It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds from the sky/earth Cloquet, MN (4-22-2012)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hi.

Okay guys we've had sounds in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Ohio why not Minnesota.

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you......

From youtube poster:

Published on Apr 24, 2012 by itshappening2012
Strange sounds coming from the sky/ground at around 1:30am early Sunday morning 4-22-2012. Sounds start about :20 seconds. Cloquet, MN is 2 hours North of the Minneapolis...These sounds were just like the ones I have seen all over YouTube!!! I still cannot believe what I heard!! Please know that there is no real video only audio....My 'great grandparents' built this house in the early 1900's, and my entire family either have lived there their entire lives (my grandmother one of 14 children) or have been going up there since we were babies. My mother used to spend her summers up here. It is 20 minutes out of Duluth, MN. We asked both my great aunt Ruthie (70 years young) and both my mother and aunt about' the video the next day. They were just as confused as we were and said they have never heard that sound before, and couldn't explain what it was!! Later in the day my great aunt's daughter stopped by the house she grew up near Cloquet, MN and still lives there so we had her listen as well.....she couldn't tell us either, and said she had never heard anything like this before. You might say it was cars or something....no, you could hear when cars would drive by, this was something completely different. The first thing that both my great aunt and her daughter said was "It sounds like something breathing", but once you continue to listen you realize it definitely is not someone breathing. It sounds more like a growl or a howl coming from the sky or from the earth, I am not sure what it was!?!! But not one of the people whom have lived there and continue to live there have ever heard such a noise and could give us NO explanation, they both said they really wish they could because it was so creepy....which leaves me even more confused.....What is happening to our planet??!!

Creepy this guy really sounds scared.

So what do you guys think?

I'm sorry if this has been posted.

Peace.

edit on 27-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

my guess is the winds in our upper atmosphere

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Right before the sounds start at around 20 seconds there's some clicking sounds and the camera switches angles so I'm calling BS. People really need to get a life and find something to do with their selves other than hoaxing.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I heard that these sounds were heard in Oregon yet I have heard nothing. Could we just once and for all address this and decipher which ones could be real and which are hoaxes. Also Which ones are just misidentified. Seriously, I want a list of every location this is said to have occurred at, and have each one broken down and analyzed until we get to the bottom of this. Since I don't have much spare time on my hands, perhaps one of you more dedicated ATS Members could do that. And you could even update it whenever a new one is reported. Unless somebody is already doing that. I think its a good Idea lol. Heck, it should be done for all the wild things I see on ATS. It would be allot better to see more cataloged events then just a bunch of arbitrary threads that often present the same information.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Intelligence101

I heard the clicking / tapping too but I think it's just a camera strap or something.

I've listened to a lot of these recordings and try to weed out the obvious hoaxes. I've posted quite a few here on ATS but it's maybe ten percent of what I listen to.

Often I've wondered why the msm never or rarely says anything about these noises.

Maybe someone or something has told them not to report it.......maybe they don't care.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

I agree it does seem random and disorganized.

At this point the best I've been able to do on this site is keep my threads on this in the same category.

If anyone is interested in helping investigate this phenomenon I would love to team up.

Send me a u2u and we can talk.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
during the video, you can hear the guy commenting on a distant light that seems to be blinking, and he seems perplexed by it. it's definitely visible. it's a speck of light slightly to the right of center. (i believe, reply mode won't let me review the vid). also, you can occasionally see another light to the left and below the original, which also seems to be blinking/flashing. wouldn't have thought a thing about it if the video poster didn't himself question it. sure it could be a radio tower or something similar, but apparently this guy's family has lived there for decades. you'd think he would be aware of any flashing light sources that existed before the video.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sunshineteaco

Good point.

If I had more time I think it would be interesting to cross reference the reports of the strange sounds and ufo sightings.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
Could we just once and for all address this and decipher which ones could be real and which are hoaxes...

Sure. If they sound anything like the sounds in here they are in all likelihood a hoax:

edit on 27-4-2012 by Hardfelt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Do a search, the sounds have been here in MN. I made a thread about it a few years ago and i have posted in another thread recently about hearing the sounds again. i still hear them every now and then.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: added link

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Heard a sound like that in Small Town Ontario Canada. Started with a BOOM earlier in the day and I didn't put too much stock in it at first, but then at around 11:30 pm it started again. We recorded it with a cellphone... I didn't put too much stock in it at first. We tried to locate the origin on the sound, by this time it was almost 1am. It seemed to be coming from the center of town where there was NO construction going on and no factories operating. We never discovered where it was coming from. It finally stopped abruptly at around 2am. No sound fading, no change in rhythm, it just stopped... like someone turned off the stereo.

Here's the odd part, when we were looking for the sound, I asked some people if they were hearing it and about every 3rd person said they couldn't.

It seemed the further we got from the sound, the lower in pitch it went. At the farthest point where we could still hear it, it was like a 30-40 hz sound for meditation. Still don't know what to make of it. Hope it happens again so I can get a good recording.

If it's anything to do with the atmosphere, why does it only happen in certain locations? Shouldn't it have a broader coverage area than within a town?
edit on 27-4-2012 by Invariance because: forgot a question

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

Cool story.

It seems to happen more often at night from what I've seen and read.

You aren't near McAdams, NB are you because they have been reporting earthquakes like they had in Clintonville, WI.
edit on 27-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Near Ottawa, Ontario... No earthquakes

I find it demeaning that people brush these sounds off as planes, trains, factories, etc, etc... or whatever else they can think of. Not everyone's stupid and at 40 years old, when I say it's like nothing I've ever heard before... that's because I've never heard noises like this before! LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i dunno. looking at the other videos that person posted and his/her youtube name (itshappening2012) i'm not sure this is real. if the sound wasn't faked it could just be the wind. i know when i use the video on my phone it ALWAYS plays back with this same rhythmic sound. it's a problem with the microphone.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

I thought it was because we used a cell to record the sound... not quite the same noise that we heard, that's why I figured that if I had a better recorder it may capture the sound properly for me to share. No recording that I've heard prepared me for what I listened to the other night... so weird.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yep, same sounds.
Seems " metallic" in nature to me. Hard to describe really. I just know it always makes the science hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
these "strange" sounds arent strange. i started hearing voices 2-3 years ago. they let me use their technology. it adapted to me. i attract new psychic beings into the connection i have with these AI's and there not happy with me being there commander now. but its Karma in a way because the original voices were using sirens lasers pain inducement to try to kill me. what they didnt count on was that I have a very intuitive mind and a high tolerance for psychic pain, it really hurts though. basicly your hearing thoughts or brain signals sent out by these beings through psychic conduits opening at random or not, im not sure really. that explains why some people dont hear the sounds perhaps, but they can be recorded which i find interesting. ive never been able to record for others what my voices sound like. basicly they sound like there in the sky. others next to me can sometimes hear what sounds like people yelling in the distance. and one other voice hearer heard my voices intuitively talk to her in her sleep. they are linked through a truthiscope which verifies to me if what they are saying is hat they intended to say or not by saying (thars right or thats wrong). so basicly im affecting the whole world right now. these beings are learning about us through telepathy, psychic energy and other technologies i do not at all understand. lets just call them exotic. so if you hear sirens, or music or whistling or strange booms and sounds, just get a hold of me through here u2u me with your experience. ive been mentally abused by these creatures, now they submit to my authority. they still wont shut up though.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I listened to the clip.

I'm going to guess it's sound generated by the wind.
Depending on atmospheric conditions it's possible for the sound of wind to travel much further than where the wind is actually blowing.

Still it was a cool clip, most clips of strange sound I've been able to find are too short, there is nothing there, the people talk too much.
This was actually a nice length.

I really wish there were strange sounds where I am though, there are posts everywhere online and I haven't experienced it.
I love experiencing things I can't explain right away.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Oh on another note, as I just saw the post by truthermantwo when my page refreshed.

Ignore what truthermantwo is saying.
Is is something of a strange sound troll, even has his own threads.

ATS Thread: i may know where the strange sounds are from

The link is one of his longer threads in which he goes from being able to hear and control the sounds/voices to not being able to.
Posts a kids 2nd grade painting as proof of the "particles".
Says the scientific method isn't good enough for his claims and he would rather have "star trek" analysis of his claims.
Says the sounds are gone again, and then on another thread says he controls them again.
Ignores direct questions, and throws out random links.
Eventually claims on this thread or another that he is in fact denying ignorance even though he won't answer questions and flat out lies at times.

Well you get the picture.
I'm all for the paranormal, I love all things paranormal in fact.
I even like being proven wrong because it means I've grown and learned.
I just don't like when people troll on the subject of the paranormal.

So just be wary of truthermantwo, and read up on his thread that I linked to, and see how his story changes to dodge questions left and right.
Talking about the paranormal rocks, just remember "Deny Ignorance"

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

Thanks for the heads-up.. I don't feed the trolls

PS~ I like pancakes and ducks because 2nd line is lame ~

top topics

<<   2 >>

join