Ron Paul Wins Missouri Delegates + Caucus Chairman Arrested.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damrod

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Damrod

Several polls show in the popular vote that RP CAN beat the POTUS in a head to head vote

Please show me all these polls.

Have fun trying to find them.

Oh how clever...but...I have already found polls that clearly show Paul taking more independent votes (and that is what it takes to win funny man)...but there are polls that show him winning against the POTUS...I will find them....I know...I forget that it's not like a disbeliever is actually going to look for himself and prove himself foolish and incorrect. Go ahead Mr. clever....while I look...do the same for yourself...or are really afraid of what you might find...???

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damrod

reply to post by Damrod

Several polls show in the popular vote that RP CAN beat the POTUS in a head to head vote

Please show me all these polls.

One source....right....I edited my last post....please read it before you pounce again....

Have fun trying to find them.

Oh how clever...but...I have already found polls that clearly show Paul taking more independent votes (and that is what it takes to win funny man)...but there are polls that show him winning against the POTUS...I will find them....I know...I forget that it's not like a disbeliever is actually going to look for himself and prove himself foolish and incorrect. Go ahead Mr. clever....while I look...do the same for yourself...or are really afraid of what you might find...???

One source?...please....

I edited my last post, please read it before pouncing again....

There is nothing illogical about trying to make a profound difference....it is illogical AND irrational to not try and just accept the shackles and the status quo....
edit on 4/27/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Illogical behavior and thought is a pet peeve of mine, which is why you find me in Ron Paul threads all the time.

lol... if that's the case, let me assure you that there are many other bogus threads on ATS which urgently require your attention.

link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

It's funny, Paul supporters will, by and large, vote for Romney or Obama. In the end, if Paul runs as an indie, he won't crack 10% and he'll hand the election to Obama.xt

No, what's funny is you seem to be unaware of one of the popular slogans repeated often among Ron Paul supporters, which is, "Ron Paul or none at all." We--much like our candidate--are NOT SELL OUTS. But, hey, keep believing the nonsense you post. It only serves to make you look stupid.

link   
How did my thread get over 100 flags? lol

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by muzzleflash

Paul doesn't interest me at all.

Illogical behavior and thought is a pet peeve of mine, which is why you find me in Ron Paul threads all the time.

Lies!

If that were true you would be all over the Nibiru threads, or the Reptilian videos, etc.

Truth is you are here for the same reason all of us are: You are interested in politics and you want to make your opinion / stance known so that others will be exposed to your point of view.

You want to find out whats going on, and so you read about it. That's why I read about it.

Like anyone else, when you see people saying things that are total misunderstandings, you feel compelled to correct them, etc.

We all know you are interested in the subject, so don't pretend that you have no interest in it at all. That would be outright lying...

link   

This video tears into the so called 'statistics' at RealClearPolitics and proves how utterly wrong they are. Using them as a source for anything doesn't seem legitimate imo. They are biased and deceptive.

link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
How did my thread get over 100 flags? lol

Because Freedom is popular.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

One source?...please....

I edited my last post, please read it before pouncing again....

There is nothing illogical about trying to make a profound difference....it is illogical AND irrational to not try and just accept the shackles and the status quo....

One source???

Maybe you should actually look at the link...it has every poll of Obama vs Ron Paul since 2010.

Ron Paul has a +1 and a +2 over Obama...out of over 60 polls.

I'm still waiting for all the polls you claimed to have that show Paul beating Obama.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for all the polls you claimed to have that show Paul beating Obama.

Paul beating Obama:
www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I never said I have no interest in politics...I said I have no interest in Ron Paul.

I did...but no more...he is a crazy racist old man that is living in the past...I honestly have no interest in him.

I do have an interest in his supporters that seem to ignore reality at all costs and lie to themselves on a daily basis...I have an interest in them because I share a country with them and it is alarming that there are those that walk among us that are so illogical in their daily thoughts.

So no lies...Ron Paul doesn't interest me at all...his illogical supporters do.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Paul beating Obama:
www.csmonitor.com...

Yes, that is one of two polls that Ron Paul beat (statistically tied) Obama.

It is included in the link to real clear politics that I gave...but I guess you didn't bother to look at that.

Obama beats Ron Paul in the rest of the 60+ polls that have been taken.
edit on 27-4-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

.Ron Paul doesn't interest me at all...

So why do you troll EVERY SINGLE Ron Paul thread then if he doesn't interest you?
edit on 27-4-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I did...but no more...he is a crazy racist old man that is living in the past...I honestly have no interest in him.

So no lies...

He is a racist? Please provide either audio, video, or written proof of that accusation, and if it is written than it must be signed by him and his words.

Attributing someone else's words to him doesn't cut it, I can attribute anything to you and it's not fair so let's not go down that road.

Just prove that he's racist. Or at least admit it's totally your 100% unfounded unproven opinion.

If you cannot prove he is racist, or refuse to admit it's an unfounded unproven opinion, than you are clearly lying about him being racist.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Like many "slogans" this too is BS.

Ron Paul supporters will by and large vote for Romney.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by NightGypsy

Like many "slogans" this too is BS.

Ron Paul supporters will by and large vote for Romney.

Like many charlatans and wanna-be prophets, this too is bs.

Pretending that you can see into the future and then act like your speculation is a hard fact can't be taken seriously.

Do you realize how credulous trying to predict the future in politics is?
edit on 27-4-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-4-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Personally, I would NEVER vote for Romney. He is elitists and part of the 1%.

RON PAUL 2012! The only answer!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think it is not beyond the realms of possibility that Ron Paul could get a lot of Dems.....

I know I can can not speak for most other lefties, but I have to say that when it comes to how the Fed operates and our crazy military spending, foreign policy, and wanting to roll back the civil liberty erosions as a result of 9/11, well I agree 100% with what Ron Paul says.

Also he's in great condition for a man his age, seriously I have seen 60 year olds who look and act much older than him, unsurprising as it appears he's taken his own advice regarding health, diet and exercise. Also yes his voting record is way way impressive with regard to his principles.

I wouldn't be at all surprized if more Dems looked at R.P because we did not get the change we were promised, and the scary bills that have passed ..with just a verbal promise not to use them... ho ho ...

Some of his policies on the environment and our safety net , schooling concern me... but what is life without liberty ?

I know I'm not the only bleeding heart liberal that feels this way.... so I am seriously looking at the good Doctor.
edit on 27-4-2012 by AliceBlackman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You can't "prove" someone is racist unless they come out and admit it, so of course it is my opinion.

But it is opinion backed up by lots of data...he is either a racist or an idiot for having a newsletter that has his name on it publishing racist stories attributed to be written by himself.

So take your pick...racist or completely incompetent idiot.

I pick racist...you are free to pick idiot if you want to deny he is racist.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join