It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmermans crude myspace page from 2005 uncovered

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Last month, a Zimmerman Myspace page under the username “datniggytb” was taken down. The Joe G page includes a missive written in street slang. “I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book,” the 2005 Myspace page said. “Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!” Another line suggested his friends went to jail and did not rat him out. “They do a year and dont ever open thier [sic] mouth to get my ass pinched.”

so miami just broke more information about the plaintiff in this case and its not a shocker to myself personally.

i hope everyone accepted he was racist thats why the younger blacks are so upset and conducting mob violence attacks in retaliation to failed criminal justice;because his racism and act of racist profiling is apparent in the case.

Miami hearald main story break

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Can't we give it a rest with this racism?

It's done. It's over. Zimmerman is facing the music, and everyone else has seen his example.

Get over it already. It was old news yesterday.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans...

umm so... his old myspace page, written by a latino, speaks out against latinos.

But makes no mention at all of blacks, so therefore he was racist when he killed a black.

Yeah, that makes sense.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
more from the source

While use of social media has risen exponentially in the legal field, “what we have not seen is a criminal-defense attorney host social media channels on behalf of their client,” Navarre said. “I would not be surprised to learn that members of the Bar are shocked and even disgusted.” Under American Bar Association rules, a lawyer can speak publicly on a case as long as it does not prejudice a potential jury. The association is revamping its rules to address social media, she said. Lawyers usually use social media to advertise, educate, network or recruit employees, she said. Some lawyers and judges have been sanctioned for inappropriate use of social media. Until now, Navarre said, the most unusual case of a law firm using social media was in 2010, when the Massachusetts-based class action firm Sokolove Law Inc. launched the first known niche social networking site devoted to engaging potential and current class members in online discussions about the birth control pill YAZ. But the site was considered advertising and was deemed in compliance with ABA rules, she said. Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

its apparent this will play out in a volatile fashion i think the lawyer is making a jackpot out of this case; he choose to work for free at first is the kicker, that is before he found out that he could get paid by setting up professional donation pages for zimmerman and his representation fees.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

i knew a few people who studied law to study in law schools this is not a redundant post but breaking news. the conspiracy is; is his lawyers actions ethical. did u even read the source material?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

i know your not asking me to make sense of a neurosis such as racism.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Nope. Because I'm tired of the drama.

There's no need for these kind of threads. No need to dig it all up just so you can get your piece of vengeance pie when Zimmerman never even looked at you, let alone hurt you.

Let the man rest in peace. His death isn't an excuse for a personal vendetta.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

then take your tired arse somewhere to go take a nap. this is breaking news reply to the subject matter or stop trying to deflate the importance of this potential legal precedent.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Zimmerman is in jail, awaiting sentencing.

What more can they do to him?

You are beating a dead horse.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

naa but u trying to make glue in my thread ima go ahead and report this for moderation cus 4 replies with no input but "asking for it all to go away" dont do blind justice well.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
NOPE seems like YOU want to perpetuate the lie of the racism. You want to carry the torch of BS to feel proud or is it just that you are as they say around these parts a shill for monetary gain! He was speaking about his own "race"

If that's the case and you have used the N word EVER you are a hypocrite and need to sit down and the thread deleted!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Lol Zimmerman is Hispanic. Thats like my Black/Vietnamese wife being called racist for speaking against her own.

Thats like me saying (and I say this all the time) I can't stand old white guys.

The racist comments were about Mexicans. He also supposedly had pictures with diverse friends.

Zimmerman said the page was for a client, so it is up to ones self to decide right now whether or not he is telling the truth. Until the truth comes out and then we all know.

The article sounds very bias against Zimmerman. And says that Martin was painted in a bad light by his social outlet page. So this is just an over opinionated rant, on a subject where all the facts have not been put on the table.

This does not prove that Zimmerman was racist against blacks. He just does not like the Mexican thugs he has had to deal with.

But lets just keep bringing up racism like our great leader intended.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

naa but u trying to make glue in my thread ima go ahead and report this for moderation cus 4 replies with no input but "asking for it all to go away" dont do blind justice well.

Go ahead. The mods already closed one Zimmerman thread down because of exactly the same things I'm saying. Blind justice? HE'S IN JAIL! HE'S GOING TO BE SENTENCED! THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO BE DONE! Blind justice my butt...

Using his death to start fights is the opposite of respecting the dead, man. You should be ashamed.
edit on CWednesdaypm545420f20America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Wow dude that was pretty harsh. This has nothing to do with legal proceedings. Its about ones personal views on racism. IMO

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Matter of fact when my wife whom is back says it then she should have to stand trial to huh! Well according to you at least this is a really dumb ass thread! That post on yahoo was a really dumb ass post

And you are rather blind to the fact they are using that load of nothing to divide people!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

thats why the younger blacks are so upset and conducting mob violence attacks in retaliation

Are you seriously justifying mob violence and brutal attacks on people that have nothing to do with this situation? Yea, that really makes a lot of sense

An injustice happened, guess I'll go beat the crap out of the next random white people I run into. What the hell is wrong with people.
edit on 2-5-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

reply to post by alfa1

i know your not asking me to make sense of a neurosis such as racism.

Ummm, well in this case, your Myspace page, he only describes Mexicans. Is describing someone as a Mexican racist? Fact is Zimmerman is 1/2 Latino, Peruvian to be exact (from his mother), and 1/2 white (father). So is it racist if a Peruvian describes Mexicans in any way? Lets be honest, people of all races commit crimes and clearly there is a huge problem in Mexico right now because of the cartels. Are there Mexicans who will rob you? Yes. Are there black people who will rob you? Yes. Are there white people who will rob you? Yes. I could go on but you get the idea. Reading his rant I'm not picking up on real racism. From the sounds of it he was living in the hood and doesn't miss it at all. Too bad the article doesn't provide any real context to his ranting

They can try to use this Myspace page against him but I doubt he and his lawyer are worried.

Btw, I'm so sick of this case. Zimmerman is the new Casey Anthony. Stop wasting your time with this garbage.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't see a racist. I see an honest man who is tired of violent, no-life, hoodlum thugs who steal and vandalize the property of others because they're too pussy to make an honest living.

These type of people can be any race, but in his case, they were Mexican. So how's that racist? He's just calling it like it is.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Considering he's about to be a convicted murderer, I doubt a racist page is going to do much...

I mean, he's already screwed. It isn't easy to get much further than that.
edit on CWednesdaypm222225f25America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Ausar

Nope. Because I'm tired of the drama.

There's no need for these kind of threads. No need to dig it all up just so you can get your piece of vengeance pie when Zimmerman never even looked at you, let alone hurt you.

Let the man rest in peace. His death isn't an excuse for a personal vendetta.

If you're tired of the drama... leave.

I'm betting Trayvon's parents are tired of missing their child....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join