It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul wins Louisiana

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Then what is your plan? How do we get out of this funk? Romney? Obama? Please, discuss, instead of cherrypicking posts to dissect.

Ill gladly discuss, if you can bother to answer my questions. Although, my answer should be obvious to anyone who isnt trying to paint me as a "pro-status-quo corporate supporter"

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been asked but what's the number up to now? He's got Washington, Louisiana and....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

What do you want me to do about that? Ron Paul supporters are not all the same.

Things are really turning nasty out there, I can see it every day I commute to work. Believe me, you are going to see blood in the streets, but it won't be because Ron Paul didn't get elected. It will because a large percentage of the people will be struggling to survive and have nothing left. The riots of the last depression will be nothing like what is coming.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

This. My entire reason for supporting Paul is because at least he "seems" different from the ONE party system that has led us to this point. Hell, I used to consider myself an "independant-left" voter before Bush and Obama, but it's clear where the false belief in political parties gets you.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Oh clearly you think, and clearly you still care or you would not be posting so ardently in this thread. Your actions belie your words my friend. You have a candidate and it is easy to see who that candidate is.

As I have warned, this is going to get very messy. The shills are coming out now, and their goal will be to make Ron Paul look bad via his supporters. It is their next plan, be prepared.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Things are really turning nasty out there, I can see it every day I commute to work. Believe me, you are going to see blood in the streets, but it won't be because Ron Paul didn't get elected. It will because a large percentage of the people will be struggling to survive and have nothing left. The riots of the last depression will be nothing like what is coming.

Another Paul supporter that fully embraces the idea of the coming of bloodshed.

Beginning to see a pattern.

Is this ideology part of your daily propaganda diet from the Ron Paul Dot Coms?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Oh clearly you think, and clearly you still care or you would not be posting so ardently in this thread. Your actions belie your words my friend. You have a candidate and it is easy to see who that candidate is.

As I have warned, this is going to get very messy. The shills are coming out now, and their goal will be to make Ron Paul look bad via his supporters. It is their next plan, be prepared.

Really? So who is my candidate?

Funny that in this thread i am accused of making generalizations, and then you follow with a generalization about me. I must be for so and so, because I am not for RP.

So who is my candidate? This should be good.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Your avatar is hilarious, in the ironic sense.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

This. My entire reason for supporting Paul is because at least he "seems" different from the ONE party system that has led us to this point. Hell, I used to consider myself an "independant-left" voter before Bush and Obama, but it's clear where the false belief in political parties gets you.

and who is to say Ron Paul isn't some NWO pushing elitist? He may very well be the one to throw off those in society who are starting to wake up that things aren't working any more - but at least we tried. If Ron Paul doesn't get elected, all that means is I keep on prepping for what I think is to come...and if Obama or Romney get elected, perhaps I will have to accelerate those plans.

But I really don't think I have to tell anyone on ATS that we are on the edge of a cliff with the economy, all it takes is one event, one moment where people lose faith in the US Dollar and we are up # creek without a paddle.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Another Paul supporter that fully embraces the idea of the coming of bloodshed.

Beginning to see a pattern.

Naw, its their use of the same fear tactics they claim to be against. "If you dont vote for RP, blood will spill" "if you dont vote RP, dont complain when blackwater comes and bags you" "if you dont vote RP, you are obviously for the current state of things".

Same of rhetoric, different candidate.
edit on 29-4-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

That's pretty much how I see it...at least we tried. No one wants what you're referring to, but each day brings us closer to the point of no return. Better to be prepped than being wishy-washy like our two friends here.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

That's pretty much how I see it...at least we tried. No one wants what you're referring to, but each day brings us closer to the point of no return. Better to be prepped than being wishy-washy like our two friends here.

Wishy washy? Like accusing people of being for the status quo while using the same fear tactics to sell your candidate?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

What some label fear, others label reality. It's clear that you don't care for a frank discussion about anything, just constant derailing. Good day

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

What some label fear, others label reality. It's clear that you don't care for a frank discussion about anything, just constant derailing. Good day

It must be me who doesnt care about the discussion...afterall it has been me that has avoided direct questions, and moved to diversionary tactics.

Oh...wait.....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

Whether Ron Paul did or didn't lose, I find it hilarious that Faux Noise would be in bed with the "liberal media" in suppressing Ron Paul.

Shhh though. We don't want the minions to think that Faux isn't a viable alternative.
edit on 29-4-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2012 by The Sword because: re-structured sentence

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Perfect example of exactly what I am saying will happen. See it right here folks. They will try everything...

edit on 29-4-2012 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2012 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Looks like we have a third one fully indoctinated into the coming bloodshed myth that the cult of Ron Paul seems to be perpetuating.

The indefensible is just that, yet you try anyway.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

All I stated was what I am seeing out in the streets these days, and it has been quite recent. Not trying to sell my candidate, most people here on ATS are pretty much set in their ideology and none of these threads, about any candidate is going to make someone second guess that.

edit on 29-4-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I've seen RP supporters repeatedly claim that they would spill blood if RP didn't win.

I've seen right-wingers targeting Obama in public conversations about guns and gun control.

What is it with the right-wing and violence in this country? They go hand in hand? Prove me wrong. Blame some liberals. I know that you're not above that.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The shills have always been there and they've always targeted Ron Paul supporters because they can't find any dirt on Paul. This is nothing new. We've been there, done that.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join