It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm pretty sure this building is going to collapse - Sharjah Skyscraper!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Sharjah skyscraper on fire!

As we know from physics... this building is due to collapse within the hour!
The heat, it's just too intense for the steel. The structure should turn to powder soon!

www.liveleak.com...

embedded:

God bless those people, and damn the terrorists who started this implosion!

/sarcasm - always on!

edit on 30-4-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Note: Originally posted as Dubai Skyscraper -- changed at OP's request
edit on 30/4/12 by argentus because: changed title

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
When i saw that video earlier, i was wondering how long it would take for someone to post the exact same post you just did.

4 hours

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I bet it won't fall w/ in its own footprint...taking only seconds to reduce itself to pulverized ashes and Molten steel being really the only things we see left.

I'm pretty damn sure that's not going to happen.

But you will see a skeletical building standing once the fires out.....

That's what I bet...

Unless....they take the time to rig it w/ explosives....fire allowing lol

Love ur wit S&F
edit on 30-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
wow, it won't fall though....you need jet fuel to burn magically hotter than a sun going super nova

EDIT: added smirky face

edit on 30-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I would say something about the location of the fire, prior damage to the building, or reference the building design, but I know you guys too well. Thinking about it from anything close to a logical standpoint puts your knickers in a twist.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Bounced off Real Topics front page in 25 minutes at 2am EST.
That happens like all the time, such a high traffic time to post such a thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
incendiary attack or did a pipeline burst or something?
it looks almost devilish, like a pillar from hell, not that I know what that looks like.

the possibility of collapse doesn't seem likely since the fire looks mostly external but what do I know about building integrity and fire safety???

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
it looks like a internal gas pipeline got ignited due to it substaining a perfect vertical burning pattern and debris falling out externally on one focal point below. I did notice the rest of the building charring on the right side more than the left, that could be because of the wind blowing from the left side into the right.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Interesting. No news outlets are covering this yet. All I could find were articles on past fires from '07 and '11.
You would think the tallest building in the world being on fire would make the news.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I am amazed that I can not see any reports of this on the news today.

Does not look at all that hot really. Well it is not as hot as the TT.

Is this a joke or something?
edit on 30-4-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
www.constructionweekonline.com...

not sure if this is related to your thread or if it was a diffrent building burning down then the one we thought it was either way closest thing to news on the fire i could find

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gumshoe
Interesting. No news outlets are covering this yet. All I could find were articles on past fires from '07 and '11.
You would think the tallest building in the world being on fire would make the news.

its not the tallest building in the world, its 40 stories.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

"The fire erupted at one side of the back of the building, on the first floor and rapidly spread to the higher floors. We cordoned off the neighboring buildings to ensure that the fire would not spread," said Brigadier Abdullah Saeed Al Suwaidi, Director-General of Sharjah Civil Defence Department.

"we can knock it out with 2 lines".... firefighter with experience who died on 9/11.
"It was like "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.... like they wanted to take down the building..." - another experienced firefighter".

edit on 30-4-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm sorry....what kind of airplane flew into it? Or which taller building collapsed into it? None you say? Just another bad analogy

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

AMEN!!!

You are 100% correct, but don't tell the OP that as you will ruin the fantasy world he lives in. Whats that, he has blinders on and ear plugs in you say? Good, then no chance of him seeng/hearing what you said. He can continue in his own world making posts that are nothing but bad science at best, and outright intentional blurred analogy at worst!

Dorian Soran

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gumshoe

They can't...because people like me and ( you) would then say ....wow

It burned longer
More fire
Tall building like WTC

So....how then did 3 sky scrapers...built to w/stand 747's running in to it....fall? W/in seconds on itself....perfectly straight line, due to kerosene? Well....how what and wth?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
well if larry silverstein has an insurance policy out on it, it will fall, guaranteed!

hope there weren't fatalities...

so, what happened?!?! is this the burj khalifa (Tallest) or some other??

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DorianSoran

Ever wake up in the morning and check ATS to realize you posted a thread while you were drunk the night before? Well this is one of those mornings that I feel proud about doing that.

The world I live in is a fantasy world, but not a fantasy "I" created but one naive, lazy, gov't dependent people created in which I have no choice but to live in. If the TV told you the sky was red, would you believe them? Many people did, when it came to old pictures of Mars. Some still believe Mars has a red sky even though it's well known to be blue.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

So....how then did 3 sky scrapers...

Yep, that covers it - all buildings that you declare "skyscrapers" are hence all designed and constructed in the same exact manner and in the same way.

built to w/stand 747's running in to it....fall?

Now you're just making crap up.

W/in seconds on itself....perfectly straight line, due to kerosene? Well....how what and wth?

None of the buildings was designed to withstand the impact of 757 at almost full throttle - and don't forget - both the towers did "survive". 1000's made it out alive.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
well at least you spelled crap correctly hooper
unlike the wtc nothing to see here move along folks move along

Hopper doesn't cut steel for a living, he's a expert
edit on 30-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join