It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama addresses the camera, no troops allowed!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
BUT.... I did see the Roadrunner run through a tunnel that was painted on the side of a solid rock mountain while Wile E Coyote only runs into the mountain. Swear its true! Cross my eyes.
You have a point. Maybe this is ACME tech?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

simple video editing...anyone can do it...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by C13R1C
reply to post by brock78

Oh really now? Would you like to be thousands of miles from home in harm's way doing things that bring your moral fiber into question?

Like what? What are they doing that would make them fear for their souls? (bringing moral fiber into question)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

simple video editing...anyone can do it...
No, you can't have a live video in front of a green screen then turn around and walk through the green screen while the camera is on you the whole time.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by whatwasthat

Ha, What a great ad. I think it is the silly smile that did him in...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Skip to 12 minutes at this video and watch the ending. He walks through the vehicles.

edit on 2-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i think its intentional that the green screen is obvious.

by that i mean they know you know. and it dosnt matter, because no one is trying to trick us into believing he is actually at those scenes.

when he says "i am at XXXXX" it could mean a studio or bunker location at XXXXX. not at a podium in the middle of the base's parking lot lol

im as paranoid as the half of you, but sometimes i think you all read between the lines on a blank sheet of paper.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well if you were Obama and in Afghanistan would you want to be out in the open?

Hes not really like by our troops and even less buy the Afghans so the chance for someone

to pop him a new one between the eyes is a likely thing.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

sure you can.... this is 2012...plus I saw the vid cut and got to Wolf.
The vid is as fake as his birth certificate! You probably think Obama is American too? People like you need to stop voting and leave the country!!!!

edit on 2-5-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Bisman
i think its intentional that the green screen is obvious.
It's not a frickin green screen!!! WTH is wrong with people? Did you watch it live? You'll see him walk through the vehicles behind him. Now, was it on a sound stage or something? I don't know. But, IT WAS NOT in front of a green screen.

link   
reply to post by imitator

It is so obviously not a fake but you're a birther so everything you believe is fake. Just the way it is.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

ACME something.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

sure you can.... this is 2012. that vid is as fake as his birth certificate! You probably think Obama is American too? People like you need to stop voting and leave the country!!!!
Now I'm not sure if you're trolling or being serious.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What is this about now? Green screens or fear of armed troops?

As much as I think all presidents are mere puppets - you can find the full video with a little google digging. He does walk out and back between the two armored trucks.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Floydshayvious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

I think it was his name. Dukakas VS Bush. Bush sounds so much nicer.....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

sure you can.... this is 2012. that vid is as fake as his birth certificate! You probably think Obama is American too? People like you need to stop voting and leave the country!!!!
If you are being serious, do you have any examples where a person is standing in front of a green screen, turns around and walks into the green screen with the camera on him the whole time?

EDIT: Oh, and the live version did not cut and go to Wolf, well not the one I was watching. Maybe it did on CNN, but not other stations. The version I saw was fluid, no cuts.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

I think you are being intentionally dense. It is not a screen of any color. He walks between the trucks and casts a shadow on the truck tires as he passes. He was there.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Floydshayvious
As much as I think all presidents are mere puppets - you can find the full video with a little google digging. He does walk out and back between the two armored trucks.
Pretty much agree with you here. Also, thanks for supporting that he did indeed walk between and behind those vehicles.

I already admitted earlier that when I first saw this video last night, I thought it was a green screen too. My co-worker even said, "He's not in Afghanistan," and I said, "Yeah, I know, it looks fake..." but then at the end he walks through the vehicles, and I was like, "Oh."

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think most journalists and news media folk do this every day. Not sure why it matters.

Do you really think presidents give their speeches from the oval office? Those speeches Bush gave always looked fake.

What do you all want?

Would you like the pres to roll down the street in a convertible near a grassy knoll?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You're welcome - we gotta be a little nicer to each other on here regardless of opinion. I love this site but it gets so friggin HEATED. :\

I saw that response of yours and started digging and did find it (on youtube!). I thought it looked odd too at first, then I noticed a few shadow movements and wanted to see more. Not saying there ISNT something to be suspicious about - I don't know WHAT to believe these days, lol.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join