It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Shepard Is So Much A Big Fake, Reading His Story Makes Patriotic Americans Crave Antiemetics

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by decisively

Doc come back and read your posts...

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by decisively

That said, you make a big mistake by ignoring my talents, or better said, denying them. You guys are way behind here and cannot dig yourselves out because you have no doc, and if you get one, I will cut him or her to ribbons in a flash..

Here we go again. I repeat: I am as qualified to practice medicine as you are*. I challenge you to cut me to ribbons in a formal debate in the Debate Forum.

*Infinitely more qualified, actually.
edit on 7-6-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by decisively
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Do we have a single shot, single image of Shepard with a bandage on his ear ? From anytime in 1968 or 1969 ???????

Do we have any believable testimony by anyone that Shepard had a bandage on his hear ?

Either way it would be interesting, could be a huge clue there either way, a photo of Shepard with a bandage. It would date the surgery, and possibly give other clues.

If he never had a bandage, then he never had the surgery.

I support the remarks made today by my esteemed ATS colleague Dr. decisively. The issue of NASA's medical mythologies is an important one. Dr. decisively's most eloquent Apollo postings have illustrated to us that this

New Narrative of Apollo is here to stay.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I support the remarks made today by my esteemed ATS colleague Dr. decisively. The issue of NASA's medical mythologies is an important one. Dr. decisively's most eloquent Apollo postings have illustrated to us that this

The "new Apollo narrative" has no reason to fear a formal debate then, right?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Yes...well...for just you and decisively, at least...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

The "new Apollo narrative" has no reason to fear a formal debate then, right?

I'll volunteer to moderate that debate
Review your transcripts. Cross-examine you. And then let the jury decide.

edit on 6/8/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: add pic

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Why not simply debate him?

And why would any one ever have a need for a biased "MODERATOR?" Kinda defeats the purpose....
edit on 6-8-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Why not simply debate him?

And why would any one ever have a need for a biased "MODERATOR?" Kinda defeats the purpose....

You might want to check out epic Joe Rogan's debate with Phil Plait where Penn Jillette acts as the moderator. There are certain rules to debates that must be laid out in advance before hand. Those rules would be negotiated and enforced by the moderator. An then there can be a civil debate that would be worthwhile.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I think you missed an important word in his question.
The word before moderator.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Have you ever even looked at the debate forum?

The point is to bring up one aspect of your "apollo hoax" garbage, and debate the point. Therefore you will not be allowed to switch subjects and veer off course like is all too common with you and decisively. The debate is then judged based on the content of both contributors.

With that said, I hope to see a debate between you and DJW soon. Good luck. You sure need it!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Your sides claims, crumbled to dust pretty quickly regarding "our sides" insight into your claims.
I personally do not claim to be an expert on such matters, however even i saw drivel- that needed correcting from the claim about shepherd you guys spoke of..

Also it Seems your doc is not able to distinguish one doc to the next, isn't that right you two?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

This Little Video is a huge find

Alan Shepard here is seen and heard hawking his and Deke Slayton's MOONSHOT book.

Those of you with an interest in Apollo history may want to download this for your own files/record. Shepard here says unequivocally that ALL of the first person stuff in the book, MOONSHOT, so that would include the stuff he says about his Meniere's Disease experience, Slayton's claims about his a-fib, not to mention the MOONSHOT claim which directly contradicts Armstrong, the claim that stars could be easily seen from the lunar surface, is absolutely TRUE, came from them, Shepard and Slayton, is absolutely not Jay Barbree coauthor stuff. Shepard vets MOONSHOT as an authentic retelling of the US Manned Space Story. Shepard tells us these are HIS WORDS and SLAYTON's WORDS and they are not to be mistaken for any others. AMAZING FIND !!!!!! Don't lose it !!!!!!
edit on 11-6-2012 by decisively because: spelling,

edit on 11-6-2012 by decisively because: added "the MOONSHOT which directly contradicts Armstrong,"

edit on 11-6-2012 by decisively because: added "claim"

edit on 11-6-2012 by decisively because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2012 by decisively because: forgot to write "Shepard and Slayton" in last edit reason box

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here's a quick review of decisively's proofs that Apollo was fony:

1. There was no toilet in the Command Module, therefore Apollo was fake.

2. Alan Shepard was returned to flight status after ear surgery, therefore Apollo was fake.

3. Deke Slayton took vitamins, therefore Apollo was fake.

4. Speaking to a popular interest magazine, a General said that Frank Borman did not have influenza because the crew was vaccinated before the mission, therefore Apollo was fake.

5. The inertial guidance system was more reliable than some astronauts' skill with the optical sextant, therefore Apollo was fake.

6. A beep preceded and followed the CAPCOM's communications, therefore Apollo was fake.

7. Apollo 12 was not hit by lightning, so NASA had to fake the lightning, therefore Apollo was fake.

8. SLBMs use celestial navigation, therefore Apollo was fake.

And the clincher:

9. Neil Armstrong endorsed Chrysler automobiles, therefore Apollo was fake.

Did I miss anything? Somehow these astonishing revelations have generated a hundred pages of "controversy." And decisively is under the impression that people actually think he is a doctor. Does anyone really believe that?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

yes i think you have forgotten one..

he cant slow footage of sibrel being punched by aldrin properly, therefore apollo is fake.

and also i think sayonara still believes he is a doctor.. but he also endorses someone who thinks the sun and moon a holograms...... so yea.
edit on 12-6-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Let's talk about labyrinthitis

The story of Alan "The Miracle of Meniere" Shepard is not complete without a preliminary diagnosis!

news.google.com...

Hot shot, glory seeking test pilot and egomaniac Shepard had a nasty case of the verts.

A prominent and debilitating symptom of labyrinthitis is severe vertigo.

This means, of course, that the history.nasa.gov page is not exactly true. That's why they call them Never A Straight Answer.

Once again the room whirled madly. He felt and heard an awful ringing in his left ear that went as quickly as it came. It came back several times and Shepard knew something was dangerously, terribly wrong so he checked in with the flight surgeons.29 He was diagnosed with Meniere's syndrome, a condition in which fluid pressure builds up in the inner ear and makes the semicircular canals and motion detectors extremely sensitive. It results in disorientation, dizziness and nausea. He was also diagnosed with glaucoma, an elevated pressure in the eyeballs." Source history.nasa.gov...

edit on 6/14/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

He never flew in apollo 13 you have no case

As the oldest astronaut in the program at age 47, Shepard made his second space flight as commander of Apollo 14 from January 31 – February 9, 1971, America's third successful lunar landing mission. Shepard piloted the Lunar Module Antares to the most accurate landing of the entire Apollo program. This was the first mission to successfully broadcast color television pictures from the surface of the Moon, using a vidicon tube camera.

Not bad for a man who has meniere's ..
Now for the shattering answer ba ba ba boom i have it and lead a happy life
It depends on the person and many other things .If you say different doc, if you do then i know you are not
A real doc..My attacks come and go and vary from a year which may last a few days then
that's it for another or two..Still got my licence which i will not disclose lol.
My doctor told me i was cured to cheer me up as i was always seeking private opinions and needed
reassurance and suffered stress . No fraudulence there ! lol.

So i can relate to borman and his habit of a second opinion and the reassurances
That your doc can bring to you etc.Was my doctor commiting fraud in my case ...no!
Was it in bormans...no!

Thread done here...moving on.

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Dr. Charles Berry publicly gave out Alan Shepard's diagnosis of labyrinthitis on April 14, 1964. At what point in the official NASA narrative does Dr. Berry change the diagnosis to Meniere's disease?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Dr. Charles Berry publicly gave out Alan Shepard's diagnosis of labyrinthitis on April 14, 1964. At what point in the official NASA narrative does Dr. Berry change the diagnosis to Meniere's disease?

When it didn't respond to antibiotics, presumably. Meniere's presents with the same symptoms as labyrinthis. Perhaps you should ask Dr. decisively to work up his own differential.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
*This conspiracy is debunked* although thanks decisively for your attempts here i enjoyed debating it.
Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join