It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Shepard Is So Much A Big Fake, Reading His Story Makes Patriotic Americans Crave Antiemetics

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
double
edit on 6-2-2013 by bobbybluebland because: double

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

edit on 13-2-2013 by alien because: ...multiple-banned returnee...re-banned...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbybluebland

Don't know about you, but I never seen this one debunked. Borman craps on everyone and then intentionally tries to do it again?

There is nothing to debunk, Patrick. You are now running three sock puppets, each more infantile than the last. Your scatological obsession indicates much deeper problems. Take your meds.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
doubled
edit on 6-2-2013 by armstrongheinyleak because: doubled

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbybluebland
reply to post by Dragoon01

My mommy and daddy are the Pied Piper and Mary Poppins and they clued me in. Told me Neil Armstrong was a big fat fony. Hard to argue with THAT now ain't it, MARY POPPINS, THE MARY POPPINS!!!

I dont care if you believe me when I tell you who I know and what they know. I believe them. I have no reason to doubt the stories they tell and the information they give. No one who worked on those programs comes forward and makes claims that there was a hoax. No one who worked on those programs has any reason to doubt that they were 100% as they appeared. You and your anti moon landing dipshots ask us to believe that all those thousands of people were deceived and that only a small handfull of people actually knew that the hoax was in play. You ask us to believe that so many points of failure were intentionally built into this hoax to add realism. You grasp at small items and inflate the importance of them and ask that we put aside all that we know of human nature and normal behavior so that it complies with your fantasy of how you "think" it should have happened. You do not have all the answers. You are not in possession of special information that others do not have. You cannot lead us all into the light of your happy place if we just listen to you. Most people will pay you no attention and you will go off into the sunset of your world and no one outside of your personal circle will care one bit.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbybluebland
reply to post by Antonio1

Here's the now famous "Borman craps in phony space proves Apollo Fake" video Antonio1.

Don't know about you, but I never seen this one debunked. Borman craps on everyone and then intentionally tries to do it again?

Face it Antonio1, this crap has to be made up.
I

Really? Thats the best you can come up with? Please dude, you're embarrassing yourself at this point. That video was just plain BS, and you know it. We landed on the moon in 1969, GET OVER IT. I really never understand what you Moon "Truthers" are trying to accomplish. Sure, you all want to disavow the notion that we have been to the Moon, despite the overwhelming evidence that proves that we DID go to the Moon. But then, you people spew a bunch of hair-brained half-baked theories our your a**es about "Reptilian overloads" trying to leave the Earth (yea, because advanced aliens would seriously forget try to use Chemical rockets to get home, and not use their advanced knowledge to make a full-on Star-ship) and get back home, or "oh no, that's not what happened, it was really the Soviets and Americans trying to put death ray super laser death stars in orbit, which for some reason we haven't ever used even though we've apparently had them up in space for 50 years. You guys are a big joke. The worst part of all this, is that after that rant I just wrote, some dipsh*t on this forum will right some BS post about how I'm secretly a government agent (I wish) trying to oppress you poor "Truthers", who, after all, are just trying to find the truth, and not just trying to take a sh*t on the entire Space Program because you've been conned into believing a bunch of semi-scientific moronic "theories" that have been dis-proven again and again.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Just recovered from being ill i find a hatrick of patricks disrespecting the dead from the state mental
hospital running broadband from docs block.

Back on topic:

Can 'anybody' actually come up with evidence that we haven't been to the 'moon' already bye..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by decisively
reply to post by samkent

YES, extremely well qualified.

Next question.

Interesting. Where did you earn your medical degree?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Here is an example "Dr. decisively":
I had to cut and past this post from the link because the thread has been closed and it can not just be quoted. But here is My original post

"Quoted Post"
I have tried to edit this for clarity for those who do not want to reread all of decisively's narcissistic prose.

Narcissus - self absorbed
prose - speak or write in a dull, tiresome style

reply to post by sputniksteve
Official Apollo story apologists . . . are troubled by the force of my arguments. Why do they waste so much of their precious time reading what I write . . . ? . . . we may conclude with unmitigated confidence . . . that their attention to my writing, is an acknowledgement . . . of the TRUTH in what I write.

Let me state this succinctly. We, the Apollo apologists, only respond to your dribble in order to state the objective truth. You have yet to post anything but subjective view points and conjecture. You read with, and post with, a vehement bias against any manned Moon landing, hiding this in lengthy prose. You will go to any length to make your so called "TRUTH" heard, which I will show below.

Next:

reply to post by sputniksteve

With respect to my arguing Apollo as an authority, as a physician, the anxiety of my detractors . . . is head over heals palpable. It is as though their anxiety is about to hit critical mass . . . . The reason . . . my arguments, which are medically based don't enjoy the authoritative protection of the others. The "what do you know about aerospace . . .is their [Apollo apologists] trump card. I am the authority here. Witness the fact that another physician has never stepped forward to challenge me, let alone prove me wrong.

Concerning you "as an authority, as a physician", do you remember your response to my post asking you how rubella (German measles) would present? Let me post it here for you:

reply to post by Gibborium
Presentation of rubella in adult male astronauts
Do NOT I repeat DO NOT quote me on this, as it has been a while since I dabbled in this field, had any patient contact. That said, as regards the presentation of rubella in young adult males , I believe the classic exanthem is followed by hematochezia, and subsequently, acute on subacute salvoitic eclampsia .

Like I said, don't quote me on that though.

And of course, you thought your "30 years experience as a doctor" would not come into question and your answer would just be accepted. Unfortunately for you, there are those of "us" that have actually had an education in the medical field. I am not sure about the others, but I almost spit my teeth out I laughed so hard when I read your response.

Here is what I wrote: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Exanthem:
1. A skin eruption accompanying certain infectious diseases.
2. A disease, such as measles or scarlet fever, accompanied by a skin eruption.

Hematochezia: Bright red blood in the stool, usually from the lower gastrointestinal tract -- the colon or rectum -- or from hemorrhoids. The term "hematochezia" is rarely used. "Bright red blood in the stool" is more widely used (and understood).

Eclampsia: Convulsions (seizures) occurring with pregnancy-associated high blood pressure and having no other cause

eclampsia [ɪˈklæmpsɪə] n
1. (Medicine / Pathology) Pathol a toxic condition of unknown cause that sometimes develops in the last three months of pregnancy, characterized by high blood pressure, abnormal weight gain and convulsions Compare pre-eclampsia
2. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Veterinary Science) another name for milk fever (in cattle)

Basically you have just told us that rubella presents in young males as a skin erruption (rash) followed by bleeding from the rectum, and high blood pressure, abnormal weight gain and convulsions in the third trimester of pregnancy.

Now concerning your claim, "Witness the fact that another physician has never stepped forward to challenge me, let alone prove me wrong." I don't know one physician that wants to waste their time to refute such an imbecilic answer as you gave. "End of Quoted Post"

As you can see, NavyDoc, he is quite the professional.
edit on 2/8/2013 by Gibborium because: corrected HTML error

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The Apollo program was definitely a hoax. No doubt in my mind about that. It's absurd to think they went through the Van Allen belts with two inches of aluminum as their only protection. I highly doubt any human has ever been farther than Earth's low orbit.
edit on 9-2-2013 by broctune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join