It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Wins Missouri Delegates + Caucus Chairman Arrested.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by gwydionblack

I would bet any Ron Paul supporter any amount of money that he won't get the nomination. I'd even bet there won't be a brokered convention.

This news from MO literally changes nothing for Paul.

It does highlight yet again how corrupt the GOP, Paul's party of choice, is.

It's funny, Paul supporters will, by and large, vote for Romney or Obama. In the end, if Paul runs as an indie, he won't crack 10% and he'll hand the election to Obama.

I'll take that bet. I'm from Vegas, and I'm a betting man.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'm not an US citizen, and I don't even live in the US, but as many I follow the news and know the history about the country.

I sincerely hope Ron Paul wins the election.
Though I don't believe he is going to perform any miracles, I think he's the best chance for some real change the people have.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Send me a U2U if you're serious and we'll set it up...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Ron Paul has won no Missouri Delegates...the thread title is 100% misleading.

Ron Paul won delegates to go on to the district convention...not delegates that you can count as part of his delegate count.

Missouri only has 52 national delegates...you would think the "informed" Ron Paul supporters would know this information.

Plus...the Caucus Chairman who was arressted...was a Ron Paul supporter who wasn't the Chairman at the time he was arressted.

So, complete mis-information from Paul supporters.....again.

So this thread is a hoax...

[sarcasm]I am sooooo surprised [/sarcasm]

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

It's mis-information at the least....mis-leading for sure.

But now we will have thread after thread (there are already threads out there) claiming that Ron Paul won 152 delegates from MO...and it will just add to the delusion of Ron Paul supporters.

I would HOPE ATS would do something at least about the title...or else ATS is going to get a reputation of a source of false information.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is amazing news. The MSM will continue to downplay Paul in what Chomsky refers to as manufactured consent of the people, by influencing how they should feel, as if what they are reporting is how the rest of the country is feeling.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
..."nobody can stop an idea whose time has come.' Ron Paul 2012 president.
i would post more RP vids - but mostly depict Ron Paul w/ huge crowds - romney eat yer heart out.
My wife and I have been to two of his rallies - sro and raucous - young folks every where are passionate about Ron Paul - some of us more enlightened older folks as well.
President PAUL.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Shadow Herder

That's a fairly self-serving delusion.

I don't like Paul, find him dishonest and egotistical, and find his ideology essentially abhorrent. I find his SUPPORTERS fairly uninformed and in turns aggressively evangelical and nonsensically condescending. I also find many of them to be living in a fantasy.

I don't like Paul and can't deal with his supporters, but I don't dislike Paul BECAUSE of his supporters.

And I don't see much evidence of that in general.

Hmmm. ok. Don't you have to come out from behind your computer screen into sunlight and out doors to find these people in your 'Find' ..... just saying.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I live in Britain and really hope Ron Paul wins. If he becomes president I will really consider moving to the USA.

Constitutional republic is the best form of government. Sadly my country is a monarchy ruled police state.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equ1nox
yeah even in the UK they ignore RP, never have i seen a single story about him, yet they always jump in as soon as Romney does anything.

Seems the shills haven't woken up yet, funny how nice and calm and normal a thread is when they are sleeping. Let's see how long it takes Outkast Searcher to show up like he does in every single RP thread.

Love to all the real people who support RP. Keep going and keep spreading the word!!

That's not correct. I'm in the UK and if you look on the BBC website Ron Paul gets equal measure when he actually has something newsworthy to say. Romney is the front runner so it's obvious focus will be on him, Gingrich is talking about maybe pulling out next week so there was news about that, what do you expect people to report if there isn't anything to report?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Just to clarify for some here, the term used for the County is "delegates". So, in essence I would say the title is a little misleading but everyone has already clarified the process in Missouri. The people voted in that County are called "delegates".

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
I live in Britain and really hope Ron Paul wins. If he becomes president I will really consider moving to the USA.

Constitutional republic is the best form of government. Sadly my country is a monarchy ruled police state.

It's not monarchy ruled, the monarchy does not set laws. It's not a police state either, but please, keep coming out with the usual cak expecting everyone to agree with you.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
RON PAUL LOST THE ELECTION ROMNEY WON.

I don't understand I like Ron Paul I agree with a ton of what he says. However, this is the system and I find it futile that you all hold out this insane hope that there is gonna be a change that there wont be.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm far away from USA so you might say i don't give a s**t, but i really hope that Ron Paul will win this.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It's Not the Party it's the Principle !

We Ron Paul supporters will either Win or Walk

That means 3rd party and dont give me this "well the rules"

That is one step from massive civil unrest .

It's Simple Now ..

A Vote for Romney is a Vote For Obama .

Pure and simple .

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

I'm not sure how making some BS up is meant to help your cause, but as this thread shows, make # up is one thing RP fans are good at... Getting a majority of voters to vote for him, not so much.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

Oh, it a huge deal! Here is the problem with that though. The MSM can pay a handful of actors to pretend to represent the public opinion and people buy into it. Its a blind trust in the media, and a complete lack of a voice by the general public.

Many just asume that Fox speaks for the masses etc... It is tyranny man, plain and simple!

Watch as Paul wins the Caucus and still does not get the GOP ticket! This should mean the end of the MSM as we know it! When a monopolized media is able to control the outcome of our democratic system of goverment it must be redressed.

It is a call to organize and a call to arms if need be. This is not my opinion it is the law of this land!

Civil Liberties, Freedom and Democracy are all American values and defending these values is patriotic not anything to the contrary!

What would you like to bet that these all American statements result in a NSL letter to my ISP?
en.wikipedia.org...

The time to stand is now friends!

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!

edit on 27-4-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13
It's Simple Now ..

A Vote for Romney is a Vote For Obama .

Pure and simple .

Well votes for Ron Paul are also votes for Obama..

So..

I guess Obama is running unopposed this year.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KibbleChild
Looks like Dr. Paul is getting delegates all over the place. Here is another Reality Check.

Wow! Reality Check FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

That must be the only reliable media in the entire country.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join