It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama White House Fundraises For Anti-Christian Bully Savage

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I was talking about Savage and people like him mostly of the liberal persuasion, they only tolerant to their belief systems...they want to silence everyone else....and Christianity is in their sites right now.

Yeah Yeah Yeah - - the poor abused and persecuted Christians.

Try this one (there's more. Be sure to check out the entire site)

Says Harris at the beginning of his horrifying rant (thanks to Jeremy for the transcript): Be sure to listen to the "Amens" and laughter of the parishioners.

"So your little son starts to act a little girlish when he is four years old and instead of squashing that like a cockroach and saying, 'Man up, son, get that dress off you and get outside and dig a ditch, because that is what boys do,' you get out the camera and you start taking pictures of Johnny acting like a female and then you upload it to YouTube and everybody laughs about it and the next thing you know, this dude, this kid is acting out childhood fantasies that should have been squashed." Read more: www.towleroad.com...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by signalfire
Dan Savage is an intelligent, well spoken beacon of light to the gay community. He's also very funny, and gives great advice.

I think he'd make a fine president.

Too bad some Christians don't seem to realize that the god they so want to suck up to (heh) also made some people gay.

Perhaps it's a population control device, but who are we to second guess creation? Let it be. Hate has no place in a public place of learning and all bullying should be banned.

The real issue that the OP has here is that the non-religionists (ie the people who seem to have a little less trouble thinking rationally) are fighting back against all the hate being spewed under the guise of spirituality.

How about addressing all the hate being spewed under the guise of political correctness?

Hate has no place in a public place of learning, neither does Savage.

Exactly right.

I don't think Dan Savage will be receiving anymore keynote invitations.

His Anti-Christian rant is on YouTube for everyone to see.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Nothing Dan Savage said was incorrect. Could he have soft-peddled it? Sure. But why should he.

Anti-gay Christians certainly don't soft-peddle their hate and bigotry in public - - directed at children - - or any where else.

Pastor Sean Harris Says Parents Should ‘Punch’ Gay Children When Sons Have ‘Limp Wrist,’ Daughters ‘Acting Butch’

I bet there were children in the congregation hearing this. Not just high school kids - - but young children.

Here is the transcript from the audio of NC Baptist preacher Sean Harris - - (who is now trying to claim it was taken out of context
)

"So your little son starts to act a little girlish when he is four years old and instead of squashing that like a cockroach and saying, 'Man up, son, get that dress off you and get outside and dig a ditch, because that is what boys do,' you get out the camera and you start taking pictures of Johnny acting like a female and then you upload it to YouTube and everybody laughs about it and the next thing you know, this dude, this kid is acting out childhood fantasies that should have been squashed," Harris said.

"Dads, the second you see your son dropping the limp wrist, you walk over there and crack that wrist. Man up. Give him a good punch. Ok? You are not going to act like that. You were made by God to be a male and you are going to be a male. And when your daughter starts acting too butch, you reign [sic] her in. And you say, 'Oh, no, sweetheart. You can play sports. Play them to the glory of God. But sometimes you are going to act like a girl and walk like a girl and talk like a girl and smell like a girl and that means you are going to be beautiful. You are going to be attractive. You are going to dress yourself up.

You say, “Can I take charge like that as a parent?”
Yeah, you can. You are authorized. I just gave you a special dispensation this morning to do that."

www.ibtimes.com...

The audio is even more chilling - - with the congregation saying Amen and laughing during this sermon. www.goodasyou.org... html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the talk radio show I heard this - - - call ins were confirming - - - that they themselves had been beaten up by family members - - - to "beat the gay out of them".

This is real. Why is this not headline news on FOX?

edit on 2-5-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The interesting thing about Sam Harris' tirade.

He is confirming children as young as 4 begin to understand their sexuality.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Why is the NSPA-JEA Denouncing Dan Savage? There must be a reason.

Oh yeah, Mr. Savage belittled the faith of others.

- Denounce Dan Savage -
edit on 2-5-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Annee

Why is the NSPA-JEA Denouncing Dan Savage? There must be a reason.

Oh yeah, Mr. Savage belittled the faith of others.

I don't care. And he did not belittle a faith. He pointed out the hypocrisy.

Denouncing truth in journalism. Hmmm - - - financial supporters would be my guess.

Dear Dr. Laura

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the other specific laws and how to follow them.

1. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual cleanliness - Lev.15:19-24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence.

4. Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don.t agree. Can you settle this?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn.t we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev.20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Your devoted disciple and adoring fan, Jack

www.physicsforums.com...

www.snopes.com...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The NSPA - JEA say Dan Savage did denounce the faith of others.

You are in denial.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

The NSPA - JEA say Dan Savage did denounce the faith of others.

You are in denial.

I am not the one in denial.

And I don't care what they said.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Man fatally beats toddler 'to make him act like a boy instead of a girl'

In a horrible tragedy on Long Island's Shinnecock Indian Reservation, a 20-year-old man is accused of beating to death the 17-month-old boy he was babysitting. Pedro Jones told police he beat the child with closed fists in an effort to "make [the toddler] act like a boy instead of a little girl."

www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just to throw a wrench into the mix:

In short, here's a guy who supports Christians bullying people, especially people who aren't Christians.

Why isn't he being called a hater?

Edit:

I'm against all bullying. It should never be okay for any one single group to bully another group. Because let's face it, Christian children face a fair amount of bullying too just for being Christian. Christians shouldn't bully homosexuals, and homosexuals shouldn't bully Christians either. Neither should any other child of any other creed be bullied.

Public schools should be a safe place to educate our children, and children shouldn't have to worry about what other people think of them.
edit on 2-5-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

In short, here's a guy who supports Christians bullying people, especially people who aren't Christians.

Why isn't he being called a hater?

Exactly!

There are other campaigns to give rights to Christian teens to legally espouse their religious beliefs in schools to counter gay rights.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

He didn't ambush a group of Christian teenagers with an Anti-holy bible rant.

He also didn't hurl defamatory names at the teenagers as they fled the scene of the

attack.

Dan Savage is full of hate. Just check out his actions on YouTube.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Dan Savage is full of hate. Just check out his actions on YouTube.

With all the vile crap coming from anti-gay Christians.

A gay activists is supposed to tuck his tail between his legs and be submissive?

Enough of that.

No more nice - - - when it comes to the vile hatred anti-gay campaign from Christians.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I rarely post a comment from another site. But this comment is so right on and says it all.

Rikki Reeves · Vancouver, British Columbia

Tact and diplomacy are find things to use when are kids aren't DYING. Every conversation that is hushed or kept "respectful" and risks the life of a trouble gay teen is a conversation that needed this type of abrupt, in your face speech. You don't like the fact that Dan is through with wearing kid gloves and is pushing back? Then stop homophobia in your schools, treat your gay kids as what they are - NORMAL - and start to understand that when you throw stones at us - SOME OF US ARE GOING TO THROW THEM BACK.

www.advocate.com...

I hope this isn't against ATS rules

edit on 2-5-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

A 47 year old man lashing out at Christian teenagers is wrong on every level.

Dan Savage should pick on someone his own age.

Dr. Phil would have sent him running for the nearest exit.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You seem to be going "the extra mile" to justify the hatred that LGBTs seem to have against Christians.

You also seem to feel LGBTs are above reproach, so I reckon it's only fair that I post the following list of famous LGBTs, and then ask you couple of questions about it.

Jeffrey Dahmer 17
Andrew Cunanan 5
Randy Steven Kraft 65 (est.)
Michael Swango 35 - 60
John Wayne Gacy 33
Patrick Wayne Kearney 28+
David D. Hill 28?
Wayne Williams 27
Dean Corll 27
Elmer Wayne Henley 27
David Owen Brooks 27
Donald Harvey 25 - 40 (est.)
Juan Corona 25
Larry Eyler 19
William Bonin 12+
Henry Lee Lucas and Ottis Toole 12+
Vaughn Greenwood 11+
Richard Speck 8+
David Bullock 6+
Vernon Butts 6+
Paul Bateson 6 ? (est.)
Michael Terry 6
Orville Lynn Majors 6
Charles Cohen 5+
Arthur Gary Bishop 5
Westley Allan Dodd 3+
David P. Brown (a.k.a. Nathaniel Bar-Jonah) 3+
Charles Manson 3+
David Edward Maust 5+
Bruce Davis 2+
Erik Menendez 2
Aileen Wuornos 7+
Tyria Moore 7+
Catherine Wood 6
Gwen Graham 6

1) What do the above individuals have in common?

2) How many young Christians do you feel may be represented by the numbers to the right of those names?

I'm looking forward to your answers!

See ya,
Milt

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

OO..OO I know the answer......but I will wait for Annee to finish looking it up.....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Yep! I'll bet you do!

The first name on that list is a "dead" giveaway, isn't it?

See ya,
Milt
edit on 2-5-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by Annee

You seem to be going "the extra mile" to justify the hatred that LGBTs seem to have against Christians.

You also seem to feel LGBTs are above reproach, so I reckon it's only fair that I post the following list of famous LGBTs, and then ask you couple of questions about it.

Ignorance.

LGBT - - have nothing to do with pedophilia.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Oh so now ALL Christians are bigots and pedo's

That's nice really!

Meh

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join