Obama White House Fundraises For Anti-Christian Bully Savage

page: 15
38
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by xuenchen
 


Thank you very much for this. I knew it was part of a concerted effort and agenda. This is why I defended the right of the students to walk out of an anti-Christian tirade. It is all part of the plan to destroy Christianity and the Family from within by Marxists and by sympathizers of communism, and those who hate God with a vengeance.



The students have the right to walk out but don't cry attack on Christians when they are unable to defend their faith. You may want to open a bible and read for once because Jesus was closer to being a commie than a capitalist.


Third eye is well versed in the bible we know what it says, I have no animosity against gays what so ever, but apparently people on this forum find it ok for christian conservative to be dragged to their death, via Dan Savage.

and neither care about the hundreds of thousands of Christian that are murdered because of their faith annually.


Dan Savage did nothing but point parts of the bible that are wrong unless you agree with slavery and the like. I wonder if he were to start talking about the Torah or Qur'an would the Jews/ Muslims would get up and walk out?

Actually people on this forum complain about the Christian deaths quite a bit because they are being killed right along side the Muslims in Palestine.


Dan Savage declared the entire Holy Bible as - BullSh*t.

Don't try to sugar coat all of the Dan Savage rant.
------
BTW, will Dan Savage be attacking the Muslims next week?



How many slaves do you own?

How many people have you killed for working on the Sabbath?

How many homosexuals have you beaten?

If your child is rude will you drag him in front or your town so they will be stoned?

These things are in the bible should they be followed?

BTW kind of overlooked that middle east thing huh?
edit on 1-5-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I'm sorry OP, but I disagree with your whole post.
I think right now intellectual thinking is more critical for all communities, especially in America, and I think some things were said that needed to be said.

I will admit he failed to choose his words carefully, and made an ass out of himself by throwing his own personal opinion into the mix.

What he should have said was "Christians should be willing to listen." And that is all he should have said.

Even so, I have agree with what he said.

And I think doing otherwise is babying our kids so much it's hurting them.

And I'm still a kid.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by xuenchen
 


Thank you very much for this. I knew it was part of a concerted effort and agenda. This is why I defended the right of the students to walk out of an anti-Christian tirade. It is all part of the plan to destroy Christianity and the Family from within by Marxists and by sympathizers of communism, and those who hate God with a vengeance.



The students have the right to walk out but don't cry attack on Christians when they are unable to defend their faith. You may want to open a bible and read for once because Jesus was closer to being a commie than a capitalist.


Third eye is well versed in the bible we know what it says, I have no animosity against gays what so ever, but apparently people on this forum find it ok for christian conservative to be dragged to their death, via Dan Savage.

and neither care about the hundreds of thousands of Christian that are murdered because of their faith annually.


Dan Savage did nothing but point parts of the bible that are wrong unless you agree with slavery and the like. I wonder if he were to start talking about the Torah or Qur'an would the Jews/ Muslims would get up and walk out?

Actually people on this forum complain about the Christian deaths quite a bit because they are being killed right along side the Muslims in Palestine.


Dan Savage declared the entire Holy Bible as - BullSh*t.

Don't try to sugar coat all of the Dan Savage rant.
------
BTW, will Dan Savage be attacking the Muslims next week?



How many slaves do you own?

How many people have you killed for working on the Sabbath?

How many homosexuals have you beaten?

If your child is rude will you drag him in front or your town so they will be stoned?

These things are in the bible should they be followed?

BTW kind of overlooked that middle east thing huh?
edit on 1-5-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)


@Eurisko2012

He never declared the Bible bull#.

He said "we can ignore the bull# in the Bible."

Some of the word in the Bible goes against the words of Christ himself, and as a Christ-ian, you are responsible for accepting this.

What that means is ultimately something you decide, if you so choose to make a decision about it, but you can't be in contradiction to yourself and still be right.

So SOMEWHERE there is bull#, but nobody is saying EVERYTHING is bull#.
edit on 1-5-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather
 


That's fine.

However, you must keep in mind that the "intellectual" class has been responsible for most of the social and economic disasters throughout history.

High school kids have not caused the kind of devastation that the "educated" class has.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

I will admit he failed to choose his words carefully, and made an ass out of himself by throwing his own personal opinion into the mix.

What he should have said was "Christians should be willing to listen." And that is all he should have said.


Should he really?

Why does any homosexuals need to be polite about the hypocrisy of Christian's use of the bible?

It is the controversy that is fueling this and giving it attention.

Do 2 wrongs make a right? Sometimes they do.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well I have lived at two separate foster homes. One was catholic and the other was seventh-day Adventists. I have been to a lot of church and heard a great many things that the bible has to offer. All I can say is it is about dang time somebody stood up to them. His whole campaign is about anti-bullying and christians and catholics, from what my experience and history has shown; are the ultimate bullys
edit on 1-5-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Christians can't be bullies. It's just tough love to show you how irresponsible you are for not following Christ! The true and only responsible behavior of an adult is to follow Jesus and the Bible.

To fear God is the beginning of wisdom.

And you must all fear God.


/sarcasm



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Bullying is a form of aggressive behavior manifested by the use of force or coercion to affect others, particularly when the behavior is habitual and involves an imbalance of power. It can include verbal harassment, physical assault or coercion and may be directed repeatedly towards particular victims, perhaps on grounds of race, religion, gender, sexuality, or ability.[2][3] The "imbalance of power" may be social power and/or physical power. The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a "target".

Source
Without a doubt, Dan Savage's actions are pretty well characterized by the above paragraph.



Despite the large number of individuals that do not agree with bullying practices, there are very few that will intervene on behalf of the victim. These individuals are labeled bystanders and unfortunately usually tend to lean toward the bully’s side. In 85% of bullying incidents, bystanders are involved in teasing the victim or egging on the bully.

Source

The majority of responses in this thread certainly demonstrate the above to be true! By condoning Dan Savage's actions, and continuing his insults against Christians, you prove that you are no better than those that bully Homosexuals, Blacks, Whites, Women, Muslims, Hispanics and on... and on... and on...

BULLY FOR YOU... YOU DAMN BULLIES!

Individuals such as you, are a much bigger problem in this World than all religions combined!

See ya,
Milt



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You know I've come to realize that most people who are calling Dan Savage haven't really watched the video in question and are just calling him a bully in order to either be a troll, or are ignorant, or are just following somebody else's lead, don't you?

Boy this is a stupid thread.

Much ado about nothing at all.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283
 


I've been to Catholic services too. No bullying of gays there. I'm calling you on this one. I dunno about 7th Day.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone
 


You know I've come to realize that most people who are calling Dan Savage haven't really watched the video in question and are just calling him a bully in order to either be a troll, or are ignorant, or are just following somebody else's lead, don't you?

Are you so ignorant that you can claim that question wasn't designed for the purpose of trolling?


Boy this is a stupid thread.

Perhaps it is, but your last response, by contrast, makes this thread appear brilliant.

See ya,
Milt



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by zerotime
 


People really have to stop quoting the old testament to try to make a point....anyone with half a brain knows that there is a new testament that directly contradicts the Old T nonsense.


It is quite possible that Savage's motivations may be far deeper than just defending against so-called Christian injustices. Considering the infiltration of Marxism in the Church since the Bolshevik Revolution, it's easily possible that the motive may be to discredit the Church altogether, or to reform the Church into something that fits someone's lifestyle.
edit on 1-5-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-5-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


I have to agree with you, Eye, I think they would be fine with Christianity as long a s Christianity followed their rules, same way they feel about everything. Like I said before, they are tolerant only if you agree with them.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich
 


In my church gays are welcome, equal and participatory. Also, God loves everyone regardless of their beliefs. Seems your church was suffering from the self-righteousness that cripples so many.

Don't judge the message of Christ by the example of a few.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone
 


Once again, you seem to be inspired to hate Christians by the example that a few of them provided, perhaps in youth or in adulthood - obviously I don't know.

True Christians do not judge others. They accept people from all walks of life, and seek to inspire by example and not by force/ fear. True Christians do not indoctrinate their children - they share their own experiences with them in a sensitive and mature way, and then let the child make their own mind up.

Seems you may never have met a true Christian..



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink
 


Generalist statements like that are unfair. Many Christians are wholly tolerant. I know a church with ministries nationwide here in the UK full of tolerant Christians, and I happen to be a member.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by zerotime
 


People really have to stop quoting the old testament to try to make a point....anyone with half a brain knows that there is a new testament that directly contradicts the Old T nonsense.



It is quite possible that Savage's motivations may be far deeper than just defending against so-called Christian injustices. Considering the infiltration of Marxism in the Church since the Bolshevik Revolution, it's easily possible that the motive may be to discredit the Church altogether, or to reform the Church into something that fits someone's lifestyle.


That's a point worth emphasizing !

Another "out there" possibility here is that Savage is fronting for a different "religion", whatever it may be.

His wiki says he is Irish and was raised Catholic.
(possibly not as "accurate" as some might believe ?)

But in a "skeptic" view, some might notice how cleverly written the wiki is.

Some may believe the "opposite" forces could be at work.

Perhaps his "family" were not genuine Catholic.

Pure speculation of course. But he is a good con artist. AND, he has powerful political connections.
(note that Savage IS from Chicago)

Savage Wiki



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment
 


Nice no true Scotsman fallacy.

And you lost all credibility calling me a hater right off the bat.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone
 


Nice no true Scotsman fallacy.

And you lost all credibility calling me a hater right off the bat.

Do you ever think before you type?:

This is just more hyperbole by the Christian bullies.

Everytime a Christian gets criticized in any way shape or form they go off the deep end and love to inflate things.

Now, I'm a bully and a hater blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda.

What is this country coming to?

Christians sure don't value freedom of speech and thinks it only applies to them.

Source

So why is it corruption for the Obama to support this guy?

Or should all donations go only to Christians and Christians based charities?

I think this just more hyperbole bs.

How dare the White House support anybody who isn't Christians.... yadda yadda yadda.

Source

It's bullying because there's a new thing going on with Christians that Christians feel like that any criticism of them in any way shape or form is persecution and oppression just ebcause they're Christians. For some unknown reason, you can't criticize Christians in any way shape or form because it's disrespectful and infringes upon their rights to worship God whenever and however they please. Christians are better than everybody ebcause they follow a higher power and are therefore not to be disrespected in any way shape or form. In other words, they have a persecution complex and will make a big huge deal about anybody daring to criticize them in any way shape or form.

Source

I can just see it now. There's a sign in a grocery store:

CHRISTIANS AND PERVERTS OF ALL AGES!
Don't want to be bullied?

BUY MY PRODUCT!

And you won't have to worry about being bullied ever again.

Or some such other similar advertising to sell products.

Source

Christians can't be bullies. It's just tough love to show you how irresponsible you are for not following Christ! The true and only responsible behavior of an adult is to follow Jesus and the Bible.

To fear God is the beginning of wisdom.

And you must all fear God.


/sarcasm

Source
It seems "FlyInTheOintment's" credibility is just fine. Yours doesn't fare too well though!

The most intelligent thing that you ever say is:

blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda

At least that's better than repeatedly putting your foot in your mouth.

See ya,
Milt



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment
 


I was talking about Savage and people like him mostly of the liberal persuasion, they only tolerant to their belief systems...they want to silence everyone else....and Christianity is in their sites right now.





top topics
 
38
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join