It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama addresses the camera, no troops allowed!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Floydshayvious
You're welcome - we gotta be a little nicer to each other on here regardless of opinion. I love this site but it gets so friggin HEATED. :\

I saw that response of yours and started digging and did find it (on youtube!). I thought it looked odd too at first, then I noticed a few shadow movements and wanted to see more. Not saying there ISNT something to be suspicious about - I don't know WHAT to believe these days, lol.
Can you post the video that you're talking about, or is it the CNN one I posted? I'd like to have one that doesn't cut away to a news anchor when he walks between the vehicles.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Yes, certainly. Had to look it up again (not sure how to embed).

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Nevermind, I found it.

So, the green screen question is now answered. But, is he in Afghanistan during this speech, that is the question.

I'm not doubting that he didn't go to Afghanistan, I'm just wondering if that's where he was during this speech.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
I think most journalists and news media folk do this every day. Not sure why it matters.

Do you really think presidents give their speeches from the oval office? Those speeches Bush gave always looked fake.

What do you all want?

Would you like the pres to roll down the street in a convertible near a grassy knoll?

Seriously.

This thread is dillusional.

It is called security.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

i was watching the news live when they started.. and they were just showing the podium and the backdrop
for like 20 seconds while the abc anchor kept talking

i distinctly saw obama walk up from behind the jeeps and in between them

but the video posted only shows his last couple steps to the podium so it would look suspicious and get all u conspiracy nuts panties in a bunch lol

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by superballs
reply to post by Manhater

i was watching the news live when they started.. and they were just showing the podium and the backdrop
for like 20 seconds while the abc anchor kept talking

i distinctly saw obama walk up from behind the jeeps and in between them

but the video posted only shows his last couple steps to the podium so it would look suspicious and get all u conspiracy nuts panties in a bunch lol
Check out the last vid I posted.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

There are definitely guns in that pic. Can't you see the soldier on the far right rear with loooong rifle? And in the front, young woman looks like she has a gun holster on the right back of her pants, unless it is a radio.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by jollyjollyjolly

Obama does what he "thinks" a president should do.

That's what every president has to do.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Nevermind, I found it.

So, the green screen question is now answered. But, is he in Afghanistan during this speech, that is the question.

I'm not doubting that he didn't go to Afghanistan, I'm just wondering if that's where he was during this speech.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

I still say FAKE.... the truck on the left looks like a cardboard cutout....

Yes you can walk into a green screen with editing...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Kawika,

Thanks for putting the video up, I never get tired of watching it.

Go Ron Paul

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I concur, this is a Green Screen.
This is nothing more than smoke and mirrors, mask/persona s*it that will persuade certain people that he is genuine in his ideals, opinions, plansa and intentions.
Thank GOD I aint American (and I truly wish all you constitutionalists out there the very best in terms of boldness, grace and favour).

UK heading this way and I aint loving it....need to find a safe place to run and hide.
SOON

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It's ALL a hologram! I was just waiting for 2pac to walk out and join him!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucius Driftwood
Watch the beginning and end of this video then tell me it is a green screen.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toolatetotalk
Was this before or after the car bomb went off in the city?

The car bomb went off after Obama had left.....

Convenient isn't it?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
I still say FAKE.... the truck on the left looks like a cardboard cutout....

Yes you can walk into a green screen with editing...

Sure, but where is the editing? The camera never leaves him. Now, what are you suggesting, that he was standing in front of a green screen, then they filmed him walking between the same exact vehicles later and spliced it together? Why would they do that? Why not film the entire thing in front of the vehicles???

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by Lucius Driftwood
Watch the beginning and end of this video then tell me it is a green screen.

Holy crap!!

I missed the speech but that background looks so fake. Even the podium looks fake to me when he moves his hands. You can see what looks like a pixelation issue over his left shoulder with the jacket and the truck in the background.

I am not going to say green screen, blue screen or a hologram. I am not going to claim anything at all. I will say that if this was a UFO video, I would be screaming fake!!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The story here is his negotiating directly with the Taliban a group who mainly slaughter other Muslims to control them with fear. A group that considers women personal property. A group that straps bombs to children as young as 7 to blow up their fellow citizens. What kind of leader enters into talks with psychotic killers?

Then a few hours later in answer to Obama, they blow up more civilians, mostly children. That was their answer to Obama.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady

That is definitely a green screen

When you have watched as many low budget Syfy flims as i have, you can pretty much tell when you're looking at green screen effects.

Yes he is using a green screen and i doubt he is in afghanistan. Telling the "soliders" not to show is a joke. If he went to afghanistan our troops would probably shoot him on sight.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady

That is definitely a green screen

I think so. The shadow from his head is casting a shadow on his left shoulder (facing him, the shoulder on your right), the shadows in the photo behind him clearly project leftwards in the opposite direction. could be multiple light sources but I find it odd that all light sources in the background point in one direction while the light on him
(having the same luminosity and ostensible depth) casts a light shadow to his left.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Do you think this is real?

With technology today you can fool anyone... Obama has already fooled everyone with his fake Birth Certificate.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join