It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Wins Missouri Delegates + Caucus Chairman Arrested.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I would bet any Ron Paul supporter any amount of money that he won't get the nomination. I'd even bet there won't be a brokered convention.

This news from MO literally changes nothing for Paul.

It does highlight yet again how corrupt the GOP, Paul's party of choice, is.

It's funny, Paul supporters will, by and large, vote for Romney or Obama. In the end, if Paul runs as an indie, he won't crack 10% and he'll hand the election to Obama.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

I would bet any Ron Paul supporter any amount of money that he won't get the nomination. I'd even bet there won't be a brokered convention.

It's funny, Paul supporters will, by and large, vote for Romney or Obama. In the end, if Paul runs as an indie, he won't crack 10% and he'll hand the election to Obama.

I agree. I really want Ron Paul to win but I know, in reality this will never happen, at best he will be the voice of reason in a new corrupt American government.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Lets say that the bad guys is in total control, and no1 gets elected for anything major without their concent... Well lets just say there is a election fraud, and it gets discovered by the general public... and yeah Ron Paul comes out the winner... Wouldnt that be kinda odd? imo it would feel like Ron Paul is just another of their pawns, or maybe the mastermind himself! who knows... What im saying is, it just wouldnt feel right if ron paul won this election... i mean it would just be to convenient for all of us

Wouldnt it?
edit on 27-4-2012 by Johnkie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
At this point, all that Ron Paul is suceeding in doing is gaining votes for Obama. He's basically Ross Parott. The reason he even has the Military's backing, is because of this Administrations, and the lasts, absolute disregard for and abuse of them. The Military wants him because he's a 'hide your head in the sand and kill them with kind thoughts' kind of guy. If I were being abused with endless deployments, I would be very upset too.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Wrong. If RP is not in the running, I won't be voting. Neither Obama or Romney are worth the gas and time it would take to go. And I live about 1 mile from the church where the local booths are. I'll just sit home and laugh/cry for a dead country.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It seems all's we can do is watch the BS continue and the media TRY to discredit Ron Paul, and we wait. BUT when voting day comes, millions and millions of silent observers will vote Ron Paul. Thats when the Crap will hit the fan and FRAUD will be exposed. It ain't going to go easy in the next election, probably be like Gore bush where it took two weeks to count it all and still it was crooked. I will vote Ron Paul, that's all I can do. Otherwise I think America's done and finished and will sink into oblivion. Thats when Anarchy will manifest an True Americans will revolt the Despots and Evil ....... I fear the future of America.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
First of all, this video and these delegates only pertain to St. Charles County, MO. This was only a county level caucus. So, there's still the state level caucus that needs to take place and it looks like it will be taking place in June.

Romney, the former Massachusetts governor, carried half of the 24 delegates being decided at Missouri's congressional district conventions. But the results also ensured that Missouri's delegation will have mixed loyalties when it arrives at the Republican National Convention in August. Santorum, the former Pennsylvania senator who suspended his presidential campaign earlier this month, won seven Missouri delegates on Saturday. Four delegates went to Texas Congressman Ron Paul and one to former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich. Most of the rest of Missouri's 52 delegates will be decided at a state party convention in June.

www.usatoday.com...

When it's all said and done, Missouri will only have 52 delegates. Here's how they are made up.

Missouri will have 52 total delegates. Because Missouri is not a winner takes all state our delegates will be determined as followed: 10 at-large delegates (picked at the state caucus level), 24 congressional district delegates (8 districts with 3 delegates each- picked at the congressional caucus level), 3 state party delegates, and 15 bonus delegates (picked at the state caucus level.)

www.ksgf.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This thread is missing trolls. WTF.

They should be here in a little while.

On the other hand, this is very good news!
Well, it HAS BEEN good news.
People are now only starting to see the
error of their ways. Hope he doesn't "die"
from a heart attack.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Ron Paul has won no Missouri Delegates...the thread title is 100% misleading.

Ron Paul won delegates to go on to the district convention...not delegates that you can count as part of his delegate count.

Missouri only has 52 national delegates...you would think the "informed" Ron Paul supporters would know this information.

Plus...the Caucus Chairman who was arressted...was a Ron Paul supporter who wasn't the Chairman at the time he was arressted.

So, complete mis-information from Paul supporters.....again.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
I wonder how much more the RP haters are going to deny, at the very least, the possibility of him winning the Republican nomination.

I have said from the very beginning and I stand by it - this is the last chance we have and I know that Dr. Paul knows this as well. He and his team isn't going to be slumping in their efforts, and they aren't lying when they say they are still going strong.

He will be there and he will be pulling tooth and nail at the convention.

What I have learned is that the people that dont like Ron Paul dont hate him for the message but more so they hate the people who they believe support Ron Paul.

Weak minded humans always have a us vs them mentality whether it be against a country, a state, a hockey team or supporters of a political party.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AliceBlackman

My Question to Ron Paul supporters ... why didn't Ron Paul vote NO on CISPA ?

He did speak out against it ..... here's the thread discussing the House vote

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will reference This Article which jabs Paul for this, but provides compelling information. During his run, his prime goal is to win the Presidency. Naturally, he spends the vast majority of his time on the trail.

Paul has not cast many votes while his campaign has been in full swing.

Paul is a logical person! While on the trail, anyone should be clever enough to recognize this...

CISPA was going to pass with him or without him. And in some ways it’s unfair to Rep. Paul to single him out for not showing up when 248 of his colleagues actually voted for it.

Why do you still see a ton of morons still voting for Santorum. If I was a Santorum supporter, and I didnt want to vote for anyone else, why even bother showing up to vote?

Anyway, we know Paul is against CISPA, and I believe he will handle after the election, whether he is President or remains a Representative.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
He can do it without the MSN! Go Ron Paul!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

That's a fairly self-serving delusion.

I don't like Paul, find him dishonest and egotistical, and find his ideology essentially abhorrent. I find his SUPPORTERS fairly uninformed and in turns aggressively evangelical and nonsensically condescending. I also find many of them to be living in a fantasy.

I don't like Paul and can't deal with his supporters, but I don't dislike Paul BECAUSE of his supporters.

And I don't see much evidence of that in general.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

OKS if that's the case, why don't you report the thread, with your findings, and everything else, and have this thread re-named or moved to the hoax bin.

since it hasn't been moved to the hoax bin yet, then this thread has an element of truth to it.

Also, this story also shows that there is a huge shuffle going on within the GOP. There will be a shift in how the republican party will be running their party. Although a long shot to win the nomination, the RP supporters and others are making a statement this year.

This is one of the most important elections in our lifetime so of course there is going to be a polarity shift with the party. This isn't over until the convention in august and the elections in November.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I don't like Paul, find him dishonest and egotistical, and find his ideology essentially abhorrent. I find his SUPPORTERS fairly uninformed and in turns aggressively evangelical and nonsensically condescending. I also find many of them to be living in a fantasy.

I don't like Paul and can't deal with his supporters, but I don't dislike Paul BECAUSE of his supporters.

Is there anything you do like?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Despite what the popular press (and even FOX NEWS) is saying, Ron Paul has WAY more delegates than what is being massively underreported.

Mittens might be in for a big of a shock when the delegates cast their votes at the convention in August.

We should be asking "why did Ron Paul get so many delegates when the media was reporting that he was getting less than 100"?

Of course, MSM will just report that they made a "huge error in estimating delegate count".

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Do you honestly believe that Ron Paul just won 152 delegates from Missouri???

Please just go look for yourself....MO only has 52 delegates and they haven't had their state convention yet.

24 are tied to the congressional district conventions, those happened last week. Romney won 12, Santorum won 7, Paul won 4 and Gingrich won 1...these are all bound to vote for the first round at the national convention.

25 will be elected at the state convention that happens in June.

3 are superdelegates assigned by the state party.

This explains the whole process for MO....I don't care to make a thread...not like Paul supporters will listen anyway.

www.thegreenpapers.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by reitze

Originally posted by rockinground
I am voting for Ron Paul period ! Too hell with romney and obamanation ! and the present republican gop scum need run out of this country because they are trying to stop the good people of america from voting their will, They want and need Ron Paul !

Yea me too... and for vice... Dennis Kusinich!

I was thinking more... Chuck Norris.

I mean, come on. Who's going to F with that? You assassinate RP, Chuck Norris automatically becomes President. LOL. That's reason alone to NEVER touch a hair on RP's head.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You'd rather keep the FED? Let's just start there.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
A post like this brings all the shills out.
GO Dr. Paul!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join