It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmermans crude myspace page from 2005 uncovered

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRichards

the courts are going to take it how the prosecution and defense presents it not how they want!

if u read the article you would see that his defense forced him to delete his other myspace account with the handle datniggyt. thats tampering with evidence; theres no tellin now unless there is a cache of what he said then, but as a prosecutor it would be irrelevant if they use the racial profiling angle as his comments alone on mexicans prove he has racist pathologies and make it possible for further examination of his killing of the child being the act of negligent racial profiling.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
In actuality none of us should bring up any one of us have seen the myspace page. Have you OP?

I'm not saying this is a hoax or false. I'm saying we don't know all of the facts so we are all assuming at the moment.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Besides, the page is 7 years old.

Who takes anything seriously after that amount of time? I mean, really...

link   
reply to post by Ausar

So if they already have enough evidence to charge him, then all this does is just ad on top of that. Nothing more. Its not the ground breaking evidence they need to convict him. They have that already. T

hey know he killed him. They know he did it in bad judgement and he should have not have been there and it would have not happened.

You want racial justice. That is what this is about. Not the fact that Zimmerman was going to get away with it and now we have truth that condemns him.

The man is condemned. No need to search farther. Besides for your own personal means.

link   

actually thats not how american justice works; yes none of the jury should be made aware of this, yet: but thats out the window his lawyer already used social media to present the child as a thug and to strengthen his clients perception. this is a major issue for law and something people who play politics with law fail to see in their folly: if justice blind like u making her the defendants and plaintiffs are not.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

I don't think they are about to release a known murderer. It's clear his actions were not justified, it's clear the public will go batcrap crazy if he's found innocent, so the worst thing they can do is to let him go.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar

i hope everyone accepted he was racist thats why the younger blacks are so upset and conducting mob violence attacks in retaliation to failed criminal justice;because his racism and act of racist profiling is apparent in the case.

Isn't it pretty common that racism is alive and well in areas were gangs thrive? Blacks hate the Mexicans and Whites, Whites hate the Blacks and Mexicans, Mexicans hate the Blacks and Whites...

The question is just where would Zimmerman stand? He seems about as Spanish as one could get without having two Spanish parents, but mannerisms and everything seems to follow that culture quite well for him. So if he is bashing on Mexicans isn't that about the same as young blacks calling each other niggas?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

reply to post by Starchild23

naa but u trying to make glue in my thread ima go ahead and report this for moderation cus 4 replies with no input but "asking for it all to go away" dont do blind justice well.

Go ahead. The mods already closed one Zimmerman thread down because of exactly the same things I'm saying. Blind justice? HE'S IN JAIL! HE'S GOING TO BE SENTENCED! THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO BE DONE! Blind justice my butt...

Using his death to start fights is the opposite of respecting the dead, man. You should be ashamed.
edit on CWednesdaypm545420f20America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

Just FYI he is not in jail he is out on bail and he has not been convicted of anything so he is not awaiting sentencing he is awaiting trial.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

u never sat in a court preceding engaged in a mock debate or trial or ever studied how a court system functions regarding what you say. go study more and dont come back ignorant. if zimm is racist which its obvious he is; like most of you respondents, and you exercised your right to lay in front of the "stand your ground" law by using racial profiling to murder a child, if florida does not have a racial profiling statute his guilt would set precedence for one. if he is innocent in court his innocence will set precedent in the same courts he is tried that is it legal to racially profile and then "stand your ground". you all act like i didnt present all that in plain detail over and over but u all gloss over it like either way its ineffectual.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Then his lawyers should be held accountable for their shotty tactics.

The MSM tried to use old photos of Martin to cover up his thuggish image. Was that ok?

So it's fine that it can be done for Martin but not Zimmerman?

I see a tie in that situation. They were both thuggish. They were both put in a soft light by their lawyers but Martin had help from the president and the MSM.

So IMO I see no difference and it changes nothing about his conviction. Just Opinion on his character.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Dude I've read some of your posts and your logic is way flawed and I actually think you are racist by some of the things you have said. You make it seem as though it's okay for black people to beat on random white people because some half white person killed a black person. But wait, what if the half white person had been wronged by some black people? Does that make what he did justified? By your logic it would seem so! And then round and round it goes!

I mean there are innocent white people that are being hurt right, so then can't other random white people take offense at that and start beating on some innocent black people? And then because more black people get hurt they in turn go and beat on some other white people!!!!

Do you not see that this crap is utterly, utterly senseless? Do you not see how this goes round and round and round until everyone is beating on everyone? It's the craziest mentality I've ever heard!

It only serves to help the STATE! They can say, see! These people need to be RULED! They can not control themselves and are only full of HATE! Is this the world you want to live in? Is this the world you want your kids to live in?

Did you know that even trayvons MUM said she believed it was an accident? She said that she believes it got out of control and zimmerman couldn't take it back! Listen to the kids mother dude seriously! She is talking real sense here! It seems like you really just want to stir the pot, and you are not the only one at it!

Can't we just STOP? Can't we just UNITE in the hope that something like this never happens again? Can't we just see it as 1 man killed another in a tragic situation that got out of control? Can't we spread some love and some regret? What is it exactly that you want?

Any way I really didn't want to get involved in this thread as I just don't see it going anywhere. But I just wanted to offer you an olive branch really as a HUMAN BEING. From one human being to another I wish you the best! I wish that we can all see the error in our logic. I know you might think I'm some sort of hippy and that what I'm saying is cliché. But really as a human being I would really find it refreshing if you could try to stop more violence rather than justify it and perpetuate it.

In other words I love you because you are a human being and we are all beautiful in our own way. We really need to start seeing that! To me skin colour is about as important as hair colour or eye colour!

I truly hope you take my comment in the spirit for which it was meant.

Just for the record I'm not a hippy or religious or an airy fairy all loving nerd. I just want this to STOP!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

So you don't trust the courts?

Why not make this thread about your distrust of the justice system, instead of starting all of this ruckus?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

while your opinion is valid to people who value them the content of what you say is too overarching and broad for me to accept u sayin in my thread. u have not added anything of merit to the subject matter of the thread. you can pm other users how you agree with them if you refuse to address the content of the subject.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

an airy fairy all loving nerd.

If I was an airy fairy all loving nerd, would you have a problem with that?

Or if I was a hippy?

Just making a point here. Don't add a stereotypical comment at the end of a peaceful post.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by Starchild23

naa but u trying to make glue in my thread ima go ahead and report this for moderation cus 4 replies with no input but "asking for it all to go away" dont do blind justice well.

Go ahead. The mods already closed one Zimmerman thread down because of exactly the same things I'm saying. Blind justice? HE'S IN JAIL! HE'S GOING TO BE SENTENCED! THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO BE DONE! Blind justice my butt...

Using his death to start fights is the opposite of respecting the dead, man. You should be ashamed.
edit on CWednesdaypm545420f20America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

Just FYI he is not in jail he is out on bail and he has not been convicted of anything so he is not awaiting sentencing he is awaiting trial.

Just FYI he has been convicted by everyone that has decided he is guilty before waiting to see what happens at court! Hell he is already tried convected and they are just waiting to hang!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

im going to ask u one more time; because a thread and threads like this need not be shut down untill you learn how to respect the people on these forums: stop putting words into around or associated with what i say in your replies without documentation or add to the subject of the original topic and its presented links. since u already have im going to ignore u now.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Now this is just a mud slinging argument. I'm going to stay as ignorant as I darn well please.
I don't give a flying SUV what the courts do with the info. He will pay for what he did. easy as that.

Now I'm glad that you are more intelligent than me and that you have expressed this. Now I can
respect what you have to say. Now I will listen and I wont speak thru anger.

Our good friend sarcasm.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Thankfully, in my area, black and whites and mexicans and chinese and native americans all eat at the same table...

And you know what? We call each other "brother".

I'm sick of this racist bullcrap. Get over yourselves. This is EXACTLY what TPTB want. Divide and conquer.

Jesus H Christ...grow up, all of you. You're no better than anyone else, and unless we get along, we're all screwed.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

dont know u and if your such the vanguard to know myself why havent you addressed these sentiments in the proper threads. your act of derailing the nature of this legal case and what this breaking news means to the prosecution and defense regarding an issue that is beyond just the child as justice is is stupid poor and in no way kin to how i am. so i doubt u know anything about me or my post; i bet what u said is conjecture on the part of me being purple and having a black face to direct your angst at.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

while your opinion is valid to people who value them the content of what you say is too overarching and broad for me to accept u sayin in my thread. u have not added anything of merit to the subject matter of the thread. you can pm other users how you agree with them if you refuse to address the content of the subject.

He directly addressed the content actually.......

You just refused to answer his question.........and instead directed him to talk to someone else....

Instead of engaging YOU in direct debate on a thread YOU posted.......

Youve been on ATS a long time, you should know this forum is open to all and not just those who agree with you.....

If you wish your viewpoint to have more merit , i suggest engaging in open and honest dialog to do so......

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join