It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmermans crude myspace page from 2005 uncovered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRichards

so justice is blind. everyone who thinks this is inciting racial hatred will forgoe looking this case in the eye as a case of racial profiling for the sake of "wearing out a storm".

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

No one is arguing that this is racism. What we're arguing is that you apparently cannot resist dragging a dead man's memory through the mud just to get your fill of hatred.

Why can't you leave it alone? Seriously!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

"u get the opinion he had to deal with a lot of thugs"

when is the last time u boasted about evading 2 felonies and wasnt being a "thug"

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

your a fool to think the dead rest on the works of the lazy. so why u keep bringing up the dead?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

He's in jail. What more do you want? He's already obviously guilty, he isn't getting out of this.

What's your angle? Pride? Vengeance? Chaos? Hate? What are you getting out of this? Why can't you let the man rest in peace?

Imagine what he would say if he were right next to you, watching you start this fight over his death...that's why I keep bringing it up. I want to bring him peace, you want to use him as a figurehead to start some kind of war.

I mean, seriously. What the hell!
edit on CWednesdaypm464655f55America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
i hope everyone accepted he was racist thats why the younger blacks are so upset and conducting mob violence attacks in retaliation to failed criminal justice;because his racism and act of racist profiling is apparent in the case.

Yes that is perfect logic. Beat some other white in another state and be justified in the fact it had nothing to do with this case and start calling it what it is racial beating not mob violence.
To even try to insinuate that it is ok is racist.

Why beat whites when he wasn`t white to begin with?

Frankly I`m sick of these so called punks (what you call "younger blacks") getting away with throwing these racist beatings and the cops not knowing how to handle it.
I`m also sick of people saying it`s racist to say it`s blacks that have the problem when pretty clearly they are the ones that do these attacks. There are no other color groups doing this at random.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

you just outed yourself as the troll in this.

wtf u mean zimmerman is in jail?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
OP, you should take less time talking and more time listening. But whatever, you have shown that you cannot partake in an intelligent conversation.

Point people are trying to make is that you are talking about "breaking news" when it is neither. But you are too busy shouting your voicebox to listen to others and understand this. Whatever, these threads are the reason that ATS is sinking. Not necessarily ATS, but the people who cannot partake in intelligent conversations and actually debate/converse on something that MATTERS but are too busy whining "Trayvon this Zimmerman that wahhhhhhhhh!!"

Go ahead and leave your self-proclaimed witty comment below, I've found this thread rather amusing and it would be the cherry on top.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

i hope everyone accepted he was racist thats why the younger blacks are so upset and conducting mob violence attacks in retaliation to failed criminal justice;because his racism and act of racist profiling is apparent in the case.

There is no racism 'apparent in the case' on the part of Zimmerman.
:There is NO justification for any 'retaliation attacks' by 'younger blacks'. None.

Grab the torches and pitchforks? Hang the guy without a trial? Excuse mob mentality and mob violence by 'young blacks' just because they got themselves all worked up thinking this was a racist hit when in fact there is no evidence to support that??

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

u seem to understand the pathology more than i do; im not your sith apprentice!
but besides all that inflated opinion piece that was not related to the miami herald article how u feel about him being free in hiding but have had committed an act of "race profiling" to place him in the line of duty of a law like "stand your ground". so him being and you being a racist is irrelevant to this case; no it is highly important. obama should get involved again and have the case situated higher u guys not getting how this is playing out and being perceived as what you want blacks to see as justice with your terms of thugs here and there. did u even read the article? zimmerman might have highlighted being a "thug" but how is that not relative to improve upon the fact that his rhetoric past actions and actions leading up to the childs death being racial profiling? so since the issue is so charged you see him being innocent as being a benefit to you as a good precedent for stand your ground; i can perceive that angle from most of posters like yourself. blacks are highly upset this is about race and justice for them and it is apparent zimmerman is free based on the criminal justice system and the people who take a stance like yourself and side an unethical issue for the sake of how a legal precedent may benefit yourself(perceived) in the long run.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Can I ask you a a few questions? WTF are you talking about? I am listening and I read the article and I am giving you my opinion after hearing yours.

So disagreeing is not listening and closing ears?

Sure if you say so. I guess you can't handle opposition. If Zimmerman killed a Hispanic/Mexican/ Latino then I could most def see how his page would prove his racism in this case....... BUT he did not. He killed a black kid. No racial slurs about blacks on his page. So this does not work in an opinion for him killing Martin because he was black.

As for the courts, they can take it how they want. He will still get his charge and get his sentence. No matter whether he was racist or not.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

you just outed yourself as the troll in this.

wtf u mean zimmerman is in jail?

Apparently, you started a thread without knowing what you're talking about.

Way to be start a fight without a cause.

Zimmerman Arrested

No need to take this guy seriously, folks.
edit on CWednesdaypm272711f11America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

u need greater clarification in the english word. never once did i state a justification for what your mind conjures. i do state that blacks are seeing this case in florida as another attack on black people for the sake of gun rights and there will be people who will lash out; because criminal justice is an entity people are going to want justice by means that are not possible by their full acceptance of american law, that justice is not going to come by beating a person or groups of people or even your own admission that as a prosecutor "this is a racial profiling case" and further a precedent for florida to use firearms when racially profiling.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I could have sworn there was a PM message to ALL ATS members that these type of threads that are race baiting and bigoted in nature would not be allowed and would result in problems on the poster.

Clearly the OP has a race issue clearly he is baiting others into this to fit his PERSONAL OPINION and to justify the demons that within! This is not and will never be a productive thread it is not addressing anything that has not already been addressed and discussed and argued this is TROLLING 101.

This is a thread for the OP to argue semantics and BS. I thought ATS was rising above!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

I find it interesting that even while you keep bleating about racism against blacks, there are numerous reports of black people taking their aggression out on innocent white people because of this incident. As if that unnecessary violence in the name of "justice" were not enough, you have to come on here and start a virtual fight over something you know nothing about.

You didn't even know Zimmerman was arrested and currently awaits sentencing...and you act as though the court system isn't doing anything. Pfft...why is anyone here taking you seriously?

That's my question.
edit on CWednesdaypm525213f13America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com... 3/Zimmerman-Trayvon-Martin-bail/54478672/1

im glad i dont follow no man; or woman: cause u tryin to lead people to a choice on the content presenter of this thread? as a troll?

like i said

since wtf is zimmerman in jail?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
forget abut his racist discriminatory comments about mexicans even without that ammo there is plenty of other damning evidence on his myspace page. his ties to biker gangs, his laughing in the face of the justice system, bragging about getting his charges dropped, talking about his ex-hoe, trayvons lawyers hit the jackpot with this myspace page. they have more than enough evidence here to paint zimmerman in a negative manner. not to mention his former employer at "underground house parties" no less, that he was a dr jekyl mr hyde personality who once threw a a girl so hard that she sprained her ankle. say what you want about trayvon i have not seen one shred of validated evidence that proves he had a violent history, zimmerman on the other hand did.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

That page shows nothing. Want to try again?

Or are you finished pushing your hate agenda?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join