It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange guys in my home today. (you may want to read this!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hi.

So this morning I called my girlfriend and invited her over to go swimming and then out for dinner and a movie this evening. She lives about five miles away and said she’d be over in about ten minutes. I told her I needed to go to the store and I’d grab McDonalds for breakfast that she could just let herself in and I’d be back shortly.
I was in a bit of a hurry so of course everybody else was moving in slow motion. Almost an hour after I left home I returned to find my girlfriend sitting on the sofa talking to two guys. Not what I expected. They were what I thought at the time to be a couple of those kids who ride bicycles and bother people at bus stops. Still I didn’t understand why my girlfriend let them in my apartment. Neither of us are rude when it comes to stuff like this but usually it’s an ‘I’m not interested’ type response.

Being as polite as I could I asked what was going on in my apartment. She seemed a little frightened and confused. The guys said that they were in the neighborhood inviting people to some revival concert thing tonight. I thanked them and told them I didn’t think so that we had plans but we’d think about it. The whole time my girlfriend just sat there kind of spaced out. They left without much of a fuss I think they could tell I wasn’t in the mood.

As soon as they left she almost started to cry. She told me they were rude to her and basically pushed their way inside. She said they weren’t at all what I saw and they knew both of us by name. For about ten minutes she rambled on about how they talked about the moon. She also claims they told her a significant event will happen on the 20th of each month from now until December.

She is not one to act hysterical so I was getting a little concerned. Even though it’s early I poured her a glass of wine and told her to go lie down on my bed for a bit. I was going to get online and see if there were any reports of these guys. My monitor was turned off which I almost never do during the day. I just have my computer set to go to sleep after five minutes. I turned it on and was surprised at all of the windows that were open E-Mail, documents, program files, and a few websites that I have bookmarked just to name a few. Now I was the one that was a little frightened and a little pissed-off!

I asked my girlfriend if she had been using my computer. She said no but one of the church guys said his phone died and needed to check his e-mail. That is when he used my name and told her he knew me and I wouldn’t mind. I don’t know what he was after but one of the websites had the user-profile of an ats member open. He had my profile open in a different window and there was a thread open that we had both commented on. I don’t think it’s anything to worry about but I’ll post the link of what he was looking at…..www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Holy crap, I've just notified the police.

edit on 28-4-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Very cleverly written story, with a twisted ending...

link   
whats the thread they were looking at.

link   
Yeah, it got me for about 1/2 a second lol

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Seems like a very stand-up kind of guy; i would trust them!
edit on 4/28/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
lol i swear my heart started to skip a beat once i clicked the link well played

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Okay, is this a joke thread or what? The OP story sure sounded serious and concerned enough...but the link to the generic "own profile" screen screams joke. I'm thoroughly confused.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
"I'm freakin' out, man." Hahaha

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'll tell ya, I know all about that guy,

I wouldn't trust him around dishonest politicians, pretty daughters or wives, and definitely not around communists..

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Not funny

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!

LOL!

I'm not sure if that link you posted is true, but were they truly looking at my member profile page?

GTFOOH!!!!!

I would appreciate any response that you have for me, I would have also appreciated any form of a heads up via message, considering this may just have something to do with me.

edit:
hahaha, i had assumed that was the deal with the link, LOL! That's why I blew it off laughingly... although it was convincing considering that I have posted a lot about the relationship between the sun, moon, and people. Ahhh, too funny.
edit on 28-4-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
ha...ha...ha

that's just wrong

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I read all that and it was just a joke? Geez...your sense of humor is worse then my husbands.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!

LOL!

I'm not sure if that link you posted is true, but were they truly looking at my member profile page?

GTFOOH!!!!!

I would appreciate any response that you have for me, I would have also appreciated any form of a heads up via message, considering this may just have something to do with me.

Snicker

Tee hee hee...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

You've just been punked man

Don't worry, it has happened to many of us! Fool me once shame on...fool me twice....uhh you get the picture.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Isn't this joke getting a little bit old? Maybe the 15th or 20th time I have seen it pulled this month alone, not to mention the countless times this has been pulled in less recent history. If you are going to post a joke thread, please at least make it an original joke, is that such a hard thing to do?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Oh it was a joke - I thought you were serious - I just went and deleted all my files you bast---d

link   
You got to admit, he did it well.

I always hover the mouse over linky's and look at the url in the status bar. I knew where it was going because I got caught by Jude... about a week ago with that one.

link   
LMAO... That's just great. Well done. Touche.

Funny is funny.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join