Obama addresses the camera, no troops allowed!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Can they have a shadow in the green/blue screen video that is timed to correspond with his exit?

I know nothing of the business, and I saw someone in the business say this is not a green screen because of the shadow. I know nothing of the tech., but if you can have green screens that are videos, then timing the shadow would be simple enough.

It's just weird.
edit on 2-5-2012 by UltraDOSEcious because: typo

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I posted this earlier in the thread by Hydroman...wanted to share here:

While watching this "live" last evening, I too wondered. Someone (thank you crazydaisy) said that to them it looked surreal. That's the word I was looking for. I have just watched again, the original video from OP, in the highest HD that it was uploaded, of a 42 inch screen. To me, after the zoom-in, the background looks like a photograph. Again, to me, that's what it looks like, but only after the zoom. The other thing that catches my eye...look at his left arm during the whole time it's zoomed. It seems to be...pixelated...for lack of a better word. You can see like jagged edges.

I'm not saying "green screen", but something just ain't right with this. I even watched the last few seconds again to see if I could see his feet under the truck as he walked by, and yes, I did. But the zoomed part, just doesn't sit well.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Watch this video and tell me it couldn't be faked.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Well that's kind of disturbing.

If they really did want to pull off project blue beam, they could do it easily, and most people would be none the wiser.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by Tippys Dad

I was unaware that we had to respect ANYONE who didn't deserve our respect.

Is it expected of a child to respect his abusive adulterating father?

Where I come from,
Respect is earned not given.
My respect isn't free, you have to work for it.
When he earns my respect I will surely give it to him.

I doubt very much that anyone here cares what it takes to earn your respect. This thread is not about you, it is another phony balony political thread masquerading as a retarded conspiracy theory which is completely debunked by the large number of Afghan-deployed US Troops who are witnesses to the Presidents visit yesterday in this video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
And this....from 2008.....imagine how good it is now.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Hmm, no troops allowed, OP?

Straight from Army.mil:
President Obama thanks service members in Afghanistan

Here's what I really don't get about posts like this - Consider first this fact: Obama was at Bagram Air Field in Afghanistan. Bagram Air Field has loads of military vehicles. In even takes the occasional mortar round from Taliban insurgents in the area. So it's an active base, loaded with military personnel and military vehicles. Any disputes yet? No? So moving on, we have the OP claiming that Obama then used green screen to fake being in front of military vehicles. And WHY would he have to fake being there when HE WAS ACTUALLY THERE?

Clearly not a case of "green screen" and clearly not a case of "no troops allowed" - but a big case of idiocy. And from the right-wingers, a big case of hypocrisy.

Still wondering why so many delusional posters feel he had to "fake" being at a military base when he was at a REAL military base?

"He rented a sound stage", or "He was green-screened in front of those humvees" - LOL. What, the real Bagram Air Field wasn't good enough? The same hanger he addressed the troops in is the same hanger he gave his televised speech in. And yes, the United States Military really does have Humvees, no need for CGI fakery.

Image after image as well as a live broadcast from Bagram show that not only did Obama meet and greet with the troops during his address, but no CGI was used during the televised speech - he walked right between those vehicles some are saying was a painted backdrop/green screen.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by jollyjollyjolly

Obama does what he "thinks" a president should do.

He's play-acting.

This was nothing more than fodder for future campaign commercials.

Obama disgusts me so deeply I can't stand to watch him or listen to him.

It's like that old joke: "When can you tell if a lawyer is lying?"

Answer: "Are his lips moving?"

It really sickens me to think he will probably be re-elected. I suspect TPTB have assured him another 4 years. That's why he was assuring Russian President Medvedev he could change the terms AFTER the election.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
come on, you should be proud that he flew over there... your expectations are too high.. This is a Prez which has no time for golf, fun, or holidays...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Well, he sure wasn't lying when he said that there would be change. Most people ended up with nothing BUT change...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

has anyone noticed the shadow on the tire of the truck to his left during the 1st couple of footsteps he takes?

it appears he is casting a shadow, but on a tire or on a screen?

the shadows on his suit torso change as he walks forwards too....

is it possible to determine if this is fake or not by analysing these shadows...?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
what the funk is going on here?

why is he pretending as if he is outside?

How stupid do they think the people are if they think they will believe this crap?

Where the hell is he going at the end of the video? He is walking into a wall?

WHAT THE DAM HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

Am I being punked? Did the POTUS just try to fool the people with that pathetic attempt at theater??

Here is a tip to the last of the sane people in America.....GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE. FAST!!!!

Im serious, If the government think the majority of the population are too retarded to tell the difference between a live broadcast and an obviously staged performance like that. You are all in a thousand times more trouble than you even realize.

Man If I lived in the states I would be hauling arse out of there as fast as I could pack my bags.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Hmm, no troops allowed, OP?

Straight from Army.mil:
President Obama thanks service members in Afghanistan

Here's what I really don't get about posts like this - Consider first this fact: Obama was at Bagram Air Field in Afghanistan. Bagram Air Field has loads of military vehicles. In even takes the occasional mortar round from Taliban insurgents in the area. So it's an active base, loaded with military personnel and military vehicles. Any disputes yet? No? So moving on, we have the OP claiming that Obama then used green screen to fake being in front of military vehicles. And WHY would he have to fake being there when HE WAS ACTUALLY THERE?

Clearly not a case of "green screen" and clearly not a case of "no troops allowed" - but a big case of idiocy. And from the right-wingers, a big case of hypocrisy.

Still wondering why so many delusional posters feel he had to "fake" being at a military base when he was at a REAL military base?

"He rented a sound stage", or "He was green-screened in front of those humvees" - LOL. What, the real Bagram Air Field wasn't good enough? The same hanger he addressed the troops in is the same hanger he gave his televised speech in. And yes, the United States Military really does have Humvees, no need for CGI fakery.

Image after image as well as a live broadcast from Bagram show that not only did Obama meet and greet with the troops during his address, but no CGI was used during the televised speech - he walked right between those vehicles some are saying was a painted backdrop/green screen.

No way was that outside.

The sound and lighting is waaaaaaaaaay off.

Im not saying he wasnt at a military base.

What I AM saying is he wasnt OUTSIDE a military base in that video. There is no way in hell that was not digital blue screen. If you believe that I feel sorry for you.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jollyjollyjolly
During the presidential address, troops were not allowed to be in the same area as the president.

and your point is?

why should he go near the troops?

a bunch of them not that long ago got drunk and murdered some local families , kids , women. why would you let sick psycho's near the President.
rt.com...

The US government has created an insane evil army that it can't control anymore. Why would they let them near the President.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Liked the photos.

2nd line.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
why is he pretending as if he is outside?

How stupid do they think the people are if they think they will believe this crap?
Couldn't he be in some kind of hangar?

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
Where the hell is he going at the end of the video? He is walking into a wall?
I asked the same question when I first saw him walk away during the live broadcast.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Couldn't it be easy to prove or disprove he was actually there? Anybody here know any military personnel in Bagram?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So those troops behind him, around him, and in front of him were holograms?

And all those troops he shaked hands with were paid actors?

A President and Commander in Chief, of the United States visits his troops?

Shameful!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanats

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by Tippys Dad

I was unaware that we had to respect ANYONE who didn't deserve our respect.

Is it expected of a child to respect his abusive adulterating father?

Where I come from,
Respect is earned not given.
My respect isn't free, you have to work for it.
When he earns my respect I will surely give it to him.

I doubt very much that anyone here cares what it takes to earn your respect. This thread is not about you, it is another phony balony political thread masquerading as a retarded conspiracy theory which is completely debunked by the large number of Afghan-deployed US Troops who are witnesses to the Presidents visit yesterday in this video:

www.youtube.com...

My post was a reply to another post but thank you.
I feel so emabarassed now.
I literally thought that this whole thread was about me and what it took to earn my respect.
I have to admit, I also thought that everyone cared what it took to earn my respect.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention and letting me know what this thread is about.
If, in the future I say something that you don't approve of I would highly appreciate it if you would
let me know so I don't keep making the same mistake.

Also, I was unaware that this particular conspiracy theory suffered from downs syndrome.
This is the more commonly accepted phrase now, as it is less offensive to people with the disorder.
I find most of the conspiracy theories here at ATS to be very intellectual and intelligent.
It saddens me to know that I have participated in one that has a low IQ yet I also want to be careful not to offend the theory or call it names. I don't want to hurt the threads feelings.

I guess this also means that I have a low IQ.
Now I feel even more embarassed.
You have givin me much to ponder.
Thank you for your contribution to this thread.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well, this wouldn't be the first time he has been accused of this and the last such accusation was due to a speech made fairly recently, towards the end of 2011:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

"President Obama in 'video trick' weekly address
Watch the video of President Obama's weekly internet address that led some observers to suggest that the US leader was in fact sat in front of a 'green screen' and not a car production line in Detroit
9:43PM BST 18 Oct 2011
Experts in video effects said Mr Obama's talk on boosting employment had actually been recorded in front of a neutral "green screen" and the factory background filled in later.

They said the edges around the president's head and shoulders were too sharp.

"The shot is obviously a composite and a 'weatherman quality' one," one professional in the field told BigGovernment website. "President Obama doesn't blend into the scene at all."

The White House denied the accusations."

I have to say, both videos show that the President seems superimposed over the background image. The actual outline of his body in front of the background looks visible, not like a normal picture or image with a person in the foreground. Also, if you look behind his right shoulder and up a little bit at the beginning of the video (the video I posted, not the OP), part of the image looks wavy or oddly pixelated, but that could be a normal occurrence that I don't understand, since I'm not an expert at this sort of thing.

Do we have any videos or images of other presidents that show the same thing? It would be interesting to go back and see if this is the case, if it is an Obama-thing or if it is a President-thing. Hey, at least it's not a video of him driving a car with a fake background, like 50s & 60s beach movies, or most all old movies, for that matter
edit on 3-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join