It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Irrationalities Are The Best Way To Show The World Apollo Was Fake

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

Perhaps you and your buddies would care to generate a differential for us all and list the disease processes associated with transient loss of hearing amenable to treatment by way of shunt surgery.

You're still not using that expression correctly. As I said in an earlier post on two of your identical threads, I have provided you with the information to do your own differential on Shepard's medical problem.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

During 1968, Collins noticed that his legs were not working as they should, first during handball games, then as he walked down stairs, his knee would almost give way. His left leg also had unusual sensations when in hot and cold water. Reluctantly he sought medical advice and the diagnosis was a cervical disc herniation, requiring two vertebrae to be fused together. The surgery was performed at the USAF Wilford Hall Hospital at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas and he spent three months in a neck brace. It also removed Collins from the crew of Apollo 9 and moved Jim Lovell up to the prime crew. When the Apollo 8 mission was changed from a CSM/LM in Earth orbit, to a CSM-only flight around the Moon, both prime and backup crews for the Apollo 8 and Apollo 9 swapped places.

en.wikipedia.org...(astronaut)

3months in a neck brace..

also:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

8 hours every month starting from february 1969 to july 1969 i believe he was put into a centrifuge.

if you have the right mind, will and determination to recover than its possible to recover in less than 12 months.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Thanks for the tip doc, I'll be sure to pass that along to my colleagues.....
edit on 5-5-2012 by decisively because: added "the"

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I believe we have laid the Shepard problem to rest. The diagnosis you seemed to have happened to miss is APOLLO IS 10 PLUS BOGUS.

To confirm our need to not consider a broad differential in this case, please ask all your doc buddies to take a look at page 50 of William House's THE STRUGGLE OF A MEDICAL INNOVATOR, attention to the part where House indicates Berry passed word along to Dr. House that Shepard's Meniere's based HEARING problem was cured by the shunt procedure. Like I said before, that is one slick operation...... NOT

Here is a very interesting exercise DJW001, try this. First of all, what do you think will pop up on your computer screen were you to google "CHARLES BERRY, APOLLO" ? Once you've done that, please report back to the group as to what the good doctor seems to be best known for now.
edit on 5-5-2012 by decisively because: added ?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Now is a good time for the pro-Apollo crowd to admit that Michael Collins did not have just one spinal surgery. He had two surgeries at the same time - one the neck, one the spine - in mid July 1968.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Now is a good time for the pro-Apollo crowd to admit that Michael Collins did not have just one spinal surgery. He had two surgeries at the same time - one the neck, one the spine - in mid July 1968.

Giving him a full year to recover before the flight. There was a back-up crew also training, just in case his progress was unsatisfactory.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

First of all, what do you think will pop up on your computer screen were you to google "CHARLES BERRY, APOLLO" ? Once you've done that, please report back to the group as to what the good doctor seems to be best known for now.

Adding Bayer aspirin to the Apollo first aid kit?

When Dr. Charles Berry, the medical director of the American Space Agency NASA, equipped the first aid kit of Apollo 11's lunar module with Bayer Aspirin® in 1969, he praised the drug that had come onto the market exactly 70 years before, saying: "There is no doubt that Aspirin® will be used for ever as a standard remedy.As things stand today, he could will be right.The now 100-year history of the drug appears to be turning into a never-ending story and is already one of the most fascinating chapters in medical history.

www.zoominfo.com...#!search/profile/person?personId=7234973&targetid=profile

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I believe we have laid the Shepard problem to rest.

Then why do you keep going on about it? You may be the only person on this thread who hasn't figured out what really happened, and why. You're too busy trying to be offensive to review your own case in the light which I have suggested. If you had, you might have some genuine dirt. As it is, all you have is page after page of useless trolling. Why don't you look up the expression "differential diagnosis," go over all my posts looking for one that suggests presenting symptoms that might not have been reported by the examining physician for political reasons and perform a proper ddx. Mystery solved.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Let's see if the others agree DJW001. You seem rather reckless here. To the group at large, go to google's search engine window, enter "Charles Berry, Apollo" those 3 words.

I got 10 references listed on page one of the search. The first 3 were to forum threads like this one. AS A MATTER OF FACT THIS VERY THREAD IS NUMBER ONE. Now ain't that interesting, Charles Berry, at least in the world of google searching, is becoming better known for his nefarious antics as an Apollo Program Fraud Perpetrator than he is as an aerospace medicine innovator, a man who had a library named after him or even a DOCTOR in any sense of the word.

The ninth entry is for TSD's youtube video on the phony Borman diarrhea in space illness. Berry played a big role in that scam as well.

So 4 of the first 10 references by google's search engine in response to a "Carles Berry, Apollo" query are negative. The very first one is my thread here. It would seem Dr. Berry is in a bit of trouble.

I would suggest his grandchildren get in touch with one of those "patch up your internet image services", but it won't do any good cuz' it's only gonna' get all the worse for Chuck. I must say, it is indeed well deserved bad publicity.

edit on 5-5-2012 by decisively because: changed worse to "good"

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I would suggest his grandchildren get in touch with one of those "patch up your internet image services", but it won't do any good cuz' it's only gonna' get all the worse for Chuck. I must say, it is indeed well deserved bad publicity.

Why are you trying to assassinate the character of a total stranger who has not done you any harm?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

We seldom say "differential diagnosis" by the way. Typically we say, "what is the "differential" ".

At any rate, not good strategy to hope I am not a doctor, or lack competence in my role as a physician, or lack day to day experience dealing with Meniere's Disease or Borman style infectious diarrhea. And split if you don't like my thread. No one is forcing you. As mentioned just above, if one google searches "Charles Berry, Apollo" the number one reference, top of the page, at least today, is my thread here on ATS about Shepard's bogus Meniere's diagnosis. So lots of others are interested DJW001 and I certainly do not need your posts to push my agenda. Obviously I have plenty to say and write.

Ciao !
edit on 5-5-2012 by decisively because: comma

edit on 5-5-2012 by decisively because: added "my thread here on ATS about Shepard's bogus Meniere's diagnosis"

edit on 5-5-2012 by decisively because: added quotation marks

edit on 5-5-2012 by decisively because: spelling

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I am not assassinating anyone's character. Berry is a fraud, and you my friend cannot prove me wrong. What happened to your doctor friends ? Bring them on here and let's see if they can get to first base with me. Have you read William House's book for yourself yet, shown it to your doc buddies ? Page 50, that is where the goodies are....

Some of us actually care about this fraud, telling geologists that astronauts brought them moon rocks, blah blah blah, and so forth and so on, some of us have respect for science and our country...

People that participated need to be publicly named so this type of thing does not occur again, at least becomes less likely. TSD's perp list is a good place to start with for the uninitiated. These people are known perpetrators based on their "clairvoyance", inside knowledge and incriminating activities. Not a one below for which compelling evidence for their direct participation in the fraud cannot be demonstrated and demonstrated easily. They played and now they pay. Sorry 'bout that, that you don't like it. If you know one of these guys that is interested in a public debate with my medical colleagues and myself, we'd be tickled to death to do it tomorrow. We are also interested in debating current NASA physicians who might have an interest in defending the official story.

TSD's PERP LIST

Johnson, Nixon, Bart Sibrel, Laird, McNamara, Phillips, Mueller, Low, Paine, Webb, Fletcher, Kraft, Petrone, Kranz, Lunney, Griffin, Windler, Frank III, Charlesworth, Aaron, Schiesser the Shyster, Berry, Slayton, all of the Apollo CapComs(Stafford, Evans, Pogue, Swigert, Young, Cernan, Collins, Mattingly, Carr, Armstrong, Aldrin, Brand, Haise, Roosa, Ward, Conrad, Gordon, Bean, Duke, Engle, Lousma, McCandless, Lovell, Anders Garriott, Schmitt, Gibson, Weitz, Scott, Irwin, Kerwin, Fullerton, Hartsfield, England, Overmyer, Parker, Allen), all of the Apollo astronauts, as many were CapComs names will be found to be repeated(Borman, Lovell, Anders , Stafford, Young, Cernan, Collins, Gordon, Swigert, Haise, Roosa, Worden, Mattingly, Evans, Armstrong, Aldrin, Conrad, Bean , Shepard, Mitchell, Scott, Irwin, Duke, Schmitt, Schirra, Eisele, Schweikert, McDivitt), Department of Defense Mapmakers who made the LAM-2 flown map and the descent monitoring chart for the Apollo 11 Mission.

Not sures/possibles perp status wise include the Dyna-Soar astronauts, the MOL astronauts, Kennedy, Pete Williams(DYNAMICS Apollo 11 lunar/Eagle launch)

It would seem you are beginning to realize, and it is true, the REAL HISTORY OF APOLLO IS BEING WRITTEN IN THE ELECTRONIC PAGES OF FORUMS LIKE THIS VERY ONE AND FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME. It is very historic indeed indeed indeed.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It would seem you are beginning to realize, and it is true, the REAL HISTORY OF APOLLO IS BEING WRITTEN IN THE ELECTRONIC PAGES OF FORUMS LIKE THIS VERY ONE AND FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME. It is very historic indeed indeed indeed.

You're a madman who thinks he can literally rewrite history by spamming the internet.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

I really don't get why you do this but now is a good time for you to realize you have incredibly poor reading comprehension. Nowhere in the article does it say he had two surgeries.

You might also be interested to learn that not a single penny of the cost of his surgery was spent in space.
Hint: If you were to comprehend the quote from Maria Zuber in your sig you would remove it.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

It is not spam, it is on page 50 of William House's book. The part about the phony fix of the phony damaged ear.

What happened to your doctor friend ?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

"madman" ? naw, better said, crazy like a fox.......

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

What a ridiculous thread!!!!

Oh, boy!! I can't wait to chew into this!!!!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Save yourself some time and energy. Just read the relevant part of the William House book.

link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Giving him a full year to recover before the flight. There was a back-up crew also training, just in case his progress was unsatisfactory.

According to the newspaper July 68 "removal of a small bony growth just below the neck and on his spine."
According to his book Carrying the Fire p. 288-294 the diagnosis was a cervical disc herniation, requiring two vertebrae to be fused together.

Removing one bone spur in the neck is a totally different procedure from disc herniation requiring bone fusion.
The Apollo 11 crew selection was announced on Jan 9, 1969. So Collins had to be 100% fully recovered in 6 months to be eligible for that selection.

link   
larry

cataracts

big muley

it all adds up to apollo being real

and gemini btw, lol

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join