It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banks Cooperating With Each Other and Police to Track Occupy Protesters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

You're a gun guy, you should get this!

I hate all guns…that aren’t in my hands!

Whatever their agenda is, it's going to play out whether we are mealy mouthed or whether we're smashing every window in sight. We chose to not lay down and take it.

…and you’ll play right into their hands because you DON’T HAVE THE NUMBERS to accomplish the mission!

I think you gun guys always say something like "From my cold dead hands"? We won't be violent but we won't get out of the way of their authoritarian agenda, so I say...They will only take my liberty from my cold dead hands.

I’m with on the ‘from my cold dead hands’ bit and I’m sure OWS WILL BE the catalyst for THE EVENT that will take place…my point.

The problem is that some of us are still holding out hope for this coming election!!!! If things don’t change after the POTUS is dethroned then I’ll be ready for some HOPE AND CHANGE myself!!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

OWS polarizes the rest of America,when they lump certain groups,into the haves and the have nots........

I can only assume this line was sarcastic, seeing as you followed it with such a shining example of polarization that has a much longer history than OWS......

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I'm afraid he won't be dethroned, he's become the champion of psycho-capitalism. Yes I just made a new word lol. It's a good word too.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

I think if you read my posts,in this thread,you will see where I stand......

Heres some more brilliant sarcasm for you.......

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
…and you’ll play right into their hands because you DON’T HAVE THE NUMBERS to accomplish the mission!

[...]

The problem is that some of us are still holding out hope for this coming election!!!! If things don’t change after the POTUS is dethroned then I’ll be ready for some HOPE AND CHANGE myself!!

You do realize that OWSers are just people exactly like you who simply had a shorter fuse for giving up on elections, right? And that if you gave up that same silly misguided "hope" that got Obama elected in the first place, there WOULD be numbers great enough to make a difference, right?

In your scenario, you'll be laughing at the OWSers being taken down this spring and summer, then wondering why no one is around to help you make that "change" when you're finally ready for it this fall. Romney's not going to save us, man, and Ron Paul will never get the nomination, delegates or not. It's over. Let's band together while we still can. You don't need to join OWS, but don't stand idly by hoping yet another election is going to change things. Let's all wake up and put our boots on.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Our police are indeed militarized, but this should have never been a surprise to anyone of us. Police are not constitutionally mandated executive law enforcers. They are not duly elected by the people and because of this these administrative agencies have come to believe that they have a comfortable buffer from constitutional restraint. It is an imprudent belief that is more founded on the ignorance of we the people than any point of law. These employees of administrative agencies rely heavily upon the ignorance of the people in order to have their free speech zones, credentialism and other abrogations and derogation's of unalienable rights.

However, it is not hopeless. I have been long insisting that one of the solutions to reigning in this police state is for we the people to begin asserting our inherent political power and turning to constitutionally mandated executive law enforcement, i.e. Sheriff's. If a police officer has violated a persons unalienable right(s) it is pointless to "call his watch commander" and file a complaint. It is much stronger to instead go to your local or county Sheriff and file a verified complaint. When someone files a verified complaint, what they are doing is swearing under penalty of perjury that the accused has actually committed a crime. This is to prevent the frivolous "dropping of dimes" that so often happens with administrative agencies, where an anonymous caller can simply make a phone call to a police department claiming a crime is being committed or has been committed and the administrative agents use this weightless accusation as an excuse for "reasonable cause". Filing a verified complaint puts the onerous of proving guilt upon the one filing the complaint.

When a verified complaint is filed this forces the Sheriff, the District Attorney's Office, and the courts to act. The Sheriff is bound by law to arrest the one accused of a crime, in this case the police officer who trampled over that persons right(s), and regardless of how sympathetic they may be to the police officer the Sheriff cannot lawfully decline to act upon that complaint.

I live in a County where the Sheriff's are notoriously corrupt in many ways, and yet, I have personal experience of insisting that a police officer call the Sheriff's when I am being unlawfully detained. Most of my experience is where the police officer backs off, but a few times they complied with my request and I watched a Deputy Sheriff explain to the police officer why they could not detain me. More recently, I had a friend contact me to tell me of an experience he had, (not with police but with a doctor) where he was assaulted by a doctor who believed my friend was "scamming the system". My friend remembered my many lectures about not wasting your time calling the police in such a matter and instead call the Sheriff's.

My friend did exactly this and when the Deputy arrived it did not go down exactly as I indicated it would go down. The Deputy was very courteous and certainly believed that my friend had a right to have the doctor sign off on his disability request, but also told my friend that the doctor had not committed any crime so he couldn't just arrest him. My friend got frustrated but the Deputy (God Bless him) calmly explained to my friend that it seemed to him that what my friend really wanted was this disability claim signed by the doctor and he asked my friend that if he could get the doctor to do so, would this satisfy my friend. My friend told him yes and so...

Here is where my friend was a bit confused and thinking that I really didn't know what I was talking about even though he got the sympathy he wanted from the Deputy. He thought I was full of it in terms of assault and how a verified complaint would force the Sheriff to act.

....the Deputy went to the doctor and asked him to sign the claim. The doctor refused so the Deputy told this doctor that if he did not sign the claim that he would be compelled by verified complaint to take him to jail to face charges of assault in court....

Not exactly how I described it going down, but my friend realized I was not full of it.

...both my friend, and I believe the Deputy saw no reason to jam up a doctor over a dispute like this and so he wisely convinced my friend to let him act as a diplomat. When the Deputy saw his diplomacy wasn't working, the crime he told my friend didn't exist, suddenly existed.

Please can go along way. Please with a gun goes a lot further.

Use the Sheriff's to file verified complaints against criminal thugs who've broken their oath of office in order to trample over peoples rights and bring them to justice.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I'm afraid he won't be dethroned, he's become the champion of psycho-capitalism

Ya….ME TOO!!

Yes I just made a new word lol. It's a good word too.

I think that is a good adjective…I get it. As long as you use “psycho” or “crony” or whatever before the word “capitalism” then it’s OK because the BS we’ve ALL SEEN sure as HELL isn’t CAPITALISM!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

.....but that was your first (and only) post in this thread.

If it's sarcasm, my bad; if it's not, hey, whatevs.

(But your second cartoon is awesome, because it so easily works by flipping the left cell with the right one and replacing "Rich guys stink" with "No more bailouts", and replace "Lower taxes, cut spending" with the witch-doctor Obama sign.
)
edit on 30-4-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You do realize that OWSers are just people exactly like you who simply had a shorter fuse for giving up on elections, right?

YUP!! I think I made that point!

And that if you gave up that same silly misguided "hope" that got Obama elected in the first place, there WOULD be numbers great enough to make a difference, right?

NO…the numbers came about BECAUSE OF Obama…he was the proverbial “straw” that broke the camel’s back.

In your scenario, you'll be laughing at the OWSers being taken down this spring and summer, then wondering why no one is around to help you make that "change" when you're finally ready for it this fall.

On the contrary, SIR, I’m the one trying to get OWS to see the error in their ways and wake them up! If they would think this through they would actual conduct PEACEFUL protest and not be sucked into a battle they will inevitably lose!

Romney's not going to save us, man, and Ron Paul will never get the nomination, delegates or not. It's over. Let's band together while we still can. You don't need to join OWS, but don't stand idly by hoping yet another election is going to change things. Let's all wake up and put our boots on.

Like I said…wait until after the elections! It’s not just the presidential throne up for grabs! Congress holds the power of the people (if they do their jobs). If the power in congress doesn’t change hands then there’s NO HOPE for the rest of us (the one’s holding out right now)! Give it a few months before you get baited into a battle you can’t win! I can assure you the numbers will be there after November if the tide doesn’t turn!

link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

.....but that was your first (and only) post in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess my pictures,captivated you,into not seeing the rest of the thread......

All good brother..........

link   

We do not propose to say that there shall be no rich men. We do not ask to divide the wealth. We only propose that, when one man gets more than he and his children and children's children can spend or use in their lifetimes, that then we shall say that such person has his share. That means that a few million dollars is the limit to what any one man can own."

Huey Long in 1934

They've got a set of Republican waiters on one side and a set of Democratic waiters on the other side, but no matter which set of waiters brings you the dish, the legislative grub is all prepared in the same Wall Street kitchen."

Huey Long 1932

What's OWS rap again ?

Oh the same liberal garbage that has been regurjitated in this country for the past 80 years

Think OWS is original? Hell no it's not.

Banks do what you gotta to do

Wall Street is evil! Banks are evil well Hoorah for that marxist and communist class conflict crap.

link   

You do realize that OWSers are just people exactly like you who simply had a shorter fuse for giving up on elections, right

no! I don't think you speak for everybody....Protesting profit and greed and spreading communism isnt the answer. Nope not people like me.

People like me, you dont want me at your protest. I dont do civil.
Time comes I wont be singing Kumbaya or Imagine.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Like I said…wait until after the elections! It’s not just the presidential throne up for grabs! Congress holds the power of the people (if they do their jobs). If the power in congress doesn’t change hands then there’s NO HOPE for the rest of us (the one’s holding out right now)! Give it a few months before you get baited into a battle you can’t win! I can assure you the numbers will be there after November if the tide doesn’t turn!

CBS/New York Times 13
Fox RV 12
Gallup 12

CONGRESS – Job Rating

As I said,many times.

THIS is who America,should be protesting daily.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

People like me, you dont want me at your protest. I dont do civil.
Time comes I wont be singing Kumbaya or Imagine.

Oorah!!

People like ‘US’ are the kind OWS NEEDS but has yet to persuade! Maybe if they dropped the pinko-commie-class warfare-union-welfare-free college-free healthcare CRAP we’d be on board.

OR…wait until all hope is lost by both sides of the isle (isle = the supposed false left/right paradigm the commies deny exists).

OWS needs the support, guns and ‘talent’ we bring to the table and it just isn’t there yet!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

bunch a snot nosed bureaucrats, time comes they'll call in the "grunts" and we'll get-r-done
edit on 1-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

And that if you gave up that same silly misguided "hope" that got Obama elected in the first place, there WOULD be numbers great enough to make a difference, right?

NO…the numbers came about BECAUSE OF Obama…he was the proverbial “straw” that broke the camel’s back.

I don't think you got my point; I know OWS happened because of Obama policies, but I was comparing your hope for the elections with the hope that got Obama elected. I'm saying they're both misguided senses of hope.

In your scenario, you'll be laughing at the OWSers being taken down this spring and summer, then wondering why no one is around to help you make that "change" when you're finally ready for it this fall.

On the contrary, SIR, I’m the one trying to get OWS to see the error in their ways and wake them up! If they would think this through they would actual conduct PEACEFUL protest and not be sucked into a battle they will inevitably lose!

Again, I think you're missing my point. You're saying (as you do in the quote below) that if there's no change in congress after the elections, then people will be ready for that battle---but I'm saying that those of you who are holding out hope will be taking to the streets too late. If you had taken to the streets a few months earlier, you would have seen the numbers you need to win, but if you wait until the first wave of resistance is crushed, your own wave of finally-angry people will meet the same fate for the same reasons.

But come the day after the elections, there will be already be someone swearing that next time will be different. It won't; it never is. You think having a GOP trifecta will restore sanity to this government? Last time we had a GOP trifecta we got Medicare Part D, NCLB and two wars. If you want to truly change the power in DC, you're talking about literally replacing every single member of congress to start fresh and uncorrupted; that's virtually impossible.
edit on 1-5-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

LOL, my bad, you're right! I think it's bedtime for me.
I have like three different thread tabs open; it's getting confusing.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Maybe if they dropped the pinko-commie-class warfare-union-welfare-free college-free healthcare CRAP we’d be on board.

Well, at least you acknowledge they know what they're protesting about!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I don't think you got my point; I know OWS happened because of Obama policies, but I was comparing your hope for the elections with the hope that got Obama elected. I'm saying they're both misguided senses of hope.

No I get it! I didn’t want BUSH, MaCain or Obama!

Apparently I’m more patient than you!

I’m holding out for a conservative or AT LEAST a conservative congress that can shut down the machine (Obama OR Romney).

Again, I think you're missing my point. You're saying (as you do in the quote below) that if there's no change in congress after the elections, then people will be ready for that battle---but I'm saying that those of you who are holding out hope will be taking to the streets too late. If you had taken to the streets a few months earlier, you would have seen the numbers you need to win, but if you wait until the first wave of resistance is crushed, your own wave of finally-angry people will meet the same fate for the same reasons.

I understand your position but its just a difference of opinion. I think OWS is @ 5% of the population AT BEST; look at the numbers!

Once the 5% gets crushed the 90% will see that there is no other recourse.

But come the day after the elections, there will be already be someone swearing that next time will be different. It won't; it never is. You think having a GOP trifecta will restore sanity to this government?

GOP? NO!

Conservative trifecta? YES!

My side already lost the presidency; Romeny is a tool. We’re holding out for a TP congress. If it doesn’t happen then I’ve got you back!

edit on 1-5-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Maybe if they dropped the pinko-commie-class warfare-union-welfare-free college-free healthcare CRAP we’d be on board.

Well, at least you acknowledge they know what they're protesting about!

YA!!

I’ve said all of that from the beginning! It’s the OWS’ers who deny their true agenda!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join