It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Shepard Is So Much A Big Fake, Reading His Story Makes Patriotic Americans Crave Antiemetics

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Pathetic Malingering Fools

I of course stand firmly behind my positions, and they are;

1) The Borman cislunar space diarrheal illness was fraudulent.

2) Charlie Duke's bout with Geman Measles was fraudulent, and as such, so was the alleged risk posed to Mattingly.

3) Alan Shepard's Meniere's Disease problems, including his 40dB hearing loss were not cured in any durable and complete sense by a William House surgery.

4) Deke Slayton's paroxysmal atrial fibrillation was not cured by way of vitamin therapy, nor was it self limited and something that resolved of its own accord.

I submit that as these 4 statements, made clearly and succinctly as above are true, Apollo, all of Apollo, is proven fraudulent. By that I mean Apollo was NOT a program which sought to, and succeeded in, landing men on the moon.

I welcome a debate with any NASA physicians, or other physicians for that matter, who care to defend the official story and prove me wrong with respect to my simple and devastating charge, that these astronauts were and remain nothing more than petty, pathetic, malingering fools, charlatans with fish bowls on their heads, nothing more.

edit on 19-6-2012 by decisively because: commas

edit on 19-6-2012 by decisively because: spacing

edit on 19-6-2012 by decisively because: comma

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by decisively

I of course stand firmly behind my positions, and they are;

If you stand firmly behind them, have the guts to debate them in the Debate Forum.

1) The Borman cislunar space diarrheal illness was fraudulent.

Why fake diarrhea? You have never explained this. In any event:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2) Charlie Duke's bout with Geman Measles was fraudulent, and as such, so was the alleged risk posed to Mattingly.

answers.yahoo.com...

3) Alan Shepard's Meniere's Disease problems, including his 40dB hearing loss were not cured in any durable and complete sense by a William House surgery.

No-one but you has ever said that it was.

4) Deke Slayton's paroxysmal atrial fibrillation was not cured by way of vitamin therapy, nor was it self limited and something that resolved of its own accord.

For once you are right about something. So what? No-one but Slayton thought vitamins had anything to do with it.

I submit that as these 4 statements, made clearly and succinctly as above are true, Apollo, all of Apollo is proven fraudulent. By that I mean Apollo was NOT a program which sought to and succeeded in landing men on the moon.

Since all four statements are either wrong or null, do you cede that Apollo is not fraudulent?

I welcome a debate with any NASA physicians, or other physicians for that matter, who care to defend the official story and prove me wrong with respect to my simple and devastating charge, that these astronauts were and remain nothing more than petty, pathetic malingering fools, charlatans with fish bowls on their heads, nothing more.

You have offended my honor, sir. I accept your challenge to debate in a formal debate in the appropriate forum.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

You have offended my honor, sir. I accept your challenge to debate in a formal debate in the appropriate forum.
You got two hopes : bob hope and no hope of decisivley joining you in that room because
He will buckle under pressure like his claims.He will however ignore you, as he is scared like a lone
rabbit caught between the cars headlights.The word yellow springs to mind

I declare you victor on all counts peace

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

You got two hopes : bob hope and no hope of decisivley joining you in that room because
He buckle under pressure like his claims.He will ignore you as he is scared like a lone rabbit caught
in the cars headlights.The word yellow springs to mind

Nevertheless, I have contacted him by U2U and informed the appropriate Mod.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

reply to post by denver22

Nevertheless, I have contacted him by U2U and informed the appropriate Mod.

Good luck my friend although i don't think you will need it..We-i have seen your talent's at work and
I respect you for your insights to others, and your passing of knowledge to other members
And have been an inspiration to us all, keep it up DJW001 .

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by decisively
reply to post by paradox

I welcome a debate with any NASA physicians, or other physicians for that matter, who care to defend the official story and prove me wrong with respect to my simple and devastating charge, that these astronauts were and remain nothing more than petty, pathetic, malingering fools, charlatans with fish bowls on their heads, nothing more.
Behave yourself you do look silly now really silly.I had to laugh when you said you would
trade blows with Buzz Aldrin.in one of your posts: Comedy gold decisively

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You've had your debate with plenty of people who are qualified, son.

You have been torn apart. You ran away when given the opportunity to meet with actual qualified people - in person.
That's why you came to ATS. You're just a coward and a liar lol. It's comical.

You're not interested in proper debate, which is why you ignore DJW. You're interested in feeling important and turning up in Google searches. Little do you know, Dr. Patrick Fattydash Decisively, this is a major, major embarrassment. Good thing no one knows who you are on the internet, because you just might be outed as the self confessed 18 year old you actually are.
edit on 6-19-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Good call!, also his sock puppets spammed a post spanning three whole pages isn't that right
Fatty doc dash -must be off i been rumbled patrick1000 and your sock puppet--- "piersquared" .

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Thank you to everyone who debunked the claims of the moon hoaxers, and to the mods and staff
for a wonderful site

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
So how did Alan Shepard become a millionaire by 1970?

"..a successful banking interest..."

"Shepard made friends with a prominent automobile dealer and other businessmen and began making investments..."

Mid Cities Daily News - Jan 31, 1971
news.google.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

So how did Alan Shepard become a millionaire by 1970?

"..a successful banking interest..."

"Shepard made friends with a prominent automobile dealer and other businessmen and began making investments..."

How does this sound implausible to you? Explain, using statistics culled from 1960s sources.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Lmao @ decisively being banned

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

decisively may be banned, but capablanca is here! By the way, that is one of decisively's aliases from another site. He isn't too bright that boy.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Here is how Alan Shepard became a millionaire by 1970.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

It sounds like he was already a millionaire when he bought a share of the bank. So what?
edit on 17-7-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It sounds like he was already a millionaire when he bought a share of the bank. So what?

Are you suggesting that Alan Shepard was a millionaire by October of 1963? That's some fast money making. But more likely it's money laundering by the C I A.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that Alan Shepard was a millionaire by October of 1963?

Why not? He came from money.

Shepard was born in Derry, New Hampshire to Lieutenant Colonel Alan B. Shepard, Sr. and Renza (née Emerson) Shepard. He attended primary and secondary schools in East Derry and Derry, including Pinkerton Academy. He graduated from the Admiral Farragut Academy with the class of 1940. He was one of many famous descendants of Mayflower passenger Richard Warren.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Why is it that Alan Shepard was getting so many sweet business deals in the early 1960's? He is doing amazing deals with Houston politicians, Houston automobile dealers, making easy money on real estate in Florida and Texas. And the banking deal reported in 1963, well, it's too good to be true.

It's pretty clear to me that Alan Shepard was shepherded through a lot of complex business transactions that turned out later to be incredibly lucrative for him finanCIAlly.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Why is it that Alan Shepard was getting so many sweet business deals in the early 1960's?

Not only was he from one of America's oldest influential families, he was personally very charming. He also knew how to keep his eyes on the prize. Just what kind of people do you think the first astronauts were? Reading too much propaganda in Life Magazine, are we?
edit on 18-7-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
. And the banking deal reported in 1963, well, it's too good to be true.

If every banking deal that sounded too good to be true is automatically to be ascribed to the interference of the CIA, then the CIA's main line of business seems to consist of producing millionaires.

Logical Fallacy employed: Argument from incredulity.

Substance of claim: empty.
edit on 18-7-2012 by NichirasuKenshin because: grammar

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join