It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Wins Missouri Delegates + Caucus Chairman Arrested.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
Ah so THIS is why Obama is taking guns away!

Lol oh just wait until he is re-elected and has nothing to lose. He is only getting started now.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This keeps getting better and better.

Keep it coming

Also, its very entertaining and fun watching this play out. I know the implications and all, but what im seeing right now... regardless if win or lose... this is history in the making.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
As a non American (an outsider) I get a weird yet excited feeling from this election. I see and read news snippets about Romney basically is THE ONE, I mean even a recent BBC news article on Gingrich pulling out didn't even mention Ron Paul still being in the race.
The news in recent days about Ron Paul is starting to make me prick up m years and take a closer look at this whole thing.
Very interesting times we live in, I can't wait to see what else happens.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Sadly it's impossible for him to win if he were to run as a 3rd party candidate. The system makes damn sure of that trust me. I think in this situation it's safe to just ignore the perceived parties that our politicians align themselves with.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
So, he didn't win all 152 delegates or not? OP needs to clarify, also another source besides a youtube video would be nice.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
yeah even in the UK they ignore RP, never have i seen a single story about him, yet they always jump in as soon as Romney does anything.

Seems the shills haven't woken up yet, funny how nice and calm and normal a thread is when they are sleeping. Let's see how long it takes Outkast Searcher to show up like he does in every single RP thread.

Love to all the real people who support RP. Keep going and keep spreading the word!!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
this is music to my ears... i'm starting to feel less cynical about the possibility of the best candidate getting the nomination. Ron Paul is exactly what this country needs right now.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I am voting for Ron Paul period ! Too hell with romney and obamanation ! and the present republican gop scum need run out of this country because they are trying to stop the good people of america from voting their will, They want and need Ron Paul !

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockinground
I am voting for Ron Paul period ! Too hell with romney and obamanation ! and the present republican gop scum need run out of this country because they are trying to stop the good people of america from voting their will, They want and need Ron Paul !

Yea me too... and for vice... Dennis Kusinich!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Can't find any other source stating this. Hopefully something comes out tomorrow. If it were true, humanity has been restored in America. Like the charts that were posted in an earlier thread today, we may have passed a threshold in momentum for the Doctor.

Didn't think anything legitimate would come of an election with a viable candidate for the people! I voted RP, will vote again! If this is true.. keep it coming!

(requesting additional source tomorrow, if possible)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
wether he wins or not...the message is loud and it is getting clearer that WE the people want our country back!!!!!

p.s. I want to thank the NWO for declining every standard of living in this country....I feel people have a lot more free time on their hands and this one of the reasons we are seeing real change!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Its so wonderful to see that regular PEOPLE...everywhere...are taking back the process..waking up to realise they have a responsibility THEY have been ignoring....which has led to 90% of the problems they now face. Rather than fear...they arent just standing up or making noise....they are courageously willing and prepared to take the responsibility back on or for the first time with a passion. THIS is the America we heard about but couldnt see...THIS is what the world needs to hear about.

It might look like chaos...but its not.....this made me smile. THIS is what so many of us around the traps have been waiting for...You cant keep blaming and pointing the finger..you do have to act..and this..is just that. Well done Missouri!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More more more!!

Ro

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indecent
reply to post by Xeven

Sadly it's impossible for him to win if he were to run as a 3rd party candidate. The system makes damn sure of that trust me. I think in this situation it's safe to just ignore the perceived parties that our politicians align themselves with.

IMO, so long as you think that way..it will BE that way.

Obviously..others think differently...maybe its time to fulfill the declaration of independance..rather than just leaning on it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Its so wonderful to see that regular PEOPLE...everywhere...are taking back the process..waking up to realise they have a responsibility THEY have been ignoring

I'm one of those people, It's time for a change.

No more talking, it's go time.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Ok, here is a serious question who would stand up for the Dr.? I am serious if anything happens like JFK, I am going to go berserk. I hope others would stop being little b***hes and stand the f**k up...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
If it ends up being a brokered convention, and RP wins the nom, They're gonna try to take him out. His best physical defense, so far, has been the notion of not taking him seriously. That disappears once he's official. The SS better be on their toes. Because "they" will be coming.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmperorXyn

Originally posted by stirling
I Look in from the great white north with fingers crossed for the good Doctor.
Hes got the medicine America needs.and its probably the most likely win as a republican against Obama.
Having seen the failings of the last great hope......I think Doctor Paul looks pretty good by comparison....
If all of America hasnt completely lost it, .....we probably wont see Obama back again.....

I hope your right indeed, but I feel like America has completely lost it. And now government is corrupting the election system with little consequences.

Funny thing is they throw out a retarted opponnent like Romney to compete against Obama so theres no way Obamas going to lose.
edit on 27-4-2012 by EmperorXyn because: (no reason given)

If you haven't watched it, I would highly recommend George Clooney's movie, The Ides Of March. It has that EXACT scenario. Putting a crap candidate to guarantee the win. It definitely opens your eyes and makes you think.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Down in Australia we have only just started hearing about Ron Paul. Heard lots of comments about the fact Mitt Romney being a Mormon and if the USA is really ready to have one as a President...Really all I can say is make your votes count, all the Donkey votes could land you with a real Ass running the country...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Happeetaz

all the Donkey votes could land you with a real Ass running the country...

Epic quote....
Romney followers read and weep

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Dr. Paul better start sleeping with one eye open and mixing his own drinks

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join