It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

What delusion?!

2nd

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars
The Earth and humanity need you - you need you - if you want to continue on Mother Earth. Fukishima is a global nuclear event, what's called a high probability, high risk situation. It's the worst possible scenario, there is no known human science to remove the nuclear rods and eliminate the potential global holocaust.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where are you? Why are you jacking us around? Where is all this great interstellar brains of yours? Why are you sitting on your alienasses? What are you waiting for?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Earth needs a set of do-something aliens that will flip into gear advanced alien technologies. Now.

Where can I find a hutch of aliens? If ATS aliens are passing the buck, I need a different group of aliens. Where do I go to talk to a whole bunch of aliens? You know, ones who give a damn.

If you aliens don't do anything, there may be very few uncontaminated humans left for you to rape, steal the male seed, abduct and terrify our healthy children, suck the blood from our cows. Ever tasted irradiated plasma? Not good.

I'm calling an EMERGENCY!!! Aliens step up to the tectonic plate.

Or get the hell out of here.

We don't need no stinkin' resource sucking, do-nothing aliens.

edit on 4/28/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--All Caps Title

1.Maybe the US government made a deal with the Martians that live underground not to interfere. For water?
I know there has been speculation that maybe a few former presidents such as Eisenhower had some type of agreement or should I say meeting. Not sure if it was the martians. Nasa may have issued a warning because of the Brookings Report that societies could go into shock.

2. It may be a universal law that aliens not interfere. Maybe they prize intelligence and learning to take care of our own problems no matter how severe. They seem to do a little nudging as in military silos being broken into. But they don't appear to be our problem solvers. Even though they may have come around more into the atomic age, they seem to be fence sitters for a purpose I guess

I really have to wonder, they may be telepathic geniuses and want to desperately get into contact with us, but most mortals are stunted as for as inward spiritual talents. We are plain and simple much too caught up in materialism.

edit on 17-5-2012 by thetiler because: another idea

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular
Sadly, aliens and hybrids have failed us in different but telling ways. Who needs them?

Judging by the response on www.abovetopsecret.com... from ATS readers, it seems that there really is no hope in guiding the majority of humans into the new goldern age.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Wow, an even third saying; "no, we don't want your help." Actually, depending on the motivation, that could alost be admirable.

So .. what do ya say to that Alchemical? Looks your fellows don't want our help.

Should we force our help upon you? Should we go all "dark" and sealthy, and help you anyway? Or perhaps, we should just leave and let you do what you will.

Do you understand that 8000 years ago Earth was a Sirian colony, and is still considered "Sirian territory" (by Sirians anyway). Do you understand the real world impact that Sirian occupation, even 8000 years ago, has done to the "status" of Earth and T. Humans?

Are you ready for those that "consider" themselves your "masters" to return, and take back the planet that T. Humans had to fight and die to regain? I've ask an off-world legal professional about this, and, it seems that there is enough Sirian DNA in the Terrestrial Human makeup to qualify many of you as "Sirian". Course the issue there is that ou would be considered little ore than "rebel spawn", and not likely to receive "fair" treatment from the Sirian/Orion government.

Yet, there are those T. Humans who would chase away, persecute, and attack ET's like myself and a few others here who only want your true and absolute freedom. I don't know abut the others, but, in my case, I thought it would be a good gesture to "repay" you T. Humans for providing me with a home for the past 65 years.

And, now that I knnow this, Alchemical, should I just stop the efforts I currently have operating Perhaps, Mother was right; "We should leave, and let them handle their own affairs. We do not have the right to interfere".

One of the conditions placed upon "our" staying (we were scheduled to leave in 2007) was that the People of the "17 houses of Andromeda" would not provide assistance for anything that was decided to be the "fault" of the T. Human species. So, natural disaster is the only way we can help without you asking. And, Terrestrial stupidity is the only major block to us providing help. Yet, Terrestrials continue to think they can build nuclear systems in areas that beg for a natural disaster...like Japan.

And, as I already said, we offered our help, Terrestrial leadership declined.

Alchemical, you and other condemn us for not helping, yet you allow your governments to "push" us away, they decline our offers. What are we supposed to do? Start a War?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

Ok, checking in.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

Ok, checking in.

Go ahead. Solve Fukushima.

The world is watching.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Ok, checking in.

The world is watching.

And WE (ET) are waiting for permission to move forward. The ball is in your court.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

And WE (ET)

Psychotically regurgitated by AnthraAndromda

are waiting for permission to move forward. The ball is in your court.

Etharzi od Oma

Vos postulo professio medical tutela

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">"Alien" Kook Translator

edit on 18-5-2012 by AlchemicalMonocular because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Ok, checking in.

The world is watching.

And WE (ET) are waiting for permission to move forward. The ball is in your court.

Etharzi od Oma

Ok you have our permission. move forward. The ball is in your court . Will this weekend work for you (ET)?

edit on 30-5-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Are we on for this weekend?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Just as soon as we get an official request, through official channels; we'll get right to it.

Shouldn't take more than a few hours.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Just as soon as we get an official request, through official channels; we'll get right to it.

So how do you go about an official request and who are the appropriate channels?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

So how do you go about an official request and who are the appropriate channels?

1. Convince your government, and all others to disclose. They've all had contact.
2. Make you request either through your government or the United Nations.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

1. Convince your government, and all others to disclose. They've all had contact.

LOL, Did our government approve for you aliens to disclose information via the internet?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

LOL, Did our government approve for you aliens to disclose information via the internet?

No.

And, I hope they hate it.
Seriously, I don't any kid of "perission", though I doubt your government cares. The "nuber" the Gov. / CIA did to the people of Earth was quite well done, and very effective.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Hi,
It looks like we have an ambassador to receive you? link

How come sun-rises are prettier than sun-sets?
edit on (6/9/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

A grass roots aware movement could swell in every single region, and in that kind of activity, I have a feeling ufo's may show for many to see. For that involves wake up, and people making efforts to do so. Governments could be forced into the right kind of disclosure, not their dark side version, if enough people see and know.

Every community should have a very popular sky watching, and meditation groups, with alot of encouragment for local teens and workshops to build dobson telescopes and some infared mods for camcorders, and cameras.

That is the best way to make it popular.

Get the teens building things. Pool the purse with the community. Have online blog radio and lots of advertising for community events, wake up issues, corruption, and especially ufology.

www.popularmechanics.com...

www.scopemaking.net...

datscope.wikispaces.com...

How to grind a mirror, the complete video

Da Vinci Mirror Polisher/Lens Grinder
edit on 9-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
well, this will be a different perspective.

think of bbq

think of bbq rubs

humans love to cook their foods with stuff that taste yummie...

i love putting bbq rubs on my food just makes it better...

PERHAPS RADIATION IS ALIENS BBQ RUB.........

makes humans just taste better....

thoughts...

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join