucks. Was he a propaganda stooge? Like Yuri Gagarin before?

I heard that morale was so low before the Apollo 14 liftoff that Shepard had to make propaganda films for the NASA employees at KSC because so many of them were being layed off at the time he was worried about quality control.

It's true. Add that to your narrative, mate.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

I heard that morale was so low before the Apollo 14 liftoff that Shepard had to make propaganda films for the NASA employees at KSC because so many of them were being layed off at the time he was worried about quality control.

It's true. Add that to your narrative, mate.

why would anyone be worried about quality control if they never went to the moon?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

Why did they need a pep talk? Because most of the yutzes actually believed they are controlling the space ships. It was the most ignorant most naive most gullible group of higher educated falsely modest goofballs that wasted their lives doing something they never really did ever assembled.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WeaselSpencer

sock puppet #4
regardless of whether or not they believed they were controlling the spacecrafts, why are they concerned about quality control if there is no spacecraft to begin with??

if there is no spacecraft than there is no quality to be of concern.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

What is sock puppy # 4 ? This Apollo thing is such a waste of time. The movies look like cartoons. See ye . This puppy gots better to do.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Cite please. You just made claim now prove it.

Read "Light This Candle." The astronauts all liked him better than John Glenn. He had a sense of humor and was very funny. Oh wait, here's a video for you:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

I often go to antique stores which have stacks of old life magazines.

Havent you anything better to do like get a job

I would highly recommend that you spend days (and weeks) just looking through old magazines from that time period.

Got better things to do like spend some time with my kids.

It is only then that you will come to realize the full reality of extreme anti-communist paranoia that engulfed mainstream America during those decades.

Yes i see how it has affected you mate, i came to realize that from most of your posts.

edit on 19-7-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Celebrating your ignorance of American history?
Here's a history quiz for you... who was Vice President of the United States when this Life magazine was issued?

And who was the President of the United States when Apollo's landed on "the Moon" between 1969-1972?

And why are you brainwashing your kids with 40 year old military-industrial anti-communist propaganda?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

And why are you brainwashing your kids with 40 year old military-industrial anti-communist propaganda?
Who said i was ?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Alan Shepard as a goon any way you slice it. I must admit that I had to look up "antiemetic". Now that I know hat the word means I do crave l a double helping whenever I see that jerk. Nice thread.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeaselSpencer

Alan Shepard as a goon any way you slice it. I must admit that I had to look up "antiemetic". Now that I know hat the word means I do crave l a double helping whenever I see that jerk. Nice thread.

"Just like some other jerk who thought the symptoms of rubella in males is pre-eclampsyia"

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

LOL! It seems decisively has returned!

I guess being banned 3-4 times isn't enough!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

LOL! It seems decisively has returned!

I guess being banned 3-4 times isn't enough!

We have learned a great deal about NASA and the men and women that participated in every aspect of space exploration. I have to hand it to the skeptics, when they make claims or legitimately ask questions because they want to learn, it has caused a great stir in the area of research and study. Because of this, much has been written in this forum and these specific threads that has brought a firm understanding that faking just one moon landing would be a shear impossibility!

In this thread it was shown that man can overcome and triumph over almost any obstacle when the desire is strong enough. Am I saying that Alan Shepherd was totally healed of Meniere's Disease? No, I never did. As it was shown in this thread, he overcame his disease through surgery, therapy, time, and desire. He was observed and evaluated constantly. The time came when, after years of being grounded, the flight surgeon gave him the all clear. What does this mean? It means that he was now healthy enough to regain his position as an active astronaut with full flight privileges. I think those who present a genuine desire to know the truth and asks legitimate questions, deserve a thumbs up.

However, there are some who desire only to deride and ridicule the space program, especially those brave men who flew the first missions into space and beyond to the Moon. These people will never be convinced that man not went to the Moon, let alone, walked on it! One of these deniers believes so strongly in his dogma he is will to go to great lengths to be heard, that person is the one we know on ATS as decisively.

It seems that decisively has been very busy trying to get back on ATS through his many aliases. Just for prosperity, I would like to record his varied names used in the late and recent past, both here and on other sites he has been banned from as I have recorded:

Patrick1000
Fattydash
decisivey
DrTea
BFischer
Sicilian (unsure on this alias)
dastardly
piersquared (unsure on this alias)
Capablanca
MaryB
HighGain
BSpassky
Crushtheweenies
CathyK
DigItLosseJam
WeaselSpencer
GoodieGoodie
ScottyD

I am sure this is just a partial list, because not all of his threads have been closed on ATS, so the possibility of other aliases being developed is pending. Decisively, in my opinion deserves a thumbs down,
not because of his questions, nor because he chooses to believe we did not land on the Moon, but because of his vitriol attitude. He seems to have a deep hatred for anything NASA. Perhaps some day, decisively will come to know the truth, that we did go to the Moon and back.

This if my farewell to decisively, because not only is he (his many aliases) getting banned and his threads being closed, but even some of his threads seem to be disappearing.
edit on 7/21/2012 by Gibborium because: grammar

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Alan Shepard, Alive or Dead, So Full Of It

Here's the famous quotation from the Alan Shepard Moon Shot book published in 2011. Keep In mind this did not appear in the original 1994 publication. Shepard's agent wrote for him in 2011;
www.nbcnews.com...

Myth believers claimed that Neil and Buzz could have only left such firm, defined boot prints in soil with moisture. But close examination of the lunar soil brought back to Earth showed it to be virgin. The grains still had their sharp edges. They had not been rounded off by wind and erosion in an atmosphere. In their vacuum the sharp edges of lunar soil cling together, leaving a smooth surface much as moist sand does on a beach. “Where were the stars?” the myth believers then asked.

So 13 years after Shepard died, and 18 years after Slayton died, the other author of this book, Jay Barbree wrote on behalf of the dead phony astronaut Shepard that contrary to everything previously written about the difficulties of seeing stars from the surface of the moon, in the case of Shepard, stars were EASILY SEEN.

What's going on here? Well, the boys were dead, but with the advent of the internet, people were talking, talking about how implausible the official Apollo story was. Agents for the Apollo fraud inserted the above passage, not present in the original 1994 edition to try and help cover for the implausibility of the previous statements made by all of the other phony Apollo astronauts including Armstrong, that implausible stament being that stars were NOT seen from the lunar surface, not easily anyway.

So which is it, were the phony astronauts able to or not able to EASILY see stars from the surface of the moon? Well, inserting this little piece of bull in the 2011 edition of the Moon Shot book helps us to learn neither was true. The landings were hoaxed.
edit on 5-2-2013 by withloveanddevotion because: 1998 changed to 94

edit on 5-2-2013 by withloveanddevotion because: 11 changed 13

edit on Tue Feb 5 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed and sourced IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here's the most important part of the Alan Shepard 2011 Moon Shot quote about EASILY seeing stars from the lunar surface;

“Where were the stars?” the myth believers then asked. The cameras that NASA sent to the moon had to use short-exposure times to take pictures of the bright lunar surface and the moonwalkers’ white spacesuits. Stars’ images, easily seen by the moonwalkers, were too faint and underexposed to be seen as they are in photographs taken from space shuttles and the International Space Station."

So what is it? Are stars EASILY seen, or are they like Armstrong says, not seen?

Hoax!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by withloveanddevotion

So what is it? Are stars EASILY seen, or are they like Armstrong says, not seen?

For the umpteenth time, Patrick, they are easily seen if your eyes are dark adapted, or the exposure on the camera is long enough. Please choose between withloveanddevotion and TheDaytonaFlintstones. You cannot have more than one sock at a time.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by decisively

So a bunch of people in the sixties thought they could cure an incurable disease. Did it ever occur to you to look up the history of Meniere's disease? How do you know that NASA didn't think that the disease was curable by surgery. This proves nothing, only that you Moon hoax believers are clutching at straws to "prove" your case.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Antonio1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This might be one of the most retarded threads I have every read on ATS.

I personally know and or am related to 6 individuals who worked on the Space program. That ranges from start to finish. My father inlaw was stationed at Redstone and personally guarded Von Braun and I occasionally fly with a Helicopter pilot that pulled one of the Apollo capsules out of the ocean. Being in Civil Air Patrol puts me into contact with a host of pilots an people that did a lot of flying during this time. People who worked on these programs and have insider knowledge. It also gives you a unique insite into the type of people that make up the military aviation community. Men who risk everything by simply climbing into the cockpit on a daily basis and who will see no problem in dismissing medical issues that might keep them from flying even in the face of that risk. For a so called "doctor" to try and judge what a military medical team would or would not do 40 years later is the height of stupidity. The level of risk avoidance in todays times is orders of magnitude higher than it was in 1969.

So lets get this straight. We are going to hoax the biggest hoax in human history and we are going to build into that hoax pilots with medical problems that would keep them from flying? We will then lie about curing those medical problems so that we can then lie about putting those pilots into space?

I cant post the correct words on this forum that would do justice to how monumentally stupid that sounds.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join