I'm pretty sure this building is going to collapse - Sharjah Skyscraper!

page: 8
63
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi
 

how much structural damage has been done by the impact of the jet? ohh there was no impact, so it probably won't fall down, don't worry you guys


p.s. that must be thermite dripping down the side
edit on 30-4-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero
Explosions were quiet?! Hahahaha! You're commenting like you know something about 9/11 but you haven't done any research at all, because if you had, you'd know about the numerous, and I mean numerous videos that have load explosions going on in the background! Do a search for WTC explosions and you'll find heaps of them, and you'll find loads of testimonies from firemen stating they heard lots of loud explosions. I urge you to go and do some proper research before making more wild claims.

PS: you'll have to scroll down for the spire falling in opposite directions, and like I say, there is more about it once you sift through.


If you're talking about the demonstrably faked explosion sounds from like three videos, then you're even more gullible than I thought. By demonstrably, I mean it has been actually proven that the videos were altered.

I'm talking about the videos, dozens of them on youtube that show the tower just before collapse. None of them contain an explosion before the collapse, and noises after the collapse begins are something any sensible person would expect from hundreds of thousands of tons of concrete and steel bashing about.

The closest thing you have to proof of explosives are witnesses who say they heard explosions. Explosions are not bombs, not necessarily. See, you are jumping the gun and assuming that they are certain they heard bombs, and that somehow, no video camera on Earth could capture that sound.

Honestly, if anything's a cult, it's the people who say they're part of the truth movement. I'm all for investigations and the possibility of a massive conspiracy, but there's simply no evidence at all for it. It requires firm, logic-less belief in order to continue the way some of you do.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There is so much sarcasm in this thread I can't tell who's actually being serious. -_-

On another note, 9/11 was an inside job, and this building not collapsing is somewhat proof of that. Have a nice life.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by magma
 



This fire looks much hotter than the TT, more smoke means less heat. Twin towers lots of smoke, very little flames... Hmmmmmm...... The Sarjah towerr here lots of flames, little smoke. You figure it out smart guy, oh and steel... WAY hotter to melt than either of these fires.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero
 


So, I took a look at that site, and it makes me wonder if these people have mental disabilities, or if they really don't know anything about perspective angles and the design of the towers. That one about the debris "repairing" itself was downright hilarious. Do these guys not know what aluminum cladding is? It was sliding off, and the part that was supposedly gone was in a smokescreen. The explanations are so simple and obvious, I can't see how anyone can believe this stuff.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by 4hero
Explosions were quiet?! Hahahaha! You're commenting like you know something about 9/11 but you haven't done any research at all, because if you had, you'd know about the numerous, and I mean numerous videos that have load explosions going on in the background! Do a search for WTC explosions and you'll find heaps of them, and you'll find loads of testimonies from firemen stating they heard lots of loud explosions. I urge you to go and do some proper research before making more wild claims.

PS: you'll have to scroll down for the spire falling in opposite directions, and like I say, there is more about it once you sift through.


If you're talking about the demonstrably faked explosion sounds from like three videos, then you're even more gullible than I thought. By demonstrably, I mean it has been actually proven that the videos were altered.

I'm talking about the videos, dozens of them on youtube that show the tower just before collapse. None of them contain an explosion before the collapse, and noises after the collapse begins are something any sensible person would expect from hundreds of thousands of tons of concrete and steel bashing about.

The closest thing you have to proof of explosives are witnesses who say they heard explosions. Explosions are not bombs, not necessarily. See, you are jumping the gun and assuming that they are certain they heard bombs, and that somehow, no video camera on Earth could capture that sound.

Honestly, if anything's a cult, it's the people who say they're part of the truth movement. I'm all for investigations and the possibility of a massive conspiracy, but there's simply no evidence at all for it. It requires firm, logic-less belief in order to continue the way some of you do.


Please do provide a list of links debunking every video with explosion, there are a lot!

Also, were all the different firemen's testimonies faked?

You obviously have not done enough research to comment on explosions because there are many with explosions prior to collapse! Please do your research thoroughly before commneting further about explosions prior to collapse.

What do you mean no vidoe camera could capture that sound?! Lots have done, it's the plane videos were faked!
I'm not jumping any gun, I've done my homework, I've seen most of the real evidence that exists, and don't base my comments on assumptions.

Well, initially were were people seeking the real story were called a 'cult' but there tables have turned, and because more people are starting to disbelieve the OS, now the OS believers will be in the minority.

The 'truther movement' is something that was penned by shills to put people researching the real story in a category. Alas, I'm not part of any movement, and most people aren't either. A few people have tried to make money off the back of the ficticious 'truth movement' , and shills have also becaome part of their own truth movement to try and spread disinfo.

Anyone on here that calls someone a 'truther' is generally a shill because as I say, it's a term shills created.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
reply to post by magma
 



This fire looks much hotter than the TT, more smoke means less heat. Twin towers lots of smoke, very little flames... Hmmmmmm...... The Sarjah towerr here lots of flames, little smoke. You figure it out smart guy, oh and steel... WAY hotter to melt than either of these fires.


Thing is, the OS 'fakers' think they're smart, yet simple logic defies them!


I totally agree, this building is generating way more heat all over, the black smoke on the day way a giveaway.
September Clues debunks the planes and proves CGI/photoshopping time and time again, so this silly jet fuel argument is null and void. Even if that were so, even if hypothetically a 'real' plane hit the towers, they would still be standing!



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero
 


Clearly, you're the one that's going to have to provide the videos, because honestly I've looked. I've been researching 9/11 for almost 2 years now. These videos are apparently quite elusive, and the ones that have explosions in them are either faked or quite obviously after the collapses. I've not seen a single video that has explosions just prior to the beginning of the collapse, as is what happens in literally every single controlled demolition.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Dubai skyscraper on fire!

As we know from physics... this building is due to collapse within the hour!
The heat, it's just too intense for the steel. The structure should turn to powder soon!

God bless those people, and damn the terrorists who started this implosion!

/sarcasm - always on!


Oh I see how this works. So if you throw a match into a house made out of straw and it catches on fire and collapses, then it stands to reason that the same would happen if you also throw a match into a house made out of stone. Because, after all, they are both houses. Thumbs up to your overwhelmingly convincing logic



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by 4hero
 


So, I took a look at that site, and it makes me wonder if these people have mental disabilities, or if they really don't know anything about perspective angles and the design of the towers. That one about the debris "repairing" itself was downright hilarious. Do these guys not know what aluminum cladding is? It was sliding off, and the part that was supposedly gone was in a smokescreen. The explanations are so simple and obvious, I can't see how anyone can believe this stuff.


Are you kidding?! One quick glance at a link and you are saying those researchers have 'mental disabilities' ??!!


What a joke! Do you base all your theories on a quick glance! Take a week to look at ALL the evidence on there, and you'll see a recurring theme, and will see how deep the media fakery goes.

The cladding did repair itself because it was digitally edited! The editors made sloppy cut & pastes. BTW, simonshack and his researchers are experts on digital fakery, they are the most on the ball researchers out there. Like I say, go do some proper research on that site, and come back in about a week once you've digested it all, and watch all the september clues videos. then the penny will eventually drop....



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by Skywatcher2011
 


How do you mean? You found more news about this? We can't seem to find much.

I had a few drinks before posting the title, I felt compelled to share my sarcasm with others who feel exactly the same about those towers falling.

If you can provide us with more in depth news about the Dubai skyscraper fire, by all means, share with the group. When I google it I find my thread twice on page 1.



I am not here to do your research and post it. You are the OP. You are a drunkard. Nuff said.


Ok time for me to chime in here. A drunkard? In other words, an alcoholic. You're calling the OP an alcoholic dude. Lame lame lame lame. Listen, if this thread makes you mad, no one is stopping you from pissing off. It makes ME mad when I see someone resort to character assassination because other's sarcasm doesn't meet your worldly views. So, to discredit the OP, you call him an booze hound. Typical nonsense from OSers



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Dubai skyscraper on fire!

As we know from physics... this building is due to collapse within the hour!
The heat, it's just too intense for the steel. The structure should turn to powder soon!

God bless those people, and damn the terrorists who started this implosion!

/sarcasm - always on!


Oh I see how this works. So if you throw a match into a house made out of straw and it catches on fire and collapses, then it stands to reason that the same would happen if you also throw a match into a house made out of stone. Because, after all, they are both houses. Thumbs up to your overwhelmingly convincing logic


What an odd analogy! Makes no sense whatsoever! BTW, did you note the sarcasm in the quote you replied to?
Why not input some real evidence instead of childish remarks! You're bringing the tone of the thread down.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
To dismiss all of the facts laid out in this Kevin Ryan video is absurd in the extreme...sure,... they are not direct evidence facts,... but the coincidences pile up WAY too much to be ignored...Kevin himself keeps sarcastically referring to them as "interesting"...

www.youtube.com...



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by 4hero
 


Clearly, you're the one that's going to have to provide the videos, because honestly I've looked. I've been researching 9/11 for almost 2 years now. These videos are apparently quite elusive, and the ones that have explosions in them are either faked or quite obviously after the collapses. I've not seen a single video that has explosions just prior to the beginning of the collapse, as is what happens in literally every single controlled demolition.


I've done my research, now time to do yours... You seem so keen on this subject, you are making enough assumptive replies, so I'm sure you'll be equally keen to do all the research you can to give your assumptions some real weight next time you comment.

Start with watching september clues, and google WTC explosion videos, you'll find them, if you get stuck after doing some homework I might consider helping you out. But before then you should go on a proper 9/11 research mission, becuase I have a feeling there is still a lot you have yet to find out...



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
nvm

www.khaleejtimes.com.../nationgeneral/2012/April/nationgeneral_April244.xml§ion=nationgeneral
edit on 30-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent
 



Dude.... Fake website.... No URL.... The image in the corner says set image to URL.... Like wtf, you just tried to pull a fast one on us, but I caught you....



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama
 



No, these fires are cooler.... nice try.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper
 


I took your reply as a little .....defensive and wrong....although I was wrong to.

When the original designers built the WTC Towers they did design them to w/ stand a 707 impact and not a 747.

I really get sick of the non-sense out of people like you.

For instance....instead of running your mouth...study the facts. I have for over 10 yrs.
Had you even done a 10th of your home-work you would have known that they did in fact design the WTC to w/ stand a plane hitting it.

Here's my proof to back up what I'm saying...I even used material from a source you'll like. The History Channel. The guy that backs up my claim is Frank De Martini the Manager of WTC Construction and Project Management.

www.youtube.com...

So you can take your Crap and get to the back of the bus....


...and from the fire-fighters that were there that day...


firefightersfor911truth.org...

Ps...youreally should'nt insult people when debating a subject...especially since I pointed out that you have no idea what your talking about because of your lack of education....
edit on 30-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Dubai skyscraper on fire!

As we know from physics... this building is due to collapse within the hour!
The heat, it's just too intense for the steel. The structure should turn to powder soon!

God bless those people, and damn the terrorists who started this implosion!

/sarcasm - always on!


Oh I see how this works. So if you throw a match into a house made out of straw and it catches on fire and collapses, then it stands to reason that the same would happen if you also throw a match into a house made out of stone. Because, after all, they are both houses. Thumbs up to your overwhelmingly convincing logic


Holy shh... that made ABSOLUTELY no sense. Congratulations!



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So- eight pages in, I'm the first person to note that the burning building clearly is constructed of reinforced concrete?

look at the top pictures on a google search.

Differences between this and 9/11:



  1. No structural damage prior to the fires
  2. Concrete construction: inherently more fire resistant than steel.
  3. Tall buildings after 9/11 are built with more resistance to fires, because engineers and building designers don't believe conspiracy theories, evidently. link
  4. Not clear what the fuel is, whether sprinklers were functional or not.





That's it that we know. If you want to make a comparison between these buildings and the WTC 1,2 &7, you need to take all three of these into account, or you're just not serious.
edit on 4/30/2012 by DrEugeneFixer because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
63
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join