It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Irrationalities Are The Best Way To Show The World Apollo Was Fake

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

We are not making reference to the "far side"/"dark side" as regards an earth based perspective. When the astronauts are alleged to go 'round the moon and are as such in the dark, no sun, this is the situation to which we are referring. We are now in a hypothetical, AND I DO MEAN HYPOTHETICAL, lunar orbit.

Did you know Al Worden claimed that when he was on the non sunlit side, there were so many stars he could not tell one from the other.

GEEEEE Al, how would you align your platform were the need to arise ?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

I did not say there were no pictures of the far side of the moon, I pointed out that under dark side conditions there was much less wiggle room with regard to excuses astronauts might invoke as to why there were no dedicated photos of this that or the other thing. Additionally, star images might be expected to appear in various contexts when non dedicated(with respect to stars) photos were taken of this that or the other non star thing.

From the earth, one is able to "see" with the unaided eye 6,000 stars give or take. The Apollo sextant's aperture was said to have been 1.6 inches or 4 cm. As such, the improved light collecting would allow for many more stars to be seen, LIKE IT OR NOT. Now instead of 6,000, there are 100,000(depending on assumptions). Worden tries to sight Rigel and his sextant field is filled with stars he has never seen before.

How does he know which star to mark senstan ? How can he be sure Rigel is THAT ONE, if instead of one or two, there are 20 stars in the middle of the sextant field of view ?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

You MY FRIEND kick royal rump!!!! Thank you !!!!!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
My watch has more computing power than the Apoll did and my cell phone (W408g) has more computing power than all the computers NASA had at the time and they did it with that level of tech and we have not gone back with all the tech we have now. Rovers on the moon? I would think the moon being close by they would have rovers all over the place. If for no other reason to test them before wasting the extra time and money sending them to places like Mars. The level of tech is what gets me the most about it all. Any less tech and the Apollo would have been powered by a stream engine.

You know, that has been on my mind a lot. I am still wondering, why, with all the new technology we have developed since the last landings, we haven't gone back to the moon, with more simple and remotely operated vehicles. I would imagine there is still much to be learned from going there, being there and exploring the entire surface. I would imagine the answer to the question "why we would do that" being, "cause we can!". Don't try to tell me, we know all there is to know about the moon, cause I will have a very hard time believing that.

You would think that by now we should be able to remotely operate one of many moon rovers via the internet, as a form of education and entertainment. Something like www.moonbuggy.com, "command a moonbuggy" for only $9,99!

Anyway, my point is, we have the technology, we have the means, we also have a lot of crazy rich people who don't know how to spend their wealth, I find it strange, to say the least, that the moon isn't crawling with all kinds of rovers an robots, I imagine it would look like a scene from a starwars movie by now. Is noone inerrested anymore?
edit on 3-5-2012 by 2Faced because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Fixer1967,

Your points are of course excellent, and as regards the rover, it brings something else to mind.

They soft landed Surveyor 7, and some Surveyors before that as well of course. Why not at least try and land a LM unmanned ? Sure there are problems with that, expenses and so forth, an unmanned Saturn V carrying an unmanned package to the moon. But the the lives of 2 men are rather "expensive", worth a bit more than a botched effort. Why not take a shot landing the "Eagle" robotically ? Seems if the thing were real, you'd try that, something like that anyhoo.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Not sure what you are driving at here dragonridr, but I'll make one simple point again as regards Meniere's that i believe will well address your comment. Assume that William House fixes Shepard's bad ear 100%. No more problems. Let us say that it is perfect.

He can still develop disease in the other ear at any time. As such, any competent physician would not allow him to "go to the moon".

We have a very simple and elegant proof here of Apollo inauthenticity. I have never been engaged in debate by a physician or Apollo enthusiast of any other professional background, who has come remotely close to effectively countering this objection to Apollo's authenticity. Ditto for the bogus Borman Apollo 8 illness and the related subject of Apollo CM toilet logistics/hygiene generally.

Apollo is big time fraudulent and we all have to live with it. Best to come clean and move on. Telling important scientists that rocks were brought to them by moonwalkers is not only ludicrously unscientific, it poses a huge danger to our culture in a broad sense.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by decisively

it was 2 years after his surgery that he finally went to the moon. in two years, his problem didnt resurface.. what makes you think that in one week it will suddenly appear?? i dont get the problem?

whats so fascinating about borman's diarrhea?? because he couldnt sleep due to radio chatter since someone was required to be awake all the time, borman requested a seconal pill to help him sleep. unfortunely it had side affects of nausea and vomitting.. thus the report on lunar medicine and surprise surprise it was written because of apollo 8 the same flight Borman had his bout of diarrhea and vomitting because of the seconal sleeping pill

considered a 'far out' discipline and certainly
lunar medicine was an idea for the comic
strip readers. This was all changed by the
December .Apollo 8 mission which makes
lunar medicine a reality of the present and
near future.

ntrs.nasa.gov...

what is so strange about it? about any of it? it only takes a few months to FULLY recover from fusing vertebrae depending on the person.. if the person is active with recovery and determined with the right mindset recovery comes faster?? so what is the problem??
edit on 4-5-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by decisively

Not sure what you are driving at here dragonridr, but I'll make one simple point again as regards Meniere's that i believe will well address your comment. Assume that William House fixes Shepard's bad ear 100%. No more problems. Let us say that it is perfect.

He can still develop disease in the other ear at any time. As such, any competent physician would not allow him to "go to the moon".

We have a very simple and elegant proof here of Apollo inauthenticity. I have never been engaged in debate by a physician or Apollo enthusiast of any other professional background, who has come remotely close to effectively countering this objection to Apollo's authenticity. Ditto for the bogus Borman Apollo 8 illness and the related subject of Apollo CM toilet logistics/hygiene generally.

Apollo is big time fraudulent and we all have to live with it. Best to come clean and move on. Telling important scientists that rocks were brought to them by moonwalkers is not only ludicrously unscientific, it poses a huge danger to our culture in a broad sense.

Thats why they have a pre flight physical to make sure there healthy.He could develop cancer in the future so your logic is flawed.By the way if he failed the preflight physical he wouldnt have gone to the moon.And trust me the doctors were aware of his medical records so im pretty sure they made sure his other ear was fine.Is that really the best you can do flawed logic trying to prove a negative really??????

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

could you align it using hte earth?

Just think about how bright the earth would be...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

The problem is that the problem, the Meniere's symptoms, may reappear at any time and there is nothing short of a crystal ball that can help one figure out when a person, so afflicted as Shepard allegedly was, will experience a bout of vertigo due to disease having developed in his other, previously good ear.

You seem to believe that the surgery fixed both ears, which it did not. And you seem to believe the surgerized ear was fixed in some absolute sense, which there is no way of telling.
edit on 4-5-2012 by decisively because: added "did"

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Yes, my understanding is that an earth sighting could be used to roughly align an Apollo IMU. But as the earth is less of a point source of light, the alignment would be just that, rough.

My point in bringing all this up is that in a general sense, as described, the Apollo IMU could not be reliably aligned under all reasonably anticipated circumstances. As such, this is yet another little proof of Apollo fraudulence plain and simple.
edit on 4-5-2012 by decisively because: added "sighting"

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

No way to test an ear for Meniere's Disease for the most part dragonridr. The diagnosis is what doctors call by and large a "clinical" one. That does not mean that tests are not done, mostly to rule out a bad tumor, an acoustic neuroma. That said, we mostly make a diagnosis of Meniere's Disease based on the story that we are told by the patient. The diagnosis is history based, NOT lab test based. And once we make the diagnosis, we view the person at risk for symptoms from then on, though they may do very well for weeks , months, years even, with little or nothing in the way of symptoms. But you still couldn't send one of these guys to the moon. Not safe.
edit on 4-5-2012 by decisively because: spelling

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

prior to the mission launch was he or was he not cleared to fly?

medical doctors saw no reason why he shouldnt go up.. people with real experience in the medical field not people claiming to be medical doctors anonymously.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Is the point of this thread that the Apollo missions were faked or that they were a cover for more secretive missions? The two are very different.

If the Apollo missions did not go to the moon, how did they leave the LLR equipment in place?

You are confusing, you seem to be arguing to points which contradict each other. Where are the links to the proof of what you think? Rather than just some quotes with no reference to the source, and your opinion.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsteve

Well, first of all, the thread is one which points out that it is obvious, something not in need of proof per se, that the Apollo missions were fraudulent.

Such is the case because there are inconsistencies, incoherencies, irrationalities that can only be explained by way of the reality of Apollo inauthenticity. The thread uses as such an example, Borman's illness in cislunar space. Borman himself claimed and WROTE in a January 17 1969 LIFE magazine article that he intentionally took a Seconal pill to try and make himself ill, give himself diarrhea, make himself nauseated, vomit even. And he claims he did this, took Seconal on purpose to make himself sick, because he believed Seconal had made him sick before, and he was trying to prove to himself that the drug would cause, and so had caused, these aforementioned problems.

Clearly this is beyond ridiculous, though in the context of the fraud's logistics, understandable, but we need not get into that here. We know Borman is not a real astronaut because a real astronaut would not do this, try and make himself have diarrhea all over a space ship and subject his colleagues to serious risk of illness and death in "outer space".

So this is the main theme of the thread. There are many example of such silly events, things that do not make sense whatsoever, and as such, highlight/underscore Apollo inauthenticity.

If you like, you are most welcome to name/cite your own example(s). Silly Apollo things, like lightning that nobody sees but Pete Conrad and McDivitt. No one else saw it, despite NASA's having a picture of it, tens of thousands of people there no less.

Get it ?
edit on 4-5-2012 by decisively because: spelling

edit on 4-5-2012 by decisively because: comma

edit on 4-5-2012 by decisively because: added "Seconal", "prove to himself"

edit on 4-5-2012 by decisively because: added "need"

edit on 4-5-2012 by decisively because: added "no one else saw it"

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

My role as a physician in the community is relevant to be sure. That said, the truth of my claims have nothing to do with said role. I could be a zoo keeper and these FACTS as regards Shepard's Meniere's "cure" and Borman's fraudulent illness would be TRUE nevertheless.

Find a doc friend and bring them on board choos. It would be quite and experience for you. Help you to really see Apollo well.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Get it? No, not really. Are you unable to answer simple question? Do you believe the Apollo missions went to to moon or not? I genuinely don't know if you think it was all fake or if you think there are some shady details but they still went. This is your thread, surely you want to bring some meat to the table rather than just some contradicting quotes with no reference.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsteve

The "Apollo Missions" were not manned missions to the moon. Apollo was a cover for military operations; surveillance, reconnaissance, ICBM tracking/targeting/performance, MOL and Dyna-Soar development.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

My role as a physician in the community is relevant to be sure. That said, the truth of my claims have nothing to do with said role. I could be a zoo keeper and these FACTS as regards Shepard's Meniere's "cure" and Borman's fraudulent illness would be TRUE nevertheless.

Find a doc friend and bring them on board choos. It would be quite and experience for you. Help you to really see Apollo well.

I am a doctor and my friend DJ invited me on his boat to ask you as a fellow doctor to explain how you would do a differential diagnosis on a patient who presents with episodes of vertigo, low pitched tinnitus, and hearing loss but who is an astronaut and in the public eye and has an important reputation to maintain and must pass both a physical and mental evaluation in order to fly in a spaceship and are there any other factors like periods of memory loss, irritability, slurred speech, loss of both gross and fine motor co-ordination, for example trembling hands, that might lead a doctor like you to make a diagnosis other than Meniere's and if so what might it be and is it treatable and if the patient who is a famous astronaut made the necessary lifestyle changes and recovered fully would a flight surgeon then be able to certify him fit to fly in a spaceship and use a sextant as he flies to the Moon?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by decisively
reply to post by choos

The problem is that the problem, the Meniere's symptoms, may reappear at any time and there is nothing short of a crystal ball that can help one figure out when a person, so afflicted as Shepard allegedly was, will experience a bout of vertigo due to disease having developed in his other, previously good ear.

You seem to believe that the surgery fixed both ears, which it did not. And you seem to believe the surgerized ear was fixed in some absolute sense, which there is no way of telling.
edit on 4-5-2012 by decisively because: added "did"

But your argument is stupid it can take months or years for symptoms to show up.Its not like you wake up one morning and tada cant stand up.Secondly symptoms very doesnt all ways have to effect balance sometimes can be just hearing loss.It can range in intensity from being a mild annoyance to a chronic, lifelong disability.But its easy enough to clear an astronaut for flight.Its not like they were spending months on the moon.So unless you have some other proof this threads in trouble already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join